Band-Aids (One Direction & Ju...

By mstaylorjean

❝COMPLETED❞ A trip to London will change everything. After meeting Zayn Malik in the airport Taylor and her... More

Band-Aids - Finally Coming True.
Band-Aids - London Here We Come.
Band-Aids - Meet, eh, One Direction.
Band-Aids - Shall We?
Band-Aids - Stop it.
Band-Aids - Ketchup.
Band-Aids - Memories.
Band-Aids - Fighting For Survival..
Band-Aids - Truth Tells It All
Band-Aids - "Stop Leading Me On!"
Band-Aids - "She's gone, Harry.."
Band-Aids - As Long As You Love Me.
Band-Aids - Lies.
Band-Aids - Love Hurts.
Band-Aids - Hate Ruins Everything.
Band-Aids - OH MY GOD.
Band-Aids - Good Seeing You.
Band-Aids - Turning Page
Band-Aids - She looks.. happy..
Band-Aids - Three Words.
Band-Aids - I'm Back.
Band-Aids - Too Many Hospital Visits
Band-Aids - Please, Open Your Eyes.
Band-Aids - I'm So Confused. Help.
Band-Aids - I Can't Do This.
Band-Aids - I Gotta Go My Own Way.
Band-Aids - I Wrote A Letter Everyday.
Band-Aids - He's Like A Drug.
Band-Aids - No Relationships At All.
Band-Aids - London. Here I Come. Again.
Band-Aids - I Want Both.
Band-Aids - You Are All Uncoordinated.
Band-Aids - No Boys.
Band-Aids - More Help.
Band-Aids- Just Once.
Band-Aids - It's Not Goodbye.
Band-Aids - Epilogue.

Band-Aids - Crashes and Burns.

3K 17 5
By mstaylorjean

picture of boy on the side.. perfect huh?

sorry i kept switching povs in here.. it's quite intense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

      The lads and I all jumped in the car heading towards the club quickly. I felt bad about Zayn and I's little arguement but I was just hoping we we're alright now. I mean, I definitely don't want a girl tearing us all apart even if she is as amazing as Taylor.

      I don't know how Zayn and I will handle the feeling of not having her be ours. It was hard enough when I saw her with Zayn but now seeing her alone.. It's almost worse knowing that I ruined all my chances with her.

      It's true. It is my fault. 

      "Harry, we're here." Niall said snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded and we got out. You could feel the vibration from the music already from the parking lot. We quickly got in and people we're every where. It was really crowed tonight for some reason.

      The boys and I looked around for Taylor and Louise but couldn't find her in sight. We quickly went to the bar and got some drinks, even Liam did. We finally corrupted him into letting loose and getting a drink.

Taylor's POV

      We quickly pulled up to the club and it was so loud and crowded. The vibration made my ears tickle but I smiled. It was nice to just let loose and do what I wanted, especially without the boys always with me.

     Don't get me wrong, I love them. I love them all to death but sometimes I need a break. Talk with some girl friends instead. I mean, I am a girl. I need some girl time.

     We got in and the music became even louder than before. We all scattered towards the bar getting drinks.

      "Cheers to being single!" Louise joked putting her drink in the air. We all followed and did a toast to that. After we just bursted out laughing.

       "Hey. You wanna dance?" A voice said behind me.

      I turned my head seeing a guy, dear god. He had hair like Zayn's but the color brown like Harry's. His eyes we're a brighter hazel color with the green popping out a lot. His teeth perfectly straight except the bottom front ones. It was cute though. A little dimple showed on the side as his smile curved to the side like Harry's.

      "Sure." I smiled as he grabbed my hand. The girls all smiled as I got dragged to the dance floor.

      He put his hands on my hips as we slowly moved to the fast beat music coming through the speakers making my heart beat quicken.

      "So, what's your name?" He said loudly.

      "Taylor." I smiled.

       "My dog's name is Taylor," He chuckled awkwardly. I smiled. "I'm Hayn."

       HAYN. Are you kidding me? I think I might be hallucinating. Does it really have to be Hayn? Like I was literally almost about to pass out.

       "Hayn?" I smiled.

       "Yeah, strange right?" He chuckled keeping his hands tightly around my waist.

       "No, I like it." I replied with a smile.

       "I'm glad," He said. "Now, how about we go sit in talk. I'm not a very good dancer."

       "Okay." I smiled as he grabbed my hand. 

       We got drinks and then sat down in some room where it was much quieter.

       "So, tell me about yourself?" He asked.

       "Um," I said. "There is a lot."

       "Really?" He said. "You seem simple yet confusing."

       "Good or bad?" I asked.

       "Good." He smiled.

Zayn's POV

      "I can't find her!" I yelled getting angry.

      "Maybe they are late?" Niall suggested.

      "It's been almost 2 hours since she left." I said.

      "Text her. Ask her how it's going or something!" He yelled through the loud music.

      I nodded and quickly grabbed my phone.

