Thomas Shelby Imagines

Bởi zodiyack

Cover by .jacobite (quotev) / @vintagecaesars Imagines from my tumblr! Please do not steal! Warnings are incl... Xem Thêm

Tommy Shelby Special HCs
Thoughts And Trains
Princess
Well This Was Unexpected (Witch!Reader / FBAWTFT Crossover)
Happy New Years, Mr. Shelby
Siren Seduction (Version One)
Siren Seduction (Alternate Version)
Happiness
Dance The Pain Away
Valentines Day Special
Close, But Not Quite Correct (Platonic!!)
A 200+ Follower Special!!
Lost And Found
Rest Easy For Me
Lost On You
Lost And Found (Part Two / Continued)
Phantom Of The Opera
This is The End...Or So I Thought
Home (Modern Reader!)
Wrong Girl, Right Time
I'll Be There
Just A Little Different (Male!Reader)
Gut Feelings
Brainless Fools (Plus-size!Reader)
Little Things On Sunday Mornings
Rumours
The Unforgivable Curses (Witch!Reader / FBAWTFT Crossover)
Born To Die
Speeding Cars
Kiwi
Smile

Protection For The Lost

3.7K 60 0
Bởi zodiyack

Requested by anon: hello! would you consider writing lost and found but instead of them meeting and having this cute reunion he finds out that she has a abusive possessive boyfriend (some arranged dating) and that boyfriend tries to keep tommy away from her? with a happy end?

Pairing: Thomas Shelby x reader

Warnings: Swearing, angst, violence, mentions of abuse, small abuse(?), alcohol mention, cigarettes (the word "fag" is used for it once, but it's British slang, not a slur!), kinda cheating??

Note: I'm sorry! I'm sorry if I strayed from the request a bit! I'm not sure if I went a bit overboard with any angst or violence or anything- feedback is appreciated! In other words, I hope you like it and now I'll leave you to read the fic.

- - - -

Everyone has a reason. A reason to live, a reason to fight, a reason to sing, a reason to do things in general. If it wasn't a lover, it was a person of an equal, yet platonic love. Perhaps a relative, a friend, a best friend, it could really be anyone.

Most of the Shelby family already had theirs. Although John had Martha, who sadly passed, he grew to crush on a woman. A woman who, unfortunately for him, was only interested in pleasure. Arthur had Linda, their marriage happy and strong. Ada was...under suspicion to have a lover, but the point was that she had someone.

Sad, horrifying, terrible memories burned their way into Tommy's memory. The war had an impact on him, an impact horrible and scary, but there was a sliver of light to those memories.

A woman. Or as Tommy called her, an angel sent from the heavens. As soon as he got home, he was determined to find the mystery woman who helped him, healed him, saved his life, and became his reason.

So shockingly to everyone, Tommy did have reason. She just hasn't found her way back to him. Worries struck his heart each day, wonders of her health and if she was even alive. But determination and love were quick to ease his racing thoughts.

"I'll find you, Angel. I'll never give up. I promise." Though he was aware that his vow to her was unheard, he still planned to stay true to it.

And that he did.

Each day he got up, went on a search for Y/n/n, and talked to his family about her appearance, hopefully giving enough information that they could spot her if she were to end up in the Garrison or betting shop, pretty much anywhere they were.

With each ask of her name, everyone said no. A couple people recommended asking nurses from France who just so happened to be in Birmingham currently, or to ask a hospital.

Tommy followed their advice and set off to the nearest hospital, only earning back a bit of information. But a bit was more than plenty to Tommy, at least in this situation.

Soon enough, he ended up far away from Birmingham, at the doorstep of a man named Henry Bennett. He didn't know why but if it got Y/n one step closer into his arms, he was willing to do anything. Maybe it was her father? Or brother? Maybe a friend? He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice the door swing open and an agitated looking man lean against the door frame.

The man, who Tommy assumed was Henry, cleared his throat. "What do you want?"

"To ask you some questions."

The man chuckled mockingly, "about what?"

"Well, do you know anyone by the name of Y/n/n?" Tommy quirked a brow when the man froze and widened his eyes after hearing the name. He glared at Tommy and readjusted his position to a more intimating stance- failing miserably at scaring the raven haired Shelby.

"Yeah. What of her?"

John stepped up from behind Tommy, "mind if we come inside, eh?"

