Miraculous Tales of Sonic The...

By yoshikoopa20202

Sonic attempts to battle Dr. Robotnik again, but Robotnik tries to use the Chaos Emeralds to kill him sending... More

Ch 1: Sonic vs Dr. Robotnik
Marinette
At the Agreste Mansion
Sonic's "Paradise"
Sonic and Marinette
Knuckles and Adrien
The Party Invitation
Speedy Love
Tikki, Spots on!
Tails in Action
Attack of the Buzz Bombers
Miraculous Mean Bean Machine
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 1: Heroes United
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 2: The Final Showdown
The Aftermath (Adrien and Marinette become a couple)

Aqua Treasures

166 10 12
By yoshikoopa20202

"Okay so let me get this straight," Sonic asked Chole whom Ladybug de-evilize in the last chapter. "You use to be Ladybug's "fan" before she took your bee miraculous away from you?"

"Yes I wanted to be a hero just like her," Chole replied. "But Ladybug thinks I'm too self centered and she took my Miraculous away as a result which is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

Marinette's P.O.V:

It was true, Chole was originally my bully ever since elementary school. She was the reason why I was an outcast for most of my school life. The reason she acts like this is because her father is the mayor, and she threatened the school with her dad if she doesn't get her way.

But when I saved her as Ladybug from Stoneheart which is the first villain me and Chat Noir faced, she surprisingly had became my fan not knowing I was the same clumsy Marinette I am.

She used to have the bee miraculous, but I took it away from her ever since because she betrayed me for Hawk Moth.

Didn't I mention that she was also Adrien's childhood friend, she would stop at nothing to prevent me from being close to Adrien.

Right now, I'm standing behind the wall seeing that Sonic is dealing with Chole right now while Chat Noir is using his Cataclysm to get the two Chaos Emeralds that were trapped in the glass.

Chat Noir then goes and hands them to Sonic to put in his ring. "Here you go Sonic," Chat Noir said. "Your two Chaos Emeralds."

"Why thank you," Sonic said as the Emeralds enter his ring. "I just need four Chaos Emeralds to go."

About Chat Noir, he might be annoying but I don't blame him for loving me because I'm struggling with ("sniff") the same thing.

I couldn't even express my feelings for Adrien, ("sniff") because I'm too scared of what he thinks. I did cry a little about it because I nothing more than a clumsy nerd.

Just then Tails showed up again and said "Guys, I found out where the fourth Chaos Emerald is, it's in underneath the water under the bridge."

"Are you crazy Tails?" Sonic cried. "You know I can't swim!"

"What's wrong," Chat Noir said teasing him. "The fish might catch your tongue?"

Then Amy explained to Chat Noir what Sonic meant is that he can't breathe underwater and if he stays in there too long, he'll die.

"But if we wanna get the fourth Chaos Emeralds," Knuckles said. "We've gotta take that risk no matter how dangerous it is."

"Okay let's do this," Sonic said. "But I would need a bubble item in order to survive." Tails then came to him with the bubble item and Sonic thanked him for doing so.

Then I Pulled out an blue macaroon and toss it to Tikki saying "Tikki, power up!" and she transforms in Aqua Tikki. "Aqua Tikki, spots on!" I said as Aqua Tikki entered into my ear ring and transformed me into Aqua Ladybug.

Third Person P.O.V:

Meanwhile, Chat Noir and Knuckles went behind the wall so the former can transform back into Adrien. Adrien pulls out the blue cheese and Knuckles tosses it to Plagg saying "Plagg, power up!" Plagg ate it and transformed into Aqua Plagg.

"Aqua Plagg, claws out!" Adrien said as Aqua Plagg entered his ring and transformed him into Aqua Chat Noir.

Then both Aqua Chat Noir and Aqua Ladybug came out ready and prepared. They saw Sonic wearing a bubble to protect himself from drowning. "Um, why are you wearing a bubble?" Aqua Ladybug asked.

"Oh, it's just to protect myself from the bubble, that's all." Sonic said.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Ladybug said. "Let's get going."

So they all start heading off but Chole stopped Sonic and asked "Wait a minute, if you're the guy who kicked the soccer ball in my window, who are you?"

Sonic answered "I'm Sonic, Sonic The hedgehog." Then he ran off to catch up with his friends. Unknown to them, Eggman Nega was still watching them furiously.

"I can't believe it again," Eggman Nega said in anger. "They found the next two Chaos Emeralds!"

Hawk Moth heard about it too and he was furious as well. "Ladybug, Sonic, and Chat Noir have done it again," Hawk Moth said in anger. "I'm really gonna take your powers away if you don't do something about it."

"Don't worry Hawk Moth, we've got Chemical Monster," Eggman Nega said to Hawk Moth. "He's guarding another one of our prisoners and the fourth Chaos Emerald underwater."

"Good because we still gotta get those Miraculouses and those Chaos Emeralds." Hawk Moth replied as he again let out an evil laugh again.

Meanwhile, Aqua Ladybug, Sonic, Aqua Chat Noir and the others arrived at the Lake underneath the bridge.

"So, what's the plan m'lady?" Chat Noir said leaning on his stick.

"Our plan is to find that Chaos Emerald and get out of here before anything happens."Aqua Ladybug instructed. "Me, you, Sonic, and Knuckles will go down there while Tails and Amy will stay with Alya and Nino."

"Already then," Knuckles said. "Let's get this business done!" Then he jumped into the water.

