Je t'aime soul mate.

By angelheaven101

Halynn is the type of girl all parent wish for. Student Council president, French Club Member, Volleyball Pla... More

Ch. 1 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 2 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 3 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 4 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 5 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 6 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 7 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 8 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 9 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 10 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 11 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 12 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 13 How I fell for him. Literally
Ch. 14 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 15 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch.16 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 17 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 18 How I fell for him. Literally...
Part 2 Prolouge
Part 2 Ch. 1
Part 2 Ch. 2
Part 2 Ch. 3
Ch. 4 Tattoo
Ch.5-Retour
Ch. 6-Yacht
Ch. 7 Tribal Friends
Ch. 8 Flight Affairs
Ch. 9 Home sweet Home
Ch. 10 Cinnamon Rolls
Ch. 11-The Queen
Ch. 12 Unapproved
Ch. 13-The break in
Ch. 14 Death and Birth
Ch. 15 Preparations
Ch. 16 Wedding
Part 3 Prologue
Ch. 1-Missing
Ch. 2-Tala Akia
Ch. 3-Cravings
Ch.4 Theresa
Ch. 5 Lasagna
Ch. 7-Two Cherries
Ch. 8-Beautiful Nightmare
Ch. 9-Release
Ch.10-Mates Forever

Ch. 6-Pool

26.2K 95 23
By angelheaven101

I'm glad that so many people like this story and leave long comments! It means I'm doing something right. Well without further delay here it is!

*********************

Haylynn's POV

I ran down the hall and opened Hailey's room fearing the worse. Hailey was hugging Glen's neck and bouncing up and down. "What is going on here," I asked. "Glen just said that I can be a princess," Hailey said with a bright smile. I sighed and sat on the bed. "You scarred me Hailey," I said. "We're sorry my queen," Glen said and Hailey giggled.

"You called her queen. You have to be my prince and dance with me at balls like Cinderella," Hailey said and I shot a warning look at Glen. I didn't want Hailey to be intimidated by me being queen. Hailey continued to talk to Glen while I thought about how familiar this all seemed.

I looked at my ring that was shining dimly and tried to concentrate. I feel so close to something but at the same time so far away. "Haylynn when can I go outside? I want to catch butterflies," Hailey said. "We can't because the sun's up," I said and instantly regretted it. "That's never stopped us before," Hailey pouted.

I needed to say something before she gave my statement to much thought. "Glen has sensitive skin and can only be outside at night," I lied and she looked at Glen. "Really," Hailey asked. "Sorry I didn't tell you. I'm getting better though," Glen said with a smile. I stood up and said, "Hailey we can walk around the palace if you want."

"Can Glen come too," she asked and grabbed my hand. "Of course," I said and the three of us walked out of Hailey's room. Hailey talked non-stop about things from butterflies to cookies to television. I just enjoyed her presence and showed her a few rooms like my library, throne room, and inside tennis court. "Can I go swimming," she asked. "How do you know I have a pool," I asked.

"My castle can't be complete without one Haylynn," she said. I smiled because she already sounded like a queen. "Alright. Imagine a pool as big as the ocean and it shall appear," I said. Hailey closed her eyes and I navigated through the castle. I told her to keep her eyes closed until I reached two huge double doors.

"Open them Princess Hailey," I said and Glen opened the doors to reveal my huge swimming pool. Hailey shrieked and ran to the edge. "Be careful," I warned and called for a maid. The three of us quickly changed into swim suits and Glen went in first. "Is it cold," Hailey asked and Glen nodded while shivering.

"Heat please," I said and when the room was warm enough Hailey went in. "Are you coming," Hailey asked. I needed to think of battle plans so I shook my head no. "I will soon though. Just have fun and don't drown," I warned. I walked to a stretch out chair and watched Hailey and Glen play.

Even though Glen has the appearance of a six year old, he has been around a hundred years after I created Trey. I'm still not sure why he ages so incredibly slow. I looked down at my black and yellow two piece skirt swimsuit. The top was a cute halter and my black swim cap had a yellow bow. Hailey insisted I wear this one.

I sighed and closed my eyes. If I had two hundred men inside and around the palace, that would leave three hundred to attack in various places in the surrounding areas. Would that be enough protection? If my home falls, the vampires would slowly fall. Could I really take that chance?

