Vo Gali Thi Ishq Ki (TELEPHON...

By thecluelessnibbi

Previously known as ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’“๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• - ๐‘ช ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘บ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐Ÿ’“ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ-๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘– ๏ฟฝ... More

Preface
1.Qurbat!
Q2.
Q3.
Q4.
Q5.
Q6.
Q7.
Qurbat Epilogue
1.F I T O O R
Readers Choice
F2.
F3.
F4.
F5.
F6.
F7.
F9.
F10.
F11.
F12.
12.1_Sayonee
F13.
F14.
Last Chapter
FITOOR EPILOGUE
TELEPHONE BOOTH
TB.2
TB3
TB.4
TB.5
TB.6
TB.7
TB.8

F8.

6.6K 695 147
By thecluelessnibbi

Crickets chirping echoed in the dark night, sky was looking starless and cloudy, hiding the moon. That's looking suddenly gloomy now, dimming its brightness. Cool breeze now have turned into fast moving winds chilling Abeer and Rayan to the bones, who are walking pebbled pathway of Khan garden. Their hairs dancing with the winds. Sudden change in weather signaling the up coming storm.

"Storm is approaching, I guess!" Abeer spoke while taming her wild hairs when they sneaked out to talk leaving all the drama going inside.

"Well I think the bigger storm have passed already." Rayan chuckled quoting.

"Indeed, thankfully!" Abeer sighed in relief laughing along with him.

"Now going into the flashback I understand now your unusual behaviour from the morning. " Rayan started the topic.

"Yeah! I was just scared to face you and was sure that our alliance will be fixed. " She said while crossing her arms on her chest staring in a distance thoughtfully. "And Thanks to you! I never thought you will handle the situation just perfect." She smiled greatfully at him.

"Well..." Rayan dragged shrugging while hooking his hands in his pocket.

"No Rayan, seriously! You have to expose your family secret to save us. It must be painful for you but still you did." Abeer said staring at him with genuine gratitude and appreciation.

"Anything for Omer!" Rayan smiled. He is feeling like he got the wings since he successfully managed to get this alliance called off.

"Omer should know you are a true gem then." She suggested.

"He already does and no I don't think there's any need to tell him about this anymore. The guy will go crazy for nothing just by the imagination of us ending up together. So noway! I want a dent in our friendship." He joked playfully making a scared face. He shuddered by just imagining Omer's reaction. And Abeer laughed wholeheartedly.

I guess you are right then." Abeer agreed.

"By the way..." Rayan turned abruptly his face in her direction narrowing his eyes in curiosity. "I understand why I wanted this alliance to be called off? But why were you dreading this to happen?"

Abeer rolled her eyes. She never thought Rayan could ask such dumb question.

"Dude!" She was amused. "You are Omer's best friend. "

"So?"

"Are you serious?" She deadpanned.

"Well tell me..." He pestered.

"How can I marry Omer's best friend. Omer's best friend!" She exclaimed exaggerating it. As if it explains everything.

"I understand but I thought you don't love Omer." Rayan stared making a thoughtful face.

"Of course I don't!" She huffed "But he does, so how can I do that." She threw her hands up to make her explaination more clear to him.

"I swear Abeer I don't see any logic." Rayan chuckled feeling it funny. "Abeer for God sake!" He exasperatedly threw his hands too. "You don't reject a guy just because his friend has feelings for you when you aren't reciprocating it. It really doesn't matter. If you look into it more deeper than you will understand. Abeer! There are hundred guys who loves you and they have hundreds of best friends, so generally you can't use the same excuse for every guy. Things don't happen like this!" He explained and Abeer stared at him cluelessly. She now feeling like really dumb who don't have an explaination for her own reason now.

"You love him Abeer, that's why! Just admit it already." Rayan teased when he noticed Abeer is lost and completely clueless.

"No, I don't!" She retorted stubbornly.

"Then do you have any other explaination?" Rayan mockingly raised his brows. Abeer scowled before answering snapping.

"Well he is my cousin." It doesn't sound convincing enough to even her own ears. Her heart and mind suddenly started their own battle for the first time ever in her life.

"Touchè!"Rayan rolled his eyes with a sarcastic remark.

"By the way Mom did really a hard job on tonight dinner. So I would love if you stay to have dinner with us. Atleast from me as a thank you." Abeer shrugging the distracting thoughts changed the topic.

"Are you sure?" Rayan asked amused after glancing a look behind at the mansion door. "I mean I am anticipating for your parents to kick mine out any minute and you are offering me to have dinner!"

"Come on!" She laughed. "They aren't that bad. Beside, I will tell my Mom that you are staying as my university friend not as a rejected suitor." Abeer shrugged explaining playfully.

