Stay By Blue (You) - (Khun x...

By Laoshu101

*Semi Hiatus* *Modern AU* Khun Aguero Agnis, the CEO of his family's failing business, rebuilds it after a be... More

Chapter 1 - The Contract
Chapter 2 - The Woman
Chapter 3 - The Secretary
Chapter 4 - The Jealousy
Chapter 5 - The Misunderstanding
Chapter 6 - The Reveal
Chapter 8 - The Accident
Chapter 9 - The Replacement
Chapter 10 - The Escape Room
Restart

Chapter 7 - The Leave

123 12 9
By Laoshu101

Sorry people, Rach(error)'s not leaving...

Yet...

But I am.

Temporary.

and coincidentally the title matches up with my life.

it was not planned

seriously

enjoy (because I'm not gonna enjoy the 8-hour drive well-being car sick the whole time)

also I did not proof read this AT ALL

o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; :-)

As Avery ran out of the hallway and into the elevator she quickly pressed the ground floor button which would lead her to the entrance of the building, so she can get out. Away from that man.

As the elevator doors were shutting she saw the running figure of her brother holding a distressed Rachel as they ran towards the elevator. "Wait!" Bam yelled, "We need to talk abou-" it was too late, the elevator door closed and descended to the desired floor the elevator rider decided on.

There was only one elevator, not in the whole building, just one elevator to the higher floors. Of course, there were other elevators, it's just if so many leads to a private area, it could get annoying. Lost people, people who were not supposed to be there.

Their solution, have only one elevator that leads to those floors. There were tons of elevators, leading workers to their designated work offices that thousands of people worked at. All using many elevators so nothing would be overcrowded.

It wouldn't take that long for the elevator to reach the floor again, but Bam was in a rush and wasn't concentrating properly, so he acted impulsively. He decided it would be quicker to run down countless flights of stairs.

And he went, still dragging Rachel along with him. Bam was fit, he exercised a lot, because of the gang training and all, that would really put a person in shape. Rachel on the other hand... was not in the least bit fit. She was skinny, but that didn't mean she a bunch of muscles and stamina from raining.

The only exercise she mostly did was walking, walking around the mall for a couple of hours. But since she was rich, in those hours she wouldn't always be walking. She would tell the butlers to fetch somethings well her and her other rich friends would sit down and gossip.

Rachel was not in the slightest fit and had a very hard time going down the huge flight of stairs. There are a lot of steps, even decently fit people would have a hard time, that is going up. Down the stairs is another story, a breeze, so Rachel so out of breath just after a couple of steps is saying something.

'I'll need to start working out more' she thought, but was she actually going to do that? No.

As Avery descended the elevator her thoughts swirled around her head. 'That guy Khun is Bam's friend, and the creepy taxi guy...' Thoughts like these spread through her head like wildfire. How did Bam become friends with that kind of guy?

The elevator came to a stop, and before the doors opened she had one final thought, 'That guy is my fiancee...'

She walked out of the building, ready to take a taxi home. Before she got into it, she could hear her name faintly being called, then it grew louder and louder as the owner of this voice ran up to her. "Avery wait!" He called to the brunette, as his short-ish brown hair flew in every direction as he dashed across the sidewalk.

Avery turned around and waited. The taller brunette finally made it towards her, as he had been running the entire time.

"Why did you suddenly leave."

Avery was about to reply with 'Oh because that guy makes me uncomfortable' but decided against it because bam might be hurt, he was his friend.

"Because of-" Avery was thinking of an excuse before being interrupted. "Excuse me Ms, but are you hitching a ride or not."

"Yes, I am." She replied, getting into the taxi. Bam followed, and they drove off to Avery's address. They left behind Rachel, who still hadn't made it down the stairs, not even halfway, but was huffing and puffing.

She eventually decided she wasn't going to go down the stairs anymore and found a door that leads to an elevator. Passing through a corridor she sees a poster 'Shine bright like the stars'. The word star really stood out to her.

As she was going down the employee elevator, thoughts rang throughout her had. She wanted to be in the spotlight where everyone adored her. But although she was rich one particular person was completely blocking her dreams, Avery, her sister.

Avery had everything Rachel wanted, a pretty face, a rich family, a company that's about to be handed to you on a golden plater, a diamond spoon in your mouth when you were born. Rachel was more than jealous, she couldn't fathom how she didn't have all that and more when she deserved it all.

'Stars' it rang through her head multiple times as she could only think of an acronym.

