stepbrothers| jikook

By curlyfinn

park jimin was a mommy's boy, that was until he was introduced to jeon jungkook. ˚ ·. · [my writing has... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

eleven

8.2K 258 99
By curlyfinn

third person

"jungkookie~" jimin whined, looking up at the boy who was busy tidying up. "hmm?" jungkook hummed, wiping down the marble surfaces with a damp cloth. "i finished" jimin replied, sounding almost like a 5 year old but nevertheless, the taller boy found it awfully cute. he turned around, smiling as he saw jimin's empty plate. "well done, puppy" he ruffled the smaller boy's hair lightly, taking his plate and putting it in the dishwasher. "p-puppy?" jimin asked, his cheeks heating up at the pet name; unsure of what it meant and if it meant anything at all, however it still made butterflies erupt inside of his stomach. jungkook chuckled, scratching the back of his head awkwardly, "yeh, i don't know why i called you that- do you mind?". the smaller looked down, playing with fingers as he smiled, uncontrollably. "i don't mind" he mumbled, almost inaudibly, but jungkook heard every word perfectly. "good" the younger said, setting the dishwasher going and yelling a quick "c'mon" to jimin before walking to the living room.

jungkook sat down in his usual spot in the couch and to his surprise, jimin sat down right next to him. the smaller yawned and rubbed his eyes gently with his fists. "sleepy?" jungkook cooed, unable to look away from the adorable boy that snuggled up next to him. jimin nodded his head slightly, sticking out his bottom lip. "why don't you take a nap?" the younger asked, turning on the tv and then grabbing his xbox controller. "mm- no. wan' to be with kookie" jimin slurred, his small hands grabbing jungkook's sweater in a lazy attempt to pull them closer together.

jungkook smiled in admiration, he had noticed that jimin sometimes slipped into these needy stages. where he would pout, make grabby hands, slur his words and just be altogether cute. he didn't fully understand why jimin did this, but then again, it wasn't something he wanted to question. he didn't mind it, in fact, he loved it. to jungkook, he was adorable no matter what.

"i'm gonna be right here" the younger brought his hand to jimin's soft hair, running his fingers through it delicately, watching how the latter relaxed into his touch, blinking slowly as his head rolled back into the younger's touch. jimin looked down at jungkook's lap, grinning before laying down and resting his head on the younger's thighs. jungkook chuckled, "comfy, huh?" he brushed jimin's hair out of his eyes before grabbing his controller once again. "mhm~" the latter replied, shutting his eyes and turning to the side, so he was facing jungkook's sweater. jungkook chewed on his lower lip, attempting to suppress the surge of excitement and awe that flooded through his body, trying to ignore the sleeping boy that laid peacefully on his lap.
-

"stupid game anyway" jungkook groaned, throwing his controller to the side before rubbing his eyes. he had been playing the same game for the past hour and he had gotten sick of it, mostly because he was losing. losing is something jeon jungkook did not associate with, he considered it as his worst enemy; something that he didn't want to come into contact with. however, of course, sometimes he did lose, just like any normal person, but jungkook's defeat is also provided with his anger. the biggest flaw in jeon jungkook was his anger. whenever his school rang up his father to tell him that jungkook had punched someone or had damaged school property, he just had to tell them it was "mild anger issues" as an excuse not to suspend him. sujan had not only convinced the teachers but had convinced himself that jungkook's anger was far from the ordinary. however, he has never taken jungkook to be tested for it because he knows the boys temper would fly through the roof as soon as he even mentioned it.

jungkook's head immediately looked down when he heard a small sniffle come from the sleeping boy. the younger sighed as he saw the latter still in a deep sleep, his pink lips wrapped torpidly around his petite thumb. jungkook stared in awe, unable to look away from the precious sight. his hand stroked jimin's hair gently, the pads of his fingers gliding across the elder's scalp. jimin's thumb slowly left his mouth, a layer of drool coating his finger tip and lips. he stretched his back out and a weak smile formed on his sleepy face. jungkook watched as the elder slowly stirred, eyes fluttering open as jungkook's thumb grazed against his cheek. "hey, i'm sorry i didn't mean to wake you" jungkook whispered, making sure not to startle the half-conscious boy below. "its ok" jimin slurred quietly, rubbing his eyes with his tiny fists.