"Personally, I'd prefer you didn't, but seeing as the conversation's topic is of importance," He moved backwards and kicked the door open harshly with his boot, "come on in."

The three brothers stepped inside the house, looking around and taking in the place. It smelled strongly of alcohol and cigars. They sat down on the sofa and waited for the man to sit in the chair next to it.

"What'd you say your boys' names were again?" He groaned as he sat down, moving a bit to get comfortable.

"We didn't. However, I believe I know yours. Henry, is it? Henry Bennett?"

The man, now confirmed as Henry, nodded his head and lit a cigarette, putting the fag between his lips. "That's me." Henry breathed out the smoke before moving the stick back to his mouth, stopping only to ask a question. "How'd you know that though?"

"We have our sources. Now, back to Y/n/n?" Tommy was eager to learn more- whatever he could about the woman he was so whipped for. He would take anything he could get, let it be another address, name, number, meal, anything that could possibly be of any help to his search. "What do you know about her?"

"I could be askin' you the same thing. Bloody Peaky Blinder goin' after my girl."

Arthur and John froze in place, like Henry did earlier, and slowly turned to Tommy. Their faces held confusion and slight worry, Tommy, much to their dismay, returning a similar look, mixed with a tint of jealousy. Arthur tried his go at the maker of their clueless emotions. "How-"

"You think I wouldn't notice you lot? I don't know your names, nor do I give two fucks, I don't know if the rumors are true, again, I don't really care, and my lack of knowledge for the two subjects do not matter to me." He got up, walking to the fireplace and grabbing a shot glass from beside it, "plus, the hats really gave you away. I was warned 'bout those."

"Where are you from, Mr. Bennett?"

"Here in the United Kingdom actually. But I went to France after the war. And before you ask, no I did not fight in it. Frankly, I don't care about that shit either."

John chuckled quietly at Henry's response, a chuckle of bitter amusement. Purely disgust of the man. Tommy shared the same feeling, whispering "coward" under his breath.

Arthur continued questioning Henry, "Then why did you go to France?"

"Same reason your glare-y friend here came to my home." Arthur raised his left eyebrow. "Y/n."

John and Arthur looked over to their brother, communicating with their eyes to wordlessly see if he was alright. His jaw was clenched and his fist tightened. He couldn't have been- was Tommy too late? Y/n promised herself to him, why was Henry saying, or rather hinting, that they were an item? Had she forgotten about him? Had she lost hope?

"What's going on? Between you two? Are you childhood friend's or somethin'?"

"Actually, we're lovers. Engaged, to be married in three months time. Why else would I go to see her in France? I had to 'confess my undying love' one way or another."

Arthur, being the eldest of four, knew when someone was talking just to piss another person off, and this was definitely one of those times. Whether what he said was true or not, he was running his mouth to spite Tommy. "Okay, then wh-"

A door creaked open, causing Arthur to stop in the middle of his sentence, all four men going silent and waiting for the cause of the nose to reveal itself. Soft padded thumps sounded in the hall, stopping next to the entrance of the living room door, the door pushed open to reveal a woman with a blanket draped over the parts of her body that weren't covered by her night-gown.

"Henry? You have guests?"

Tommy's eyes shifted from the woman to Henry. He noticed how he tensed up and was quick to dismiss her. "Go, I'll uh- I'll be there in a moment." He turned back to the ashtray next to him, putting out the cigarette. Henry waited a couple seconds before facing her again, "I said go. Get. Out. Now."

She flinched slightly and backed up like she was the prey to his predator. Tommy swore he could see the fear flash through her eyes. She looked familiar...

The female still hadn't left the room, cowering even farther into the corner, if that was possible, when Henry jumped up from his seat. "I said get in the fucking room!"

Arthur jumped up from the couch. "Hey! You don't fuckin' yell at her like that! I don't give a fuck if she's a relative, some woman you're cheating on Y/n/n with, or really who she is at all. Don't fucking yell at her!"

Tommy looked at her again, his eyes following hers as they widened with fear and shock. "You don't get to tell me what to fucking do in my fucking house, got that, Peaky Blinder?"

"Henry-" Her hand reached out his arm in attempt to calm him, the attempt working to no avail as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him despite her small whimpers; "Henry, stop- you-you're hurting me-"

"No! I've had enough from you too!" He pushed her to the ground. Probably one of his biggest mistakes, action wise, to commit in front of the Shelby boys. The blanket fell off her body, making the hidden marks and bruises visible to everyone in the room.

