HE'S MY EX HUSBAND

Von chickennnnnout

Na Jaemin : You left me Lee Jeno! It was you who wanted to divorce me. It was never me. Never my decision. Bu... Mehr

Welcome back 'Lee Jaemin'
Beyond the divorce
Give me your sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
Prey and Hunter
Possessiveness
The Truth
Sneak Peek
Walk You Home
Great, Romantic Night
!!!New MarkHyuck Book!!!
The season of the leaf
Steal a chance
His Precious Kiss
FlawπŸ”ž
The Calm Before the Storm
Returning Favors
Don't Try Me
Too many questions, too little answers
Candle Light
The Love PuzzleπŸ”ž
NEW (?) Nomin Completed Book
I Love You, Lee Jeno
Just hold my hands
HI
Imagine If
Missing Puzzle Piece
Copying Alert
Love Again
Extra Part πŸ”ž
NEW BOOK
Smut Part 2πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
NEW BOOK![hate grows]
Extra Part 2 (Valentine's Special)

Welcome Home Lee Jaemin (Fin)

5.5K 255 171
Von chickennnnnout

Chapter 26| Welcome Home Lee Jaemin (FINAL🍁)

If there are two pages in the whole book, one would be my page and the other would be yours. I will let you write yours and I will try to finish mine. Perhaps, the stories may overlap but we are incomplete if we don't mention each other. For that very reason, I will have to proceed for the completion of our perfection for whatever it costs. I am not risking but I am running. All you need to do is, wait patiently and harmlessly before I stand in front of you. I will protect you from anything just like how your pure heart paint my days and nights with colors.

🍁

Jaemin uneasily moved around his house—well, their house. His eyes were glued to the set up in front of him but he wasn't expecting Jeno to be back yet.

To drain down the uneasiness, he gulped the wine from the glass.

It was embarrassing to admit but he had already rehearsed five times on how he will propose Jeno. The lights were set up nicely. The table was already prepared. The drawings were laid down perfectly.The music-

Wait..right. I need to put on music.

Jaemin paced over to set up for the music but the phone in his hand vibrated, signifying a call.

The contact name made him hesitant but he briefly took a deep breath and accepted the call.

"Hello, yes Mrs. Lee"

🍁

" take a seat please "

His voice might have startled the graceful lady in front of him but Jaemin was aware of her puffy eyes with softer looks. Their living room was never been changed and it looked the same as two years ago.

"Jaemin," her lips folded in a thin line again. "I need to tell you everything now"

Everything?

Jaemin seated right across her. His expressionless face seemed indifferent but his chest was in chaos. The mind of his never calmed down, pacing up to branch out to several thoughts.

"I know that you don't-no, hate me but I will have to tell you about everything"

"I am not sure what you are talking about"

An abrupt second of silence overwhelmed the well-lighted room. Their picture on the wedding day took over the wall, attractively captivating all the attention while absorbing all the interests of people in the room. Lee Solji was no exception. The smiles on their lips proved pure love that showed no desire of remarkable needs or want except each other. The way Jeno's crescent eye smiles were fondly looking at the camera was already representing the happiness he has once owned.

Jaemin followed where she was looking and his instinct was to be restless. The woman never approved them or acknowledged him as Jeno's partner. However, he spotted the curvy corner of her lips. It wasn't a sly one. It wasn't a pretentious one.

" You will never forgive me for what I did but it is only right for me to let you know."

Their eyes met. Jaemin wanted to break away but he was intrigued by the unknown feeling. He didn't feel like he was about to be insulted. What was it? What was he actually feeling?

"Two years ago...on Jeno's birthday,"

Jaemin's glares unconciously sharpened.

"That night when he was out in the garden greeting people he didn't even know that I introduced, you-"

"I-if you want to talk about that, Jeno and I have already agreed on understanding each other. H-he forgave me and I apologized him for that."

Jaemin mumbled as though he was afraid of being haunted by his past that Jeno managed to heal with him. He didn't want anyone's approval except from Jeno's.

The lady sighed in heavy heart.

"Jaemin ah. Jeno loves you so much but he keeps so many things to himself."

His lips trembled to respond. Exactly where is this conversation heading to?

"You were framed, Jaemin. I was the one who did it. I was the one who put you in that situation. I..I planned ahead for that night..."