Then Sonic, Aqua Ladybug, and Aqua Chat Noir all jumped in as well leaving the others behind to watch them. So Alya came to Tails and Amy and asked them "Do you want to see another video I recorded of Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

Sonic's P.O.V:

When we gone underwater, it looks beautiful. It looks like something that won't be out of place in Atlantis. "So have you been there before, Ladybug?" I asked Ladybug.

Ladybug told me yes that she and Chat Noir were there a few times before and the first time they did was the time they defeated a villain called Syren.

But while Ladybug was telling me those things, Knuckles ran off on us to find the Emerald saying "Where's the damn fourth Chaos Emerald?"

Then he spotted someone tied up, that person is Max who is chained to the ground next to the silver Chaos Emerald with Chemical Monster guarding them.

"Um guys, you might need to check this out." Knuckles said to us as we all came to see what's going on.

"Hey, it's that nerdy kid I met before." I said out loud.

But Ladybug shushed me saying "If we want to free Max and get the Chaos Emerald, we've gotta be very quiet, Chat Noir will also use Cataclysm to free Max."

So all of us swimmed quietly to avoid waking up Chemical Monster. Ladybug told Max that don't worry for we'll get him out of here, then Chat Noir quietly said "Cataclysm." And uses to it to free Max.

Then Knuckles grabs the Chaos Emerald and we started heading back up, but I got too close to the spikes on the ground and popped my bubble, thus waking up Chemical Monster.

"Sonic, what have you done!" Ladybug cried as she then rushed to rescue me as I tried holding my breath as the Chemical Monster tries to attack me.

Ladybug uses her yo yo to capture Chemical Monster but he shocked her in pain. "M'lady!" Chat Noir cried as he rushed to Ladybug and hold her. "Are you alright?"

"Yes I'm okay." Ladybug said.

Then she turned to Knuckles and said to him "Take Max and the Chaos Emerald with you and go up there while we take care of that Chemical Monster."

So Knuckles went up there, taking Max and the Chaos Emerald with him and leaving us behind to face Chemical Monster.

Third Person P.O.V:

Meanwhile, Knuckles came back up from underwater with the Chaos Emerald and Max, and Nino ran to Max and hugged him. "Bro I'm so glad you're okay," Nino cried. "Were would  we be without you?"

The others also came to check on them and Alya then asked Knuckles "Where is Ladybug, Sonic, and Chat Noir?"

"They're in danger," Knuckles said squeezing the water out of his hat. "They're under attack by the Chemical Monster."

Everyone was horrified at this, especially Amy who said "I hope Sonic is doing okay, I also hope he is not hurt."

Just then Diana arrived and asked them "So what did I miss?" To which Tails replied "Were have you been the last chapter? You came with us to the museum and you suddenly dissapeared."

"Sorry," Diana said. "I just got a bit distracted by the amazing historical artifacts in there."

Then Knuckles explained to her that he, Sonic, Ladybug and Chat Noir went down there to rescue another friend and to get the fourth Chaos Emerald, but they woke up Chemical Monster by accident and now they're under attack.

"Chemical Monster, it's Science Gloom Lighting!" Diana cried. "I gotta stop him from attacking them but I don't have an item to breathe underwater in."

So Tails pulled out an Bubble item for her saying "Here's the Bubble item, it helps you breathe underwater."

So Diana took the item and the bubble suddenly covered her. "Thank you Tails, now I can go and save my friends." She said to Tails who gives her a thumbs up.

Then she jumped into the water to find Chemical Monster attacking Ladybug, Sonic, and Chat Noir who were struggling to deal with him.

Hawk Moth told Chemical Monster "This is your chance, take the jewelries from all of them!" So Chemical Monster came closer and closer to taking the Miraculouses but Diana called out "Stop!!"

Ladybug, Sonic, and Chat Noir turned around and were shocked to see Diana call out Chemical Monster like that.

"Diana, you're gonna get get killed! Ladybug cried as Diana come towards Chemical Monster.

"He's no monster," Diana said to Ladybug. "He's my friend."

Diana came further towards Chemical Monster to put her hand on the creature saying "Please don't do this to them, this is my fault for getting you Akumanized and I should have let you come with us, "sniff" you may have mess up at times, but you'll still be "sniff" my friend."

Chemical Monster purred at those, Diana then grabbed him by the Chemical bottle and broke it, freeing the Akuma.

"No more evil doing for you Akuma #3." Ladybug said as she pulls her yo yo out and starts swinging it. "Time to de-evilize again!"

She swings her yo yo at the Akuma and catches it saying "Gotcha!" Then she frees the butterfly saying "Bye Bye, little butterfly."

Chemical Monster turned back into Science Gloom Lighting who passed out from being in underwater. So Chat Noir picked him up and he and Diana went up the water, Ladybug followed them while holding Sonic's hand since he couldn't swim and breathe in there any longer.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, I hope you had an amazing Victoria Day. I also tried hard to make this a little more emotional as much as I could, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 300 49
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is as we all know, the one and only Ladybug. She has an awesome partner named Chat Noir who's secret identity is none other th...
9.5K 670 30
After the Miracle Queen incident, Adrien is with Kagami, Luka and Marinette are still best of friends and Ladybug is the new guardian of the miracle...
4.2K 82 21
Crossover fanfic. After the defeat of Monarch, Paris is now at peace or so they think. Ladybug and Cat Noir get sucked into a dimensional portal that...
791 7 25
What happened before Co-Pilot? Well, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste, a.k.a. Ladybug and Chat Noir, are the top two agents working for a Fr...