Bakugo x Reader

By KarenxDabi55

To everyone he's a bully, arrogant, but you he's your best friend and your first everything. More

First day💥
Fight training💥
Why do you hate me? 💥
Calm💥
USJ💥
USJ Part 2
My parents
For your own good
Partners💥
Detention💥
Spark 💥
Or else💥
Feelings💥
Detention, again💥
No Quirks Kay💥
Quirk explanation
Parents part 2
Jealousy💥
Weird Vibes💥
Clearing the air💥
Walking Home💥
Coming soon: Sport Festival💥
Coming Soon: First Date💥
First Date💥
Hurt💥
Confession💥
Sports Festival Start
Calvalry Battle💥
Sports festival battles💥
Round 1: Finish💥
Vs. Katsuki
Sports Festival End💥
Encounters
Don't...
Friend
Be...Mine?
Rumors
We're together💥
Seriously you idiots!💥
Boyfriend Duties💥
Unexpected💥
Fresh Start💥
Call💥
On the road💥
Day 1💥
The Shirt💥
Changes💥
Aftermath💥
Back at UA💥
Coming soon: Final Exams💥
Finals💥
In my way💥
He didn't have to💥
Gossip💥
Pool Day💥
Camp👏🏻Camp👏🏻Camp👏🏻
Test of Courage💥
The League💥
Come on💥
Recovery💥
Moving in 💥
The Hike💥
Meet the parents💥
Yours💥
Rest Day💥
Never have I ever💥
Ultimate Moves training.
Preparing for the provisional 💥
Provisional license Test day
1st part of the Provisional Exam💥
Part 2 provisional exam💥
Panic Attack💥
The Letter💥
Game Night💥
House Arrest💥
Always there for you💥
Sweet Dream💥
Reunited💥
Blood💥
Where are you?💥
Transfer💥
Just Try💥
Take me away💥
Back💥
Explanations💥
Security💥
Trust me💥
You're mine💥
Morning after💥
Bakusquad Shenanigans💥
Upcoming: School Festival💥
Planning for the Festival💥
I miss you idiot 💥
Sneaking out💥
Festival Start💥
Seven's a crowd💥
I promise💥
What about us💥
Book 2!

Homecoming💥

56K 1.7K 8.6K
By KarenxDabi55

I took one last look in the mirror.

My make up was done. My hair was done.
I put on my jewelry. And the dress Yaoyorozu let me borrow was beautiful.

Long and flowy. I felt like a princess from a Disney movie.

I had butterflies thinking about tonight.

I looked at the time. 7:04 PM

I'm more nervous about Katsuki coming to pick me up and meeting my parents.

They don't know we're boyfriend and girlfriend.

I begged them to let me go with my friends but I also told them a guy was escorting me there because it was like a prom type thing.

Took lots of convincing to do but they agreed under some conditions.

Nonetheless I was going.

*Ding Dong*

My stomach flipped.

He's here.

I grabbed my clutch and ran out my room door.

I looked down the stairs and he was there actually talking to my dad. My mom was next to him looking at him with the most judgemental look as she looked up and down at him.

Oh boy please let this go well.

He had a red buttoned down shirt and a white blazer with white dress pants and dress shoes.

He looked so handsome.

I started to walk down the stairs. All their looks changed to me .

I saw Katsuki's eyes widened and his jaw was ajar upon seeing me in a totally different getup than our school uniforms or our hero costumes.

My dad was smiling happily.

My mom... hated the dress, hated I was wearing make up, absolutely hated my red lipstick,and hated the idea of me going to a dance with a 'bad' boy.

She doesn't even know him.

"Hi" I muttered out as I shyly smiled right in front of him.

"Hey" he muttered out looking softly at me.

"Ready?" I asked out smiling.

"Let's go" he muttered out as he turned around to the door.

"You look so beautiful baby" my dad exclaimed as he had tears forming in his eyes.

"Dad, don't , ima start to cry too" I tried keeping it together.

As we started walking out , i intertwined our hands together and we started to walk out but my mom blocked our exit.

