The Third Saiyan

By ArcticFox20

What if Vegeta and Goku weren't the only two Saiyan children to escape? What if a third Saiyan born a few yea... More

Intro
Junior Attacks, Defend Earth!!!
Another Saiyan?
Capsule Corp
Who To Bring Back?
Tournament of Power (P1)
Alert!
T.o.P. (P2)
TOP (P3)
TOP (FINAL)
Attention!
The Saiyans Arrive
A Thanks To BSGNetwork
Emperor of the Universe arrives!
Thorn's Return To Earth
(What-If) Super Saiyan 3 but Blue?
Familiar Face
Different World, Same Problems
Thorn Vs Perfect Cell
Hardcore Training
Bojack's Resurrection
Hardcore Training (Thorn/Gohan)
Warrior (Thorn SSGSS3)
Almost Easy (Goku SSBK)
Hail to the King (Vegeta Blue Evolution)
Saving A Loved One
Training with Reina
A Hero And....A Princess?
Hero and Princess [Part 2]
Thorn's True Rage Unleashed
One Last Fight
Just A Thought
Fan Requested Chapter
Explanation.
Time of Reflection
DB Legends Ideas
Finish the Fight
I Have An Idea, Need Opinions
Changing Fates
SSGSS3 Mastery Training
Learning Control over Power

Questions...

144 1 2
By ArcticFox20

So by the title of this video I'm sure you all can tell that I have questions, right now I am working on writing the Buu Saga and then for a while I will add random chapters where Thorn roams around the land to help those from the previous sagas as well as train with the rest of the fighters.

Now this is where I need you guys to help me, see I've had this desire to make a What If chapter but I don't know what kind of chapter to make so this is where I will ask for your support. Below is a list if chapter ideas with a basic idea of what that chapter consists of so please choose one and also tell me what you think about the idea you choose.

(1) What If Thorn was the same age as Gohan?

(2) Same as #1 however Gohan would be a female.

(3) What If Thorn gets possessed by Babidi instead of Vegeta.

(4) What If Thorn was Vegeta and Nappa's subordinate during the Saiyan Saga.

These are the ideas I have come up with and depending on what has the higher vote percentage will be chosen and made into a chapter. Oh one more thing I have a surprise coming up in the next chapter so dont miss out on it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 45 13
This story is about a demi god, that was born naturally gifted with abonormally high instincts. And gains something similar to ultra instinct called...
41.9K 730 23
Son Goku and Piccolo accidentally get sent into the MCU universe, changing the course of it's history as the God level beings become the universe's m...
7.1K 231 24
Years after kid Vegeta was separated from his trainer Jin-Jer, after their home planet was destroyed, the duo reunites to realize that there's more c...
315 0 54
After baby gogeta goes into a portal saving the universe and is presumed dead for 5 years and comes back where goku and vegeta or now 12 I will be ca...