𝐵𝑡𝑠 𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡𝑠

Galing kay childoftheuwugods

!Completed! Bts bxb oneshots made by me! This is my first ever book, so some story's are pretty cringe. I'm... Higit pa

taking request
Cuaght
Janitor closet
Church
Prank
Dentition
Needy nights
Locker room
Under arrest
In heat
teddy bear
Vlive
Not so tough
Dirty little secret
Just girl things
Humiliation
Bad boy
Officer Min
new roommate
new roommate pt.2
Demon
pool boy
Thank You!
yoongi care to explain yourself...
☹︎
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
😭🥺👏
Officer Jeon
Thank you
Tea party
Blind
Question
Club member
Not an update
since you've been asking...
Happy Birthday!!
This book is ending!

Step dad

106K 646 703
Galing kay childoftheuwugods

Summary:

Jimin's step dad just happen to be one of the hottest guys he ever met. He was even hotter when he was calling out jimin's name in the shower.
______________________________________

Namjoon was walking into his new home, not expecting anyone to be home. So, he did his usual shower...well..I wouldn't say usual.

You see, namjoon was secretly bisexual and secretly had a thing for his step son, and every once and while he get would get off in the shower at the thought of him.

Now your probably thinking that doing something like that is completely disgusting, but namjoon saw nothing wrong with it. As long as no one found out of course. So, right now namjoon was eagerly undressing himself as he thought about jimin's ass.

At this point namjoon was already jacking himself off, continusly thinking about the boys lips, ass, thighs, everything about him. How he would moan out in annoyence when doing his homework. He thought about his flexible body when he dances, how his toes would curl when he was cold, his innocent face when sucking on a cherry popsicle.

Namjoon was addicted to the Park Jimin. Was addicted to his voice, body, his everything. He wanted him. No..he needed him. In his mind he knew he fucking craved Park Jimin.

Ah~ jimin~

Namjoon's deep moans and grunts filled the whole house. It was impossible to not hear his needy whines. You would think namjoon was a 4 year old begging for some candy, but instead he is a 29 year old grown man begging for his step son.
______________________________________

Jimin's pov:

Ah~ jimin~

"Namjoon...?" Did my step dad just moan my name, he couldn't have. I must be hearing things. There's no way... although.. the shower is running. Oh my god! He is jacking off thinking about me...holy shit...that's..that's fucking hot!

I need to see the state he is in...I need to see him. Oh my god...are my feet moving! Am I actually going to see if he is jacking off to me? Oh fuck...I am.
______________________________________

As jimin walked closer to the bathroom he could definitely hear the soft pants and grunts of the man. "Holy fucking shit..."

Ahh~ jimin~

Jimin couldn't help but feel aroused, it was obvious he had a thing for his step dad. I mean....who wouldn't? The man made all the women and men fall to there knees, begging for his love.

But all jimin could think about was the man behind the curtain, moaning his name. It seems that namjoon was the one begging now.

"D-dad...?" A soft "s-shit" could be heard under his breath as he coughed slightly. "Yeah...jimin?" "I just need to pee" "but there's other bathrooms" "well I like this bathroom" "uhhh okay then."

And jimin was walking in. "I won't be long daddy...fuck...I mean dad" jimin mentally slapped himself in the face for accidentally revealing his biggest kink...and to his step dad to.

"Jimin are you okay...it's been awhile" "y-yeah...just thinking..." "What about? Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine! I just...was thinking about...stuff." "it's okay if you don't wanna say it to-" "willl you fuck me?" "W-what...?"

Jimin was opening the curtain, namjoon gasping and covering himself up. "Jimin!" But, jimin was already on his knees cupping namjoon's thighs "come on...I heard you...so please fuck me." "Jimin...we can't-" "no one is home! It's just us... please" jimin begs with pleading puppy dog eyes and a cute lil' pout.

"Jimin..." "Please!" "Fine...."

And with that jimin was already sucking namjoon. "Ah~ f-fuck!" All that was heard were the sloppy sounds of jimin sucking namjoon off, and namjoon groaning at his actions.

A couple minutes later namjoon was cumming down jimin's throat, gripping his hair doing so. Now jimin was stripping out of his chlothes, waiting for namjoon to fill him up.

Jimin was licking off all the access cum on his face, namjoon lifting him up off his knees and bending him over. Putting his hands on the wall, jimin voluntarily sticking his ass out, wanting to tease the man.

That caused a smack to be given to the boy, a following moan to be heard. "Don't tease me" "y-yes sir~" namjoon smiled at his obedience, "such a good boy." Jimin was the one to smile now.

