HOUSEMATE|| JUNGKOOK STORY [C...

By cookiemochi

It starts when a stranger guy suddenly comes to your house asking for rent. [STARTED: 25FEB20] [STATUS: COMPL... More

1: fridge
2: new comer
3: skin care routine
4: mess
5:jimin
6: underwear
7: TMI
8: late night
9: TMI pt.2
10: laundry
11: park
12: trusfrated
13: days off
14: whip man
15: shining armour
16: dying donkey
17: (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
18: third wheeler
19: feeling
20: three decades
21: At last
22: stay wif me
23: ippi
24: opps-
25: wonder~
26: surprise
27: click!click!
28: Dubai
29: smol human
30: noㅡ
31: together
32: because i love you
33: heart to heart
34: #jungjungjr
36: finally
37: exhibition
38: baby
39: d-day
40: HOUSEMATE
BONUS✨

35: mine

1.7K 92 28
By cookiemochi

      Whenever Jungkook went out from their room, from the stair he could see Jungna and Ippi were playing on the couch. She threw the ball away and Ippi ran for it then he came back with the ball in his mouth, gave it again to Jungna so she could repeat the same thing again.

      Don't worry about the ball knocked down the items around them or what because it just stuff soft ball and Jungna didn't even threw it so hard  able to break a window.

      "Did papa missed something?" Jungkook's sweet voice took the two attention. Jungna lit up a smile on her face but she remained to back facing him. "Looks!Papa's here." Jungna chimmed as she took Ippi's head and snuggled with hers. Ippi happily barking and in instant licked Jungna's face. Then, he turned towards Jungkook's direction as he approached them. Jungkook took a seat beside Jungna on the couch, pulled her towards him by her waist.

     He kissed her on forehead but there was one thing bothered him, the pup had his eyes sharply stared at him. If Ippi had brows, Jungkook could imagine he furrowed his brows at him.

      "What papa do wrong?" Jungkook's sudden question made Jungna turned out confusion. "Why's that?" Jungna asked him with her body leaned against him.

      "Ippi is frowning at me." He uttered that made Jungna chuckled. She reached out her hand to get a hold of Ippi and now the golden changed 360 degree to the happy and cheery pup again. "Papa said you're frowning at him. Are you Ippi?" She caressed his head. Ippi let out a line of woo woo.

     "I'm not. Papa is lying." Then sending glare to Jungkook. Jungkook knew his eyes not mistaken.

      "Mama knows right, you are not doing that." She kissed him on his head as Ippi straddled her laps and resting there. "Who's mama good boy?" She continued babying him which Ippi happily barking again.

      Jungkook could not believe this pup became like this. A silent scoff left his lips and that caught Ippi's attention. Jungkook felt that Ippi had his eyes on him which Jungkook gladly looked at him back. He nodded at him with signal what do you want? It disbelief that he really started to having conflict with a dog. A puppy. His own dog.

      And since Jungkook had his hand on Jungna's waist, surprisingly Ippi pushed his hand away. Jungkook's eyes turned widened as saucer with his sudden move. Like in the animated movie, Jungkook could play a scene of Ippi was smirking at him right now. Ignoring how surprised Jungkook was, Ippi circled himself to a ball on Jungna's lap.

      But that didn't mean all victorty on Ippi yet. This time, Jungkook wrapped Jungna's waist as he back hugging her and nailed his chin over her shoulder. Ippi has his head perked up immediately. Their eyes met again. It for Jungkook to smirk at him and wriggled his brows. Jungna who didn't know what was going om between the two just resting against Jungkook chest. One of her hand was scribbled invisible patterns on his arm while the other one rubbing Ippi's head.

      Bring it on now, man.

      The situation now was like a fight between dominant. Two alpha over an omega. Both were wanting Jungna's attention and didn't want to share any of it.

      Later, Ippi acted like he didn't bother with it and put down his head. Jungkook thought it was over but no obviously whenever Ippi purposely licked Jungkook's hand and left stain of saliva there. Since Jungna's hand was tracing on Jungkook's arm instead of his hand, that just an ease for Ippi to lick his papa's hands.

      Jungkook gasped as he instantly retreeted his hand which surprised Jungna who was in her world playing with his arm.

      "What's wrong?It's something happen?" She asked him concernly. "No, nothing happen. I will go to kitchen for a moment okay?"

     Jungna nodded her head with a purked lips and Jungkook be on his feet. He looked at now proud Ippi, claiming his throne on Jungna's laps.

      So, this is how you want to play huh?

      Jungkook left to the kitchen as he washed his hand by the sink. He had no idea how to win over the pup. It would be such embarrassing if he lost over him. So, he could not make it happen. It might be looked simple and nothing important to win of but it different when both were fighting over Jungna. Jungkook didn't have a slight chance to cling with her because of Ippi always be there, staring at him like himself was a feral wolf and Jungkook was a baby lamb.