Her sobs got louder every breaths she struggled to take in. The lungs blocked out and the nostrils refused to get the air in. The airways were clear but the suffocating guilt dissolved along as the darkest mind of her was willingly exposed ahead of words. She held her head low. The embarrassment was vivid but more than that, her disappointment in herself was showing. The body naturally became smaller in front of a life she set up to destroy. The life she purposely planned to disappear.

"J-Jeno...Jeno refused to tell you this because he didn't want you to leave him...b-but he was also looking back for me. He was lost finding a way to solve this and he wanted to protect you as well. T-that's why Jaemin.. "

"Is that it?"

The deep voice startled her all the time but this time was different. The voice contained all the pain Jaemin was feeling. It showed how restricted his life had been due to her own selfishness. The moment he let it all out, it would be uncontrollable and the veins on his neck clearly showed that state of his mind.

How hurt has he been? How much in pain was he dealing with?

She never thought for Jaemin before. This was the very first time she actually cared for someone's feelings, and that was including her own son.

"Jaemin ah..I am not even in a place to ask for your forgiveness but..but I still need you to know that I am aware of my own mistakes and I am willing to take..r-responsibility for all.. I..I am not afraid of that.."

The man stood up, not even looking back once. His stoic looks were fixed in one place just like how he was trying to keep everything in his mind in place. He couldn't let everything go now that he made a decision. He thought he made a decision.

"Please leave if you are done..a-and please don't search for me again. I might not be in the best mind by then"

The moving cold back abandoned her presence. It was determined never to see her again.

🍁

A light conversation here and there created a lively space inside the hall. The fancy event looked sparse but was crowded. Every one was busy and it wasn't a surprise when all businessmen were entitled to enlarge their position in this very place.

Choi Hana scanned through the place; her gown was prettily wrapping around her body perfectly and her tidy hair falling until her waist smoothly. The beauty was all she owned but the mind of her was in a different direction. She wanted to shine in the crowd but the attention she got was rare. Every one was in a group as though they were assembled and it was hard for her to fit in the elites.

It wasn't much important though. She came for only one person tonight.

"Mr Oh!"

Target spotted.

Her lips immediately formed a sweet smile, serving and delivering it to the other person who greeted back.

"Nice to meet you, young lady"

The man wasn't easy to read but it wasn't always a challenge for her.

"Humble Greeting, Mr Oh. I am Choi Hana. My parents sent you their greetings along with me"

His face showed a confusion for a second but he concealed back.

"Ah. My apologies Ms. Choi. I am not very sure if I know your parents. Well, if you don't mind reminding me.."

He fluidly added a light-hearted chuckle to eliminate awkwardness.

"Oh..definitely! I am the youngest daughter from the Choi Enterprise." She waited for the reaction and continued, "I am also the fiancée of the Lee Family"

She added with a smile. The man seemed convinced as he laughed and nodded approvingly.

"Ah! My bad. I am sorry if I offended you for not recognizing, Ms Choi. And yes, please join with my table if you don't mind"

He opened his arm and showed the direction to which she nodded in victory. Her eyes scanned the man and to the table he was directing.

The glistening eyes glowed down within a second. Her heels stepped back once, twice, and thrice until she managed to hold herself back. She gulped down and forced herself to remain smiling.

Na Sori? What is she doing here? Why is she here? There is no way she is joining Mr Oh's table. Is she buying his shares as well? Or...is this a set up?

As if her mind was crowded in cluster of doomed thoughts, she gave herself a way to breathe.

"Nice to meet you here Miss Choi. I didn't know that you were invited"

So you want to play with me Na Sori? This wouldn't be petty.

" Nice to meet you too Mrs. Na. I didn't expect to see you here."

Her dry throats forced her to pick up something to drink. She picked up the drink from the nearest waiter and composed her stance back.

"So..you just joined the table but lucky that you didn't miss out anything yet."

"I see. It would have been a waste if I was a few seconds late"

"Definitely!"

🍁

"CEO Lee. Ms Choi is at Na Sori-sshi's table as planned. They should arrived in a few second. Jaesok-sshi is also under watched."

Jeno drained down the glass of wine in his hand.

"Then it will be over soon." He put down the glass. "I will get to go back home earlier I guess"

🍁

"That was a great idea Ms Choi. I could definitely see myself working on that"

A cheer of encouragement fell for her idea and Choi Hana felt approved.

"You are such a smart lady"

"Oh, I am expecting to learn from more experienced and skillful seniors like you. Please guide me in the fut—"

"Choi Hana?"