"Ow, that was harsh!" He mockingly palmed his heart. "But still I don't think its a good idea. Your parents were really looking mad a while ago when we left. " He warned in serious tone.

"You are wrong if you think that!" Abeer shook her head in denial. "In fact..." then her eyes lighten up. "She was gushing about you when she came to my room to call me. Trust me my mom is already smitten by you. The look on her face, said..." She paused then speaking dramatically 'nothing can stop me from rejecting such gem of a guy for my daughter, not even my scowling daughter. ' And they both laughed heartly on their joke.

"Yeah trust me, I saw that. Her eyes were shinning with too much admiration for my liking." He shook his head in attempt to shake the thought of her mother checking him out away from his mind.

"So, pranks are supposed to turn real?"

They both stiffened, their laugh dying and eyes widening in horror. That familiar low and husky voice echoed in the silence of the night with so much coldness putting Himalaya to shame.

"Omer!" The both breathed his name in horror and disbelief, their back facing him.

"Yes Omer!"He came in front of them lazily crossing his feet glaring at them with his cold eyes chilling their bones. "I didn't hear much..."He sighed. "but as much as I picked on your conversation, it looks like the proposal is accepted?".He smiled narrowing his eyes at them who shook their head immediately in response. They are looking anxious and confused by Omer's calmness that is giving away nothing.

"Om...Omer...". Abeer tried speaking, her voice shaking with nervousness and fear.

"Aah! Toh sasu maa pe kaise jaadu kia apne, haa?" He asked playfully, curiously smiling at Rayan cutting Abeer in the middle.

(Aah! So how did you manage to impress the mother-in-law?)

"Om..Omer.. listen..." Rayan started carefully speaking extending his hands warily to hold him by his shoulder in attempt to make him listen.

"Don't touch me!"

He roared throwing his hands away. The sky thundered loudly along with him. And they both flinched away in wonder whose roar was more scary? The redness of Omer's eyes telling the tale of his suffering and wearing patience that is on the verge of breaking.

Omer was driving entire way like a mad man, without any strategy or plan. He came here unplanned on his instincts, thinking his love for her will guide him to deal with whatever that may come in his way. His obsession will light his way. But he was never ready for this. He never even in his wildest dream imagined the guy for Abeer to turn out as Rayan and definitely not ready to hear the news of the night accomplishment from their mouth with such beaming faces. It mocked him and piecered right into his heart. They two persons he loved the most in this entire universe caused this! It is all feeling like a nightmare, the immense burning of his heart is feeling like a nightmare, their beaming faces, smiling to each other looking so fucking happy are feeling like a nightmare and he wants it all to stop right away.

"Bu..but Omer..jus.. just hear us out." Abeer pleaded, her eyes moist with tears in dread.

"Oh yes! Now I know your reasons perfectly fine." He mocked facing her. "The best-friend!" Abeer spontaneously shook her head trying to say something but nothing is coming out of her mouth.

"And Rayan you..."Omer turned his face to him now. His cold voice wobbling "I told you once... k tere liye main apni jaan bhi de dunga..." he chocked and finally his eyes showing the pain to his best friend, to whom he never hide anything than why should he hide the pain that he has caused him.

(That I cam give my life for you..)

"Pr saale! tune to literally 'meri jaan' hi leli..." He lowly spoke sounding broken while pointing his weakly shaking fingers towards Abeer and finally a lone tear slipped from the big scary man's eyes along with the drop of rain falling right on Abeer's cheek after the low grumbling of clouds.

(But damn! You literally took 'my life' instead.)

Rayan eyes widen at the accusation and he instantly shook his head feeling horror struck meanwhile Abeer chocked palming her mouth to suppress her sobs and tears now flowing out. Realising the mess they are in now, caught up in a misunderstanding. They all three are suffering the pain of something that doesn't even exist.

"Omerrr!" Rayan gritted out in frustration but Omer pulled him by his collar shutting him with his venom spitting eyes that has accusation of betrayal and pain.

"You must used to laugh at me, right? Whenever I used to tell you about my craziness for her, how madly I'm in love with her! You must be mocking me all those time, right? Calling me a fool!" Omer growled, furiously shaking Rayan by his collar.

"You both were together in this!" He snapped glancing at Abeer along.

"The two people I love the most, actually stabbed me in the best way!" He pushed him now backing off. Yelling loudly.

The thundering sky and the pitter-patter of rain drops reflecting the inner kaifiyat (condition) of Omer.

"Why her?" He yelled voicing out his frustration painfully. "Whyyy?"

