Stay By Blue (You) - (Khun x...

By Laoshu101

*Semi Hiatus* *Modern AU* Khun Aguero Agnis, the CEO of his family's failing business, rebuilds it after a be... More

Chapter 1 - The Contract
Chapter 2 - The Woman
Chapter 3 - The Secretary
Chapter 4 - The Jealousy
Chapter 5 - The Misunderstanding
Chapter 7 - The Leave
Chapter 8 - The Accident
Chapter 9 - The Replacement
Chapter 10 - The Escape Room
Restart

Chapter 6 - The Reveal

131 14 19
By Laoshu101

Ok so I was trying to edit this, but then I got bored and didn't want to do it anymore

So only like half of this is edited, and it's lazy editing

But enjoy

o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; :-)

Bam parked the in front of the building, where a parking lot for guests and visitors was. He and Avery got out of the car and went into the building's entrance.

They asked the front desk person, where Khun was. Avery heard things from Bam, about his old friend Khun. Though she had no idea what he looked like, and more importantly, what he was like.

Was he a bad influence on Bam, was he just trying to sucker up to Bam because he knew he was rich? All the possible problems flooded through her head. 'No, think positively, Bam wouldn't make friends with people like that. Though if he did, his personality will change them into becoming a better person. He does have the personality'.

"Do you have an appointment." The person said a bit rudely, eyeing the two up and down. They were in casual clothing, so the likely hood of being important business people never crossed their minds.

"Khun wanted to see me," Bam spoke not caring about the rude tone before. Avery just smiled at the person, letting her older brother do the talking since she still had no clue why she was dragged here.

"I'll call him." They said, but what were the odds of this random guy telling the truth? Like this baby-face guy would know the great CEO of this rapidly growing empire. They would just fake call, then hang up and say he wasn't available or something.

But then the front desk person saw Avery, and somewhat remembered seeing that face, with the chairman of FUG empire. 'Someone that has an affiliation with FUG is here, then I wouldn't want to mess with their meeting.'

So they called Khun's office phone, they wouldn't have his personal cell number, so how else would they call.

"Mr. Khun are you expecting any visitors."

"Yes I am, please sent them up right away."

"Yes sir." The front desk person almost had a heart attack. They almost denied these people, who they thought were just nobodies a moment ago. They could have gotten fired because if the CEO found out his guests were denied into the building then surely Khun would find the person who did this and fire them, leave a bad review, then the person won't be able to find a job.

Without a job, they would go homeless, beg for change and any scraps of food on the streets. But eventually, they would starve to death. Their parents? Disowned them for not becoming a doctor, and pursuing their dream of becoming a YouTuber.

They did not really succeed, so they were forced to get a job. But that would not happen since they didn't mess up big time. 

At least not yet.

"Uh- uh goontotheelevatorontheleftandpressthetopfloor (go onto the elevator on the left and press the top floor)," they said, with all the nervousness hitting them like a semi-truck carrying root beer.

"Pardon me? What was that? Are you ok." Avery asked the person because they just said something that is questionably the human language.

"Go to the left where you will find an elevator and go to the top floor. Haha." They sounded robotic, very robotic now. Avery and Bam just looked at each other then replied with a 'thanks' and walked towards the left area, where the elevator was supposed to be.

"That was weird," Bam whispered to Avery. "Yea, it was," Avery responded in a whisper too.

They went into the elevator and pressed the top button. It was the second-highest button. The highest was the rooftop button, obviously. Avery didn't know who they were meeting, maybe it was some employee who worked there, and needed Bam's help. But the floor they were going to was very high, one of the highest, meaning the important people.

As the elevator went up the tall floors elevator music played. 'Do do do do, do do do do, do duh do' (Baby shark- I'm gonna stop myself right there). 

The elevator in Japan didn't have highly technological advancedness compared to America. No, optional music, no voice automated system, it was pretty down-graded, considering America hat all that and more.

'Ding' The elevator stopped and the doors opened, revealing a classy hallway leading into multiple directions. There were silver plates engraved in words telling you which direction things were. From the secretary's office, seating lounge, and Staircase.

But there was one hallway, with a gold-plate, labelled with 'CEO office'. Bam walked into that direction, while Avery halted. 'The CEO of Khun's Corps?'

Bam knocked on the door, but it was too light for the people inside to hear, besides they were having a one-sided conversation. Bam, not receiving an answer, decided to just step inside because something could be wrong. Khun did call him to help.

"Khun? Rachel? Are you guys ok-" Bam entered a room, but the sight before him made him speechless.

Rachel was on top of Khun, basically pinning him to the floor.

A/N - Ight, imma head out now and leave it on a cliff hanger. Bye~!

.

.

.

No, I can't do that, actually, I can, but I kind of have a minimum word count,  for myself and for stories and this one doesn't cut close, it's literally barely halfway done for meeting the word count.