A voice terminated her speech and attracted her attention. The whole table looked back, only to be greeted by a splash of wine that was rudely poured on Choi Hana's youthful face. The fabric absorbed the red of the wine and soaked into her face as she quickly wiped away the liquid.

She was about to confront in anger when the face she knew too well was unexpectedly facing toward her in the same amount of anger but with satisfication.

"Kim Seo-ha?"

"I didn't notice that you were leading a great life, hanging out in great parties like this. How fun"

"Y-you..h-how ...wait..w-why are you here? I..I "

"Why am I here? It's definitely because you are here. Do you think you can bring other down while you live in a great life like this?"

"Kim Seo-ha. Let's talk about this outside."

"Really?" The lady harshly slammed down the glass on the table.

"Choi Hana. You deceived me by faking a contract that costed in losing my whole family business! You stole all of the shares away from us by acting like you were helping but secretly buying them under names approved by illegal allegations. And you think you can run away that easily by putting us in jail? You wished to put us in silence?"

The loud pang echoed in the spaceous hall when a harsh slap was delivered across Choi Hana's face. Every one was drawn in by the situation, frozen in their place by the unexpected out break. Reporters disguised into businessowners were also capturing the scene unfold, thinking about what tomorrow's title would be.

"I trusted you with everything and dared to lie us by using cheap methods. What? 'Just sell it to the Ann Corperation. It will benefit for the whole company' That's what you told me Choi Hana! And instead, y-you are hiding under the fake corperation and you bought them underpriced!"

"T-that's not true. T-this woman is lying. I've never done anything like that before. What do you mean I lied? Let's go and talk outside"

"So it was you?" Another voice soared from the crowd.

"The Ann Corperation? Ahh..this bitch was the one who stole a quarter my company?.."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she felt helpless. She looked around but she couldn't concentrate on anything. One after another, people became to complain and get involved, exposing the facade she created to deceive every one.

"I...I didn't do any of those. You all are being unreasonable and all of those are lies!!"

Her logical thinking found a way to lose her as she mindlessly yelled at everyone. The blurry vision lost her temper as the stream of tears flowed down uncontrollably.

"You are lying!!!! Lying!! Those...those are all lies.. I didn't do any of those"

Every thing blurred out. Every sound faded and she couldn't even feel her heartbeats at the moment. Lack of breathing, she took a glance at the crowd just to see the path that was formed when people moved to the side. A neat black pair of shoes inched closer to her in a graceful way. The steps matched up as heartbeats as she felt those again. Every thing came back to her sight. The sounds of gossips and whispers of judgemental rumors surrounded her but her focus was only on the man that stood in front of her, feelingless.

"Jeno oppa.." she softly whispered.

The said man turned his broad back to her, facing the crowd. She swore that she definitely saw how he glanced at Na Sori and Mr Oh from the side and nodded. It was indeed a plan.

"I apologize for the unpleasant experience tonight. I would like to clarify some of the rumors surrounding me. I was never officially engaged to Ms. Choi Hana and the claims and deals she has made with some of the ladies and gentlemen right here with my name were inappropriately misused."

The reporters and journalists who were under cover were not even trying to hide anymore as they ran upfront to capture everything. Under Mr Oh's control, the security guards were being kept away unless violent happened.

"I don't wish to talk about my private relationship but if I need to clear up for my name, I would. I am now starting my new life with my partner. From here, I would like to announce that everything this lady has claimed using my name and reputation has many flaws and unidealistic promises that have nothing to do with me or the Lee Enterprise. That's all from me and once again, I apologize for this."

🍁

"Please take her away"

Mrs Na indifferently observed Choi Hana being taken by the police from far away. People were nearby her, getting ready to charge her with crimes she has illegally made.

"Well. Such a waste that she decided to get through life this way"

Na Sori flinched once due to the voice but she carefreely smiled and greeted Mr Oh.

"Thank You so much for agreeing with this plan. We own you with this"

"No, thank you and Mr. Lee for this. If not for you two, who knows that I will not be deceived by her as well? And by the way, where is Mr. Lee?"

"I am sorry for disturbing. Mrs. Na, CEO Lee told me to send you back home safely and that he apologized for heading back first. Jaemin-sshi was waiting for him."

Jeno's secretary quietly informed the last part but was heard by the two adults who fondly chuckled.

🍁

Life is full of wonders.
As cliché as it sounded, Jeno was more lenient toward accepting it. It was truly over. He finally succeeded in doing it even though he was heartless for using that way on Choi Hana. But he believed she deserved it.

