Cynefin...(18+)

By Red_Room

"When we finally make you ours, you won't have anywhere left to run." Many believe the possibility of finding... More

Need To Read!!
Ch. 1-Two in One
Ch. 2-Let Me Introduce Myself
Ch. 3-Let the Story Begin
Ch. 4-Going Crazy
Ch. 5-Whats Next
Ch. 6-Wait What?!?
Ch. 7-Plan B
Ch. 8-Fun Comes In Threes
Ch. 9-This Is For You
Ch. 10-Their All Brothers
Ch. 11-Thinking Things Through
Ch. 12-Confessions
Ch. 13-It's A Date
Ch. 14-Getting Heated
Ch. 15-Clearing The Air
Ch. 16-Questioning
Ch. 17-Photoshoot
Ch. 18-Pop-Ins
Ch. 19-Fixing Things
Ch. 20-Meeting The Co-Worker
Ch. 21-Baby Boy
Ch. 22-Headspace
Ch. 23-A Night To Remember
Ch. 24-Two Peas In A Pod
Ch. 25-Coming Clean
Ch. 26-Dancing
Ch. 27-Woah
Ch. 28-The Talk
Ch. 29- Secret Kink Club
Ch. 30-Inner Thoughts
Ch. 31-Cool, Calm & Collected
Ch. 32-The Future
Ch. 33-A Days Work
Ch. 34-Story Time
Ch. 35-One on One
Ch.36-Breakfast in Bed
Ch. 37-Making the Plans
Ch. 38-Suprise From My Baby Boys
Ch. 39-Busy Busy Busy
Ch. 40- Their Chocolate Beauty
Ch. 41-We Meet Again
Ch. 42-Hidden Talents
Ch. 43-Early Mornings
Ch. 45-Shower Time
Ch. 46-Can't Wait
Ch. 47- Road Trip
Ch. 48-Coming Home
Ch. 49- Shopping
Ch. 50-House Party
Ch. 51-Lighting Up the Night
Ch. 52-A Promise
Ch. 53-The Next Step
Ch. 54-Dress up
Ch. 55-Play Time
Ch. 56-Kitten
Ch. 57-Safe Word
Ch. 58-Unexpected
Ch. 59-Change
Ch. 60-Trying
Ch.61 - Take A Break
Ch.62 - Oppa's
Ch.63 - Fun
Ch.64 - Happy
Ch.65 - Imagine
Ch.66 - Dresses
Ch.67 - Making Arrangments
Ch.68 - Relaxation
Ch.69 - Helping
Ch.70 - Proving It
Ch.71 - Project
Ch.72 - Bad News
Ch.73 - Change
Ch.74 - Birthday Fun
Ch.75 - Birthday Breakfast
Ch.76 - Christmas
Ch.77 - What A Morning!
Ch.78 - Preparing
Ch.79 - TaeTae's Birthday
Ch.80 - Plane Ride Pt.1
Ch.81 - Plane Ride Pt.2
Ch.82 - Family Kim Seok-jin
Ch.83 - Kim Seok-jin
Ch.84 - Min Yoon-gi
Ch.85 - Jung Ho-seok
Ch.86 - Kim Namjoon
Ch.87- Park Jimin
Ch.88- Kim Tae-hyung & Jeon Jungkook
Ch.89 - Last Celebration
Ch.90 - Gone
Ch.91 - Pop Ups
Ch.92 - Restart
Ch.93 - Dinner Time
Ch.94 - The Truth
Ch.95 - Goodbye
Ch.96 - Surprise
Ch.97 - Alone Time
Ch.98 -Big Reveal
Ch.99 - Happiness
Ch.100 - It's Time!
Epilogue
NEED TO READ

Ch. 44-Before

7.5K 341 41
By Red_Room

Sorry for the late update <33 publishing two chapters!!!

Taehyung POV:

"So what all do we have to get, all these numbers are making it look like you are tricking me into doing math." I scratch my head looking at the recipe Hyung printed out. 

"We don't have to do all the math we just have to get the stuff, Kya's gonna measure it I think." He pushes the cart as we make our way around the store.

We ended having to call Kya because we got confused, she asked us to make sure we got enough for everyone that way coming, she wasn't sure how many people would be there but she said a lot.

She gave us a quick measurement test so that we would get to such stuff we didn't need a lot of. We quickly got ahold of it as we shopped we told her we love her and she laughed before repeating it back as we hung up the phone.

As we were checking out I hear this squeak voice and I jump to cover my ears.

"Ehhhh! Jungkook is that you!"

I look back to see a small girl with this blondish-reddish hair girl bouncing on her toes.

Her skirt was crazy short and she had on a weird-looking crop top. Her cart was right behind ours as she quickly moved around it and wrapped her arms around him.

I raised my eyebrows, I didn't remember Kook talking about any girls.

I hand the lady my card not wanting to be noise.

"Oh hey, Kimmy..."   l look over to see Jungkook moving away from her.

"What are you guys doing? Do you wanna hang out?" I had to rub my ears, her voice was really screech, and I was ready to go.