with the help of jungkook's large hand on his back, jimin sat up. face pale, eyes droopy and lips puffy. he looked at his thumb and noticed it had gone wrinkly, blood rushed to his cheeks as he realised why. "did i suck my thumb?" jimin whispered, face flushed with embarrassment. jungkook nodded, a comforting smile painted on his face as his hand caressed the latter's warm cheek. "don't worry about it, it was cute". the elder's face heated up even more from the unexpected compliment, "t-thanks" he replied, quietly.

jungkook stood up, his warm aura immediately tearing from jimin's as he walked out of the room. a quiet sob left jimin's mouth as he was left on the sofa, alone. for some reason, jimin had always been sensitive when he woke up; he was more clingy, more affectionate and needy. the fact jungkook had just left him made jimin feel vulnerable and it wasn't long until he wanted to cry, hundreds of thoughts came flooding to his head, wondering if jungkook was abandoning him, if it was because he slept funny, because he was sucking his thumb, because he was too touchy, because he wasn't good enough. jimin mentally slapped himself for even thinking he was good enough for jungkook, "i'm just a stupid mommy's boy. that's all i'll ever be!". tears fell from jimin's crimson cheeks, his eyes glazed over as he sobbed into his hands. "why a-am i li-like this" he blubbered, his petite body beginning to tremble from the overwhelming thoughts and uncontrollable crying. "jimin?" jungkook shouted, a clear tone of concern in his voice. jungkook quickly put down the glass of cold water he had in his hand and ran to jimin, wrapping his arms around him without hesitation. jimin was too weak to do anything and instead melted into jungkook's hold, more tears streaming down his face and soaking the younger's shoulder, a wet patch forming on his sweatshirt. "breathe, baby. it's okay, i've got you" jungkook lulled, hand rubbing jimin's back as the latter sniffled at the comforting words. "shh, puppy" the younger hushed into jimin's neck before he pecked at the soft skin.

jimin's erratic breathing soon calmed down as jungkook continued to whisper sweet, pacifying words into his ear. his shaking body soon returning back to its regular state, locked against jungkook's much more muscular and larger frame. "thank you" jimin sniffled, as jungkook carefully pulled away, making sure not to upset the elder even more so. "it's okay, baby, it's okay" he smiled, bringing his thumb up to jimin's tear stained cheeks and wiping them away. "why were you crying?" jungkook asked, trying not to sound too nosey. jimin looked down, playing with his sweater paws as he tried to figure out how he was going to put this without sounding ridiculous. "um.. i thought you were leaving me. i thought kookie didn't like me. abandon me" jungkook's heart broke at the last two words, he pouted and pulled jimin back into a hug, much tighter than the last. "i'm not leaving you. not now, not ever. i promise." he replied in a much more serious tone. jimin's heartbeat began to calm down and soon synchronised with his own, making jungkook satisfied as he pulled away once again.

-

jimin's mood had improved majorly since jungkook had comforted him. the younger had been playing with jimin's hair as his head rested on jungkook's chest, cheek squished against the toned body. "you want some water now, pup?" jungkook asked, large hand now stroking jimin's back in gentle circular motions. the smaller boy just nodded, slowly dragging himself off jungkook. the younger pouted, seeing how jimin struggled to pull himself off the other, arms too weak to hold himself up properly. once jimin had peeled himself off the younger, jungkook rushed to grab the glass before him and without asking, held the glass against jimin's lips before tipping it slightly so he could drink the water. jungkook's spare hand was holding jimin's jaw, tilting his head upwards so the water wouldn't spill over him. jimin's smaller hands reached up and pawed at jungkook's much larger hand, which was holding the glass, signalling he had had enough water. jungkook placed the glass back on the table, looking at jimin who was left softly panting because of him previously greedily gulping down the water.

