Baby [H.S]

By harryslittlesavage

She was gorgeous green eyes and curly locks just like her father. Her name... Darcy May Joy. More

Baby ~Harry Styles~
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
Thank you!
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Sequel
Play List

22

20.9K 403 40
By harryslittlesavage

Before the chapter starts sorry for not updating sooner.. Christmas is comming and the work in school getting harder, I wanted this book finished by New Years. but thats going to be impossibe.. I am making a new fanfiction...

Its called Knock out, its a Harry Styles boxing AU and its not published, but will be soon. Plus I have 2 more books in the work so I am going to be busy busy..

Anyways onto the book.........

________________________

"No Maria these colors are all wrong I need spring, not gloomy winter find some lighter colors" I frantically looking through the swatches Maria had laid out. Everything as been going wrong so far. The designs haven't been approved and my workers are getting careless.

"I'm sorry Tiffany, I will get back to you on those colors." I just nodded my head as I walked around the studio checking out how everything is going. I see Rachael already working on a rough draft, outfit. The mannequin actually looks very good.

"Good job love the skirt with that oversized sweater, dressy yet casual" I patted her back and gave her a thumbs up. She pinned the fabric while giving me a smile.

So far today the clock has been going dreadfully slow, its killing me. I am also kind of nervous for tonight. My first date with him was amazing, but Harry. A part of me feels guilty, but the other park of me reminds me what an inconsiderate ass wipe he has been. He is most likely sitting at hit top floor suite hanging with random models.

What would I care.Because you like him my absent mind shouted. I groaned while slamming my hand on the wall. Why am I this torn. Why can't it be this easy to go on a date. "i think you need some coffee you look brain dead" Georgie teased as she watched me in my stressed state.

"Georgie I need a double shot, and a margarita right now, and a vacation would be nice" I sat down in the swirly chair near her office.

"Hun you just got back from florida 4 weeks ago, just wait till your birthday" She winked as I spun around in confusion. I raised my eyebrows while staring at he intently. "Why my birthday" I squinted my eyebrows.

She just shamelessly bounced on her toes while giving me a toothy grin. If she doesn't speak I might just need to smack the grin off of her face. Sense the sarcasm.

"I may have something planned now please go home its 5, you have been here all day" She pushed me out of the chair and towards the door. I looked over my shoulder to make sure everyone is doing their jobs correctly.

I saw someone put together this outfit that does not work. You can't put leather with wool it just doesn't look right. Black and blue who the hell is making these decisions. I turned around and went to tell the person to fix it, but georgie had grabbed my shoulder.

"Go I got it, get ready for your date girl" She smiled while giving me an extra push. I turned around one last time, "Alright don't mess anything up its all on you" I call out while hopping into the elevator. The doors shut as I let out a sigh of relief.

Working on a line is so hectic. I want everything to be perfect, but its nearly impossible.As soon as I fix one thing something else happens. Its like a never ending cycle. Tonight I have a date, with a nice handsome guy. Who isn't Harry. I really need to shut myself up.

I just need to except the fact that Harry is on the other side of the world having a great time. This made me clench my fists as I walked out into the misty weather. I ran to my car before my hair would frizz. Now that would be another disaster on my list.

The minute I got in the car I pull onto the highway. The lights blur out the corner of the window as I glance around keeping my focus on the road. I see a giant billboard straight ahead with Harry's face fucking enlarged. He looks absolutely flawless causing my stomach to toss. Obviously the four other doof's are in the picture, but I can help but only see Harry.

Before I now it, I passed the sign and had to pull off the highway. I was at my apartment within 5 minutes. Now all I needed to was get ready. I just need one thing to go right tonight.

Just as I hop out of my car, my heel fucking breaks. "Really" I shout up to no one as thunder rolls. This day is just not a good day. I slip off my broken shoe and hop over to the front doors. Just as I walk in it begins to pour rain.