The lady handed me my receipt. The grocery cart once again filled with the groceries I look back to Kook to see him scratching the back of his head.

I shake my head, knowing he needed saving as I come over and grab his hand. 

"We actually have plans with our girlfriend to make some desserts, but thank you for the offer." I give her a tight smile before turning and pulling Kook along.

I wasn't happy with how that girl just that she could touch Kookie like that and I know Noona wouldn't like it either.

"Thank you, Tae." I nod my head not turning to look at him as we load the car with the groceries.

He takes the car back up to the store before coming back and slipping into the passenger seat. I put the car in reverse before placing my arm behind his seat and watching the car through the back window.

He leans up and kisses my cheek, causing me to smile.

"Fine you are forgiven, but you know noona won't like it."

He groans and pulls his hair in from of his eyes.

"She makes my ears hurt." He rubs his ears and I look over at him before be both crack up laughing and head home.

_______

Kya POV: 

I got off work early and Jimin texted me he need help in his class, I was excited and quickly jump at the opportunity. I let Namjoon know I wouldn't need the ride home as I exit the building.

I walk down to the building before climbing the steps and walking inside.

I head towards the direst I usually go in and find him in the room next room, people are sitting around drink water, and probably waiting for everything to start.

I jug over and come around him quickly cupping his jaw and kissing his lips. He gets shocked and pulls back, lightly laughing.

"Jeez, woman you scared me I almost had a heart attack." I laugh before pulling off my jacket. I was lucky to have packed dancing clothes in my suitcase already.

"Sorry handsome, you ready?" He nods before spinning me around and telling everyone to get in their spots.

Everyone had partners and was standing side by side, a Latin song started playing throughout the room.

I look over at him to see him smirking at me, before pulling my hand and spinning me around, gripping my waist. We don't do anything too difficult, its most basic things but I'll admit I was having a lot of fun.

Jimin looked so cute when he was teaching, his little faces he makes while he dances make my heartache.

I snap back when he grabs my hand and twirls me before dipping me down. I don't pay attention to the words he's saying but my eyes never leave his face as I watch his jaw and lips move.

He soon looks at me and I focus on his words.

"You good love?"

"Yeah sorry just daydreaming." He pulls some back up and I smile before a justing the clip in my hair.

He smiles over at me before winking and turning back to the class, we dance for another half hour before the class ends and everyone starts to head home.

Jimin and I grab our things before hopping in his car and driving to their house, I keep having this habit of calling it home and I always have to scold myself for it later.

We listen to music on the way home as we sing to the music together. Deciding to be fun we both sing the wrong notes in a complete opposite key than we were supposed to.

We pull into the driveway laughing as we pull out our things, I intertwine our hands as we walk up to the door.

Pushing open the door we take off our shoes and leave our bags, heading towards the direction of voices. 

We walk into the kitchen to see the guys setting things out of the counter and a couple of then watching them.

I walk into the kitchen seeing Namjoon, Hobi, and Yoongi sitting on the stools, I walk by them kissing them all on the cheek. They all kiss me back or pull me against then, I had to pull back to stop Namjoon for sticking his tongue down my throat and Hobi almost refused to take his hands off my ass.

Tae and Kookie are sorting the things out on the counter. I see Jin pulling something out of the fridge and a kiss his cheek while his head was turned.

"Thank you for getting all the stuff guys, I just gotta take a shower and then we can get started."

I kiss their cheeks before grabbing the plastic bags and pulling them together.

"We could always join you, we haven't seen your face in a while." I bite my lip and smile looking but at Hobi, he holds a big grin across his face.

I knew he wanted nothing more than to join me in the shower. I would usually be Puddy in his hands but at a distance, I felt like I had some control so I decided to show it.

"Well I mean anyone is welcome to join me as long as they are willing to wash my body for me." I pull my clip out of my hair and giggle hearing groans fill the kitchen. I look over at Jin to see him choking on his drink. 

I turn to Hobi to see him with a lustful fire in his eyes,  I bite my lip harder and look back and forth between my baby boys to see them both sporting hard members in their pants.

I bite my lip and smile before earning a response.

"We can use my shower it's bigger than the others."

My eyes meet Namjoons, I don't exactly know how many of them want to join in me the shower or how big his shower is.

I shrug and turn around heading towards the stairs.

"Whoever wants to join in welcome." As I turn the corner to head up the stairs and hold on to the wall before winking at them and pulling my shirt over my head. 

As I start to climb the stairs I hear shuffling in the kitchen before feet start to pound up the stairs behind me.

______________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
46.1K 2.5K 35
Have you ever heard of Aphrodites? No. I am not talking about the goddess herself. I am referring to the women who work to appease the physical needs...
31.5K 1.5K 51
In-yeop heaved a sigh to calm himself. He is irritated right now but he has no right to be mad since he is talking to their boss. "Where do I bring t...
8.3K 646 22
Amara grew up with the motto, keep your head down and your nose in your books. If people don't notice you, they can't hurt you. It worked, for years...