Flaw🔞

Episode 14|⚠️ Flaw⚠️
(**Warning**)🔞
This part includes smut but if you want to skip the specific part, I include (🔞) sign before the start of it so you can read until there if you chose not to continue.

**************************************

"Jeno"

"Yes Nana?"

"Do you want to have a baby?"

"What?!"

A sweet giggle passed through Jeno's sharp ears as a music. The room echoed the laughter and Jeno immedaitely smiled along to the sweet tone.

"Okay enough teasing..I really want to know if you want kids."

Jeno lifted up his adorable husband's face and pecked on the forehead while brushing the soft hair to the side.

"Why baby? Why are you asking me that suddenly?" Jaemin pouted and he earned a kiss on his cheeks for being so adorable.

"Because you love children and as you know..I can't give it to you. When I saw you today at the volunteering camp, you looked so happy with the kids. So i wonder if you want one yourself and I feel terrible for not being able to give you one. " His eyes dropped hazily to the pile of sadness that absorbed the guilt he had in him. He really wanted to give Jeno what he wanted because the man deserved everything in his life. He didn't want to be a disappointment in Jeno's life.

Knowing the change in Jaemin's face, Jeno quickly hovered over his cute husband's body and stared at him directly.

"Baby, you are the sweetest gift of my life. All I need is you so for the rest, I have nothing to care. If we want a baby, we can adopt one. But I am more than lucky to have you as my sweet baby for now." Jeno reassured him with a sincere kiss on his lips.

"I love you Jeno"

"I love you too Lee Jaemin"

🍁

All those memories reflect on him like a dream-like fantasy and all he knows next is the tears that stream down his face. The room is quite familiar but reminicing memories in this specific room is such a pain for him. This is the house that Jeno bought to live together when they were married. It looks like Jeno takes care of the house even though no one lives here because all the furniture looks clean and organized.

"Jeno!" The voice of needing to be embraced represents his state of mind and Jaemin finally opens his eyes to view the being of his presence.

"Baby?"

"Jeno!"

The tears bottle up when he sees the man walks up to him from the door. His eyes are full of worries but he remains calm to influence the soothing atmosphere for Jaemin. The artist sits up on the bed and Jeno quickly walks to him and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Nana..wae? Are you okay?"

Jeno reaches out his arm to wipe away the tears with his thumbs.

"Please don't cry Nana. I am here with you" jeno comforts the fragile frame that breaks out into more tears when he comforts so kindly.