Josh Richards' Sister

By nmcsturn

{discontinued} y/n richards is josh's little sister, her parents say it is best for her to move in with josh... More

✨meet the characters✨
✨moving in with my bro✨
✨moving in part 2✨
✨movie night✨
✨yo josh?✨
✨name changing✨
NOT AN UPDATE!! but pretty important
✨beach day✨
✨shit the room!✨
✨hospital✨
✨my baby✨
✨i could use you✨
✨girls talk✨
✨the dare✨
✨time will tell you its...✨
✨time will tell part 2✨
✨FILLER (didnt save to last chapter for some reason idk)✨
✨the fair with my girls✨
I AM SO SAD...
✨thanks griff💛✨
✨yikesss✨
authors note because stuff is weird
✨remembering✨
✨plot twist✨
✨fucking dumbass✨
✨quitting... or not✨
✨more sway shit✨
✨overthinker✨

✨I LOVE YOU!✨

5.8K 41 48
By nmcsturn

after i set up my air mattress i took a shower in quintons bathroom. i then put on these pajamas!

i walk back out of the bathroom and see josh sitting on the air mattress! i was very confused and so i asked him what was wrong!

*quinton was not in the room he was with...*

y/n- josh what's wrong??
j- nothing
y/n- then why are you in my room?
j- i just came to say thank you for cheering me up!
y/n- your welcome, but i think there's something on your mind
j- its just you and quinton...
y/n- what about us?
j- are you two like a thing?
y/n- honestly i dont know
j- wdym you dont know?!?
y/n-  well at the beach he said he liked me and i said i liked him too and then he said well ill see you later and walked away. it was just really awkward.
j- what the fuck.. imma talk to that bitch
y/n- josh why whats wrong it was just awkward
j- i think that you are hurt y/n!
y/n- josh really its fine.. maybe he just wasnt expecting me to like him back! its fine! just give it time.
j- ok but only because you said it was fine! and also..
y/n- what josh?
j- do they make those for men? *points at pj shirt*
y/n- seriously josh.. you have gotta be kidding me!!
*both start laughing*
j- im not but i guess ill have to find out myself!! its getting late though so goodnight!

quinton's pov:
i heard my shower start so i figured i would let y/n do her thing and go in a little later! i walked down the hall into ant's room and i figured i would talk to him! after all him and josh are the only ones with a stable relationship and on my death order i would not talk to josh about his sister! i knock on the door and he said to come in!

a- hey q whats up?
q- not much just y/n is in the shower and i kinda wanted to talk to you about her! cause im not talking to josh and the other boys can barely keep a relationship!
a- ya true.. so you like her!
q- ya and i know that she likes me!
a- how do you "know"
q- oh well she told me.
a- she just told you?
q- well when we were talking on the beach i told her i liked her and she told me she liked me as well
a- so exactly what are you know?
q- thats what i was wondering!
a- your telling me that you didnt talk after that and you are sharing a room with her!
q- ya
a- no wonder she told josh she didnt want to share a room with you!
q- when did she say that!
a- at the beach they were practically screaming at each other! you didnt hear?!?
q- no i was too busy looking at her to listen!
a- you really like her dont you!
q- ya but i messed everything up now what do i do?
a- YOU GO TALK TO HER DUMB BITCH!
q- oh ya right.. thanks ant!
a- anytime q!
q- goodnight!
a- night!

i walk passed my room and hear josh talking to y/n! he said "what the fuck.. imma talk to that bitch" thats probably about me so i went to the hallway bathroom and locked myself in! FUCK! i really messed up this time! no wonder i dont have a girlfriend! cause im a useless bitch!

⚠️trigger warning ⚠️
⚠️self harm⚠️
i look in all the drawers and find a razor that was taken apart already! perfect! i then start on my right arm! one for fucking everything up, one for coming home early, one for josh, one for ant, one for griffin, one for jaden, one for kio, one for bryce, one for nick, one for blake, one for my mom, one for my dad, one for the boyz, one for Sway, one for my fans, one for being a disappointment, one for being a bitch, one for being alive, then move on to my left arm and i do the same except 17 for y/n.. i obviously didnt deserve her! and the last one for y/n as well... but deep! i heard knocking at the door and calling for josh.. i then here my phone ringing and i am to weak to pick it up.. it was... and on that i passed out!

y/n's pov:
it has been about 10 minutes since josh left my room and quinton wasnt back yet! so i ran over to ants room and ask him if he knew where q was and he said that he went to talk to me! i see the light on in the bathroom and i start knocking there is no answer i start screaming for josh and i call quintons phone i hear it ringing in the bathroom but i dont hear anyone! i then hear a loud bang it sounded like someone passed out and fell! josh finally came up and i told him what had happened josh knocked down the door and i see quinton laying there with blood dripping down his arms! i see the blade and take it! i run into my room bawling my eyes out and i lock myself in quintons bathroom! i hear josh running into q's room and trying to find me! luckly he couldnt and was searching the room and closet! i have to go quick because i know i dont have much time left! i start to cut all for quinton! none for anyone i love except for quinton! he was all i could think of and seeing him passed out made me want to go with him! i take the same blade on my right first 20 deep cuts! next my left i got to 15 and all i saw was blood and then it all went black!

