And a Pinch of Love (a Dan Ho...

By UselessLikeDansBelt

daniel howell x reader - So much of this fucking story is a mess, I apologize. It was my first fic, written w... More

The First Step to a New Life
Goodbye, America! Hello, London!
New Neighbors
Sort of a Sleepover
Morning, Sunshine.
Something Sweet
ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE!
Your Little Helpers
A Nice Lunch
Two Geeks Have a Sleepover
Desisions
Baking!
Oh, You..Tube.
Reaching a Goal
A News About a Guest and a Christmas Tree
Christmas Shopping
A Guest!
Rememberance
Explanations
And the Sleepover Begins
Truth or Dare
It's Not Like We Were Having Sex!
Christmas!
The Morning After..?
Dinner and Awkward Conversations
Roomies!
Getting Wet and Issues
Prepping for Playlist
Planes!
Playlist! Pt. 1!
Our Life, Our Goals
Why?
What?
"Single" Lives
Secrets
Invitation!
NOT AN UPDATE- IMPORTANT! <3
This is a Thing
Are You Serious?
Noticing
A Little Suprise
Coffee
Whoa.
Epilouge//End
Lil Shoutout, Please Read! c;
anywhoo
I swear I'll stop with these. Maybe..
oi
PLEASE READ. THIS IS THE LAST ONE.

New People

7.8K 186 860
By UselessLikeDansBelt

(Tbh I'm really losing interest in this story, but I'll keep going! <3 but I did get grounded for screaming.. 3k+ VIEWS!? WHAT THE BUTT? And could you guys be the grammar police on my ass? 😂 thanks, love you guys.💖 Long chapter ahead.)

(Y/N)

I woke up to large hands shaking me as if there was a zombie apocalypse and we needed to run.

"Mmfh, shaken baby syndrome!" I yelled, half asleep.

"Not funny," Dan said, hiding a smile. "Get up, hun."

"Five more minutes."

"We're literally getting off the plane."

"Fuck."

"I have your stuff ready, and your video posted," he said, lighten the mood as I got up.

"Did you do everything?" I asked, giggling while standing up and stretching.

"Everything and more," he said, fixing his fringe.

"Thanks!" I pecked his cheek.

-

A while later, after getting our luggage checked once again, our foursome walked through the airport, all on our phones, changing the time.

"Why the fuck does Florida need two timezones?" Elise laughed.

"Don't even," I smiled. "You'll break your brain."

"Or what's left of it," Phil joked, kissing her sweetly.

"Daniel," I dragged out. "I'm hungry."

"Oh, well, that sucks," he smiled.

"Oh, c'mon fuckface," I grabbed his unoccupied hand and his carry-on.

"Fine," we laughed, heading towards an ATM taking forever to swap our money, to only do it once again later, then Starbucks.

I got an all natural blueberry crumble bar, which was delightful, and a small, regular coffee.

The barista smiled, "Oh, my gosh! Y'all are my favorite YouTubers! May I get a picture?" She asked, in a Southern accent, smiling at Dan, Phil, and me.

We agreed, when the overhead song on the radio changed to my favorite silly song, "Stacey's Mom."

Ever since my best friend showed it to me in high school two years ago, I'd listen to it every now and then.

I sure did miss her.

We walked away, and I followed her on Instagram, also, her name was Amaryssein.

We decided to stop by the bathrooms and change, getting freshened up.

-

Sipping my Venti coffee, we grabbed our things, and walked outdoors.

It was a nice, warm day.

I was lucky that I had word nice, in season clothes.

It was warming up, as it was spring, so I had put on some dark blue denim shorts, an Avengers t-shirt, black vans, and I had my teal hair down, straightened.

Glasses are annoying, so I put in my contacts, and went like that.

"So, let's get a taxi. You guys ready?" Dan said, stepping toward the large door, security guards standing there like nutcrackers.

"Yup!"

"Always."

"Let's go!"

-

After piling into the taxi, we told the middle-aged man our destination.