"thank you, kookie. so much" jimin wiped his mouth with his sleeve whilst he held eye contact with the latter, who was once again leaning back into the couch. "it's alright, i'm here for you, always" jungkook gripped jimin's thigh, as if to reassure the elder even more so. jimin's heart fluttered, his cheeks were hot and if he was completely honest, he just wanted to kiss jungkook and replace the plug in his butt for jungkook's cock. he squeezed his thighs together at the thought, pulling his lips in as he looked away from jungkook's gaze, hoping to find a distraction. "why are you tensing up?" the younger asked, his hand hesitantly removing itself from jimin's thigh. "o-oh, i didn't realise, sorry" jimin laughed, in an attempt to ease the rising tension he was creating. jungkook just shrugged, grabbing his gaming controller, that was previously discarded in jungkook's minor tantrum, and began to resume the game he was once playing. jimin pouted, slightly frustrated that jungkook decided to pay more attention to the game than himself, however was undeniably grateful for it relieving the tension in the room.

-

"hi boys!" adalie sang as she opened the front door, sujan casually stood behind her with his large hand placed lightly on the small of her back. "hey~" the two replied in unison, their eyes still glued to the television. she took off her luxury, long coat and her designer gloves, smiling sweetly as the warm heat of the house hit her skin. "hello you two" sujan added, shutting the door behind him as adalie made her way to kitchen. the uninterested boys hummed, their reply even more morbid as before. "dont get too excited" sujan sighed sarcastically, shaking his head as he took off his coat, hanging it up before following adalie into the kitchen.

"you're doing so well, kookie" jimin cheered, patting the younger's back, in an attempt to calm him down, as he watched him play the competitive game. the latter whispered a quick 'thank you' before furrowing his eyebrows in concentration, too focused on winning. "dinner will be ready in about half an hour, you two. is that alright?" adalie asks, popping her head into the living room. "uh, yea. thanks" jimin replies, finally looking at his mother for the first time since her arrival. she had a dark red lipstick on, perfectly complimenting her pale, smooth skin, which had a slight tint of blush on her cheeks, making her cheekbones look more prominent. stunning was the word. "yep. thanks." jungkook retorted, his built up frustration from the game soon becoming clear via his sharp response. jimin gave his mother an awkward smile, rubbing his palms on his thighs as he waited for her to leave. she rolled her eyes and gave a vivacious grin before walking back into the kitchen.

"jungkook i think you should stop playing that game now, you're obviously not enjoying it" jimin said, his eyes focusing on jungkook's clenched jaw. "i am" he replied bluntly, ignoring the elder's concerned gaze. jimin sighed, knowing full well jungkook was not going to give in to this game, "okay, well i'm not gonna sit here and watch you get mad, so.." he trailed off, looking down at his hands that rested in his lap. "one last round. i promise" this time jungkook looked at jimin, his frustration crumbling at the sight of the elder's pout, guilt flooding his mind. "m'kay" jimin mumbled, feeling jungkook's hand playfully ruffle his hair, before returning to his video game.

-

during dinner, jimin was extremely uncomfortable. he could not sit still since the dining room chair made it difficult for him to sit on without the plug pushing deep inside him, usually brushing up against his prostate. it wasn't painful but the unbearable pleasure was unwanted and very inappropriate bearing the current situation. the blood rushing to his cock was also unwelcome, making it twice as intolerable. "jimin, honey, are you alright?" adalie asked, head tilted in disquiet as she watched her son's nose scrunch up every time he moved in his seat. jimin looked up, face heating up as he noticed that everybody was looking at him. "u-uh, yep. yes." he answered, his words coming out quickly because of his panic. both sujan and adalie continued eating, believing jimin's suspicious remark. however, jungkook sat in his seat, a smug smile plastered on his face as he watched the smaller boy squirm around in the chair, knowing that the plug was stuffed deep inside of him and making him it almost impossible for him to sit still and eat his dinner.

