Fix You

By Prissy_Peaches

"And I will try to fix you" More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
Epilogue :/

0.22

8.6K 326 699
By Prissy_Peaches

Nicholas (hehe)

Sliding another cup into the dishwasher, I glance back at the numbers on the oven, letting out a groan.

Another 10 minutes until he gets off work...

I was currently cleaning up the house a bit before William got here. It is normally tidy because it's only my mom and I, but I was making sure it looked perfect.

My mom left half an hour ago and I was already feeling quite lonely. I constantly had to remind myself that Will was coming at 6ish, so I tried not to let myself feel too down.

The lovely smell of beef stew floated through the kitchen, making my stomach growl to inhale it all. Just the thought of the juicy beef, large potatoes chunks, soft carrots, and all the spices...

My mouth began to water as I glanced at the large pot on the stove.

What if he doesn't like it?

I roll my eyes, who the fuck doesn't like beef stew? If he doesn't like it, he can have an apple.

Don't be like that...

I shut the dishwasher, my eyes darting back towards the clock. It's only been two minutes.

Ever since he agreed to stay the weekend, I've been counting down the days, then the hours, and now the minutes until I got to see him. It sucks that we don't have any classes together or the same lunch as each other.

I don't know why I'm so excited to see him. I normally don't give a crap about people whenever they come over. I'm usually counting down the minutes until they leave.

I don't like people...

My fingers flip the page of The Lightning Thief, a book that I've read a million times already and seen the movie just as many. I adjust my reading glasses on my nose, scanning over the fiamilar words.

I just wanted to pass time and take my mind off the thought that William was going to be here any minute from now. It feels like hours since I last checked the clock, but I know it's barely been 5 minutes since I've only read that many pages.

Just about 5 more minutes, just read the rest of the chapter.

I seem to quickly get lost in the words, memories of different times I've read this part of the book going through my head. I was just scanning over the words, not even reading it as I thought.

I first picked up when I was 7 and it was Christmas morning. My mom and her boyfriend had been fighting all week, not stopping to enjoy the holidays.

I remember staying up all night on Christmas, reading it underneath my blanket with a flashlight, trying to drown out their arguing.

Then whenever my mom's most recent but last husband would torture me, for years I would just re-read this book just to escape my own life.

That's the best thing about books, especially fantasy books.

Drawing me from my thoughts, a vehicle door shuts, excitement rebuilding in my stomach. I quickly scan the living room, making sure everything looked perfect before I run to the door.

I throw open the door, seeing William walking up the porch, a smile appearing on his face. His face brightened even more, "you wear glasses?"

My hands flew to my face, feeling the frames around ky face. "Oh,uh, yeah. I use them for reading and forgot to take them off."

He studied my face for a moment, his blue eyes moving around. "I think they look cute." I move aside, allowing him into the house, a blush creeping onto my cheeks, something I rarely do. "Ooh, it smells good. What did you make?"

"Beef stew, it should be ready now." I inform him, waving for him to follow me into the kitchen. "It has a lot of potatoes in it."

William's face paled at my words, a small gulp coming from him at the mention of food. He quickly just nods, a stiff expression still on his face.

"Do you like beef stew or...?"

He nods again, "yeah, of course." I just shrugged off his odd expression, grabbing two bowls from the cabinet. "It looks really good."

I smile, grabbing a ladle to scoop the stew.

I hand him a bowl and the ladle so he can serve himself, fetching cups from the cabinet. Out of the corner of my eyes, I watch as he stirs around the food before scooping a small amount into the bowl.

I fill the glasses up with juice, handing Will a glass, who eyed it like it was poison.

"It's just apple juice." I chuckle, glancing at his bowl. "Is that all you're having? There's plenty, have as much as you want."

His eyes darted to his bowl, shrugging, "I'm not that hungry. I might have some more later tonight."

Nodding, I scoop a generous amount into my own bowl, walking into the living room with the pretty boy following behind me.