"Hey, I was just asking if you are having fun at the club? .x"

      I waited a couple seconds and got a reply quickly.

"Yeah! It's so loud and fun here! I think I lost the girls though! ;O"

      "She's here." I said to the boys. "But she said she lost the girls."

      "She's with a guy!" Harry said angrily.

      I turned and looked around again.

      "THERE!" I yelled. "She's right there!"

      "WHERE?!" Harry yelled. "Oh I see her!.. She's with someone though!"

      "It's not a guy I don't think!" Liam said.

      "WAIT!" I said looking harder. 

      "It's a guy.." Niall said.

      Crash. There goes my heart.

Taylor's POV

      "Do you wanna get out of here?" Hayn's voice said in my ear as we we're in the middle of the crowd.

       "Um." I said. "I came with some friends so maybe another time."

       "Of course." He smiled. "But I need your number."

       My lips twirled into a smile and we exchanged numbers. 

      "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." I said. He nodded and I headed to the bathroom. I quickly looked at my make-up and smiled. 

       For some reason this guy.. He just made me smile. I got that weird feeling in my stomach that I got with Harry and Zayn. The worst part was that he reminded me of them together. That's probably the only reason I am attracted to him as well, which makes me a bit angry. I want to get those two out of my head and explore new things, new people. 

      I heard some loud noises and suddenly smoke came in the door. I covered my nose whipping my hand in the air. I tried getting out of the bathroom but soon my vision wasn't working.

     "HELP!" I yelled banging on something but quickly regretting it as my hand started boiling from something hot. "OW!"

     I started coughing  as tears fell down my face and that's when everything blacked out.

Liam's POV

      Harry and Zayn we're heart broken. I knew it by the look on their eyes. They didn't even notice all the girls trying to get with them either.

     I, myself, was a little upset as well. I didn't like her with any other guys but she wasn't mine to begin with so it didn't exactly matter.

     "Liam!" I heard a voice yell. I turn and saw the boys and everyone running. "Hurry! Someone lit the place on fire!"

     "Shit!" I muttered setting the drink down and running with the others.

     I caught up with the boys and everyone was outside as well. You could hear the fire sirens coming closer and closer. I looked around at the people and tried finding a face that was in my head all night.

      But it wasn't there.

     "Excuse me?" A guy said to the boys and I. I shot a glance to Zayn then to Harry and back to the lad. Holy shit. "Have you seen a brunette around here? She was in a black and white polka dot shirt and black skirt? She said she went to the bathroom but I can't find her."

      "No, sorry mate." Louis said. The man was about to walk away until I spoke.

      "WAIT!" I yelled. "Shit, shit, shit."

      "Liam, what's wrong?" Niall said.

      "Taylor!" I yelled. "She's still in there!"

      I ran. That's what I did. I ran into the building that was on fire because of a girl. Something has definitely made me go insane. I heard screams from people as I reached inside the building.

      I covered my mouth with my sleeve trying to not breathe the smoke. My body could never handle it so maybe this wasn't a good idea. The fire was the only thing I could see but I tried running getting away from it quickly.

     "HELP!" I heard a voice say. 

     "TAYLOR!" I yelled running towards her voice.

     I got the girls bathroom and quickly kicked the door getting it open. Taylor was lying on the ground unconscious.

     "Taylor, please!" I cried out with tears in my eyes. I picked her up bridal style but moved my hand over to my mouth. I was dragging her with one hand until the ceiling fell right in front of me making me halt to a stop. We we're blocked. My knees became weak and I fell to the ground seeing Taylor's eyes closed as mine quickly followed.

Harry's POV

     "LIAM! WAIT!" I yelled after him as he quickly ran into the building.

     "Oh my god." Niall said covering his eyes. I could see tears falling out of his eyes and mine quickly did the same.

      "We're gonna lose both of them!" Louis yelled.

      "No, we aren't." Zayn said with a soft cry after.

      The fire trucks soon pulled up and all I could think of was Liam and Taylor.

     "Please.. be okay.. Please.." I muttered.

     The firefighters quickly ran in the building as the ceiling quickly caved in. The news showed up taping the seen. The police came asking about what happened.

      "OH MY GOD!" Niall yelled. I turned and the fire fighters we're carrying Liam and Taylor out.

      "Quick get them to the hospital!" The firefighter said.

      Liam and Taylor we're quickly strapped into a gurney and got hooked up to oxygen.

      "Hey! Those are my friends!" I yelled with the boys on my tale. 

      "Are all of you?" He asked.

      "Yes!" I said. 

      "Quickly get in." He said. We all climbed in and the ambulance quickly drove to the hospital.

      It was probably the longest couple minutes of my life. We finally reached the hospital and they wheeled Liam and Taylor down the hallway quickly as the boys and I raced after them.

      They reached a room but stopped us from going in.

      "You have to wait out here." He said as the doctor and nurses came running in.

     The boys and I all sat down and all I could do was cry especially when Niall was balling next to me.   