With a light-hearted mind and feeling of accomplishment, Jeno allowed the thoughts of Jaemin to smoothly flow in his mind. A smile already took place on his face just from the thought of the name and the rest of the road to home—their home—it was magical.

🍁

"Na, I'm back home!"

As soon as he entered the house, he felt anxious all over again when it was darkened. The outside was well lit but inside their house, every light was switched off.

The house was supposed to be full of every color now that they were together but the familar coldness gave him chills along the spine.

"Nana?"

Jeno switched on the lights and they blinded him for a while until he adjusted it. Quickly taking his shoes off and changing into slippers, Jeno walked fast to the living room. The giant photo of their wedding day was emptily placed and no presence of his cute husband was there.

Worries piled up but he decided not to panic. Along the way to check the kitchen, he quickly pulled out his phone and pressed down the numbers to make a call to Jaemin. The kitchen was also all darkened but just when he was about to turn on the lights, he heard the ringtone upstairs from their bedroom.

Jeno sighed but he fastened his steps on the stairs.

"Nana? Are you there?!"

Just when Jeno was about to twirl the door knob to push his body in, the door instantly opened and revealed Jaemin whose hair was a mess, face full of tears, hands grasping into the fabric on the side and small sobs heaving along with the chest.

"Jaemin ah.." Jeno softened into his devastated situation. He didn't know what to do but his first instinct was to bring him into a hug.

Jaemin hugged back and snuggled into Jeno's warm embrace. He let the man calm him down with a rhythm of rubs on the back. Jeno didn't question him a thing as he bring in back into the room, now turning on all the lights back on.

Once they got into the room, Jeno made Jaemin to sit down on the bed and him kneeling one leg down to wipe out Jaemin's tears that were almost wearing away from his swollen face. A small pout was there but overall he seemed to calm down a bit.

"I love you Nana" Jeno suddenly said.

"I hate you.." Jaemin's pout grew and he hit on Jeno's shoulders with his fists.  "Why? Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep things to yourself? Do you think I am this weak? Do you think I am a person to run away from you? You are always the one who run away from me! Why didn't you think first? What makes you think that I cannot accept everything? Why didn't you try to communicate with me? Why do you always assume that my first thought would be to leave you?"

Jeno accepted the fists while he unbelievably looked into his love's eyes. It was an undescribable feeling. He definitely now knew that Jaemin never thought about leaving him but at the same time, he wasn't sure of why this topic was brought to him. To understand better, he rose up a bit and gave a smooch on Jaemin's lips to stop him.

"Na, what happened?"

He was harshly beaten on his arm and was given an eye roll.

"Why didn't you tell me about everything?"

"Everything?"

"The part where it was your mom who set up everything and threaten you to leave me"

Jaemin saw the other's eyes dimmed into nervousness and he disliked how Jeno looked away. So he cupped his face to only look at him.

"Don't try to run away Jeno.. I know that you promised to protect me..and you are doing a wonderful job with it but protecting me include communicating with me too. My heart knows for certain that you love me but does your heart know for certain that I love you too?"

The owner of his heart, the owner of his breaths and the love of his life was proving him how much he loves him but he was dumb enough to think he would leave him.

"Nana I am so sorry. I didn't mean it that way. "

He grabbed Jaemin's right hand and printed a kiss on it softly.

"I know Jeno. But I want to protect you too. It's not fair how you always think for me but you don't allow me to think for you. I am capable of protecting you and myself. "

"I love you so much Jaeminnie. I am so sorry that I kept things away from you."

"Stand up Jeno"

"Hmm?"

"I said stand up"

Jeno did as told.

"Now carry me"

Jeno wanted to question but he decided to do as instructed. So he bent down to pick up Jaemin's body and he immediately linked his legs around Jeno's waist and put his arms around the neck. Once he was on his arms, Jeno looked at him for more.

"So you admit that you did something wrong right?"

Jeno nodded his head guiltily like a fluffy puppy.

"Take me downstairs. Don't drop me on the way"

He smiled at the instruction.

Jeno carefully opened the door and walked to the stairs. Once he stepped on the stair, Jaemin purposely started to kiss on Jeno's ear.

"Nana!"

Jeno stopped for a while just in case he'd fall and hurt themselves but his naughty bunny decided to give him a hard time instead.

"Don't stop. Keep going. To the backyard"

He commanded and now he was licking on the inner shell of the ear, not missing out the strictly restricted breaths of Jeno's.