He spoke softly and drove briskly in the packed, morning traffic.

In less than fifteen minutes, we arrived at the quite large building.

It was almost a resort, as it had an indoor and outdoor pool and gaming rooms, that cost money, of course.

We entered the air-conditioned building and walked up to the (almost heavily) guarded desk.

"Hello," a woman with a name tag that said 'Katherine' spoke, "Welcome. Do you have a room, or are you checking in as of now?" Her American accent almost took me off guard.

Dan spoke for the four of us, "Hello, we're finishing our payment and entering our rooms today." He smiled, grabbing his wallet, he paid the rest of our room.

Phil did the same.

By the way, we girls did help pay!

The boys got our keys, (yes, each couple got their own room, 'no homo bruhh.') and we got onto the elevator. Our rooms were separated by another.

"No moaning too loud," Elise joked.

"Fuck off, I'm sure you packed condoms," I teased back, sticking my tongue out. "Be a dear and call mom."

"Will do, after," she said, following Phil, "Bye~."

Dan slid the white card into the slot.

It beeped green three times.

I clicked my phone, 8:47.

I set everything down and exhaled, taking no rest to flop myself onto the large, white made bed.

It was soft, I felt like I was diving into a pit of memory foam.

"Dan," I smiled into the pillow.

"Hm?" He locked his phone and smiled towards me.

"The cuddle alarm went off, lay down and hug me, you bastard," I said sarcastically.

"I don't get paid enough for this," he replied in the same silly tone.

We lay there together in bed, and I buried my head in his wide, warm chest.

He threw off his white shoes and got underneath the duvet with me.

I straddled him (no, not like that you sick fucks, not yet. *eyebrow wiggle*) and looked down at him.

"How do I do this?" He whispered.

"Hm?"

"Love you this much, more that I could fathom, I love you, the equivalent of the universe."

"Shut up with those big words and kiss me."

"Buzzkill."

No, neither of us held back, we sat there in each other's warmth, making out, his hands on my hips and mine in his hair.

Our tongues tangled together.

But, as always, we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

One hand. Two hands. Four.

Ugh.

Dan decided to get it, which was probably a bad move.

He was pelted with pillow from the room two down from us--Elise and Phil's.

"Dammit Dan!" Elise smiled, "I was finishing a war with (y/n)!"

"Thanks," he said, playfully frowning and pushing his hair back.

"Mom said she's in town, you want to meet with her now?" She said, looking at me standing up.

I swear, I heard Dan and Phil gulp.

"Whatever you guys want to do!" I grinned.

I haven't seen my mom in ages!

I swear, she is the most chill woman in the history of the entire Earth.

"Y-yeah!" Dan smiled his comedic grin.

"Sure," Phil wrapped his arm around El.

"I don't care if we just got here, I want my mommy!" I said, the last part in a toddler's tone, jokingly.

"And your dad, and your two other siblings," Elise added, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, them too," I smiled.

-

Dan

"Well, what do we need to wear?" I asked, shaky.

What's wrong with me?

"Babe, you're fine, nothing special, we're just getting a bite to eat, at a fucking book store," (y/n) smiled warmly.

"I hope you're right," I smirked.

I slid my shoe back on, and decided to flatted my hair a bit more.

Perfect.

We had to meet them in twenty minutes at Books-A-Million, so I just put my phone and wallet in my back pocket.

"Are you coming?" (Y/n) giggled.

"Ready," I said, rolling my eyes and smirking.

I grabbed her hand, and kissed her dimpled cheek.

She turned red.

Adorable.

I walked out, and locked the door with my key.

Philise was downstairs, in the lobby, so we headed down there, hand in hand into the elevator.

My love was staring at the art in the elevators.

She's looking at that fascinating art, and I'm looking at God's.

I smiled to myself.

The elevator dinged, and we stepped out, hands still intertwined.

"Ten years later," Phil said in a indecipherable accent.

"Oh, pfft," (y/n) said, pushing him gently and grinning.

-

We called another taxi, and it was a different driver. Thank God.