the way jimin bit his lip, subconsciously rocking his hips back and forth slowly, fucking the plug into him. jungkook just wanted to bend him over and replace the cute little plug with his much larger and much longer cock, in hopes that it would finally satisfy jimin's needs, pounding his guts and filling him up, making him cum all over the table; without his parents present, obviously. jungkook shook his head, the erotic thought fading as he realised his "little" problem. he groaned, looking down at the bulge that had surfaced in his sweatpants. "jungkook, sweetie, what's wrong?" adalie asked, the concerned look once again planted on her face as she stared at jungkook with caring eyes. "nothing. i was just thinking about .. the game" he replied, awkwardly, giving her a fake reassuring smile. "sorry, i think i'm just paranoid today" she chuckled, shaking her head as she looked down at her food. "don't be silly, you're just being the caring, loving woman that i fell in love with" sujan rubbed her back  in small circles as she smiled. "thank you, baby. i love you" she cupped sujan's clean-shaven face with her petite hands, leaning in for a kiss. they both shared a loving kiss as the two boys looked away, cringing at the affectionate couple in front of them.

"thanks for dinner" jimin smiled as adalie got up to collect the plates, "you've hardly eaten anything, jimin" she pointed at jimin's plate which still had half a meal left on it. "i'll eat it later or something, i'm full" he held the plate up so she would collect it, instead of insisting on him eating it. she sighed, collecting the rest of the plates including jimin's. jimin had been a fussy eater ever since he was a toddler and he would sometimes refuse to eat, which was upsetting for his mother to see. when he was young she would make his meals look pretty, just so he would eat it. fortunately, jimin's pickiness on food had calmed down since he became a teenager, although his sweet tooth still gets the better of him; constantly pining for something chocolate-y, no matter what time of day it is.

"we are going to watch a movie tonight, boys, fancy joining?" sujan asked, his familiar cheeky smile on his face. jimin looked at jungkook, who was already looking back. the elder nodded, giving a look of i'm not saying anything to jungkook, hoping he would get the message. "uhh, i think we are just gonna go upstairs, sorry dad" jungkook interlocked his fingers, as if he was a business man dealing with a client, telling them some bad news. "no worries, you two have fun" although his voice was still full of joy, jimin still felt guilty. when jimin first met sujan, he seemed like a serious man with a busy lifestyle and when jimin found out he owned a sex toy company, he was certain he was a pervert. however, since their day out together, jimin's relationship with jungkook's father had gotten much better. realising that sujan is actually a warm, kindhearted man who always has a smile on his face, not to mention he is tremendously hardworking and successful. sujan was definitely an inspiring figure to jimin.

-

"i feel awful" jimin sighed, walking into his room as jungkook followed, "why?" he asked, shutting the door behind. "because we just turned down your father's offer.." jungkook gave jimin a look of confusion, furrowing his eyebrows as he watched jimin carefully sit himself down of his bed. "i don't know" he sighed, looking down at his feet that hovered just above the floor. thankfully, both jimin's and jungkook's boners had softened back to their regular state, probably because of their parents quick romantic make out session that they both witnessed. jungkook looked around the room, noticing that the box was still on the floor and the lube was still on the bed, clearly jimin had forgotten about the items. a mischievous smile tugged on his lips, teasing thoughts flooding his mind as he thought about how jimin had been behaving through out dinner.

"why were you acting strange earlier?" jungkook asked, making jimin's head shoot up in surprise. a flush of crimson painting his cheeks as he tried to figure out what to say, words being caught in his throat. "i- uh- wha- i don't know" he shrugged his shoulders, avoiding eye contact with the younger who stood facing him. "you couldn't keep still. you looked all flustered. is everything alright, baby?" jungkook's voice was much lower and softer, almost patronising. jimin eyes widened, rubbing his clammy hands on his thighs as he gulped, not knowing how to reply. jungkook looked down to his left, noticing the box was still on the floor. the younger looked back at jimin, an intimidating look on his face, eyes almost black as they burnt into the elder's. jimin could feel the dominance radiating off of jungkook, just because of the look he was giving him. he mentally slapped himself, what are you doing, jimin? pull yourself together, he repeated over and over again in his head. however, his submissive side got the best of him, whimpering at the sight of jungkook's intense stare.