Should I just eliminate all the werewolves? I created them for this purpose. I created werewolves so that vampires wouldn't become over confident. The vampires should have known better than to team up with the werewolves. I sigh in frustration and someone covers my eyes. I scream and grab the person's arm. I flip the person over and this makes the person's hands be removed from my face.

"I take it that you didn't like the surprise my love," Trey says with a grin. "You almost scared me to death," I said. "We are already dead. So I almost scared you to life," he said over thinking. "Are you okay sis," Hailey asked and I smiled. "Fine Hailey. Just keep playing," I said and helped Trey up.

"How did you even know I was here," I asked. "Just had a feeling. You used to love the pool. Remember how we would swim together," he asked. "Yes and I remember us being naked at the time," I said and sat down. Trey sat next to me and rubbed my leg. "We'll have to do that soon," he said and kissed my neck.

"How are my guards," I asked. "Not in the best shape but in two days they should be ready my love," he said. I sat back on Trey's chest as he continued to comfort me. "What about the incoming vampires," I asked. "A few have arrived. They are training with the guards. Most are not prepared for any form of battle," Trey admitted.

"Well what have they been up to? Vampires should be prepared for battle at all times," I said. The werewolves were certainly prepared and that fact enraged me the most. "Most have tried to do their own things. A few vampires have the power to changed humans to vampires. This has caused a chain reaction," Trey said.

I figured as much based on what Carmen said. I should have killed her for this abuse of my gift. "That's still not a good excuse. It doesn't matter in the end because those who are not prepared will die in the war," I stated simply and stood up. Trey took off his shirt and pants and stood up with me. I ran my finger up and down Trey's abdomen and smirked.

"You have stayed in shape however," I said. Trey smirked and grabbed my wrist pulling me closer. "Would you like to inspect more my love," Trey asked in a seductive voice. I stared into his eyes but before I could say something, I felt water being splashed over me. I looked over and Hailey was giggling.

"That wasn't nice," I said and Hailey ginned. "Sorry Haylynn! Come and get me," Hailey said. I kissed Trey's cheek lightly and dove into the pool. I swam toward Hailey and picked her up. "Apologize," I said while she was in a fit of giggles. "Sorry Haylynn," she exclaimed and I put her down.

The four of us played in the water until the moon came up. When we got out of the pool Hailey's stomach was growling. "What would you like to eat," I asked while drying off. "Cookies and ice cream," she exclaimed and I looked at Glen. "How about macaroni," Glen suggested and Hailey nodded. I told a maid to fix macaroni and looked at Trey.

"We should change. I need to check up with the council and then I'll check on the soldiers," I said. "Are you going to recharge," he asked. "No. There is no time now," I said and walked out of the room holding Hailey's hand. "Why don't you talk to Drew anymore? Did you have a fight? When mommy and daddy have a fight they scream," Hailey said.

"I don't know," I said. Who was Drew? Apparently someone important to Hailey in my life. "You should talk to him sis. He misses you," Hailey said as we reached her room. "I'll see what I can do," I said and let a maid help her get dressed. I walked into my own room and changed into a long cream dress with puffed shoulders and long sleeves. The dress had a small train and my bust was decorated with gold fabric.

As I put on my cream flats, Trey walked in. "Beautiful my love," he said and quickly changed into blue fabric pants and a snug white shirt with a logo across the chest. "What is wrong with your clothes," I asked. "The latest fashion apparently. Brand names are what the humans prefer," he said and I nodded. I would have to get clothes like that.

"I also wish to see the outside world," I stated. "Then I shall arrange clothes for you. The dresses are very short now and the heels are very high," he said. "Do you prefer that look," I asked as Trey kissed my hand.  "Whatever you wear I prefer. I also prefer what you don't wear," he said with lust in his eyes. I didn't want to feed that lust at the moment so I walked toward the door.

"Well I do not want to keep you up. Recharge if you wish. Goodbye my love," I said and walked out of the room. I walked toward my throne room and wasn't surprised to see it in chaos. The sight pleased me in some ways. "My Queen please look at these battle plans we've laid out," a woman said and dragged me toward her station. I approved most and rejected very few. I added what I thought they overlooked and moved on.

"We have a little more than three hundred vampires involved now," a man said. "We need more. Call the Chinese vampires," I said. "We already have but they're dealing with their own conflicts. We could try the Australians," a man said and I approved. I wanted more soldiers no matter the price.