Her identity clicked into place. Tommy knew exactly who she was. "What the fuck have you done to her?!" He stomped over to Henry, connecting his fist with his jaw before he could respond. "You bastard!"

Henry spat out blood, coming back up with a punch of his own that hardly affected Tom. "Get the fuck out of my house." He stepped in front of Y/n, blocking her from Tommy's sight. "Now!"

As much as Tommy wanted to charge at Henry, tackle him to the ground and beat him until he was six feet under, he knew it wasn't the time. John tugged on his arm, nodding towards the door.

"Let Y/n come with us-"

"No. You'll stay the fuck away from my fiancé!"

Henry pulled a gun from the side of his pants, pointing it at the men as Tommy repeated himself. "Let-"

"I said no! Get out of my house before I blow your bloody brains out!"

Tommy ignored Henry's rage, walking to the door with one last look in Y/n's direction, "We'll be back for you Y/n/n, I promise."

"Tommy!? No, he'll kill y-" the rest of her sentence was muffled, a hand covering her mouth, succeeding at blocking her words but failing to block out her loud cries accompanied by tears.

Tears that matched the ones falling from Tommy's ocean eyes as he tried his hardest not to look behind him, in fear that he'd never be able to bring himself to leave.

...

Not even a full month had passed, and Tommy stayed true to both promises. He broke into Bennett's house after learning his schedule. Y/n was forced to stay home and only leave the house with him, likely thanks to Tommy, but it was still a problem, especially if it was already a thing.

Why would she marry him? Why would she accept? Tommy wondered why Y/n was committing to that toxic relationship. The bruises on her once clear and stunning skin were burned into his brain like the war.

This was the war.

His war.

And he was going to win it again.

He quietly walked through the halls, inspecting each room with his gun in hand. Where cold she be? If there was ever a time in Tommy's life when he prayed so hard he was about to cry, he was 100% sure this was that time.

A small creak came from under his foot, followed by a feminine sounding squeal. Rushed footsteps were heard from a door on his right, disappearing into silence. That silence was sliced with a sharp squeak of a bed, as if someone had jumped onto it or tried to push their way under it.

"Y/n/n?"

In the room, Y/n hid under Henry and her, unwillingly, shared bed. Her breath matched her heartbeat, uneven and faster than the horse races. Her nickname was spoken from a familiar voice, coming from the other side of the door. The nickname was never spoken again after the war. Henry disliked it and refused to call her by it, as well as told everyone they knew that she hated it.

The door handle twisted a couple times before the door pulled open. "Tommy? You came back?" He nodded. "I- Henry's gonna murder you, ya know that?"

"...Why?"

"Pardon?"

Thomas looked away, wiping his sweaty palms on his trousers. "Why do you stay with him?"

"Tom...I don't really have much of a choice. He'd hurt me if I left and it'd hurt my mum if I left. Either way, I can't get out of this." Tommy looked back to her, his eyes bulging. "You have to leave. He could be ba- mmpf!"

Tommy's hands cupped her cheeks, making sure to be gentle with her weakened body. She didn't finish her sentence or argue, instead, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

After they broke the kiss, Tommy pulled Y/n into his chest. "I thought I'd lost you forever."

"I thought that too..." Y/n drawled, tears threatening to spill.

Tommy wiped away the watery threats and smiled lovingly at her, "run away with me."

"What?"

"Right now. Let's go back to Birmingham, you can live with my family and I, we can break the news to your mother whenever you'd like."

"Tommy..." She thought for a few seconds, Tommy's smile broke into a frown, his nerves mixing with anticipation. Y/n looked back up to meet his eyes, finally breaking on a decision. "Is there anything I need to grab before we go?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

128K 2K 27
This is a compilation of imagines that I wrote for Tumblr (mostly Luke and Reggie), so I decided to put them together in a book on here too. Follow m...
35.1K 570 9
credits to spending-words on tumblr :) - must be following me 'cause of privacy thing on wattpad was on when I published :( sorry for any inconvenien...
550 1 16
Miscellaneous One Shots pulled from my tumblr. Much love 🫶🏻 DISCLAIMER: I do not know Greta Van Fleet or any of the members personally. This is all...
83.9K 963 14
Read the title. By me, for you. Also, these are from my tumblr so don't report me for copyright.