Attraction - GalaxySolby / So...

By galaxysolby

Colby has been attracted to his best friend, Sam for years and has kept it inside. What will happen when word... More

Backstory
Tell Him
Words Slip
Colbs
Collided
Corey
Hot Tub Cuddles
If We're Talking Body, You got a Perfect one so put it on Me
Leaked
Not Safe
Brennen
Bruises
I Need Love and Affection
Needy
Solby is Real
Cuties
You're Mine
All in One
Attraction
Thank You

Awkward

1.5K 24 3
By galaxysolby

Third Person POV

After the event that just took place, Sam and Colby walked downstairs as Corey and Jake smirked at them.
"Can you guys be more quiet next time?" Corey smirked.
Sam's face went pale and Colby looked away.
"Heh, sorry." Sam rubbed the back of his neck, revealing the dark hickeys on his chest.
"Sam," Jake pointed to Sam's chest.
Sam rolled his eyes, grabbing Colby's hand and limping upstairs.
"Sam, you're limping." Jake laughed. Corey wheezed.
Sam and Colby stood silent.
"Heh," Colby walked Sam up the stairs and to Colby's room.
"Damn it!" Colby flopped down on his bed while Sam laid on top of him.
"It's fine Colbs." Sam laughed and wrapped his arms and legs around Colby and fell asleep.

The Next Day

"HEY GUYS!" Jake yelled.
"YEAH?!" Sam yelled back.
"I'M GOING TO GO HANG WITH BRENNEN I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS!" Jake called.
"OKAY!" Sam and Colby replied, snuggling together.

Sorry this was kind of a filler chapter. 😬😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.2K 30
Drista moves in with Dream and Sapnap, after a brutal fight with her parents. Dream tries his best to be a good brother, and help her through the rou...
54.4K 661 12
Ok, this story is about Solby have to be over 18+ to read this sorry
49.9K 1.2K 12
Sapnap is a highly trained hit man who has been assigned his next target. Karl is just a normal, innocent, high school boy. Sapnap has to go to his...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...