"What happens after the war," a woman asked. "After the war, will come the rebuilding. We need to rebuild our laws, our way of life, and our priorities," I said and was flooded with questions. I answered all questions the best way I could and moved on to another group who were discussing weapons.

"Have they all been distributed," I asked. "Not yet my queen. We are all working on overdrive," a man said and I nodded. "I want every weapon to be used in battle however. I also want a very small recovery team on standby in case something important happens. That team would be required to handle medicine, messages during battle, and a few weapons," I said and walked back toward the station discussing battle plans.

They were arguing about how many vampires should be fighting from above ground. "We should have more than fifty if we have at least four hundred on the ground," one woman said. "No! Everyone will be focused on the main level of the fights. We can not spare anymore vampires," another woman argued.

"I want seventy at the top aiming not only from above the castle but in the higher floor's windows," I said. "That could give access to the castle my queen," another woman said. "We would have the palace stocked with at least eighty soldiers. My castle is huge and entrance is easy but eventually the main halls would have to be used," I said. I told the strategist where I wanted most men and left the rest up to them.

I felt like everything could be handled without me so I left the room with a headache. I rubbed my temples lightly as I walked down the halls and bumped into someone. "Please excuse me my queen," someone said and I looked up annoyed.

With her blonde hair I recognized her immediately. "Epiphany right," I asked and she nodded. "Why are you here," I asked. Werewolves should not be allowed here and for her to just slip in means my guards are slacking. "I'm here to see Trey. Apparently he needs me to deliver a message," Epiphany said.

"What information does the message contain," I asked. Was Trey keeping secrets from me? "He hasn't told me anything about it my queen. I figured it was a message you both wanted me to send. I mean with the queens approval," she said. "I approve of Trey's action in this. I was simply curious if you knew your position," I said trying to seem in control.

"I'm sorry my queen. I did not mean anything negative," she said and stared into my eyes. I had a bad feeling about Epiphany. "I don't know what it is about you Epiphany but I feel like we have met before. Do you feel that way," I asked and watched her carefully. "No my queen," she said but I knew she was lying.

I nodded and continued to walk down the hall. I didn't have time to play detective with Epiphany. I walked outside and saw training in progress. The sight made me smile and I walked up to Richard. "Hello my queen," he said and bowed. "Hello. I'm just here to observe. Are they almost at their best," I asked.

"I can not lie my queen. They are no where near the fierce warriors you are used to seeing. Especially not the incoming vampires," he said. I watched a guard punch another guard in the stomach and the injured guard fell over in pain. "Yes they are very weak. I want them to train near the sunlight to develop a thicker skin. That should teach them to train harder," I said.

"We do not want to over train them my queen. They will be useless in the war," Richard said. "At this rate they are already useless," I said. I raised my voice and commanded, "Stop!" Everyone stopped and looked my way. The guards bowed and the other vampires followed except for one. A man with jet black hair that was messy on his head in an appealing way and green eyes.

A woman was pulling his jacket for him to bow but he was smiling at me. I smirked and asked for his name. "Duncan Winter my queen," he said and I walked toward him. The vampires created a path and I stopped when I was an arm length from Duncan. "You recognize me as queen and yet do not bow to me," I stated. "I don't bow to lovely ladies I don't know. I prefer kisses on the hand," he said and reached for my hand.

He kissed it gently and continued to smile. "Well Duncan you are an interesting breed of vampires not from my creation. However I still know your true name," I said while narrowing my eyes. "I'm aware my queen," he said simply.

"I do not take disrespect in my presence however," I stated and found Duncan interesting. He had strong facial features and muscular arms like the ones I used to find commonly before that night. "I understand my queen," he said. "Well I shall spare your life if you prove yourself to me," I said.

"How so my queen," he asked and I turned away from him. "Richard who are your four best guards," I asked and Richard quickly picked four men. They appeared stronger than Duncan and I smiled. "You shall fight them. If you win, your life shall be spared and I will keep a special eye on you. If you lose and are not killed by them I shall kill you myself," I said keeping my smile.

"I accept my queen," he said and I commanded the four guards to attack. I watched with a knowing smile as he defeated the first two guards. The third guard was a little tricky but with a good punch in the side the third guard fell to his side. The fourth guard attacked Duncan and kicked Duncan in the leg.

