Lost And Found (Part Two / Continued)

Requested by anon: lost and found was so precious! could I request a second part about how the family reacts to him finally finding her and their first days together? 😊

Pairing: Thomas Shelby x reader

Warnings: Swearing, some characters possibly being slightly ooc on accident, fluff, one sexual joke(?) that's really dumb but my friend liked it so I kept it also sorry if this sucks lmao

I strayed from the request a bit on accident but I hope you like it still!!

part two. (more to come!)

Y/n fidget with her fingers nervously. She waited there, on the doorstep to the Shelby home. Thomas was inside with his family, and she was outside, waiting to knock. Her heart was racing. What if they didn't like her?

Just as she was about to chicken out, about to pull away from the house and run as fast as she could back to her car, the front door swung open.

"Tommy! She's here!"

Footsteps thundered as Thomas practically jumped the entire staircase. He paused, catching his breath and glancing at John with a smile. Y/n, now in his line of sight, was surprised with an almost sprinting Tommy then breath-taking hug. Tommy swung her around, smiling even wider at her giggles.

"Hello my love! It's nice to see you too!"

They stopped spinning, but she remained in his arms. "I-I'm sorry, Y/n/n, it's just- I'm so excited to introduce you to my family. They're gonna love you! And- I missed you a lot."

"Tommy you saw me two hours ago."

"I know." He set her down and kissed her roughly. "So, you ready to come inside?"

Y/n nodded and held his hand, grip getting tighter when he raced to the family room where he forced his family to sit until she arrived. Although Polly would've normally told him no and that he couldn't make them do that unless it was for something absolutely important like a death, Tommy's child-like soul was showing for the first time in a long time.

They were experiencing a version of Tommy that they hadn't seen since before the war.

He kissed her hand and asked her to wait by the door. He opened the door slightly, trying to hide the smile creeping onto his face but failing miserably. Ada jumped up from her seat with wide eyes, "Is she here?"

"Don't be ridiculous Ada, look at that smile. She is, and lover-boy can't help but smile like a bloody idiot" chuckled Arthur.

"Shush! Don't tease your brother, he's happy and that's what matters." Pol turned her attention to the man of the conversation, "So, is she going to say hello?"

Thomas rolled his eyes at his brother's comment, a slight blush on his cheeks, then poked his head out the door, mumbling to someone the other's had no knowledge of. They exchanged glances of confusion before readjusting to more welcoming and comforting expressions as a gorgeous h/c woman walked into the room.

"Well fuck. Tom really did pick a good one." Michael laughed to himself.

"Family, this is Y/n, the woman who helped me in the war...the woman I fell in love with. Y/n, this is my family." She waved nervously. "You've met John and Arthur. That's Finn, Ada, my aunt Polly, and my cousin Michael."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet all of you."

"And it's a pleasure to have finally met you. Tommy never shuts his trap when it comes to you. You have no idea how grateful we are about the whole saving Tommy thing, even if you were just doing your job." Pol admitted.