"Books-A-Million," Phil said, getting in the front seat.

"Right," the older man said, shifting the radio to a lower volume.

"Dollhouse," by Melanie Martinez played.

"Oh, I love this song!" (Y/n) giggled.

She sang along in tune, her angelic voice hitting every note and the words coming out of her mouth right on tempo.

We eventually reached the place, stores racked up beside each other.

Phil tried to pay, but I did instead.

"Thank you," we said, climbing out into the front of the building we were meeting up at.

"They're nothing formal, Dan," (y/n) giggled.

"Ugh, I second that," Elise smiled.

We walked into the bookstore and took in a whiff.

There, in the café side of the building, there was an older woman and man, with two teenagers and a tween.

"Mom!" Elise smiled, quickly pacing towards the brunette haired woman.

"Baby!" She replied in a youthful voice.

The family all stood up, and we started talking.

Phil awkwardly, yet trying to be professional, introduced himself to the family.

Then it was my turn.

"I've heard so much about you!" Their mom said. "I'm Melina."

"And I'm Jared, you can all me Jay," the man said.

Melina was much shorter than me, but Jared was almost as tall as me.

"Luke, Sarah, Kinley," Melina cooed, "Meet the boys."

We all sat down at two tables side by side.

"Big family," Phil said. "Oh, that came out wrong."

We all giggled.

"Phil!" I said.

"That's not what I meant!" He replied.

Luke, the oldest teenager, looked about fifteen. He looked somewhat like Adrian. Not too muscular, and average height.

Sarah was thin and tall, she had bleach blonde hair and looked as an athlete, and she was on her phone every second. She was about thirteen.

"Stop tweeting about your idols," Elise joked.

"Well I need a selfie!" She said in a high pitch. She had a cute laugh.

The youngest, Kinley, was 12. She had curly dirty blonde hair and looked like (y/n) in the face. She was playing Pokémon, smiling to herself.

"Did you ever finish the Elite Four?" (Y/n) smiled.

"Mhmm, I got Alpha Sapphire two days ago," Kinley said, focused on her game.

"I have Omega Ruby back home," I said, leaning toward her.

"Awesome! Is it like this?" She pointed her 3DS towards me.

"Almost the same," I smiled.

She blushed.

I saw Sarah whisper something to (y/n), then stare at me, then blush.

(Y/n) giggled an whispered back.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Phil asked everyone, "I can pay."

"Don't be silly," Melina said in her accented voice, "Thank you, I'm not going to let you pay for all of us, it's not a problem."

"Oh, okay," Phil said.

We all ordered drinks and had a great time, staying at the store for two hours.

-

It was only 11 or 12 o'clock by the time we got back to the hotel.

"They loved you," (y/n) giggled.

"Sure," I said.

"Oh, you."

"I love you," I smiled.

"And I, you."

"What time to do we need to check in tomorrow?"

"10:30 is call time to talk about our skits, which Phan's is at 1:30, and then we have free time to do meet and greets throughout the day," I kissed her.

"It's going to be fun!"

"It's going to be hectic."

"That's what's fun about it."

We spent the rest of the afternoon getting ourselves comfortable and going online ad etcetera.

It was a fun night, indeed.

(Comment, Vote, & Follow. 😍✨)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.7K 82
Dan Howell has terrible night terrors that don't seem to be subsiding, but when his parents send him off to college in hopes that things get better f...
13.8K 155 18
IMPORTANT NOTICE THESE WERE ALL WRITTEN BEFORE DAN CAME OUT! THESE ARE IN NO WAY MEANT TO DISRESPECT HIM OR HIS SEXUALITY. WARNINGS: EXPLICIT/SEXUAL...
652 104 18
It's my first ever phanfiction please go easy on me, and I'm not the best with Grammer and punctuation so please don't bash me. Also here the accual...
12.4K 405 41
Dan is struggling with his self confidence. Well, let's be honest. Dan has no self confidence and struggles to face the harsh realities of life and t...