the younger let out a low chuckle, breaking the eye contact the two had been holding. a shiver ran down jimin's spine as the sinister laugh filled the room, his mind immediately beginning to overthink, wondering what he was laughing at. jimin shifted uncomfortably on his bed, his insecurities clearly showing as he looked down at himself; trying to figure out what was so funny. jungkook walked over to the lone box that jimin had completely forgotten about ever since he got ahold of the plug. the elder looked up at the latter's sudden movements, watching him bend down and pick it up, carefully examining the box. jimin's stomach sank, finally realising what jungkook had in his hands. he parted his mouth, wanting to explain himself but no words came out. the younger's head shook side to side, as if to show his "disappointment", tutting as he sat down next to the highly embarrassed male on the bed. "what's this then?" he asked, holding up the packaging so it was level with jimin's eye line.

"ju-jungkook. i can explain.." jimin whispered, looking anywhere but the box and jungkook himself. "can you?" he chucked, evilly. clearly enjoying the humiliation he brought to the poor boy. jimin's eyes glazed over with tears, threatening to fall down his cheeks like they did earlier. "you're just a needy boy, huh?" he cooed, putting the box down and pulling the smaller boy's head up with his hand on his jaw. the latter pouted, tears fading as the embarrassment mutated into pleasure; jungkook's words turning him on as he felt blood rush south.

jimin had always been submissive. it was in his nature. especially since he only grew up with his mother's influence, he found himself being more delicate and feminine rather than being the stereotypical, muscular male. which was the complete opposite for jungkook. he was definitely an alpha; protective, strong and dominant. in this moment, his confident, dominant side was definitely showing.

the younger's large hand gripped jimin's thigh, slowly running up and down as he got dangerously closer to jimin's throbbing hard on. "kookie~" jimin mewled, small hand reaching for the younger's wrist. jungkook's smirk grew as the elder's whimpers only edged him on more, encouraging him to touch jimin the way he wanted. however, jungkook was a tease. his hand left jimin's meaty thigh, causing the smaller to look at him in confusion, bottom lip stuck out as he stared at the younger with his big puppy eyes. "let's watch a movie" he looked around, looking for the remote control for the television which was hung upon jimin's bedroom wall. instead, he found the bottle of lube that was laid almost next to them, buried between the messy bed sheets. "ah, it just keeps getting better doesn't it?" he grabbed the bottle and giggled, looking at jimin, who was once again bright red.

"minnie, tell me the truth. is that plug inside you, right now?" jungkook asked, knowing full well it was. jimin bit his lip, mind racing with thoughts; wondering whether he should tell the truth or lie through his teeth. "the truth." jungkook added, voice stern as if he could read jimin's mind. the elder sighed, knowing he couldn't hide it any longer, before nodding, head hung low in disappointment. "good boy" the younger rubbed his thumb over jimin's pink-tinted cheek, admiring how he was subconsciously curling into himself due to the embarrassment. "jimin, look at me. don't be embarrassed." he placed his index finger under the latter's chin and gently pulled his head up so he was looking at him. "we can forget about it if you want, let's just watch something. don't worry." he smiled fondly, his lustful eyes becoming much more softer and caring.

although dissatisfied with the loss of the dominant side of jungkook, jimin still accepted the younger's offer. despite jungkook's efforts, the tension still sat heavily in the air, distracting the two from enjoying the movie they had randomly chosen; not bothering to read what it was about, just choosing it as an attempt to fill the silence in the room as quickly as possible. jimin was replaying the voice of jungkook over and over again in his head, like it was his favourite record. good boy. minnie. needy. the words making butterflies flutter capriciously around in his stomach whilst he unconsciously wiggled his butt to find the perfect position to lay in so the plug would push inside him deeper. he wanted jungkook to help him, he wanted to just straddle him and fuck himself on jungkook's large cock, desperately reaching for a release.