"I have a few rules... I want her back before 9... you two can't be alone ... no drinking... and absolutely no sex!!!" She said in a lecturing tone.

"MOM!!!!! What's wrong with you?! It's a school dance!!!" I complained out loudly.

"She's joking..." he forced out as he glared angrily at her.

"I'm not. I want you back BEFORE 9, got that or else" she said expressionless.

Oh a threat.

I felt Katsuki's hand start to warm up.

He's losing slight control and getting angry.

"Okay I get it bye" I pushed Katsuki through the door and were greeted with a giant limo I'm out front.

Oh great.

"Hurry up you two !!! Let's get this party started!" Kaminari yelled out smirking  as he stood up through the sunroof.

"Oh Look at that, more hooligans " I heard my mom scoff.

"A limo? Really?" I gritted through my teeth at Katsuki.

"Wasn't my idea ... I pitched in if it meant getting a ride to this stupid thing"

The door swung open and we were greeted by a smiling Kirishima and Sero.

"Y/n you look great!! Surprised he agreed to-" he started saying as we stood by.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT. NO" i head my mom yell.

We all turned our attention to her who was speed walking towards us.

"How many guys are you going with? No you said you were going with A boy not a group of them. No cmon let's go back inside" she was angry and reaching for me.

"As your father I'm concerned too " he came right next to her .

"Guys! This is my date. Katsuki Bakugo. These others are OUR friends and we're going to pick up THEIR dates too. I was the first on the pick up list okay. If you don't believe me I'll send you a group picture of us.. please don't ruin this for me all my other friends are going too" I complained out embarrassed at this.

"Hey Mrs. L/N, sorry we came off as loud teenagers but I promise you we each have our own dates you have nothing to worry about... in like 3 minutes we're going to pick up my date.. then Sero's, and then Kaminari's date and then straight to the dance where there is going to be all the teachers there... trust us and y/n..." Kirishima explained nicely.

"Be back at 8:30 then..." my mom mumbled as she rolled her eyes

"MOM! 9 please!" I begged as my
Voice cracked at this total unfairness.

"Okay 9! And we expect that group picture okay!" My dad interjected and waved bye

"Okay bye!" I yelped as I entered the limousine and Katsuki followed and shut the door and we were off.

"Phew. Finally... I was scared you were going to lose it" I sighed out dramatically as I patted Katsuki on his thigh.

"They're idiots... how can you live there" he muttered out.

"It's not by choice I can tell ya that much" I let out trying to sound playful.

"Y/n , you mom scares me. I was scared I was going to get grounded somehow" Kaminari blurted out shivering at the thought.

"Oh poor you...hey Sero turn up the music let's forget about that and get this party started!!!" I yelled out as I raised my arms.

"You got it y/n!!" Sero agreed and turned up the music and everyone except Katsuki were dancing in their seats.

••••
After we picked up Mina and Jiro we got to the school.

Everyone was staring at us as we came out of the limo.. probably thinking seriously a limo , in a sarcastic way.

In UA there was a room they use for ceremonies but they let the everyone in the school use it for Homecoming.

"Y/n!! Wow you look great! Let's take a picture " ochaco yelled out as she ran up to me.

She had a short pink puffy dress.

I nodded and smiled for her selfie.

"Um I'll See you inside , I think he's waiting for you" she smiled out as she looked passed me.

I turned around and Katsuki was leaning against a wall with his back .
Hands deep in pocket.
He had his usual frowning look.

I couldn't help but smile .

I walked up to him.

"Shall we?" I asked as I held out my hand to him.

"Let's get this over with" he groaned out and straightened off the wall , And hooked our arms together and we walked inside with the rest of our group.
•••

After dancing with the girls 4 songs straight I went to the table to get my drink.

I looked and the guys were sitting there but the only one missing was Katsuki.

"Hey where is Katsuki?" I yelled out over the music.

"He got up like 10 minutes ago and walked through the doors, that was the last time I saw him" Kirishima explained as he pointed to the exit.