After deciding on a show, we got comfortable on the couch, beginning to eat. Well, I did. I practically inhaled the first few bites of the stew, William letting out a small, beautiful laugh from beside me.

He lifted a bit of everything onto his spoon, blowing onto it gently before he slowly guided it into his mouth, his blue eyes widening.

"Is it good? I didn't season the beef as much and it might be a little bland but-"

"I love it!" He beamed, shoving another spoonful into his mouth, a grin growing on his face. The corners of his eyes crinkled as he smiled widely at the food. "It's really good, you should open up a restaurant and sell only this. I'd go every single day."

My heart melted at his words, glad that he was eating. "I want to open up a restaurant when I'm older. Be the next Gordan Ramsey."

He shoveled another spoonful into his mouth, "with this cooking, you could be the greatest cook ever!"

I laugh, quickly shaking my head at his assurance. "I'm not that good. I just like cooking, I'm not that good at it though."

William stared at me like I was a 3 headed alien, narrowing his eyes at me. "Not that good? This shit is amazing! You're amazing... At cooking. You shouldn't doubt yourself."

Considering that William wasn't much of an eater and he was piling the stew into his mouth, I felt like he was genuinely telling the truth.

I just shrug, eating more of the flavorful food.

William ended up going back for seconds, which made a smile appear on my face. I was happy he was eating well and enjoying it the food.

He only ate half of the second bowl (which was the same portion as the first one he got) but it was better than him eating nothing. William's eyes were glued to the TV, engrossed in the show.

I took this as a chance to study everything about him. His shaggy, honey blonde hair. His gorgeous, crystal blue eyes. His small, light pink lips. His pale skin.

My eyes traveled down.

He was wear a baggy, long sleeve grey shirt with blue jeans that seemed too big on him. He looked so small and skinny that it was a little concerning.

Is he meaning to look this skinny? Does he having a type of eating disorder? Is it genetics?

I didn't want to question it though, that's William's business and I could just be assuming.

Normally, when I study people, I would instantly start picking out the cons of them. Slightly crooked noses or weird shaped lips. Basic clothing or their body type.

I don't mean to do it, I just do. My mind instantly picks out all the bad things about someone and that's what causes me to end relationships or friendships.

But with William, I never saw anything wrong with him. He had a gorgeous smile, bright eyes, an amazing personality. Nothing seemed wrong with him, my mind can't detect anything negative about him.

Yes, he was a bit on the skinnier side, but with everything else that I liked about him, his body meant nothing to me.

William's eyes shifted to me, making me quickly panic. I was just staring at him for God knows how long and he caught me.

One of his eyebrows lifted, his face twisting slightly slightly in confusion.

Dummy. You should've been more careful and secretive.

"Why are you staring at me?" He softly asked, his gentle scanning my face.

Because of your eauty and cuteness, duh. "Just because."

"Just because?"

"You're cool to look at." I admit with a small laugh, hoping he didn't think I was weird (and not in a good way). William just shrugs, his head turning back towards the screen, his eyes glowing from the light.

Even his voice was perfect. It was soft and child-like in some way. Not too deep or too squeaky, it was just right.

His moist tongue glided over his bottom lips before he mashed both lips together. It was such a pretty sight and I could fantasize for hours about what his tongue and lips could do.

Stop it, perverted weirdo!

I didn't mean it like that!

Yes, you did. You know you did.

Okay and?

"Nick?"

I blink, my gaze meeting William, who was giving me an odd look. "Sorry, I daze out sometimes."

"It's okay." He assured, clearing his throat. I wanted to replay that small noise over and over again. "Do you want to play hide and seek?"

I knit my brows together, "seriously?" My voice wasn't harsh or judgmental, just shocked he'd ask to play a game like that. William just shrugs, scanning the house before his eyes landed on me. "Sure. Nose go to whoever has to seek. 1,2,3 Nose go!"

I tap my nose, watching as William's eyes widened at my words, quickly tapping his nose moments after I did. He huffs but smiles. "Fine... But you have to text me hints. Cause I don't know your house that well, obviously."

I hum, "deal."