Maybe that's good luck, how I just missed the rain. I am pissed I really loved these heels. Once I got to my apartment i fumbled with my key. I slide it in and twisted the door knob. I opened the door and was greeted with a great flash of warmth.

"Mommy" Darcy charged into my arms. I lifted her up and gave her a huge hug. I loved how her tiny body felt wrapped in my arms. "You can't have a group hug without me" That sweet Cheshire voice spoke. My grin grew even larger as I gently set Darcy down.

"Gemma" I ran and jumped into her arms. She just laughed as she caught me. We spun around before I pulled away. "How did you get out of UNI" I gasped as she sent me a cheeky smirk.

"I pulled a few string I am here for a month" She waved her hands for effect. This is a good sign this whole month without anyone to vent to. I have georgie but its just not the same.

"I need someone to vent to, but first help me get ready for my date," I walked over and grabbed Darcy. Anne must have went home when Gemma showed up. Honestly I feel so better with Gemma by my side. She is defiantly the better Styles.

I placed Darcy on my bed as I rummaged through my closet as I looked at several dresses. "You want to tell me why your going on a date while my baby brother is the US" I pulled out a red cocktail dress as held it up. She shook her head as i placed it back.

"Well your brother happens to be a dick. He came her treated me like a princess for 3 weeks, gave me a promise ring. The left for tour and was seen canoodling with Kendall Jenner" I bitterly spoke while pulling out a tight black dress, with a jeweled neckline.

"Canoodling" Gemma raised her eyebrow laughing. "Not the point" I snapped. "He just left me and Darcy his daughter, and went to play around with girls its just like before."

"Tiff he would call me some nights and just talk about you two forever. There is no way he would just leave you like this. By the way that's the dress." I nodded while throwing the dress onto my bed.

"Well the damage is done. Now what should I do with my hair" I attempted to change the subject. "Don't you dare subject change we need to talk about this" She seriously spoke as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Look Gem I have had a long shitty day, now I would appreciate if you could do my makeup" I held out a makeup brush as she stared at it. She finally sighed in annoyance before grabbing the brush. I gave her a smile as Darcy came up and sat on my lap.

I began to twirl her tiny curls in the tip of my finger. I remember when me and Harry would kiss I would wrap my hands in his tight curls. I looked down and Darcy curls and sighed. Why everywhere I go he always pops into my head.

I just continue to play with her curls as Gemma works her magic. It must take alot of time to fix this face, I am quite horrendous. "Mommy you wook pwetty" She touched my cheeks. I smiled while rubbing my nose against her.

"Mommy loves you so much" I whisper as she grins. "I know" She spoke before hopping off my lap and running into the other room. I wish other people knew I loved them....

"And done" Gemma threw the brush down as I peeked into the mirror. i had noticed she curled my hair and pinned it back. She did a smokey eye with a light blush. I had nude lips which actually complimented my skin tone.

Needless to say I looked actually pretty. Yet my inner conscious needs to remind me I will never be as pretty as my mom....

"Now get your ass into that sexy dress, your date will be here so" She threw the dress in my dress as I caught it. I flipped her off before walking into the bathroom.

I carefully slipped it on avoiding my hair. Once it was on I did a little twirl. This outfit is adorable. Finally things are going smoothly.

I hear the doorbell ring as a ounce out guilt hits me. I'm too deep now, I open the bathroom door, and walked into the room as my date

Its all or nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 3.2K 64
Harry Styles is the father of Darcy Styles and (Y/N) is your name so enjoy. Lol, these aren't imagines, sorry :)
2.7K 108 27
"I've come to learn how deep her soul is, how much I need her by my side through the day and through the night. As I've noticed how miserable I get w...
3K 3 50
Meet Darcy Monroe, just a normal 17 year old...... untill she falls in love with Harry Styles.
323K 9.1K 54
Her eyes have their own vocabulary, and what a beautiful language to learn.