It's a Little Complex? 『BTS ✘...

By Infired_Mochi

Starting college and moving into a new apartment with complete independence has been your goal. Due to all th... More

Author's Notes
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
《68》
《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《80》
《81》
《82》
《83》
《84》
《85》
《86》
《87》
《88》
《89》
《90》
《91》
《92》
《93》

《73》

29.9K 1K 1K
By Infired_Mochi

The next few weeks went by in a blur of studying, panic, and regret. Whatever order works.

I wasn't able to spend much time with the guys since everyone was busy studying... or cramming. The day my last exam, which was English, was over, I literally snuggled with Namjoon for the rest of the day as he kept reassuring me that I did fine.

The amount of brain cells I lost throughout the week was traumatizing.

The English exam was on a Wednesday so I was free on the Thursday before break. The others weren't so lucky. The morning of Thursday, I was jolted awake by loud knocks at my door.

❀♡❀

Stumbling over to the front, I blearily watched my steps as I grasped onto the handle for balance. Annoyed that someone had woken me up when I could've slept in, I ripped the door open and prepared an evil glare for whoever dared to knock.

My glare dropped as I found Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin standing on the other side shuffling their feet.

"What are you guys knocking for? I don't have classes."

"W-we know but we thought we could see you before we go."

My eyebrows furrowed as Jimin and Taehyung glanced at Jungkook as if he was supposed to say more.

Jimin sighed before looking up at me and boldly stating, "Can we have good luck kisses before we go off on this treacherous journey?"

My face blanked before I let out a tiny huff. I couldn't hide the small smile that tried to creep onto my face. These boys.

Throughout the week, everyone exchanged 'good luck kisses' in the morning before we braved our tests. Even if tests were taken at different times of the day, upon greeting in front of the elevator Namjoon usually gave a pep talk to lift our spirits and then everyone placed pecks or kisses around to increase the 'chances of passing'.

I looked back over to see all three looking up at me expectantly.

"You know you'd have passed without having to disturb my sleep?"

Taehyung rapidly shook his head before insisting, "No! This is a ritual. If we don't receive good luck kisses then we'll fail! Y/n, you can't possibly have us fail! The exam for my hardest class is set for today! Please!"

"Taehyungie's right! You need to be our good luck charm. No way can we move on today without stressing over the fact that you didn't give us good luck kisses this morning and now our chances of passing have greatly lowered. This is a must!"

All three scooted forward as I fought the grin that tried to make an appearance. I really wanted to take a quick picture of their begging faces: lips jutted out in a pout, eyes pleading, hands closed in silent prayer.

Exhaling while running a hand down my face, I replied with "Fine. I shall grace thee with the sought after 'good luck kisses'."

They instantly beamed until I said, "But, there is one condition."

All of them instantly returned to their pleaful states as I held in my laugh.

"You must treat me to dinner every night. Cooking is tiresome."

Suddenly Taehyung's begging look stopped as his lips tilted up in a slight smirk. This instantly made me skeptical.

"Well sweetie, let's hold off on that till our date. You know we'd treat you with dinner by simply asking but let's not spoil such an event that is special like that every night. We'll compromise by buying you your favorite snacks and drinks tomorrow. How does that sound?"

My confident smile dropped as Taehyung somehow turned the cards on me. Like I wasn't ready for such a response. Give me a moment to reboot.

"Deal?" Jimin suddenly joined in as he lowered his gaze and straightened his stance.

"I-well-"

"Perfect. We don't have all day so-" Jungkook immediately leaned in and stole a kiss right off my lips. It wasn't anything too sentimental, but upon the slight brush of our lips, the tingles told me that he was very brazen. Leaning back, his eyes lit up as he grinned.

"Gotta go! I'll tell the hyungs that you agreed!" He zoomed out of view, but my attention was instantly captured by the smirking duo. Raising an eyebrow in question they simply glanced at each other for a moment.

As if they planned this, both simultaneously leaned down a bit and pecked each of my cheeks. My face flared up at the brush of their lips upon my skin. Their touches were tender and I'm never going to get over these small moments. Both leaned back and grinned at my slightly dazed expression.

"Now our turn!"

Both leaned in close and angled their cheeks towards me. Shaking my head a bit in amusement, I eased a soft peck upon each of their cheeks in return.

"Ah finally. My mind is at ease now that I have achieved the safety of a 'good luck kiss'."

