Baby Brother • BaekYeol

By daydreamer_beauty

"I love you, Hyung" Start: 6/3/18 End: 6/25/20 Language: ENGLISH WARNING: TOP! BAEK BOTTOM! CHAN Poster by @... More

Characters
Baby Brother
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Happy L-1485 EXO-Ls!
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
Hi everyone! Please read
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
25th
END

24th

1K 67 17
By daydreamer_beauty

Okay, triple update cuz the plot twist is awesome af~

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol had literally no idea what's going on. He told his Baek-hyung that his head hurts--which is partially true-- and that he would want to rest for now. 

He stared up at the ceiling. 

"Hey, you!"

It was the 2nd voice again. The demanding one,

"I must be crazy...", he muttered to himself.

"No, you're not! You are me and I am you!"

He looked up and saw another him. Floating around like a spirit. "What the fuck."

"What the fuck, indeed." the other him replied. 

"Who are you?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm Park Chanyeol. From another dimension."

His eyes went wide. "WHAT?!"

"Shh! Don't shout. I told you, I am this dimension's Park Chanyeol and you stole my body away from me."

Chanyeol looked at his ghost counterpart with disbelief. "What are you talking about?"

"Look, I know it's hard to believe but I was here the whole time, okay? My memories got mixed with you the moment you took away my body from me."

"What?"

"Shut up and let me explain. It took you long enough to open your spiritual mind." With a huff, his ghost counterpart sat directly in front of him and smiled.

"Okay, so I have mentioned, that body you're currently using right now is mine."

"NO WAY!"

"Yes way. Remember when the bitch Jia locked us up on a storage room? My injuries were so severe and the next thing I knew was that I am a spirit and you are there--inside of me. Using my body."

Now that Chanyeol looks back on his memories, everything looks vague. Like something isn't adding up. Like two different things were forcefully added with each other. His head throbbed with pain again.

"Don't stress it out! You'll faint again." The ghost counterpart of him said with concern. He looked at him again and signaled him to continue. "As I was saying, the moment you went inside my body, my memories went inside your brain too. And now they're mixing up, right? You were just a wondering spirit like me before too."

"The memories you saw earlier...I have a feeling that those were your real memories. From the real you from another dimension."

"How can you say so?" He said. As much as he hates to admit it, with this ghost's explanation, everything seems to make sense now. 

The ghost rolled his eyes on him, "As I have said, I was with you the whole time. Why would I leave my body anyways?"

Chanyeol looked at him with understanding and nodded. "I'm sorry...for taking your body."

"Whatever. Just go back to your Baekhyun now 'cause this Baekhyun here is mine."

Chanyeol smiled sheepishly at him, "How can I exactly get my body back?"

The ghost counterpart of him smiled. "EASY! I get my body back and you're gonna be sent to your dimension and I'm pretty sure your body there is healed enough for you to wake up."

"Oh. Why haven't you done this before then?" Chanyeol asked.

The ghost just smiled kindly at him, "Well, I can't really take my body back knowing that you can die right away if I did. We are both Chanyeol, ya know?"

"That's very nice of you..."Chanyeol stated. The ghost counterpart just smiled at him and kissed his cheeks.

The next thing he knew, he felt a large amount of pain going on inside his body

Everything was black again. 

--------------------------------------------

Machines beeping, the sound of the ac, that was all that he can hear.

Peaceful....

Everything is so peaceful.

He looked around, everything is white.

"Channie? CHANYEOL!"

Everything was a blur but he can hear the voice calling for medical assistance. 

He doesn't know why but he's tearing up.

He's finally back

Back to his real Baek-hyung.

------------------------

OKAAAAAAAYYYY NEXT CHAP's GONNA BE SO LONG CUZ IM GONNA EXPLAIN EVERYTHING BUT DID U GUYS SEE THAT COMING?

Comments please~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 125 7
"Baekhyun, can you promise me something?" "Yes, Mrs. Park?" "Promise me you will take care of Chanyeol when he's older." "Yes, I will. I promise." "...
61.2K 3.1K 67
❝ he's still head over heels to her, and so does she. ❞ highest ranking: #262 in FanFiction cover by @jamongs
143K 5.1K 14
"Hyung, send me the text you sent Kookie and Tae! Tell me that you love me too!" Sweet Hyung sent you 1 message. Started: 4/1/19 Finished: 10/3/19 Wa...
19.7K 489 6
Title says it all •Top!Baek Bottom!Yeol •I'm not that creative with titles so just bear with me.