๐ŸŒˆ RAINBOWS๐ŸŒˆ

By RandomAnxiety

One-shot collections that primarily star my original characters (usually Marvel), with some exceptions of alr... More

๐ŸŒˆIntro๐ŸŒˆ
๐Ÿ”žThyme's Comfort๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸคกRainy days and Thunder Storms๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿ”žScrewed by a ghosty boy๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ‘ญDon't let them find Me!๐Ÿ‘ญ
๐Ÿ moving in๐Ÿ 
Spider Origin:A trailer
๐ŸซSchool?๐Ÿซ
The Handler (NEW OC ALERT)
โœจLoss and Grieveโœจ
R U N !
๐Ÿ’‰Tranquilizer Fail๐Ÿ’‰
โคต๏ธThe Multiple Ways Someone's Life can Flip Upside Downโคต๏ธ

๐Ÿ”žScrewing Around๐Ÿ”ž

47 0 4
By RandomAnxiety

Warning: rated 18 and up bececuase of sexual themes and languages. Read  your own risk. (This could POSSIBLY (Keyword) Be more descriptive then most.my smut. Idrk. Just warning y'all.)

I also feel the need to say that one character is about to turn 18, the other is 18. At least in this one shot. Enjoy.
___________

It was a beautiful day in New York. No clouds, no rain, no grey skies, just sun and blue skies all around. Unfortunately, some couldn't go and see the sun and skies, especially if They were trapped or wasn't allowed. Kids walked back and forth throughout the large building, getting to their next destination. A boy, a bit older then most of the kids there, walking from one room to another.

The kid seemed as if he was looking for something, which he was. He's boss. Cole wasn't in his room, and Hermione hasn't seen him. The teenager also held papers in hand, now running, not caring about it he bumped into anyone or not. Andrew shoved pass several children, who did get mad or upset by King's accidental shove, which didn't go well. Finally, king found the last room this man could of possibly be in. He wasn't in the hall. Wasn't in the surgery/nursing room, wasn't in the teaching rooms.

He had to be in here. There was no doubt. The teenager pushed through the two large door, hesitantly. "Cole?" The seventeen year old said, quietly. At first, he believed McKinley wasn't in there. He placed the papers down on the messy desk. The male examined the room. Pretty messy for an adult. Andrew had his arms crossed while he looked around, making sure not to touch any thing, and making sure not to break anything.

"What are going in here?" He heard an evil voice from behind him, only a feet or two away. King looked over at the white haired man himself. Cole Mckinley.  The man wore smirk on his lips, leaning against the opened door way, and arms crossed. He looked at Andrew, waiting for an excuse. At first, the teen didn't know what to say. He was somewhat fearful. Cole's room was strictly off limits, in less you can't find him and you have to hand him something important, but you wasn't allowed to stay long in less he asked.

Andrew opened his mouth, but the only thing to come out was doubtless air. Yes, he could just say the truth, but he knew Cole wouldn't let him go, knowing Andrew stayed in his room longer then he's allowed too. "Well, Andrew?" The white haired man spoke once again. "I'm waiting?" McKinley walked over to the boy, who was only a few inches shorter then him, towering him.

"I..." Andrew started. "I was looking for you, and I couldn't find you. Hermione didn't know where you were and I couldn't find you in any of the other rooms, so I thought you were in here. You weren't, so I put the papers down on the desk. " the teenager pointed over to the brown wooden desk in the corner, showing Cole the papers. McKinley kept his smirk on his face has he walked over to the desk, picking up the papers Andrew dropped in.  "I'll just go" Andrew allowed a giggled to escape his lips,  backed up, getting closer and closer to the door.

"Uh, Mister King?" Cole said, his voice lpid and echoing through out the room. "Come back here." Andrew didn't know what to do. Run off? Follow the order? King being hinself, he found himself obeying the demand, walking more and more closer to the man. "You come to my room, and you don't leave immdiantly afterwards. Did I give you permission?" Cole asked, a brow raised, already knowing the answer. All king did was stay silent. He already knew Cole knew the answer, so why reply? McKinley kept that smirk on his face, examining the teen up and down. Andrew looked at Cole's face. He looked at the man's beautiful ice-y blue eyes. He looked at the man's facial features. He looked at Cole's lips, wanting to have those lips on his. Andrew knew he shoukdnt be feeling this way towards Cole, not cause he's an adult, but because Cole is a bastard. He's a bitch. There are alot of words to describe mister McKinley, none of them mean anything nice.