I made my way out the room and began to walk the hallway searching for that hothead.

He must have gotten bored.

I walked to the end of the hall and I was going to give up trying to look for him when I turned around and saw him leaning against the window, staring out.

The sound of my heels broke his thoughts as he turned to me.

I walked up to him.

"Hey, what are you doing out here? The party is over there?" I softly asked as I placed my hand on his back.

He let out a single Tch and turned back around to face out the large window wall.

"I'm sorry, I know this isn't your scene but I wanted us to go together, I get if your mad at me I'm sorry, I know you don't want to be here, you can go home if you want." I muttered out and turned to leave.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in by the waist and put me against the window.

"Who said I didn't want to be here?" He mumbled out as he stared into my e/c eyes.

"I mean I can tell, your face says every-" I started out and got interrupted.

He roughly layed his lips on mine.

I was caught off guard with how rough he was today that I tried backing my head up and ended up banging it on the window behind me, which ruined the moment.

"Oww " I yelled out as I held the back of my head.

"Your an idiot " he let out lowly as he moved his hand to the back of my head gently rubbing it.

"And you're a hothead, porcupined dummy... and I like you...a lot." I wrapped my arms around his neck and tippy toed.

"You're so sappy " he groaned out as he had a small blush on his face.

"You know you like it though" I playfully teased.

His hands were now on my waist and I still had my arms wrapped around his neck and hugged.

"You know... you've been a good boyfriend... you've actually done boyfriend things... you actually care although you probably won't admit it, you've hugged and kissed me, you brought me to homecoming, all this is left is one more boyfriend duty." I whispered softly.

"What would that be?" He mumbled out as he wrapped his arms around my waist and got closer.

"Slow dance with me Katsuki " I whispered

"HUH?!" He yelled out and stepping back breaking our physical contact.

"I want to slow dance with you... not in there with everyone around... we can do it here, we can hear the music" I explained as I looked at him with the idea of dancing in my head.

"No" he retorted so serious.

My thought just shattered.

"Hm...alright" I casually replied.

"You're not going to fight it or-" he stopped when he heard someone else's voice

"You kids shouldn't be here!!! now go back before I have to write you two up!!" Present Mic sternly said as he stood down the hall pointing the direction for us to go.

Without even questioning him we nodded our heads and walked back to the dance.

*How I pictured we look like... first drawing I did, sorry if the shadows are so bad hahah*

As we walked back in there was a slow song playing and a surprising number of students dancing.

"Cmon... you wanted to slow dance... let's get this over with" he muttered out as he pulled my wrist and stomped to the dance floor.

"It's fine Don't worry about it" I pulled back but he pulled harder and took me right behind him in the center of the dance floor.

He placed his hands on my waist and I placed mine on his triceps.

He started stepping side to side Then I joined in and started to slowly sway.

He had an uncomfortable look on his face and was so red.

This is so unlike him to be out here... yet here his is, never thought he'd even dance with me... or anyone.

Bakugo POV

This isn't me at all.

I don't feel embarrassed as I thought I was going to be.

Im probably doing this stupid dance wrong.

I've never danced once. Yet here I am, swaying, holding onto her.

I like holding her.

It's like she has me in the palm of her hand and I don't care.

I felt her get closer to close the little gap between us and she layed her head on my chest as we continued to go in slow circles.

This... feels... nice.

Never thought I'd be here like this.

I held her tighter against me.

I looked up and saw the idiots at our table staring at us and giving me weird looks and smiles.

I glared at their direction , they act so stupid.

Last time they caught me and y/n together... I felt embarrassed and threw her off of me...

This time...

I don't care... If they see, just means they know we're together, AND THEY CAN STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER AND STOP FLIRTING WITH HER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 48.1K 35
𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 Bakugou and (y/n) annoys each other but eventually became insomniac buddies 🗒 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 08/30/20 🗒 𝘧𝘪𝘯 09/30/20 ⌨ 𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈; Kohei Ho...
344K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
638K 19.1K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
highway By BoB

Fanfiction

14.1K 709 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...