Duncan grabbed the guards arm and twisted it behind his back. Duncan used not only strength but wit. Duncan had a lot of experience fighting from what I could tell and all four guards were on the ground. Duncan looked at me with a slight smile as sweat was on his forehead. Richard was mumbling but that didn't concern me.

"You, Duncan Winter, will prove to be very useful. Please continue training them Richard," I said and walked away. Duncan Winter might become one of my fiercest warriors.  When I walked into my room Trey was recharging.

I walked closer to him and brushed his hair back with my hand gently. I didn't want to wake him but I craved the touch. He was cold under my fingertips but so was I. I felt so alone. I remember the early days when I didn't have my love. I craved for someone's attention. I craved for someone to crave my attention. That's why I created Trey as my first vampire.

I wanted him to be mine for eternity. Trey was my missing puzzle and unlocked forms of happiness for me that I didn't know existed. He is my best friend, lover, and strongest competitor. He is the strongest and smartest of my creations. He was made to be my perfect match.

I noticed him shift under my fingertips and watched him open his beautiful black eyes tinted with red. "Hello my love," I said and kissed his lips gently. "Miss me," he asked and sat up. "Why do you ask," I asked. "You have been touching me for the last few minutes," he said and grinned. "Why didn't you wake sooner if you knew I was here," I asked.

"You seemed deep in thought. You have a lot on your plate my queen," he said. I kissed Trey's neck and fell into his arms. "I still don't think war is our best plan," I said. "I know. You have never wanted war but this is the only way. All this must end now," he said. "They are my creatures too. It's not their fault to be different," I said. "I know my love and I'm sorry. There is just nothing else we can do," Trey said while rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"You are right. Love me," I said and kissed Trey's lips hungrily. He kissed me in the right places and I trailed my fingers down his back. "I have missed you my queen," he said in between kisses. "I can imagine my love," I said. Trey removed my dress and I removed his shirt. "Beautiful as ever," he commented while I started to remove his pants.

"Thank you my love," I said while smirking. When his pants were off I straddled him. He raised an eyebrow at me but I smashed my lips on his causing him to concentrate on my body. Then there was a knock on the door. "Ignore it," Trey said and I nodded while kissing his neck. The knocking continued and I groaned.

"Who is it," I asked. "Me," Hailey exclaimed and for some reason that made me panic. I rolled off of Trey and pushed him out of bed. "Go hide," I said and with an amused expression Trey hid in the closet. "Come in," I said and Hailey walked in. She ran toward the bed and jumped on. "I wanted to sleep with you," she said. Anything but that.

"Is something wrong with your bed? Is it not comfortable," I asked and she hugged me. "I don't want to wake up and your not their," she said. I sighed and agreed. "You can stay here and sleep Hailey," I said loud enough for Trey to hear. Hailey and I exchanged goodnights and I pretended to sleep.

When Hailey's breathing was even I wiggled out of her tight grip. When I was free I fixed the covers on Hailey. She looked so peaceful. I kissed her forehead and walked toward my closet. When I opened my closet I found a grinning Trey leaning against my wall.

I closed the door behind me and Trey said, "I found the right child." "What makes you so sure," I asked walking closer to him. "No one has ever interrupted our love making before. You are obviously attached to this one," he said with a mischievous smile. I smirked and touched Trey's cheek with my fingertips.

"This amuses you," I stated and Trey leaned closer to me. When he was a breath away from my ear he whispered, "Very much so my queen." Trey kissed me below my neck and I let myself be wrapped in his arms. "Hailey needs to be comfortable," I began, "She needs to learn more about the way I live and the tasks I have to fulfill." Trey continued to leave trails of kisses down my neck.

"I'll make time for that my queen. Does this please you," Trey asked and moved his hands below my waist while pulling me even closer. I gasped slightly and felt him smirk on my skin. "Very much so," I said. I was starting to feel weak and Trey noticed. He tilted his head to the side and said, "Well show me."

I hovered above his neck as my fangs extended. "Don't you have things to do? Won't this be too much," I asked concerned. "Yes but you are my queen who I would do anything for. I will be fine," he said. I bit Trey's neck and was careful to make it extremely pleasurable for him. When I finished drinking Trey could barely stand.

I lowered the two of us to the ground and held him in my arms. I saw a small trickle of blood from where I feed. I licked him clean and then licked my lips. He was so delicious. "Perfect as always my love," I said and kissed his neck.