King then moved towards the man's upper part of his body. Somewhat muscular arms, he's muscular body. If Andrew was being honest, he wanted to just touch that body,He wanted to kiss those lips, but he knew he shouldnt. He knows he shouldnt. Cole looked Andrew up and down repeatedly, that smirk only gettin wider. He looked at Andrew's skinny petite frame, wanting to get on that.   Silence has been consuming the atmosphere in the room for five minutes, until Cole let a sigh escape his lips, grabbing the teens attention.

"How about this?" Cole spoke, leaning against the desk. "I will not punish you. I will allow you to keep all your privileges, if you do something for me." Andrew glanced at Cole, suspicion consuming his body.

"Like what?" King asked, a brow rose. Cole bit his lip gently, hesitantly grabbing Andrew by the waist, pulling him closer. Andrew was both surprised by the action and the hesitance. Cole McKinley wasn't known to be hestaint. Both Andrew and Cole stared each other in the eye. Andrew only a few inches from Cole's lips, and he had to resist the urge. McKinley's smirk finally went down to a hestaint smile.

The hand that wasn't around Andrew's waist cupped his cheek. Cole opened his mouth as if he's about to say something, but nothing comes out. Silence continued to consume the room, before Andrew's lips were met with Cole's. At the beginning, Andrew wanted to push Coke off, but that feeling went away seconds later has the kiss deepened. The two smiled against the kiss as Cole picked up King from the ground. Andrew wraps his legs around  Cole's waist. The two kissing, not separating for a gasp of hair until Cole lays Andrew down on the king sized bed.

Andrew  smiled as he played around with the zipper of Cole's pants. McKinley giggled at this, grabbing Andrew's hands. "You are needy, aren't you?" Cole asked, teasingly, another giggle escaped his lips.  Andrew looked away, feeling his cheeks heat up. Cole adored Andrew's blushy face, cupping it in his hands. "You're so cute" he added, smiling.  "You can be needy all you want." Andrew hesitantly smiled  has he messe with the zipper again, trying to ignore the urge of unzipping.

Once again, Cole grabbed Andrew's hands, but this time, he helped Andrew unzip his zipper. "There you go, baby" Cole stroked Andrew's cheeks has Andrew pulled Cole's pants and underwear further down, revealing an excited, huge member. Andrew bite his lip has he started to admire the dick in front of him. With slight hesitance, the teen stroke Cole's member slowly and gently. Small moans escaped Cole's lips. Andrew smiled more has he went faster and faster, now instead of stroking and rubbing with one hand, he's using both.

McKinley rolled his head back, moaning loudly. Two more minutes of this, rubbing and moaning, Cole was able to get Andrew to stop. It was no secret that McKinley loved that, it was also not a secret that he was out of breath. "That...that was great" Cole said, catching his breath. "But..." Cole bit his lip as it was now his turn to take the boys pants off. Unzipped them, pulling the pants and underwear down to his ankles. "I want to do more." Cole smirked at the ideas and thoughts running through his mind, only looked at Andrew's face. "I want to fuck you" Cole added in a whisper tone.

King felt his blush increase, his cheeks warm has a blazing, hot fire by now.  Andrew had no idea how to respond to that. Yes, he wanted to be fucked so hard by Cole, but how do you even tell a person that? All he could do was open his mouth once more, and air being the only thing you heard come out of his mouth. "Do you wanna be fucked, Baby?" Cole asked, stroking Andrew's hot, blushy cheek with his thumb, giving the why boy a soft smile. A nice, not so evil, smile was rare for Cole. You usually only see a frown or a smirk on the man's face, but Cole has always had a soft spot for Andrew since they met. And he never knew how much of a soft spot he had for the teen til now.

All Andrew did was nod in response. Cole gave a wide smile at that response. "Okay" Cole patted the teen's face gently before back somewhat away, allowing Andrew some space to reposition. King repositioned himself by getting up, only to go back on the bed, this time on his stomach, and his ass in the air. McKinley felt his cock get hard has he saw Andrew's ass, knowing how much he was gonna enjoy fucking him up. The eighteen year old rubbed his cock for a moment, focusing on his aim. He soon grabbed the seventeen year old by the hips gently, and it wasn't but a second later, the man rammed himself into the boy.

Cole thrusted in and out, trying his best to be gentle and slow, getting the vibe this was King's first time, which it was. Andrew moaned as he was being rammed into, his head already rolling back. Only a minute in and Andrew already loved this. "F-faster" Andrew moaned in a whisper. Cole went slower, if that was possible, raising an eyebrow. It wasn't long when Andrew whimpered in confusion and frustration to the speed doing the opposite of what he wanted. "Cole!" The teen whined. "Why you go slower?"