     "Niall, it's gonna be okay." Louis said.

     Niall sniffled and we all waited and waited.

*Hours Later*

     The doctor finally came out of the room and we all ran to him.

     "Are they okay?" Zayn said beating me to it.

      "Yes." The doctor smiled. "We hooked them up to some oxygen since they we're out for a little bit. We also gave them both some medicine to help them sleep. But there is one more thing about the two patients."

      "Wh-what is wrong?" I croaked.

      "Ms. Taylor has a minor 3 degree burn on her hand from the fire, I suppose, including a minor concussion with a small gash in her forehead which was fixed by some stitches. And Mr. Liam has a minor concussion as well but he has small problem with smoke am I correct?" He said.

      "Yes." I said quickly.

      "He will need to be hooked up to the oxygen for a little bit." The doctor said. "We treated the burn and the concussion but they will have to stay here for the night."

     "Thank you." I said.

     "You may come see them." He said letting us in the room.

     Liam was on the bed closest to the door with Taylor on the other bed. Liam didn't look that bad but tubes we're in his nose with something pinching on his finger that was crossed over his stomach. His eyes closed and his mouth slightly opened.

    Taylor looked the same but her hair was messy up as well as her make-up. She was changed out of fancy clothing into the hospital gowns, as well as Liam. Her hand was wrapped in gauze as well as her forehead. 

      "God." I muttered.

      "They will be alright." The young nurse said with a smile to me. "Just a little tired that's it."

      "Thanks." I said.

      "Are you all staying the night?" She asked. 

      "Yes." Louis said.

      "I'll go get some blankets and pillows for all you." She said before leaving the room. 

      We all took a chair. Zayn and I we're closet to Taylor as Louis and Niall we're by Liam. All 4 of us just stared at them with the ticking of both of their monitors. 

      "Here you are." The nurse said setting down the blankets on the table in the middle of the two beds. "They should be waking up soon so just press the button to call us in."

      "Thank you." Louis said as she walked out. "You think they will wake up?"

      "Of course they will." I said as my voice was in a hoarse tone.

      "I hope soon." Zayn said staring at Taylor.

      "Me too." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Taylor and Liam are finally back home but they we're both so out of it. They we're on so much medication is wasn't even funny. Taylor had pain killers and Liam had stuff to help his lungs. They we're sleeping pretty much every second.

      "Here."  I said to Taylor as I handed her medicine as sat in the empty kitchen.

    "Thanks." She choked grabbing the pill and swallowing it quickly with water. Her eyes we're barely open and her voice quiet and scratchy. "I'm gonna sleep."

      "Alright, love." I said kissing her cheek.

      I was suspecting her to head to her and Louis' room but instead she went into mine. I quickly got up and headed to it seeing her quickly under the blankets.

      "What are you doing babe?" I chuckled standing at the door frame.

      "I'm tired." She said with her eyes closed.

      "This isn't your bed." I laughed but still wishing it was ours.

      "Yes it is." She said quietly. "It smells like you."

      "That's cause it's mine." I said bending down beside the bed grabbing her hands.

      "I'm sorry." She said.

       "For what?" I asked.

       "Everything." She replied opening her eyes by a little bit.. "The stuff with you and Zayn and Liam and just making your life harder than it needs to be."

       "Hey, there's no need to apologize." I said.

       "Yes there is." She replied opening her eyes more. "It's all my fault and there's no reason why you guys still talk to me when I ruined everything."

      "You didn't ruin anything," I answered making her lock eyes with me. "Everything happened for a reason. Maybe we got together because we're meant to be, or broke up because it's not gonna work."

     "Alright." She said. "I'm sorry."

     "You say sorry to much." I said.

     "..Sorry." She said. I chuckled. "Can you hand me that water?"

     "Of course."

     I quickly grabbed it and handed it to her. She drank a bit and I set it back on the counter.

     "You don't have to watch me, Harry." She chuckled with her eyes closed again.

     "What do you mean?" I said.

     "You are watching me like I'm a baby. I'm alright." She smiled.

     "I'm just making sure." I said softly rubbing her cheek. She put her hand on my hand and opened her eyes again.

     "Thank you." She said putting her forehead on mine. I closed my eyes trying to not get distracted by her lips being so closely by mine. "Now, go." 

      "Alright." I said kissing her nose slowly leaving my lips to linger. She let go and quickly fell silent. I smiled as I watched her at the door frame. 

     "I love you, Harry." She murmured.

     "I love you." I replied before shutting the door quietly and walking out of the room with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.6K 91
*BEING REWRITTEN- DO NOT READ IT WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE* The girls are going on the first tour, and are super excited. Who knows what this tour will ho...
128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
144K 2.8K 28
Lia, just your average teenager... she wishes. Her childhood best friend left her to become a singer through the X Factor; he is now in a famous boyb...
1.8K 85 22
*Sequel to Some Nights* Sarah is starting her freshman year at college, without Alison at her side. Alison made a gut decision to head off to New Yor...