"Thank you...for everything...my...love," Trey managed to say even though he was still feeling the effects from my feeding. I pulled him tighter into my arms and rested my head on his shoulder. "I should be thanking you my love," I said. "Why," he trailed off. "You, Vassar, were my first creation. You are more powerful than any other creature I have created in not only battle skills but in wisdom. You are the first and only person to show me love. You owe me nothing but give me everything. What can I give you to show how I feel about you," I asked.

Trey pulled back to kiss my lips. He pulled back to caress my face with a loving expression in his eyes. "I'll let you know when there is something you haven't given me. For now I just want you," he said.  "I know Trey but you need to recharge. We can be more intimate when we visit the outside world. Please rest for me," I said and kissed his cheek.

When Trey agreed to rest I left the closet to cheek on Hailey. I really wanted her to sleep when the sun was up but we did go swimming. Hailey was tossing and turning under he covers so I sat on the edge of the bed. She must be having a nightmare. "Momma I'm a princess. I'm fine," Hailey whispered. Was Hailey only dreaming?

"Daddy I don't know. I'm fine...momma don't cry," Hailey whispered. Was Hailey feeling lonely? "I'm sorry alpha but I can't. I'm with Haylynn. I won't leave her," Hailey whispered. This seemed to complex for a dream. I tried to wake Hailey up gently and she started to scream. "She doesn't remember me! I'm staying until she remembers us," Hailey exclaimed and I called for help.

When a maid walked in I told her to get some water. "Hailey baby wake up," I pleaded. Hailey started to cry but her screaming didn't stop. "What's wrong with her," Trey asked still feeling the effects of the feeding. "She's having a bad dream! We need to wake her," I exclaimed.

"I won't go alpha! I won't leave her," Hailey exclaimed. Hailey was kicking her sheets and the maid walked in with a pitcher of water. Trey grabbed the pitcher and dumped the contents on Hailey. Hailey opened her eyes gasping for air and Trey and I helped her sit up.

I pulled her close to my chest as she cried. "What was it," I asked. "They want me to go back. Sis I don't want to leave you. Can I stay," she asked. I looked over at Trey for some understanding and he was trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I kissed Hailey's forehead because one thing was for sure. While comforting Hailey I said, "You can stay here for eternity."

**********************************

Drew's POV

Hailey's mom and dad woke up first. "Trent that was my baby," Laura said and cried into Trent's chest. "So you two saw Hailey," I asked and Trent nodded. "Laura honey at least she's alive. That means we can rescue her," Trent said but Laura couldn't be comforted at the moment.

"You two should probably head home," I said and the couple left the room. I stared at Hunter as he remained in the trance. Hunter suggested that we try to tap into Hailey's inner wolf since hers was stronger and more natural than Haylynn's.

Hunter started to choke and I could only watch. Someone must be trying to pull Hailey out of the trance. If I tried to interfere I would do more damage than help. I was only here to supervise. Hunter will have to pull himself out of the trance.

Hunter sat up with a gasp and clutched his chest. "Why didn't you help me," he asked extremely mad. "I ordered a pizza," I said sarcastically. I handed him a glass of water and when he finished Hunter took a deep breath. "Apparently Hailey likes where she is," Hunter said.

"What do you mean," I asked. "Hailey said she's a princess. She also said Haylynn doesn't remember her and Hailey doesn't want to leave until Haylynn remembers her," Hunter said. "So my wife had her memory erased," I growled in frustration. Hunter remained silent as I snapped my knuckles and neck. Haylynn didn't remember me?

I didn't want to go through this amnesia thing twice. I already guessed that Trey was the Brandon from before so this just made sense. "If I pulled her out once, I'll pull her out again," I said trying to calm down. "That's the spirit. Hailey also mentioned a friend named Glen. Any idea who that is," Hunter asked.

"Her imaginary friend," I said.  "Imaginary or not Hailey believes Glen to be a friend. She also said that Glen and Haylynn know each other," Hunter said. "So you think Glen is a vampire hurting my Haylynn," I asked and Hunter shrugged. "Just possibilities," Hunter said and walked out of the room.

I followed behind trying to think. Maybe another reason why I couldn't get in contact with Haylynn is because she doesn't remember me which means she doesn't remember Amy. If Haylynn didn't recognize Amy then she would just feel pain. She would feel pain from her core knowing I, her mate, was calling her.