"Sorry, baby, just...you sure you want me to go fast?"  Cole asked, sounding genuinely curious and caring of Andrew. It took King a bit to reply, now not knowing if he wanted this boy to thrust faster or not.

"Yes" he replied finally, after a moment of thinking. Cole nodded, before slowly increasing the speed. A series of moans escaped the lips of Andrew, his head still rolled back. Every once in a while, Cole picked up more speed, then going back to average speed, alternating between the two. Soon, he decided to alternate between really slow to really fast, which frustrated Andrew. Cole wore another smirk on his face as he did so, honestly liking frustrated Andrew. "Cole!" The teen whined once again, frustrated. "Fasterrr and harderrr." Cole giggled at the neediness before stopping completely, causing Andrew to whimper. "Why you stop?"

"Cause..." Cole got himself out of Andrew, stroking his still hard cock. "I don't wanna have you cum just yet, and I have no doubt that you were about too." Andrew blocked out whatever Cole said, staring at Mckinley's hard, large dick, admiring everything about it. "Andrew?" Cole said, waving his hand in front of his face, grabbing King's attention. He saw how confused Cole seemed to be, but soon his facial expression changed from confusion to smirky. It was now clear to Cole what Andrew was looking at.

"Baby, can you please get up?" Cole asked, smirk still on his face. The boy still stroking and rubbing his own cock has he watched the teen obey him. He admired Andrew's body, examining it up and down. After a moment of admiring, Cole gently made the teen get on his knees, his dick now only a few inches away from the kid's mouth. "I want you to suck it" Cole demanded, still stroking his cock. "Now."

After McKinley stopped rubbing and stroking, Andrew obeyed, not wasting a second.  Cole rolled his head back, moans escaping his lips. Andrew moved his head up and down, enjoying having Cole's penis in his mouth. King wanted to ask if he was doing a good job, but didn't know how to speak while having a cock in his mouth, also didn't wanna stop to ask. Moments later, Cole let out a slight whimper, which grabbed Andrew's attention immdiantly. The boy's eyes hot up, glancing at McKinley. "Andrew" the man whined out, an absolute moaning mess. "I'm going to...I'm going to..." before the moaning man could finish his sentence, he came. He came all in Andrew's mouth, some of his juices now running down the boy's chin.

"Let me guess" Andrew swallowed the very low amount of cum that did drop out of his mouth. "That word you were looking for was gonna be cum?" Cole giggled, nodding in response before gently pulling the boy up from his knees to his feet. Cole stared at Andrew once again, adoring ebery part of the boy's body. If only he could see more. Without hesitance or another thought, the man pulled the boy's jacket off, then his shirt, exposing the rest of him. Andrew blushed more then he should have, given he was already pretty exposed from the waist down.

"You're so cute" Cole smiled, cupping the boy's cheek, stroking it with his thumb. "And so fuckable." The man gently pinned Andrew to a clear, blank wall, he's back and ass in front of him. Andrew bit his lip, feeling the anticipation build up inside him. He felt himself aroused by all this, which wasn't hard to understand why. He was being fucked by someone he had dreams about for months, so it wasn't hard to see why he was so aroused. No matter if that person usually was a prick. 

With all the anticipation building up, King couldn't help but wiggle his ass. He heard Cole giggle, and he somehow swore he could hear him smirking. It wasn't long til he felt Cole's chin lay gently on his shoulder. "Your ass is so adorable, and excited. Just like you" Cole kissed Andrew on the cheek softly before going back behind the boy. He made King push his ass out  a bit more, before grabbing his hips gentle. Only took a second to aim, and another second to ram himself into Andrew once again, earning a loud moan.

McKinley  thrusted at an average speed for a few minutes, soon going close to overstimulating fast. Just moments after he change speed, he alternating between overstimulating fast to frustrated slow. His smirk still on his face has he kept thrusting and kept alternating, watching and listening to Andrew's increasing frustrating and neediness. "Cole!" Andrew whined, frusteratedly. "Stop it!" Cole kept alternating the speed, giggling. "This isn't funny! I'm getting frustrated!"

"And? That's why I'm doing it" Cole kept thrusting, soon just going frusteratedly slow. "You're so cute when you're frustrated." McKinley slapped one of Andrew's bare asscheeks, getting another moan with a tiny squeak in there in response. "Ooh. I like that sound." Cole picked up more speed, occasionally slapping the boy's bare buttcheeks, liking the noise he was given for a response. Very cute and squeaky moans from the cutest boy(about to be a man.) It was perfect.

After a moment, he suddenly stopped, earning another whine once again from King. "Why you stop?" Andrew asked, his face looking pouty. The boy looked behind him, seeing that evil smirk appear on Cole's face. "What?" Andrew rose a brow. "What are you thinking about?" Mckinley grabbed a small chunk of Andrew's hair, hestaintly pulling it, making King's head go back.