Jeno was careful with his steps and on the other hand, he was trying his best not to bring back this body back into their room.

"Babe..please don't"

Jeno sighed loudly and asked when they were finally downstairs. That was when he saw how his little angel smiled for him brightly and started to attack with kisses on his face.

"Nana.." small giggles followed up and Jeno's legs unknowingly went to their backyard although he had no idea what this would be for.

"Ok now close your eyes"

Jaemin instructed once they got outside the house but at the entrace of the cozy yard.

"I don't want to fall down and hurt us Nana"

"Then let me down"

Jeno did as told.

"Don't cheat! Now close your eyes honeybear"

Jaemin smiled when Jeno obediently closed his eyes.

"Good boy"

Jaemin inserted his hand into Jeno's palm and led him to walk forward.

"What is happening now Nana?"

"Don't ask"

It looked like a long walk for Jeno, especially because he had to close his eyes but his ears picked up a soft music and felt his hand empty when Jaemin broke away.

"Y-you can open your eyes now"

Jeno slowly opened his eyes and the very first thing he saw was his Jaemin looking nervous and scared. Confused, he scanned around to see fairy lights decorated aesthetically while there are drawings of their selcas neatly sticked into them. Not so far away from them sat a small and round table and once again, decorated in lights. There was a cake (in a see through plastic box) and a bottle of champagne set on the table with glasses. On the grassarea, there located petals of roses to his surprise.

Jeno looked back at his bunny who was already staring at him.

"Nana? What are these?"

"H-honebear. Listen to me carefully"

He gulped and held Jeno's both hands. He realized how their wedding ring was still on Jeno's finger.

"I...I really wanted to do this but I was so nervous." He barely made it as a sound.

Jeno stepped closer and rubbed his hand with his thumbs to comfort him.

"Nana Is there anything you want to tell me? Ask me?"

He questioned with a gentle smile.

Jaemin couldn't help but be more nervous even though he already knew the answer would be yes and only yes.

Without disconnecting their eye contact, Jaemin slowly lowered down until his one leg was bent while the other moved forward to balance him.

Jeno watched him in awe. His eyes were indeed so colorful from the reflection of fairylights.

Jaemin's cheeks tinted up redder in shade but he decided to ignore the burning sensation.

"Lee Jeno," he calls, "will you please marry me?"

Jaemin anticipated with burning concentration for an answer from Jeno's lips. Soon enough, a wide smile was spotted with a loud "yes!" from Jeno.

His whole body was strongly lifted by Jeno's strength until he was standing up and was being hugged for Jeno.

"Yes! I will, Nana. I will gladly do that."

He held tightly onto Jaemin's body and closed his eyes, draining down all the excitement and happiness into himself.

Jaemin rubbed his fluffy hair and gently caressed the man who was hanging onto him like a clingy puppy.

"I love you honeybear, so so much."

"I love you too Jaeminnie. I love you."

"Kiss me please"

Once again, Jeno pulled up the chin and obediently followed his instruction. He softly landed on the sweet lips that were already welcoming him with blossoming loves and affections. Jaemin reached out to Jeno's face and lovingly caressed the man's hair. His fingers traced along the jaw line and finally he wrapped his hands around Jeno's neck. The other held him back as tight, accepting the warm lips and allowing Jaemin to kiss his deep.

Under the well-lit moon light, the two with the same pace in heartbeats held into each other as though nothing can break them away. Loving is hard but caring is harder and protecting is the hardest but they were able to do so.

They say,
Happiness is for oneself and should not be dependent on other. If that was the case, it must have been true to them since Jaemin's happiness is on himself completed by Jeno's loves. He could be happy but he couldn't be completed without Jeno.

"Welcome home Lee Jaemin"

________END 🍁

________________

The End
________________

Thank you so much for reading this book. It is definitely not perfect but I am glad that I tried to finish the whole book. I was logged out of my account after trying to update the last episode but luckily, I was able to log back in. I hope you enjoyed this book and I hope you will anticipate for my future creations. Once again, thank you so much!

-chickennnnnout

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

36.1K 1K 14
"you are such a fuck boy." "that's why i fuck you last night." ↳ wherein jaemin and jeno was a mortal enemies back in their college days, but one day...
220K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...
37.1K 1.5K 46
β™‘ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
6.3K 253 12
Short story. Jeno promised jaemin he'd always come back home to him. After all those years of hopelessly waiting, will Jeno really come back? !WARI...