"WHY THE FUCK HER, OUT OF ALL THE GIRLS ?" He roared suddenly punching Rayan, his voice sounding sore and painfully. Abeer gasped palming her mouth in shock. Rayan has bleeding lips while Omer eyes spitting fire and pain, pouring out the tears of misery and betrayal.

"WHY MY ABEER!" He growled stepping forward to throw another punch at Rayan who was silently enduring all the anger of his best friend, already realising its not the time to explain Omer because he is acting on instincts based on all the misunderstanding.

"Omer stop it now!" Abeer rushed in between, yelling at him. She can't let Rayan be hurt just because its Omer who is acting like a fool already having a conclusion of its own instead of turning his best friend for life.

Meanwhile Omer took Abeer reaction all wrong. He froze witnessing Abeer defending Rayan from his punching. The knife that was dug in his heart , giving him a piercing pain seems like someone suddenly twisted it.

"Oh wow!" he mumbled in disbelief taking few steps back. "So much love I see!" he joked sarcastically, eyeing them up together. He just can't believe!

"Toh Rayan kaise kiya ye sb, main to nahi kr paya kbhi? Must be that good guy facade, right?" Omer asked with an amusing smile.

(So Rayan how did you manage to get her attention? My tricks never worked though?)

"Really? You always was the nice one between us." He gritted out chuckling lowly staring the ground, coming to another conclusion. Jealousy pulling in his eyes, his hand bald in fist on sides.

Then he suddenly looked up right into his eyes and Rayan felt the unpleasant shiver running down his spine. Witnessing the malice and demon dancing in his eyes on fire.

"You are Mr nice right?", He mocked smiling at him eviliy. "Does she really know what happen to your mom? And how nice you're with your 'Mother' Hajra?" He taunted him with his family secret. Rayan eyes turned dark and angry hearing him mentioning his Mom. Its a low blow!

Abeer who knew everything already stared at Omer in disbelief not believing he is really going to use his best friend secret against him just because he thinks Rayan betrayed him. God! Omer seriously will going to regret this later , if he won't stop now.

"Omer, you are crossing your limits!" Rayan warned pointing his fingers threateningly, his mother is really a sensitive subject and no one knows it better than Omer. "You can't turn this dirty!"

"You already crossed the limit when you eyed Abeer!" Omer roared. "You already played dirty enough when you both started your affair secretly behind my back!"

"You fucking betrayed me! You are no different from your father Rayan! You are just like your father!" Omer snapped furiously, trying to hurt Rayan as much as he is hurting himself and soon he got the reaction when Rayan finally punched him.

"I am nothing like my father!"Rayan mumbled to himself in equally broken voice. Staring at his hand absently that landed the punch on Omer.

"Omer!" Abeer shrieked rushing to a Omer who fell on ground but stopped when he showed his palm at her with disgust in his eyes. Abeer shuddered and felt deep pain surfacing in her heart witnessing such loathing emotions in Omer's eyes who used to look at her like she is the most precious woman on this entire earth.

"Yes you are!"Omer said accusingly provoking him while standing on his wobbling feet. "You betrayed me! You betrayed the man who considered you his brother." He chocked, his voice heavy with emotions. Red swollen eyes staring at him with so much pain in them. He was looking like a shattered soul and then rushed out from there leaving them behind.

Rayan and Abeer stood there watching him with same pain in their eyes. Omer's fading figure in the dark made her feel uneasy and anxious. The further he was walking the burn in her heart was intensifying. Her feet started walking in the direction having there own mind, vision blurring with tears.

But she was abruptly stop by the grip on her arm and she cluelessly turn around to see Rayan staring at her.

"I will go after him! You just excuse for me to my parents and I will go deal with him." He calmly told Abeer who stared at him for a moment before nodding in approval.

Rayan left her hand giving her a forced smile before passing her and walking towards outside when Abeer low and week voice stopped him.

"please make sure he is fine..." She pleaded with her eyes while a lone tear slipped her eyes and he smiled again assuringly at her.

"I will!"

They both knew Omer isn't sensible like Rayan. He makes quick judgements, he is impulsive and acts on his emotions. He is like an open book. He generally don't hide what he feels unlike Abeer and Rayan.

And then the cloud grumbled loudly again before the pitter patter finally turned into heavy rain drenching Abeer. Just like the pain, fear, confusion, worry and misery.

The storm now have turned into a catastrophic tornado!

I updated too early!🥺💓😲

OMG!

So, I expect some good amount of response from you people even when the chapters aren't well written these days.😑😑😑🙄

But if I do..
Its you..Its you they add up to..
I am in love with you..
And all these little things!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 45.9K 28
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...
828K 69.3K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.5M 283K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...