"I want you to beg" Cole whispered right in Andrew's ear. "I want you to beg me to keep fucking your ass." Andrew didn't know what to do at first. He didn't know how to beg for such a thing, but he wanted it. He wanted it so bad.

"Please!" He started off. "Please fuck me. Please." Cole smirked as the begging kept going. Not so long after that, Cole thrusted again. And again. This time he slowly increase speed. Woth every thrust, with every moan, he picked up more speed all the way til he was overstimulating fast, this time not alternating. After two minutes of the overstimuatling speed, King let out a loud whimper. Cole smirk widened, trying his best to go faster, if at all possible. "Ahhhhh" Andrew moaned, letting out another whimper. "I-im....I'm about to c-cum!" Cole kept going, his head rolled back. He slapped Andrew's asscheeks once again, hard, earning loud squeaky moans, and then a whimper.

"Go" Andrew heard Cole whisper. "Cum." Being the obedient boy he was, Andrew let it out. Cum going all over the wall and floor. Cole pulled out of the shaken, over sensitive boy. He looked to see how red he made Andrew's ass, liking his masterpiece. King felt has Cole soon picked him up, nor caring to clean up the mess they made, laying him down gently on the bed. McKinley got on the other side, covering them both up.

The white haired boy pulled Andrew closer to him. The boy was still shaking and panting has he looked at Cole, smiling softly. Awkward silence came into the room, the two just staring at each other. After some slight hestaince, Andrew gently played his head on top of Cole's chest, listening to his heart beat, taking in his scent. Andrew had no doubts that he was happy. Genuinely happy. The black haired boy cuddled with Cole more, his smile widened.

McKinley smiled softly before giving the boy a soft kiss on the head. "Andrew?" Cole finally spoke, breaking the unnerving Slovene between them. "I...I.." I love you. It's not that heard to say. "I...Love you." Cole expecting the worse to happen when he confessed this, but the worse never happened. The silence came back has Andrew processed what Cole just said, his smile only getting wider.

"Y-you do?" Andrew asked for assurance, making sure his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. Cole nodded hestaintly has he out an arm around king.

"Yes" he verbally responded. "I actually love you for a few months now. Just...never gotten the chance to tell you." Cole looked over at Andrew, who was processing more. He couldn't believe he just did that. Confess his true feelings. Come on, Cole! What were you thinking?

"Oh" Andrew said, sounding surprised. Cole was about to take it all back, until he felt two pairs of arms wrap around him. "I love you too!" This new information made Cole's eyes widened immdiantly. Did he really love him? Or was this joke? It had to be a joke.

"Really?" Cole asked, raising an eyebrow. All he received was a quick nod. McKinley couldn't deny that now he was genunely happy. The boy he's liked since they've met actually sharing the same emotions. Was this a dream? If so, he hopes no one wakes him up. Cole pulled Andrew closer, before a yawn escaped his lips. "Wow, boy, am I tired" Cole added, yawning once again. It wasn't long til Andrew started yawning. "And it sounds like I'm not the only one."

Andrew smiled has he closed his eyes, listening to the heartbeat of Cole. After one more yawn, the boy was out like a light, softly snoring. Cole pushed the hair off of Andrew's forehead gently, placing a gentle kiss on the head, before going to sleep himself, holding Andrew close.

________
A/N:
Gay!
Gay!
Gay!
G
A
Y
!

Anyway, hola!
So this was...yeah. this was smut, if that wasn't obvious. And for a smut one shot...it...it was long. Let me explain! I'm not going to make another cole/Andrew ones not, I say that, i probably will, but it will be forever when I do. And I hardly will make an mlm(male like male/Gay.) Hard to explain as
It, hell, I don't know most of the reason. And of course, wlw smut and mlm smut is somewhat different in a way. And I wanted to do at least one thing that mostly mlm smut has(ofc, a character can probably suck on a strap on for wlw smut, but not exactly the same.) So....you get this long ass one shot that was suppose to be in the garbage...And as you can see I sighed it out of the garbage.
So enjoy my trash! ;D
But in all seriousness and honesty, believe it or not, I actually dont think was that bad. It's definitly better then what it previously was gonna be so...yeah.

Anyway, question: what do you think Hermione or anyone who spots the mess that the two forgot to clean up would think and respond?

Also, I realized I made UNION sound has if it's a school. Technically, it's not. Just saying.

Bye!♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.7K 135
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
159K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
28.7K 2.7K 37
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... 5.30.24โค๏ธ