S tay away from what's mine

T hings I want, I get

A very is the worst and everything she has should belong to me

R achel is a perfect goddess and deserves the world handed to her

S hit on everyone in the world

It was a perfect plan, Rachel walked back to the hotel she was staying at, and called Bam to comfort her. This also gave her more a reason to love Khun, his company indirectly helped her come up with an intelligent plan from her smart brain.

Khun was hot, wealthy, a CEO, single, and was Avery's fiancee. Those are what Rachel thought about him, if she took him away from Avery then she would get all that.

In the taxi with Avery and Bam, the ride was silent, and awkward between the siblings. Until a call from Bam's phone came, he answered it and it was Rachel. She wanted him to comfort her, and Bam being the protective brother he is, said yes.

The taxi driver took a small detour to the hotel. Bam said goodbye and disappeared into the hotel. Avery arrived in her apartment and prepared for bed.

Khun had gone home awhile ago and was relaxing in his penthouse. That's when he saw a taxi pull up to the building apartment across the street. It was dark, so he didn't really see the person, but he could tell it was a woman with the dim lights.

Ding

His phone rang as a text popped up on the screen. Bam had texted him. It must have been the text he said he would text Khun later. This brought Khun back into his thoughts as he remembered what happened earlier. 'Who is she' he thought about the woman who ran away, he unlocked his phone and clicked on the messaging app. Looking at Bam's message that was sent a minute ago.

It immediately informed Khun of his question, 'Was Bam a mind reader?'. No Bam was not a mind reader, but Rachel kinda was. She was concerned about Khun finding out about Avery, and to prevent that she needed Khun to think Avery was some random woman.

That's why she called Bam, to use his phone to catfish as Bam for a moment. Khun already denied her friend request so she needed some way to message him. She texted him 'Sorry about that woman earlier, she was my cousin visiting me and Rachel.' she sent to the blue-haired man trying to sound as Bam-like as possible.

When she saw the read, underneath the text she smirked, then three dots opped up, signifying he was typing back.

Rachel deleted the message she just sent, along with the message from Khun, saying 'That's ok.'. She did this so Bam wouldn't see anything or interfere with her plan. The text messages wouldn't be deleted permanently, just from Bam's cellphone, which was perfect for her. Khun would see the message and had the info. Of course, it wouldn't be deleted from his phone unless he did the same, which was highly unlikely.

Those dramas and T.V shows where a person sends the wrong message and goes on a journey to erase it on the person's phone they just message happens for a reason. Because you can only delete things on your device, what's on the internet usually stays on the internet.

Rachel smirked happily in a triumph of her plan succeeding. She knew everything would go perfectly according to her plan. Then a knock was heard from her door, it wasn't room service, it was bam with food he just bought, knocking on the door. That was why Rachel was so casually texting on his phone. She set up the perfect plan, she knew his phone would need charging so around that time she sent him out.

Rachel quickly unlocked the phone with her fingerprint, because she somehow managed to convince him to let her put it there in case of an emergency where she didn't have her phone. She did this to make sure the messages were deleted and nothing would cause suspicion. Then she hurriedly put the phone back on the table where it was last left charging.

"I brought the bentos as you requested from the convenience store," Bam said showing a grocery bag as he held it in the air for Rachel to see, as she opened the hotel door.

"Thanks, Bam." Rachel said as she took the bags from him and opened them up and severed them on the bed, which was now their temporary dining table.

After talking for a bit, they finished dinner, and Bam left for his room, which was located two floors above from her room. He unlocked the door with his room card and landed on his bed, with an audible 'mph' being heard as his face hit the soft covers.

He was tired, right to be, running down flights of stairs and sideways really knocks the wind out of you. But then he was reminded that he had to text Khun since he didn't do it earlier and it would be rude to leave someone hanging, especially if you told them you'd text them later.

He whipped out his phone from his pocket and put it near his face, because of facial recognition. Going to his messages he went to the alphabetical section to look under K for Khun. But when he enters the app it usually shows you the most recent conversations. Khun was the last person he texted, which was weird for Bam.

The last person he texted was either Rachel of Avery. The last conversation he had with Khun was when the man wanted to see him. Then that lead to the whole incident. Instead of scrolling through his contacts to find the blue-haired man's contact, he clicked on the most recent message.

There was nothing except their past conversation of Khun wanting Bam's help. 'Strange' Bam thought as he began typing on the keyboard.

o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; :-)

Published: July 1st, 2020

Word count: ~ 1800 words

Next update: Wednesday, I think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
286K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
332K 10K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...