     He came back to the living room, still thinking what way to apart the pup away from Jungna. One step he entered the living room, the pup which had his head rested on Jungna laps, with one eye opened, he peeked to look at Jungkook. Jungkook noticed his gaze but looked away. And there he found the stuff ball that Ippi played just now. An idea blink over his brain as smirk sketched wide on his lips.

      The was no reason Ippi would resist the ball because that stuff was his favourite among others. Jungkook went towards the ball and picked it up from the floor. He rose up the ball in the air and called for Ippi. Jungna flinched a little when Jungkook voiced out. She had no idea when was the guy came back from the kitchen.

     "Ippi, looks what papa's holding now?" Jungkook chirped. Satisfication roared in his heart when Ippi's attention stayed glue to the stuff ball.

     "What you get for him baby?" Jungna asked him. Her hand still caressed Ippi's body. "His stuff ball." Jungkook answered only got Jungna's disbelief smile. She thought he got something else. "You are not going to play with papa?it's your favourite." Jungna said to Ippi.

      A victorious smile formed on Jungkook lips now since Jungna's words was encouraging Ippi to play. He would never say no to Jungna anyways. Hence, it was a good news for Jungkook. Then, Jungkook threw the ball away. A little to farㅡpurposely.

     "Catch!" Jungkook pointed towards the nowhere ball to be seen now. Like Ippi could expect what his papa was planing, he didn't budge from Jungna's lap.

     Jungkook could not believe it. That puppy really played hard like this?

     "Baby, he doesn't listen to me. Can you ask him to catch the ball?" Jungkook cutely asked which Jungna didn't refuse to help him. She softly tapped Ippi's cheeks amd said; "What are you waiting for?  Go and catch it boy."

  Just like what Jungkook said, Ippi only listened for Jungna now. Just by one instruction she gave to him, Ippi in flash vanished for the ball. Taking this chance, Jungkook jumped on the couch, right on Jungna's behind as he hugged her from back. Giggles left Jungna's lips.

      "Finally." Jungkook dove his face onto her nape. "And what is that for?" She asked his whilst stroked his back of hands.

     "B, Ippi tried to steal you from me~" he whinned only made Jungna laughed. "I'm not kidding, okay. I cannot even hug you peacefully." Jungkook pouted, planted his chin over her shoulder.

      "Ah~So, that's why. I see."
      "Yes. That's why, baby." Jungkook repeated the words.
      "Pity my big baby boy." She reached out her hand to ruffle Jungkook's touseled hair.

      And Jungkook time of heaven was not yet reached the peak, but the pup had came back with the ball. He gave the ball to Jungna as he sat politely infront of her. His tail was wriggling but when he looked at Jungkook, he turned frowning and he stopped wriggling his tail. Mentaly Jungkook groaned by Ippi quick comeback.

    "Looks like your rival comeback, baby." Jungna rubbed Jungkook's neck. A playful tone laced over her voice. Jungkook and Ippi had an intense eye contact before Jungkook tightened hug around Jungna's torso.

     "Mama is papa's." He said to Ippi. And Ippi himself didn't give in. He put his paws on Jungna's back hand as another lines of woo woo left his lips.

     "No, mama is mine."

     "No Ippi, mama is mine." Jungkook fought back and kissed Jungna's neck. Ippi instantly barked and that made Jungna laughed. What in the earth the two were fighting of. Thought of the two fight over her, she could only shook her head and found them cute.

     "Mama is papa's. That's it." For last time he said as he held Jungna's jaw, slightly tilted  her head as he kissed her on her lips. If Ippi could scoff, he might be do it already. Since he could not, he needed another way to piss off his papa. With that, he jumped off the couch and left to somewhere.

    After a quite moment, Jungkook pulled away the kiss. Both were panting for air. They could not remember when the last time they had the passionate kiss like that.

      "Guess, you can claim yourself as winner now." Jungna's smile, caressing his cheek bone. "I guess soㅡ" Jungkook could not finish his word when both of them heard scattering sound on the floor. Jungkook and Jungna turned towards the direction.

      "What is itㅡ" Jungna word got cut off by Jungkook's shouting.
      "Ippi!!!!Not papa's paints and brushes!!!!!"

      But Ippi purposely stomped his feet on the paint tube as the liquid squirted out and not forgetting to how he chomped Jungkook's painting brushes and spat them off. If Ippi could bat his eyelashes, he probably do it just to rise Jungkook's anger.

      Jungkook jumped off the couch and dashed towards him as Ippi quickly ran away and landed on Jungna's lapsㅡ again. Jungna could not help but to laugh on the two. She was worried of Jungkook too but in the same time, her heart was tickled.

      Whenever Jungkook was frustrating to gather his painting equipments back, there was Ippi looking at him with pride from Jungna's laps. Their eyes meet and Jungkook could imagine the pup was smirking at him and screaming,

     "MINE!"

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 18.4K 76
"Just close your eyes, think about me and love me" Disclaimer out : 16th August, 2021. Started : 18th August, 2021. Completed : 19th August, 2021. Al...
72.8K 244 39
Jungkook fanfics for when you can't find anymore to read. Enjoy
184K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
274K 5.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.