Adopted by Tom holland

By 123ccaeagles

Alex thought there was no hope in her life. Her parents died in a car crash and she was taken to an orphanage... More

Meet the characters.
Intro
Adoption Day
I'm finally home
Why just why?
Your stupid
What?!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Family Part 1
My Family Part 2
A day with dad
Really? Again? Part 1
Really? Again? Part 2
Sneak Out
Huh
The Apology
Making Mistakes... Again
Thanks
One More
School
Oops, I did it again
An unexpected plot twist
Life is going to change

I wonder

1.3K 24 2
By 123ccaeagles

I'm not the one to complain but, I wonder how things are going to be from now on. I mean, my new "dad" is a well-known celebrity. I wonder how people are going to react when they find out he has a daughter. Will they accept me as they did with him or will they push me away.

I walk down the stairs to find my dad drinking a cup of tea. " Goodmorning," I said while taking a seat right beside him. " Morning," he replied still looking at his phone. " Uh, Dad,"  I asked nervously. " Hmhm," he said now looking at me. " How are people going to react when they find out that you have a daughter." " Well, I'm not really sure how I'm going to tell them yet either."

" We could do a youtube video," I said not even sure. " Hey, that's a great idea." He said while setting up his phone. " Are- um are you sure you want them to know you have a daughter," I asked waiting for his answer. " Why not, love," he asked confused. " They might not accept me." " Alex, they will love you, I won't understand if they don't," he said while crouching down to my level. " Your smart, beautiful, kind, and the best daughter ever," he said while staring me dead in the eye. " Thank's," while blushing. " Are you ready," he asked me. " Ok, ready," I replied still a little nervous. " Ok, 3,2,1," he counted down. " Hey, guys, welcome back to my youtube channel." " You might be wondering who I have right next to me," he said while pointing to me. " This is my daughter." " Hi," I said while blushing.

After we ended the video we sat down on the couch, snuggled and watched Spider-man far from home

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
312K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
441K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...