"Yes! Thank you fair maiden for we are assured victory. Onward to the battle grounds!"

Both marched away (surprisingly in sync) as they raised their arm up and down rhythmically. I shook my head lightly with a fond smile before noticing looming figures began to edge their way over from the side.

The other four made their way towards me as the maknaes rejoiced near the elevator as if they'd won a prize.

"They are very childish." I hummed in response to Namjoon's observations when he came up to me.

"Thank you for taking time out of your sleep to bestow the heavenly 'kiss of good luck'."

"Ah, Joon. I wish you luck on conquering the Business exam. Not that you need much with that brain of yours, but still nonetheless, I shall grant your wish."

He grinned and leaned down while closing his eyes as I did the same by leaning up. Our lips gently brushed and I couldn't stop the smile that arrived on my face when they met. He couldn't seem to as well when I felt his lips turn up slightly. Pulling back, he flashed me a grin as he picked up my hand and kissed the knuckles gently.

"Thank you. I shall return victorious."

"I never doubted that any of you wouldn't."

He turned away as I looked over to see Yoongi with slightly crossed arms. He seemed a bit stoic but I've actually grown to learn that he has slight changes in facial expressions based on his mood. Shockingly, he isn't always annoyed. Currently he appeared to be a bit in thought.

Stepping closer to me he simply leaned down as I sighed and leaned up to place a light kiss onto the tip of his nose. This seemed to surprise him slightly as I giggle and bring my hand up to lightly ruffle his hair and then set it properly.

"I know you're slightly worried but as if this scares you. This is nothing against the genius, Min Yoongi. I'll see you once you get back."

He let out his usual sigh before saying, "Yeah yeah. Of course I will pass. Obviously. Swag." He pulled up a peace sign before shrugging and giving a nonchalant look as he walked away.

I playfully rolled me eyes at his attitude before tilting my head up to see Jin already leaning down with his lips jutted out and eyes closed. I let out a tiny hum as I placed my lips upon his and he seemed to press forward a bit. We both savored the peck as it lasted a couple of seconds before I pulled away.

"If you keep stalling, you might be late and you can't have that happen during the beginning of the exam."

"But you are so captivating, how could I pull away? You're our remedy."

"What is with you guys today? I swear you're all being more flirtatious than usual."

"I have absolutely no idea- not even a clue as to what you are talking about!" He scratches his head in confusion before turning away.

Hoseok steps up to my door and flashes me the familiar blinding grin. I smile back as he suddenly pulls me close by wrapping an arm around my waist and hoisting me forwards into his chest abruptly. He hugs me close and I affectionately lean into his embrace, turning to place a light peck upon his jawline.

After a few moments, he leans back a bit and looks down at me with soft eyes. I look up and return the expression as we simply melt in each other's embrace.

"Hobi we gotta go soon!"

Both of us break out of the trance as Hoseok solemnly sighs before lightly pecking my forehead.

"Till later then huh?"

"I'll be hoping for you all to pass! Good luck!"

"With your presence, there won't be a need for such chances." He winks as he turns and slightly jogs towards the others as they enter the elevator.

I watched them as the elevators began to close, providing a small wave and yelling "Do well! Make sure my lack of sleep wasn't for nothing!"

They all return my farewell with waves and giggles. Jin went as far as to continue to blow several kisses towards me with his hand.

As soon as the doors shut, I felt a slight ache in my heart. It wasn't painful, but it was what you felt as soon as you see someone you have high affections for leaving. I miss them already.

Over the course of time, I've certainly developed feelings for all of them and would love to simply laze around with them for a day. Or a week. Or forever.

Shaking my head at the thoughts, I smile to myself as I enter my apartment again and shut the door softly behind me.

The planned time for us to leave for my hometown was Sunday by flight and arriving the night of. The guys would stay in a hotel for the week since there wasn't enough space to fit them all in my house. They were okay with that and while the idea seems a bit hectic, everything was planned and set thoroughly. Namjoon already had reservations set at the hotel of choice and everyone was hyped to meet my family.

At moments, the guys would randomly get distracted from studying and ask me for any tips to impress my parents and brother. I told them to be themselves but I have a feeling they were going to try their best to be 'presentable'.