So don't worry :-)

On with the story

.

.

.

"Thank god you're finally here Bam" Khun sighed in relief as Rachel was basically about to pounce on him, literally.

"Bam? What are you doing here?" Rachel asked getting off of Khun who was kicked off his chair and onto the floor by a blond female dog, then was pinned in a submissive way to the ground.

He was definitely a dom.

Not used to being a sub, he was a bit taken aback. He didn't know what to do, the great and almighty Khun was stunned. But don't be mad at Khun for being too shocked and letting everything happen, be mad at Rachel, she was the one who initiated the whole thing. If you were randomly pinned down what would you do?

"Rachel, what are you doing to Khun?" Bam questioned the woman, who just politely smiled at him, acting like the situation before didn't happen, it was just their imagination. 

"I was just trying to help Khun." she stated, but that wasn't the entire truth, you could add an entire sentence after the 'help' part.

'I was just trying to help Khun, realize that I'm so beautiful and perfect he should fall in love with me, and ditch that other pathetic girl.'

"Oh ok," Bam said. He wasn't dumb or anything, but sometimes, when Rachel was involved. He turned into another kind of person, throwing away his rationality and usual personality.

After a while of waiting, Avery wondered where her brother was. So she walked through the hallway, and at the end of it was a large wooden door. She could hear voices having a conversation, but it was mutter and mumbles through the thick door.

The office was divided into sections, a seating area, meant for clients and guests to sit. A desk where Khun would do all the paperwork and stuff. There a small lounge area to relax, that was closed off. That place was also used as a mini coffee station or medical room.

Khun and Bam were in the seating area, whilst they chatted, the desk was empty. Rachel, she was not in any of those two places. As Avery glanced to the other side of the room, she saw her, in a lonely corner, a dark expression visible on her face.

She also had a scary dark aura. Why? Because she was being excluded in the two men's 'private conversation' as they said, Khun didn't want her to hear the things he was going to say about her. It was a way for Khun to tell Bam to help a bro out and get his wenched sister away from him.

He needed a break. A break far away from such a creature like Rachel.

Not wanting to be rude and suddenly interrupt the conversation, Avery silently peeked through the door, staying quiet so she wasn't noticed. If she was intruding on a deep conversation she would leave, pretend she never heard a thing. 

And if they ever question her about hearing anything, she would just say 'Must have been the wind'. If they didn't understand, then she would just brush it off saying it's an American thing.

"What are you talking about Khun?" Bam questioned the blue-haired man.

"You heard me, Rachel is not the greatest secretary (at all), I know she's my fiancee and all, all because of the contract, but I don't think I can deal being with her, any longer."

"That's the thing, last time I checked, Rachel wasn't your fiancee." Bam weirdly laughed at his male friend's statement. His friend was always so smart, yet he mixed up a big mistake.

"What! But in the contract, it obviously stated I needed to marry Mr. Grace, your father's daughter." Khun was utterly shocked, so Rachel wasn't his fiancee.

"I have two sisters, Rachel and Avery." But Khun was too lost in thought about not having to marry Rachel, that he didn't hear a word Bam just said.

"Then who am I engaged with!' Khun said, a bit too loudly because Rachel overheard this, and marched her way over there. Outraged by his statement, she put two and two together about what their conversation was about and why she was uninvited.

As they continued their discussion, a loud creaking noise was heard, by the old door. 2 of 3 of the people in the room saw a familiar face. "Bam? What's taking you so long. And Rachel? What are you sitting by yourself in a corner?"

As the door creaked open further the 3 people turned their heads towards the entrance. Where the doors were, and where a woman now stood.

Then a gasp was heard, and Avery quickly ran away, the door's hinges shut closed as a loud slam was heard.

Bam quickly grabbed onto Rachel as he was heading toward the exit in a hurry, but not before telling Khun something.

"Mr. Khun we can text later! Sorry for the sudden leave but I need to go after Avery!" He ran out the door, taking Rachel with him. Leaving a clueless Khun to ponder over what just happened.

Rachel wasn't his fiancee...

Though Khun didn't know what he just witnessed, he was beyond happy, so happy he planned to host a big celebration. Tomorrow night.

He might even be happy enough to give people a raise.

He brought his phone out and called a restaurant, telling them to prepare a huge banquet. He then called Karen to arrange the invites. He wasn't going to do it when he was rich enough to hire people to do it for him.

As Khun sat back in his office chair, he pondered about the woman he just saw then she ran away. A friend request popped up, from Rachel.

He ignored it, thinking nothing of it. Khun enjoyed a peaceful, quiet office.

o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; :-)

Published: June 24th, 2020

Word count: ~ 1900 words

Next update: Wednesday, unless noted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...