Please Don't Break My Heart |...

By cheviixdiorr

Book #1 "This is fucking unbelievable " Read more to find out ! I must admit, I'm terrible at writing so ba... More

1
2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Sequel ‼️‼️

Chapter 16

1K 66 20
By cheviixdiorr

Jo
"You fucking whore!" I yelled launching at her. I have all the power since I'm sitting on top of chest. "Hero get this crazy bitch off me!" she screeched trying to grab my hair. I slapped her right across her face when she finally caught a grip on it. "I swear to god if you take one more step Hero, I will give you blue balls for two months minimum, just imagine the maximum,it's your decision to make. So fucking choose wisely" I glared at him.

Hero stepped back raising his hands in defense. "Jo stop, you're going to get hurt" Hero said telling Felix to grab me off Elena. Ass soo as Felix pulled me off Elena, she took the power to kick me in the stomach. I felt a sharp pain then everything went black.

The darkness took over, I could here the sirens, Hero yelling. But I couldn't open my eyes. Why can't I open my eyes? What's happening to me? I could still feel the sharp pains at the bottom of my stomach, they fell like cramps but worst. It feels like I'm getting stabbed over and over again.

I woke up in a plain white room, I glanced over the window and saw that it's completely dark, it's nighttime. I suddenly realized where I was, but why am I here? Why am I in a hospital room, wearing an hospital gown? And then it hit me. I know what happen but I'm praying to god it's not real, that I didn't just lost my baby.

I tried to sit up but I couldn't. My throat was starting to close up. "Hero?" I whispered but he wasn't there, nobody was here, I was alone in a hospital room feeling like I was dying. I am dying, I feel empty, I just lost my baby for fucks sake. I started to sob uncontrollably, I tried to stop but I couldn't.

By the time I was done crying I felt numb, I wanted to be with my baby. I wonder if it was a she or a he. I always thought it would be a little girl and Hero and I would name her Amelia Diorr. But now we couldn't because of my petty drama with Elena.

"I need you to please stay away from Hero, why can't you understand that he don't want you?" I asked trying to stay calm. "Oh Josephine that's the thing, he wasn't saying that when he let me blow him in the bathroom" she replied with a smirk. She's trying to get under my skin. "I don't believe you, he told me what happen. You're fucking delusional, fantasizing about blowing my man, I know he's one fine British lad, but have some self respect for yourself" I said giggling.

"He's a good fuck, I love what his mouth do, one slight lick and I come all over his tongue, the way his fingers works their magic, mhmmm" she smirked once again. And that's all it takes for me to attack her.

This is all my fault, I started to cry once again. I finally had a little strength to sit up. The first thing I did was grabbed my phone and dialed Hero's number. It went straight to voicemail. I tried one again but it wasn't him who answered that phone. "Hey JoJo" she said,sarcastically. This can't be happening, he should be here with me not her. What the actual fuck.

"Where is Hero and why do you have is phone?" I asked, my eyes started to tear up for the second time tonight. "Oh Jo, Hero is right here, next to me worn out, we had a very long night" Elena said laughing, that evil bitch. "I guess you were wrong when you said that Hero didn't want me, you should've heard how he moaned in my ears. That he'll always want me and not you, and since you lost the baby, I guess you lost Hero too" she said and I could feel my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"I mean yea, he was hurt, he had just lost his baby. He's devastated but I made him feel really better" she continued. "No! You're lying, he wouldn't to that to me!" I yelled crying. "Give Hero phone right now!" I gritted. "Sure hun" she said. "Hero?" I whispered. "You have no idea what you have done, why can't you ever listen to me?!" He yelled and I remained silent "you never fucking listen, I told you to stay the fuck away from Elena, but you didn't listen...you just caused us our unborn baby's life and our relationship because you're a fucking stubborn bitch. I fucking hate you Jo, you killed our fucking baby,my baby!" He yelled.

He hates me, he's right he should hate me, I hate me too. I killed our baby just by fighting Elena. "I-I'm so sorry H-Hero" I stuttered, full on sobbing now. "I was just trying to fight for us, I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt I-" then he cut me off "bullshit Josephine, I'm done, don't ever fucking call me again!" He yelled and the line went dead.