Besides that, we would leave the next Friday night and fly over to meet the rest of their families. They haven't given me much details on the plans but then again we were all so busy that I was unable to really get any answers. That wasn't for another week so I'm willing to hold off asking until then.

However, this is actually the first time I've ever had nothing to do. No assignments to stress over. No shifts to prepare for.

Just a day for me.

I could do so much!

With that thought, I instantly jump into my heavenly bed and release a sigh of relief and content as I drift off to sleep. Pshh, who said I'd do anything productive?

❀♡❀

It was later in the evening that I was snacking on a bag of chips while playing video games. Swaddled in blankets and having my room lit up with simple fairy lights, I was having the time of my life. It would be better with the boys here perhaps, but the freedom was absolutely phenomenal.

I cheered as I started to gain the upper hand and didn't even notice the time.

It wasn't until I finished my battle cry that I faintly heard thumping. Grabbing the remote, I instantly lowered the volume as I continued to watch the screen.

I began to register knocking at the door and internally groaned.

"Hold on! I need to, uh, wash my legos!"

Cringing at the response to myself, I noticed the knocking stop as I quickly tried to find a saving point.

It took a few more minutes, but I finally paused the game and set down the controller. Slightly stretching before standing, I lazily walked towards the door already guessing who it may be.

Opening the door, I'm presented by Hoseok's grin and Namjoon's crossed arms.

"Oh hey?"

"Washing your legos? Who washes their damn legos? You could do better than that."

"Well sorry that I have priorities that are higher than answering the door. What brings you gentlemen here?"

"Really?" Hoseok's raised eyebrow and clear mirth in his eyes made me playfully nod in mock-seriousness. After a moment of silence, I knew they were waiting on me to come join them to hang out.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming over." I turn around and walk back over to the couch that I had been on as I hear the others' footsteps follow behind.

"So what's on the agenda today?"

"Well the others are sighing in relief now that exams are over. Why don't we all celebrate by chilling the fuck out after weeks of stress?"

"That sounds like my kind of plan."

"That has been your plan this whole day!" Namjoon gestured to the area I was currently cleaning up as I gave a half-hearted shrug.

They helped me clear the area and everything was set in their proper positions within minutes. I frowned at the idea of not being able to finish my game but weighed out the disappointment by thinking about some quality time with the boys.

❀♡❀

Soon enough we arrived in front of Jungkook's familiar room and entered. His television was already set up with a popular multiplayer FPS game on. His walls were set with LED lights that always seemed to impress me every time I walked in. They were set on a color changing mode as the others were set around the couch or floor in slouched positions.

Jungkook didn't have much furniture because he opted to have a bigger living room flooring space just so he could sit closer to the television with lots of room to move his arms. His floor was covered with an extremely soft and padded rug as lots of bean bag chairs laid around the area. The three youngest didn't look up but voiced out a curt 'hello' as they kept their eyes on the screen from the floor.

Jin and Yoongi were sitting next to each other on the three-seater couch and smiled at my arrival.

I waved briefly before Hoseok wrapped an arm around my shoulders and led me towards the kitchen. Just following his lead, I briefly notice Namjoon heading over to join the two on the couch before calling out to bring him a cup of water while we were getting drinks.

Hoseok shot him a nod and a thumbs up before we entered. I smiled upon seeing Jungkook's counters cluttered with various food items.

Hoseok never unwrapped his arm from around me as he ranted about his Veterinary exam that day. I pleasantly listened as he gently eased me around the kitchen space and used his free hand to grab what was needed.

"And this other question completely had me baffled! Did you know dogs only sweat from the bottoms of their feet, and the only way they can discharge heat is by panting. I completely blanked out on the exam and I picked this answer first, I swear, but then option B looked correct and- Oh what would you like to drink?"

"I'll have water, thanks."

"Got it. And so I can't believe I changed my answer! Why did I second-guess myself! Argh!" Hoseok shook his free hand through his hair in frustration before I let out a soft smile and grabbed his hand to ease it down gently before fixing his hair.

"I second guess myself all the time! It's fine Hobi, we can't all be right all the time. If I was, then I'd seriously have to consider that a super power."

"Are you saying I'm not special because I don't have guessing powers?"

"Of course not silly! You'd be too perfect if you had guessing powers. Can't have that now can we or else I wouldn't be able to bear the thought of you having no flaws!"

Hoseok let out a contagious laugh as I joined along. He pressed me slightly against the counter and wrapped both arms tightly around me as he embraced me tightly.

