kalon | choi san

By wooyophoria

"What does kalon mean?" "It means beauty that is skin deep. Beauty that does not end on the surface rather w... More

character moodboards
ᴏ ɴ ᴇ·°
ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ·°
ᴛ ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ·°
ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ·°
ғ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ·°
s ɪ x·°
s ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ·°
ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ·°
not an update
ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ·°
ᴛ ᴇ ɴ·°
ᴇ ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ·°
ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ·°
ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
ғ ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
s ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
s ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°
ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ·°
ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ·°
ᴢ ᴇ ʀ ᴏ·°
ᴇ ᴘ ɪ ʟ ᴏ ᴜ ɢ ᴇ
clarifications (I guess lol)
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ❤️

ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°

1.1K 86 54
By wooyophoria

...

The wretched day of the reunion is here. For Byeol, mostly. She still couldn't shake off the feeling that something might happen. But Haneul was fairly relaxed. A tad bit excited as well, you could say. After all, it's been over 6 years she saw everyone.

"Are you done, Byeol? I need to use the bathroom as well, " said Haneul while fixing her makeup in the mirror. She usually doesn't put on a ton of makeup but she enjoys doing it nonetheless. On normal days, she would probably put on some mascara, forgetting it most of the times, along with some nude lipstick. But since today was a rather different day, she thought of putting in some effort to make herself look reasonably better.

The dress that Bom had bought for her was very pretty. It was a lavender glitter knit v-neck dress. And it complimented her black hair awfully well.

"Just give me a sec, " Byeol responded from the inside. Then added, "Are the boys here yet?" Her voice echoed a little since she was in the bathroom.

San and Wooyoung were supposed to pick them up. Haneul glanced down at the watch on her wrist, 6:45 pm. The reunion starts at 7.30 pm so they still have a bit of time. "We still have about 15 minutes. So hurry up, I don't wanna keep them waiting." Haneul yelled.

Byeol came out soon after but halted in her position and put a hand over her mouth. "Han, you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress! People are so gonna be gaping a literal fish when they see you!" She gasped.

Haneul chuckled at her words. "Really?"

"Yes, you dummy! Bom has good taste for once god," Byeol clapped her hands in an excited manner and went ahead to adjust her own outfit.

"Hey, does this look okay?" Byeol pointed at her dress, a small frown forming on her face, "I mean, I'm not exactly sure about the color..." Her voice trailed off as she continued to look in the mirror.

Haneul came forward to help her. "Oh shut up. You look perfect. And besides teal always looks good on you." She patted down the sides and gave it a final touch.

Suddenly, Haneul's phone started ringing. She quickly put down whatever was in her hand and went towards the bed to grab her phone. It was San. They were probably near. Maybe that's why he was calling.

She instantly received the call and put it to her ear.

"Hey, Haneul. It's me, San."

"Hey San. What's up? You guys here yet?" Haneul asked, looking out her window.

"Almost. Probably gonna take 5 more minutes. Are you and Byeol done or do you need more time?"

"Oh we're ready. We'll go out to the front and wait." She motioned Byeol to wear her shoes. Byeol nodded and went to get them.

"Okay then. See ya soon!"

"Yup."

Haneul hung up and put the phone in her clutch and went after Byeol to wear her heels.

-

The two besties didn't have to wait for too long. San and Wooyoung arrived almost immediately after they came out of the house.

San came out of the driver's seat to open the back doors for the girls to get in. But he stopped dead in his tracks once his eyes fell on Haneul. She looked stunning and he didn't realize that he had been staring for too long.

Haneul went up to him with a bright smile on her face and said 'hi' but that didn't exactly go through him. He was way too dazed by her appearance.

San stood right there, still staring.
"Y-you look really beautiful, Haneul."
He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, not finding any other words to say.

"Thank you, San. You look nice too," Haneul smiled causing San to smile too, showing his dimples.

Byeol also just stood there by Haneul's side, enjoying the show, silently laughing at San's reaction. She was actually waiting to see his face the moment she saw how good Haneul looked today. And she was right, San is whipped for her. But Haneul was yet to catch that.

"Okay, San. Stop staring. We have to get going." Byeol pushed Haneul to the back and motioned her to get in the car.

"Who's staring? I wasn't, " San mumbled, averting his gaze in an effort to look away and quickly got in the car causing Wooyoung to snort.

"Wow, you guys look stunning!" Wooyoung exclaimed after the girls sat down on the back seats of the car and closed the door.

"Thanks, Wooyoung. You don't look half as bad either," Byeol smiled.

"Let's go now. It's almost time," said San while starting the engine. Everyone nodded. He backed out of the yard and went straight for their school.

The ride wasn't long considering the school isn't too far away from their houses. The whole ride Wooyoung kept on peeking at the rearview mirror which San didn't fail to notice. He smirked knowingly as he looked at his best friend.

"What's wrong? Is there something at the back?" San asked Wooyoung, trying to suppress a laugh. He understood where- no more like who he was starting at.

Wooyoung snapped back into reality when San poked him. "H-huh? What? What happened?" He gave San a confused look. The girls didn't notice this as they were immersed in some songs Byeol was playing on her phone.

San merely shook his head and went back to driving. Wooyoung shrugged then looked outside the window. It was almost sunset so the sky had a mixture of orange, pink and purple. The clouds looked beautiful too as the sunlight reflected on them.

-

When they arrived at the school, they were stunned. The whole field was beautifully decorated with the prettiest string lights which lit up the whole field, chasing away all the darkness. The warm color of the lights left them at awe and the atmosphere engulfed all of them in a familiar embrace. All of them got hit by the air of nostalgia as they entered the venue.

People had just started arriving and it still wasn't too crowded. So they decided to split up and roam around. But before they could, Bom and Haru joined them, along with Jongho. They exchanged greetings and a few hugs. Byeol introduced Jongho to the boys and then left with the girls to look around. The field had numerous food stalls and photo booths. Haru scanned her surroundings and her eyes stopped on a particular stall.

"Oh, guys look, They have gelato here! Let's go!" Haru didn't even wait for them to respond and just dragged them towards it. But Bom was nowhere to be seen.

"Uh, where did Bom go now?" Byeol asked, looking around. She let out a frustrated groan as Bom would always do this. She has a lot of friends you see. So she wanted to spend time with every one of them.

"Oh, there she i-" Haneul pointed at the direction where Bom was and her stomach churned in disgust when she saw the people, standing beside Bom.

-

A/N:
Hellooooo I'm back. I'm not at all satisfied with my writing. Sorry if this isn't up to the mark. And we're hitting 500 reads soon!!! Thank you to everyone who gave my work a chance ;-; I love y'all ;-;
Till next time<3
Word count: 1231

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 499 65
Incandescent- Adjective. To be full of passion/emotion Min XiaoRen just wanted to get through her first year of college without giving up. With the s...
30.9K 1.7K 103
San adores Yeosang, a bit too much so he shows affection in the weirdest way possible. (Language, fluff, smut, angst, Violence) May have spelling er...
56.4K 2.5K 23
Two people start talking on an messenger app not knowing that the other is actually their friend Trigger warning! Drugs, alcohol, mature content and...
5.8K 109 14
A girl that is invinsible to everyone. a girl that is used to being alone suddenly becomes the center of attention of one of the hottest guy from her...