Jimin was already a moaning mess when namjoon pushed himself inside. "Ahhh~" jimin moaned out, namjoon going at a slow pace gradually getting faster. Jimin's head was thrown back, his eyes in the back of his head, and his mouth wide open.

"D-daddy!" Jimin covered his mouth because he was embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed...say it again" "daddy please fuck me harder...." And with that, namjoon was spilling his seed inside of the boy.

But instead of stopping, namjoon just went faster. Wanting to feel his orgasm coming again, "ah ah ahs" were heard throughout the whole house, but much louder than when namjoon's.

Namjoon set his hands on the boys hips, sucking a purple spot on his shoulder. Biting it along the way, causing jimin to whimper in the process.

A couple minutes later jimin and namjoon were cumming together, moaning as they do so.
______________________________________

It's been about three months of the  two boys having an affair with each other. Of course no one knew, and they kept it that way.

"Honey I'm going on a business trip for 5 weeks. So, could you stay here with jimin while I'm gone?" Jimin's mother called for namjoon, "yeah of course! We'll have so much fun" namjoon replied with a smirk on his face, sending a wink to jimin.

Causing jimin to look down in embarrassment, making a little wink back to his step dad luaghing as he did so. "What's so funny jimin..." "O-oh nothing...just a funny video of a cat." Namjoon chuckles at the boys cover up story.

"Well I'll be on my way now! Bye I love both of you boys!" And with that she was gone.

"Is she gone...?" Jimin asked eagerly, "yeah she's gone...come here babe." Jimin came crawling over to namjoon, "daddy...I've been wanting to try something I saw on pornhub..." Namjoon raised his eyebrows and asked what it was, "I want to try rimming" namjoon looked at the boy confused, "what's that...?" And the boy responded, "I want you to eat me out...but...if you don't want to then we do-" "of course I want to."

Jimin smiled at him, happy about the man's agreement. "Okay then...let's do it" before jimin could get up namjoon was pinning him down on the couch, "okay baby...let's do it right here" "o-okay..."

Namjoon looked jimin up and down, eyeing him, before slowly going down to lick his lips. Adding a strip of saliva on his bottom lip, sucking his lips, biting his lips. He did everything he could to seduce the boy, and it worked. It really fucking worked.

Jimin moaned as namjoon sucked a hickey on the his neck, biting down on him again. "You want daddy to make you feel good princess." Jimin nodded his head, licking his lips in a wanting manner. "Please" he whispered, waiting for his daddy.

Namjoon propped jimin up on his hands and knees, pushing his face into the couch. "Gonna be a good girl for daddy?" He nodded his head yes waiting for his tounge. Jimin's breath was hitched in his throat once namjoons tounge met his entrance.

He pushed his tounge into jimin's hole, the boy clenching around him. Jimin's moans could be heard miles away as namjoon pressed his thumb onto the boys slit.

After awhile jimin spilled onto the couch and namjoon's fingers, making namjoon bring his fingers into jimin's mouth. The boy proudly and eagerly sucking his juices off the man's fingers, moaning at the taste.

"Shit jimin let me cum in your mouth" jimin hurriedly got on his knees in front of namjoon and opened his mouth wide, waiting for his load.

As jimin jacked namjoon off he came down his throat with a low groan, jimin smiling as the cum trickled down his throat. Sticking his tounge out showing namjoon his cum in his throat.
______________________________________

Now jimin was cuddled up against namjoon in his bed, his face resting against namjoon's chest. His arm around the man's waist, while namjoon said soft whispers in his ear.

It's been about two years since Namjoon and Jimin's mom got a divorce. Once, namjoon came out as no longer bisexual but now gay, she was enraged. It seems that she was strictly homophobic, and she was also gonna kick jimin out for being gay. So, once namjoon heard about that he immediately left her, bringing jimin with him.

Soon after jimin turned 20, they got married and had adopted a baby boy. His name was Park Seokjin, and they loved him dearly.

Seokjin grew up to have a boyfriend named Kim Taehyung, and jimin and namjoon grew up happy together.
______________________________________
👉🏻👈🏻🥺🥺

I'm fucking crying....help...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.6K 20 12
Just as the title says it will be an oneshots book. Since I am an OTAKU, I will be categorizing my stories as gay for english characters and yaoi fo...
5.8K 41 7
hello so quarantines boring so umm this is my first story ever so hope you like it :) ___Things you might want to know___ -i also accept fluff and sm...
86.9K 2.4K 33
Just a book based off my one shot book "Just love" {Dreamnap oneshots} - I'm not pretty. Warning- Homopobic Self hatred Mentions of self harm, Depr...
33.5K 693 32
cute ,wholesome and mature taekook stories 💜💚 Hope you guys like it !! enjoyy...😚 *Rankings* #1 taekookoneshot