Two losses in one day, what a record. I sobbed and sobbed until everything went black again. I felt a sharp pain once again but it was my heart this time.

Hero
Jo kept on twisting and turning, sobbing. "Jo baby wake up" but she wouldn't she kept on shaking. "Jo" I whispered in her ears and she jumped up frightened. "You're here" she whispered. "Yes I'm here and I'll always be here" I said pulling her onto me.

"I wanna go back home, now" she said resting her head on my bare chest. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked and she nod. "I went to go see Elena, we got into a fight, you and Felix was there. I hit her because she said something that got to me. I held her down but you told Felix to grab me because if you did I would've given you blue balls" she giggled before continuing. " as soon a Felix grabbed be off Elena, she took the power and kicked me in the stomach, and every thing went black. I woke up in a hospital room, I tried to call you and she picked up. You then came on the line and blamed me that everything was my fault and that you hated me" she said crying.

"Shh it's okay baby" I said comforting her. "I want to go home, Hero I don't want to be here anymore" she mumbled. "It's okay, you're okay and I'm pretty sure that that the baby is okay too" I said before continuing "I'll book us a ticket later, we could just get ready, go to the clinic then visit my parents later. How does that sound?" I asked massaging her scalp, but she didn't answer. I slightly lift my head and realizing that she's fast asleep.

It's now twelve in the afternoon and Jo is finally up taking a shower while I order room service. I didn't bring up anything about earlier today, I think she might want to talk about it some more when she's ready. I hurts do see go crying. I would never hate her, I'll alway love her no matter what.

Jo is finally out of the shower, wet with a towel wrapped around her barely covering her thick thighs. I could feel my self getting hard just my looking at her. She realized what she was doing to me and smirked bending down to grab clothes from her bag. I got up and  walked up behind her, she then slowly bring her self to stand up in a teasing way. "Oops, someone's excited" she smirked dropping her towel. "It's a shame we can't right now we have a long day ahead of us" she smirked grabbing her lace read panties. The woman is going to be death of me. "Christ woman, just 10 minutes or less" I hissed.

And with that she pushed me on the bed pulling my trousers down along with my boxers. "Mhmmm" she said looking at my hard length. She brought he tongue in my tip licking off my pre-cum causing me to groaned. I grab a hold of her hair, encouraging her to take all of me in her mouth.

She started to bop her head up and down and every time she does I feel my dick hitting the back of her through causing her a gagged. "Fuck Jo, I'm gonna cum" I moaned spilling my seeds don't her throat causing her to gag again "not one spill" I groaned watching her swallow my cum.

Jo continued to suck me dry, taking me of out her mouth with a loud 'pop'. He lips are swollen from sucking my dick,that's how I like it. She made her way up to me kissing my roughly filled with hunger and lust. I got to say  I love Jo's new sex drive. "Ride me baby" I said sucking on her boobs and nipple lightly so I don't have to taste her milk,it's disgusting I don't know his babies like that. "Yes daddy" she moaned lifting her body slowly sliding down only me.

Her eyes rolled back while she rolled her hips grinding onto me. I grabbed her hips signaling for her to pick up her pace causing us to reach our highs quickly. Not even a second after I came, there was a knock on the door, room service. I groaned lifting Jo off me putting on my boxers before making my way to the door.

We spent about 15 minutes eating so we could get ready to go to the clinic. "I ordered an Uber it should be here any minute now" I yelled from the bedroom so Jo could hear me. What's taking her so long?

Jo
We arrived at the clinic a little bit after one. I made my way inside and Hero followed behind me. I went up to the front desk " hi,would like to do a walk in visit to the O&G please" I said smiling. "Yes, fill this out and bring it back, and wait for you name to be call" she said handing me a clip board with a pen. "Thank you" I said making my way over to Hero.

We waited for at lest thirty minutes before my name was called. "Josephine Langford?" the doctors asked and Hero and I got up and followed her into a white room with baby posters. "Hi I'm Dr.Telupa how far along  are you?" He greeted herself and asked. "One month" I replied. "Okay then, you could lay on the bed and lift your shirt, I'll be playing a cold gel on your stomach to see the baby" she said.