My body was squished underneath my bed, my knees pressing into my stomach. I could hardly breath because of my nerves and because it was crammed under the bed because of my height.

I glanced at my phone, seeing William messaged me.

Will- First hint? :)

I tap my chin, smirking.

Me- Hm, sorry. Can't do that. All the hints would be too obvious.

Will- WHAT??!! NOOOOOO PLS NICK! THIS IS HARD! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN ENTIRE MINUTE!

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh into my hands, hoping he wasn't right outside my door.

Me- Ugh, fine. Only because I feel just a little bad. It's a very tight space and I'm extremely uncomfortable right now.

Will- Serves you right...

I put my phone down, listening to a few doors open and close from across the house, my breath becoming heavier.

My knees were upsetting my stomach and the position I was in caused my back to begin to ache.

Me- Hurry please, asshole.

Will- Patience.

Me- Patience my ass. Here's your second hint. You haven't came in the room yet.

Almost instantly, I heard steps rush towards my room. I turn my phone off, staring into my dark room.

The door creaked open, the light flickering on. I looked at William's shoes, watching as they stepped around in circles as he probably studied the room.

His legs carried him towards my closet, staying there for a minute as small hums came from him.

"If I was tall, where would I hide?" William said out loud, humming. "Wait shit, I think he's in here. And he can hear me."

I nearly laughed, holding my hand over my mouth at his words.

"Where are you?"  He groans, stomping his foot. Suddenly, he crouched down, a smile growing on his face. "I found you!"

I finally laugh again, trying to slide out from under my bed, which was extremely difficult.

"I shouldn't have gave you that last hint." I remark, brushing off any dust from under the bed. William just giggles, quickly running off to hide. "Wait, what do I count to?!"

"69!"

With a smile, I leaning against the wall, beginning to count in my head.

I scan the bathroom, thinking of any possible places the small boy could be. He hasn't answered any of my text, so I've searched the entire house but the bathroom outside the guest bedroom.

An idea sparked my mind as I looked at my phone, beginning to type.

Me- Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!

A loud ding went off from the cabinet under the sink, a small giggle following it. I smirk, squatting down to the height of the cabinet.

I grip onto the knob, listening to any noises from inside the cabinet. I could hear his heavy breath and maybe even his heart racing .

Quickly opening the door, a squeak left William, who was in a ball, resting his chin on his knee. I couldn't imagine how uncomfortable he felt.

"You cheated."

"And?"

I shake my head, grabbing his hand, trying to pull him out from underneath the sink. He didn't move, giggling as I tried to take his body out of its crammed form.

His body flew out, landing on top of mine. He grumbled, lifting his head that was right above mine.

William's eyes bores into mine, his heart thumping loudly. He brought his bottom lip in between his teeth, biting sheepishly onto it.

I could've died at just that gorgeous sight of that.

His legs moved slightly so they were on each side of my waist, his hands resting on the my chest.

His mouth opened for a moment, small sputters and 'uh's escaping his mouth awkwardly.

"Can I ask you something?" I gently questioned, slowly moving my face closer to his, imagining how amazing his lips tasted.

His warm breath fanned my mouth as he spoke, "uh, yeah,of course."

My hand pressed onto his shoulder, lowering his body closer to mine. I could feel his heart rate speed up against my own chest.

I swallow harshly, staring at the boy above me. "Can I kiss you?"

His lips twitched into a smile at the question. I felt a rush of relief. He nodded, allowing my lips to capture his.

They grow up so fast *sniffs* I think we all knew this was going to happen, let's be honest.

Like Anthony was cool and all, but like... Did you expect him to kiss Scott? His friend that's metioned like what 3 times?

Hope you're enjoying and you liked this in Nicholas's point of view.

~Whoops

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 39K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1
72.2K 3.2K 18
update:: this was written about two years ago, the writing is quite bad, I apologize in advance //trigger warning// //dans pov// "do you love me phi...
148K 5K 38
"Fall in love... with a single touch"
19.8K 779 34
"How can I...free my mind?"