a sharp squeak left jimin's mouth as he slightly arched his back, the plug hitting his prostate, harder than usual. the younger's head turned towards the sound, seeing jimin's face all flustered, the slight sweat painting his face making his skin glow, damp fringe sticking to his forehead. jimin's desperate eyes met jungkook's, grabbing on to his arm, squeezing tightly. ever since the film had began, jungkook had noticed jimin's fidgeting, his frustrated groans every time he shifted into a different position, when he would squeeze his thighs together; making the younger curse at the fact he didn't have the ability to mind read, hopelessly wishing that he knew what jimin was thinking about.

jimin was so close to breaking point, the butt plug had teased him all day long and now jungkook had joined in on the agonising torment. he didn't have much to lose, right? jimin's grip tightened on the younger's muscular arm, fingernails unconsciously digging into his flesh. "k-kookie~ please.." jimin mumbled quietly, removing his hand off of jungkook once he had his attention, pushing both arms out to make grabby hands. the dark lust in jungkook's eyes regained its throne, eclipsing the innocent doe eyes the male usually held.

"'please' what, baby?" jungkook turned over so he was almost hovering over jimin's petite figure. jungkook's eyes flickered down towards jimin's soft, parted lips, "tell kookie what you want". the fact jungkook spoke in third person made jimin's stomach flip, his cock throbbing even more than it is was before. "mm wan' .." the small boy whimpered, big, desperate eyes locking with jungkook's dark and sinful ones. "wan' kookie, please" jimin whined, heart beating fast as jungkook's face edged closer and closer to his own. "what do you want me to do?" jungkook asked, acting oblivious to jimin's needy begs and sobs. the smaller boy wanted to scream, why did jungkook have to be such a brat? he bucked his hips up, hoping to find some sort of friction to help with his aching boner. jungkook's hand pushed down on the elder's hip, pinning his body down to the bed, "use your words" he insisted, voice low and full of lust.

the petite, flustered boy looked down, noticing how jungkook's much larger frame shadowed his own. he licked his lips before feeling the younger's strong hand grab his jaw, pulling his face up to look at the latter. jungkook's gold chain that was previously tucked into his sweater had now fallen out, hovering over jimin's body. "wan' kookie inside me" he whispered, eyes finally focusing on the younger's dark orbs. a smirk tugged on jungkook's lips as his hand brushed down to the elder's throat, slightly wrapping around it and squeezing softly causing jimin to let out a soft moan. "are you sure?" jungkook's eyes investigate the smaller boy's face, looking for any trace of hesitation. the elder nodded before raising his head and finally attaching his lips to jungkook's. it took him a moment before he began to kiss back; the force of the kiss pushing jimin's head back onto his pillow. the elder's hands traced from jungkook's muscular back to his soft hair, making goosebumps disperse all over his body. their messy kiss was broken by the younger, forehead resting against jimin's as they both panted, gulping down oxygen. "you're so.." jungkook whispered, inhaling deeply before adding "..pretty". jimin's pink, glossy lips curved up into a sheepish smile, eyes dilating as he looked at jungkook; he's prettier, he thought.

i feel mean for ending the chapter like that hehehe, i'm sorryyy

just wanted to say, with what's happening in the world right now, i wish you all the best; stay safe, stay healthy and don't give up! etc. etc.

#blacklivesmatter #blm
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.1K 24
[Completed] Jimin, 19-year-old, who believed he would be straight all his life. When his mother finds herself a new boyfriend, they decide to move in...
793K 47.4K 53
Jeon Jungkook is a single father, he's raising his son who is struggling emotionally because of a recent accident. Jungkook isn't looking for love bu...
259K 7.3K 41
I'm Jeon Jungkook, a boy who's life went downhill after his parents found out about him being a little. Mommy said that I'm not the one who supposed...
10.5K 445 14
[COMPLETED] Jimin has always had a crush on Jungkook, even before they debuted. Jungkook was too young to even think about his sexuality, but now tha...