If We're Talking Body, You got a Perfect one so put it on Me

⚠️ = Sexual Moments that you are free to skip over if you feel uncomfortable. There will be one ⚠️ when it starts and ⚠️ when it ends.

Sam's POV

Colby and I got out of the hot tub and walked up to Colby's room. Everyone left a few minutes before. I sat on Colby's bed, fiddling with my fingers when Colby crawled slowly towards me. He lifted my chin and kissed me slowly. I fell onto his chest and kept kissing him.
⚠️
He ran his hands up the sides of my body and smiled.
"You're so cute." He cooed.

I'm a virgin. Yes, me, Sam Golbach is still a virgin. Well, a virgin to gay sex. I knew where this night would lead and I was kind of scared, but I trusted Colby.

Before I knew it, Colby was unzipping my pants and pulling them off. I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him.
"Colby wait."
"What's wrong Sammy?" Colby sat up.
"I, I've never done this before. I, I, I uh, I'm a virgin to gay sex Colby." I looked down, ashamed.
"Awww baby, I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable. If you don't want to, I won't force you." Colby started putting back on his shirt when I spoke up.
"Colby hold on!" I yanked his hands off of my pants. "I want to do it with you. I want you to take my gay virginity. I trust you the most." I kissed his cheek.
"Okay, if that's what you want. I'll go slow and let me know if you need me to stop." Colby was being so sweet about this. I'd had sex with a girl a long time ago but never with a guy.
Colby continued to unzip my pants and pull them off. He pulled off his as well. I bit my lip and kissed him softly. Colby ran his ringed fingers up my body, touching my soft skin. Colby got on top of me and made dark hickeys all over my neck and chest. I flipped him over so I could leave hickeys on his neck as well. I straddled his body and could feel his member getting hard under me. He groaned as I moved back and fourth, slowly on his dick. He grabbed my ass as I yelped, not expecting him to do that.
"Sammy, I want to see you ride me." Colby bit his lip, cheeks getting red.
I giggled, pulling down Colby's underwear. My eyes got wide as his member was inches away from my face. I stroked it with my hand and sucked. Colby's head rolling back at the pleasure he was receiving.
After a few minutes of doing that, Colby flipped us over so he was on top. He pulled down my underwear when I quickly covered my private area. I just got a little shy and self conscious.
"Baby, you're beautiful. You don't need to hide from me." Colby grabbed my hands and lifted them off of myself. He kissed down my V-line to my dick. "I'm gonna get you ready baby. It'll hurt at first but then it'll feel amazing I promise."
I nodded.
Colby licked his pointer finger and slowly pushed it in my ass.
I took a deep breath and breathed. Colby pusher in and out slowly. "Mmm," I moaned, biting my lip and wanting more. Colby stuck his second finger in and pushed in and out a little faster. "Fuck," I closed my eyes and let the pleasure run through my veins. He pulled out and asked, "How was that?"
"Mmm, so good." My eyes were still closed.
"Ready for the real thing?" Colby asked seductively.
"Yes."
With that, Colby thrusted his dick inside me. It felt weird to have something shoved up my ass.
"You like it?" Colby asked.
"F, Faster pleeasee." I stuttered, moaning at the pleasure.
Colby thrusted harder and faster for a few moments when he pulled out, and made me straddle him.
"I want you do ride me babe."
I began to rise and drop on his member. It never felt so good. "Colby, I, I think I'm gon, gonna cumm." I moaned.
"Okay baby, go ahead." Colby ran his fingers up and down my thighs as I came all over his chest. He wiped it up with his finger and licked it clean. "Mmm you taste so good Sammy."
I blushed and switched positions. I sat on my stomach while Colby pounded into me. "Sam, baby, I'm gonna cum!" Colby groaned.
"Yes, yes, cum inside me pleaseee."
With one more thrust, Colby came inside me. It felt so good!
⚠️
I flopped on top of his chest and straddled him. "That felt amazing!" I kissed his chest.
"I love you Sammy, and I'm glad." He kissed my head and flipped me over. He hugged my waist, still kissing me.

😬😳 So uncomfortable to write butttt it's fine. Hehheh