"You're the perfect one. I mean you all are but being with you makes me realize how... fulfilled I'm currently feeling."

My face burns, but Hoseok can't see that. I bring my hands up around him too and slightly squeeze to reassure him that I feel the same.

Hoseok didn't say anything else and I didn't feel the need to break this comfortable silence. We both listened to the romantic sounds of guns shooting from the video game and the maknaes voices screaming altered and mild cuss words at each other due to Jin's presence nearby.

We didn't release from the embrace but after a couple minutes passed by Hoseok let out an agitated groan as he finally eased his hold on me.

"I swear, this is not relaxing when I constantly hear 'Who the frick taught you how to aim a gosh dang grenade Jiminie? A blind man?' 'Your mom!' 'Haha good comeback! As if I hadn't heard that one decades ago!' 'Fudge off Tae! Kook quit killing me!' 'Maybe if you quit sucking as-armpits you would manage to get one good hit on an actual living object!' or something like that."

I let out a chuckle as Hoseok pulled away and grabbed the cup of water and sprite. I grabbed my own cup of water and we both exited the kitchen.

Everyone was in the same positions as before once we tread our way over. Reaching the couch, Hoseok handed Namjoon the cup of water as Namjoon thanked him.

"What took so long?"

"Rants about exams."

All three from the couch nodded as Hoseok and I settled ourselves on the carpet in front of them and we all decided to watch the raging boys in front of us.

❀♡❀

It was getting late when the others decided to sit around in a circle on the carpet and express any frustrations felt throughout the finals. It was actually really nice and therapeutic when we all consoled or expressed sympathy over the topic of feelings.

The faint melody of soft instrumentals played in the background as our rant session began to wind down. The time was nearing 11 and we all seemed to settle into a serene moment of peace.

I laid my head against Namjoon's shoulder as Jimin massaged my feet upon insistence. Namjoon's hand was intertwined with Yoongi's as Yoongi had Jungkook's head laying on his lap. Besides Jungkook was Jin who had Taehyung sit in front of him as Jin played with the younger's hair. Hoseok on the other hand was giving Jimin a massage on his shoulders and back.

The mood was very mellowed out and relaxing. My eyes started to feel heavy as I was mesmerized by the LED lights.

As my eyes were about to shut, I felt a small nudge from Namjoon's shoulder which caused me to open my eyes again. Glancing up at him, he looked down at me with a gentle smile.

"You know, I feel like I'm the one who asks the questions too many times. Why don't one of you take it away?"

I grow confused as he looks over at the others who seem to glance at each other nervously.

"What do you mean?"

"Jungkook, why don't you ask?"

Well my question was completely disregarded. I glance over at Jungkook as his cheeks seem to slightly grow a crimson color under the faint light.

"U-uh, okay. Well, um, you know how we leave for our trip in two days?" Nodding at him, he seems to avoid my stare as he looks around his living room.

"W-well, we thought that even though we've made it official between us... we should at least have a special date to tell the eager parents about."

I still as he looks over to me with a nervous expression.

"So uh, y/n... let's go on a date."

❀♡❀

A/N: I have never felt so mentally drained if I'm being honest. It's difficult having to study in your home setting and stay focused! Those exams weren't the greatest if I'm being honest and I am feeling pretty down but I tried, right? For anyone else, remember that if you tried your best, then that's the best you owe yourself. 

I have updated now and thank you for those who have waited 💜

Guys like I legit have barely checked Wattpad but the fact that so many of you continue to comment and vote really amazes me. I think I've checked so often that I've never thought about how much you guys actually do and I can't believe we passed 950 followers. You guys are scaring me because I continue on having to meet more and more expectations (even though I don't have to, I feel as though I really should because that is what I am here for. To entertain you loves :)) 

Question Time! Give me random fun facts. We could all learn something new.

I have pediophobia (fear of dolls) and catoptrophobia (fear of mirrors). They are not extreme to the point where I can't face dolls or mirrors but I have tendencies to turn dolls away from facing me and watch my reflection in the mirror until I walk out. It's just my fears that have stayed with me from childhood horror film traumas ah. Please don't think I'm too weird 😅

bonnehh_She's back at it again with another masterpiece!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.4K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
52.5K 2.1K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
1.5M 62.3K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
704K 32.4K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...