I cursed under my breath as Lisa offered me a piece of baked chicken. "Lisa calm down before you make the pack sick," I said. "My cooking has never made anyone sick! You should be grateful because the minute Haylynn walks back into your life you'll be begging me to feed you," Lisa said and searched for a new victim.

Hunter walked into the living room where a small group of werewolves from our pack were gathered. "How's Hailey," someone instantly asked. Hunter didn't say anything until he had everyone's attention. I decided to take a sat next to Tiffany. She was rocking three and a half month baby George. "Where's Dante," I whispered.

"Working so that's why I came," Tiffany said and Hunter cleared his throat. "Hailey Fireglaze is alive. She is doing fine and those are her own words," Hunter said and a few people sighed in relief. "However she is still in the vampire's castle," hunter said. "Is that a fact now," someone asked more curious than questioning.

"It is and I have gave what I am about to say much thought. A few members of the pack will participate in the war between werewolves and vampires to once and for all settle the score," Hunter said. A few people cheered but I kept my expression neutral. "Of course my beta, Drew, will be one of the few along with myself. The others I am taking are Dante, Nick, Josh, Camille, Penelope, Rodney, James, and Tucker," Hunter said.

Josh and Camilla were mates and very powerful. Josh is a professional boxer while Camilla is an Olympic gymnast. They weren't here but I would deliver the message. Rodney and James are twin brothers who are gifted with extra vision. They can see through materials but like to play jokes on people. Rodney flashed me a grin while James was playing with something in his hand.

Tucker is a quiet guy who keeps to himself and follows orders. His only care in the world is his wife, Julia, who was rubbing Tucker's arm in comfort. "We are leaving the morning after tomorrow at four a.m. The rest of you must protect the pack. We expect a few vampires to attack here as well but I will discuss battle plans with some of you later. You can all go now and prepare," Hunter said and the room cleared out.

"Excuse me alpha but Abby says she's going," Nick said. Hunter looked at Abby while she nodded. "You haven't even shifted yet," Hunter said and Abby narrowed her eyes. She stood up quietly while pulling Nick up with her. Abby quickly flipped Nick over and he groaned in pain.

"Next time, tell me before you do something like that," Nick said while trying to crawl away. Abby grabbed Nick's ankle and twisted it back. Nick yelped in pain and I felt bad for the pup. "This still doesn't prove anything," Hunter said and Abby released Nick. Nick crawled away like a smart pup. Abby was staring Hunter down and he growled.

"The answer is no," Hunter said and Lisa walked in. "No to what," she asked. "Abby wants to come along," I said. "What's the problem? I'm going too," Lisa said. "No you're not. You're staying here with Abby," Hunter said. "No I'm not. I'm going to rescue my poor Haylynn and my darling Hailey but if you've made your final decision I could cook more food and force it down your throat," Lisa said with a smile.

Hunter rubbed his neck and I realized that I was rubbing mine too. The soup still burned. "W-we wouldn't want that now would we darling. Of course you two can come if you stop cooking. Please," Hunter said and Lisa ran up to give Hunter a kiss. I stood up and said plainly, "You know where to find me."

I walked into my empty room and missed Haylynn's presence. "What's wrong? You missed me too much," I could almost hear her saying but that was only my imagination. I missed her sarcasm and her games. I walked toward my closet and touched Haylynn's clothes. I pulled a dress close to me and it still smelled like her.

I sighed and put the dress back. I felt pathetic. My mate was in the vampire palace forced to do ancestors knows what and here I was missing her and clinging to clothes with her scent. I sighed and walked toward my bed. "Relax honey. I'll take care of you. I always do before I make you fix me a sandwich," I imagined Haylynn saying while lying on the bed.

I got comfortable and let sleep take over me. I'm coming for you Haylynn. Then I won't have to imagine your voice.

*****************************

Wow this took me longer than I thought to write. Sorry but I really wanted to make sure I captured everything. Please let me know if I did a good job in the comments along with anything else you wanna say! Appreciating it since 1901 (lol! Sorry I saw that on a commercial...can't remember which...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 21.4K 46
Sophie has a destiny that she never knew she had. She is a Pure Blood, a type of Human Being whose family lineage has NEVER killed in any way. Ezra...
13.1M 361K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
167K 3.1K 29
Julia, just months from becoming a full-werewolf, is now halfway through her pregnancy, has officially hooked up with the father of her babies ...sor...
353K 11.8K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...