"Where are you guys residing?" She asked as she poured the cold gel on my stomach causing me to wince snapping my eyes shut. "L.A" Hero answered and I looked over at him with a small smile, he looks so nervous, it's adorable.

"Okay, so what I'm going to do is, after I'm done, I'll fax over the information to your clinic that you provided in the paperwork" she said smiling at me. "That's sounds great" Hero and I said at the said time causing all of us to break out into laughter.

"Well everything seems so be okay with the babies...." she said. And I looked at her as if she had two heads. "B-babies?" I asked in disbelief with my eyes tearing up. "Yes babies, by the look of how the are in the womb, they are going to be identical twins" she said smiling.

I looked over at Hero who now has no color whatsoever in his face and his eyes are watering. "We could do this" I assured him giving his hand a gently squeeze to calm his nerves.

Hero and I decided that we could go spend the day with his paternal since they both have the day off today. He remained silent the whole drive. "I can't believe we're having twins" I said in disbelief. "Yea me either" he replied giving me a small smile before looking back through the window. He's not happy I could tell.

"Hey, look at me" I sighed turning his head so he's facing me. What I saw broke my heart. Hero looks at me his eyes are red and puffy. He's been silently crying. As I'm about to say something the car came to stop.

Hero quickly wiped his tears making his way out of the car walking up towards the steps leaving me behind. I sighed and followed behind him where Martha cane and greeted us. "Hero dear what's wrong?"Martha asked worried. "Nothing Mum I'm fine" he replied making his was upstairs out of sight with Diesel following behind.

"Jo honey, is everything okay with Hero" Martha asked as we made our way to the kitchen. "I mean everything was okay until, until we found out t-that were going to have twins" I said crying and Martha gasped. "He's not happy about it, he won't admit it but I know for sure that he's not happy with it Martha" I sobbed. "Everything is going to be okay, you'll get through it" she hugged my and I continued to sob hugging her back. "You know, when I found out that Hero and Mercy was going to be twins, George wasn't happy either, he was devastated. And I understood why, he was scared that we were going to have twins, plus Titan was barely two at the time" he said comforting me.

Hero
Twins were having twins,identical twins. How are we going to do this? I'm fucking scared shit less, we're still young and now we're having twins. Two babies!  I couldn't do anything other than to cry.

The look on Jo's face tells me that she's hurt by my reaction. I stayed in my room staring at the ceiling with the tears aimlessly flowing from my eyes. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I shouted sitting up wiping my face then my dad came in.

"What's wrong son?" He asked. "We're having twins,identical twins" I replied face palming my self. And started to sob. "What if I'm going to suck at being a father, what am I supposed to do?" I asked. "Everything is going be alright son, I was in your shoe when I found out about you and your sister, and look how you two turned out, I couldn't me anymore happier to see how you two and Titan grow up to be very successful" he said before continuing "having kids take a lot of time and patience Hero, being a parent means loving your children more than you ever loved your self, and and Josephine is going to be great at that because you both are selfless kind souls. You both will be the best parent your kids could ever ask for don't forget that" and with that he's out of my room.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw my mum and Jo laughing, they suddenly stopped when they saw me walking in. I walk over to Jo and saw that she's been crying. "I'm sorry for the way I reacted" I said hugging her from behind. "It's okay" he replied leaning back on me. "We'll get through this I know we will" she continued. "I love you so much Josephine" I said kissing her cheeks "always and forever" I continued. "Always and forever" she repeated turning around kissing me softly on the lips.

Double chapter 🤪🥳. Enjoy
~Chevina 🦋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
28.3K 804 13
❝Look, you're not the only monster I've met. In fact, I've met scarier ones. So if you are going to tell me to hate you because of what you are, you...
499K 19.1K 40
Can a broken heart be fixed after being ripped apart from the most dear person to you? Can you trust him again? ************** I was in the kitchen m...
65.5K 1.7K 13
It was just another day at UA... until Aizawa walks in with a baby. But what happens when baby Bakugo only wants one person to take care of him becau...