josh's pov:
i hear another loud bang and i know shes in the bathroom i knock down another door to see y/n passed out as well i bring her out to the hallway and scream for someone to call 911 and had already done it for q and i hear people running upstairs and i am crying! i can't see quinton like this, but to see my own sister i also wanted to do it i then see that y/n had the blade in her hand i grab it and as im about to cut bryce ran toward me and took the blade out of my hand! he then saw the scars from the other day and asked me about it and i told him and the other boys about nessa and the talk that y/n gave to me!

⚠️end of trigger warning (sorry it was long)⚠️

i hear sirens and tell bryce to get quinton me and bryce run down the stairs i have y/n and he has q and we ran outside to the ambulance! they took y/n and quinton in the same truck and none of us could go so we called an uber for jaden, kio, and ant  to the hospital but me, bryce and griff took the "new" car! i was so scared so griffin drove i was shaking so much and i kept telling griffin to hurry up but we couldnt run any red lights like the ambulance! i cant believe that y/n would do this! i know that she has done it before but do i call my parents?? bryce could tell what i was thinking and he said that he would call them!
phone call between josh and josh's mom
hey sweetie whats up! you never call me this late!
mom its y/n.. shes in the hospital we are driving over there now!!
JOSH WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!! I KNEW THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE SENT HER TO LIVE WITH YOU!!!
mom its not that.. i dont know exactly what was going through her mind but one of the boys that she was closest to cut himself and passed out and when she saw him she ran into her room and locked herself in her bathroom and i couldnt find her i then her a bang and i knew she was in there and i knocked down the door and ant called 911!
well thank you for telling me but there is no way that im going to be able to get there because dad is out of town and i cant leave liv and will bug tell her that i love her!
i love you mom and i will! i'll tell her that you cant make it when she wakes up! maybe we can facetime liv and she can talk to you guys!
yeah that would be great thank you josh! love you and please take good care of her!!
bye mom i got to go we are here!!
bye josh
*back to real life*
i still cant believe what happened! my mom was right i cant take care of her it was a mistake for her to be sent to live with us!

we walk into the hospital and they say that im the only person aloud in with y/n cause im immediate family and griff is aloud with quinton because he is a nurse and quinton has no family!

i walk into y/n's room and i see her passed out i started crying and i posted a picture for instagram!

joshrichardss

👤: y/n.thebadass, and qgriggs
liked by thehypehousela, swayla, madisonbeer, billieellish, and millions of others

joshrichardss: there may have been some problems in the house tonight i can not stand to see my baby sister like this! i hope she wakes up soon!! i miss her already.. if bryce hadnt come up i might have been in her position as well! thanks to everyone who helped!! also look at griff's page to see quinton!

brycehall: 😭 i cant look! i have known her since she was 4... and love you guys!!
|
joshrichardss: thanks again man!

imgriffinjohnson: q isnt awake yet either!!
|
joshrichardss: keep me updated man!

thehypehousela: tell her and quinton we hope they feel better!
|
joshrichardss: thank you guys!!

oliviarichardss: JOSH WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!
|
joshrichardss: i will facetime you when she wakes up! 

ihatetherichardss: we all wish you were in her position as well!!
|
swayla: no we don't and you can leave if you "hate" them so much!
|
thehypehousela: nope only you! stop wasting ur time and leave!!
|
madisonbeer: stop wasting your time and leave because your lying and hurting others! hope you feel better @y/n.thebadass and @qgriggs
|
joshrichardss: thats my sister your talking about so 👉🏻🚪
|
billieellish: seriously no we dont and we all send her love and hope she wakes soon!!
|
fan1: no one loves you! you are so useless that you waste your time putting others down!
|
fan6: fuck off
|
h8r1: they arent wrong..

click here to load more comments...

imgriffinjohnson

👤: qgriggs and y/n.thebadass
liked by billieellish, madisonbeer, daviddobrik, and millions of others

imgriffinjohnson: we will keep you updated @joshrichardss go to his page to see y/n!!

comments were disabled...

_________________________________________
a/n - thanks for reading my book!! and share with your friends!!

ideas--------------->

word count- 1917!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.4K 27
Ellie Johnson is Griffin Johnson's sister, who is moving into the sway house. This book is NOT focused on her falling in love with any one i don't p...
75.6K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...
108K 1.8K 26
"𝒾 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝒸ℴ𝒸ℴ𝒶 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈ℯ𝓈, 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓃ℴ 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓅ℯ𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃, 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒸ℴ�...
14.9K 150 25
What will happen when a socially awkward young girl has no choice but to live with the 7 sway members? Will she fall in love with one or two members...