Reborn

由 sonnydaye

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, s... 更多

REBORN
Chapter 01|Awkward
Chapter 02|Safe
Chapter 03|King
Chapter 04|Address
Chapter 05| Butt Warm
Chapter 06| Dates
Chapter 07|Toast
Chapter 08|Ferrari
Chapter 09| Mafia Blood
Chapter 10|Adrenaline
Chapter 11|Plan
Chapter 13| Empty
Chapter 14|Feelings
Chapter 15|Popcorn
Chapter 16| Secret
Chapter 17|Basketball
Chapter 18|Denial
Chapter 19|Bothered
Chapter 20|Taken
Chapter 21|Psycho
Chapter 22|Fingers
Chapter 23|Club
Chapter 24|Relax
Chapter 25|Daddy
Chapter 26|Ruined
Chapter 27|Ice
Chapter 28|Scream
Chapter 29| Brave
Chapter 30|Tuff
Chapter 31|Frustration
Chapter 32|Pain
Chapter 33|Help
Chapter 34|Siblings
Chapter 35|Cuts
Chapter 36|Bittersweet
Chapter 37|Rope
Chapter 38|Sink
Chapter 39|Inhuman
Chapter 40|Monkeys
Chapter 41| Crawl
Chapter 42|Nostalgia
Chapter 43|Mine
Chapter 44|Dimple
Epilogue

Chapter 12|Blame

325 23 1
由 sonnydaye

Bianca/Victoria P.O.V

The man led me out of the building and towards a small coffee shop at the other side of the road.

I didn't trust this man, not one bit, but I trust Jasmine and if she says it's safe to follow him that's what I'll do.

He opened the door and gestured for me to walk in. I told him a small thanks and walked past.

The air smelt of black coffee and pastrie, I liked it. The place had cute round tables with some being occupied by customers.

"They are in the table at the back, near the bathroom," the man said, drawing my attention.

"Who?" I ask narrowing my eyes in suspicion.

He sighed, "just follow me," he said. I rolled my eyes at his attitude.

"How rude," I mumbled as I walked behind him.

We stopped at a table with two young women.

One of them stood up once she saw me, letting me have a better view of her face and after I did I was almost completely lost for words.

"Clara?" I let out in surprise and she gives me a small smile. It's been so long...

"Bianca..." She trails softly, "how have you been?"

I was too shocked to even speak, I felt tears water my eyes, "I-I don't know what to say, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for a mission, to protect you," she says which rises my curiousity.

Not even for a visit? Damn.

I glance at the other lady who was looking at me already, "who are you?"

She smiles softly and stands. She stood taller than me with a few inches and had tan skin with brown caramel eyes.

She opened her mouth to speak but closed it as if lost for words, I noticed tears fill her eyes before she opened her mouth to speak but closed it again.

This only caused me to raise an eyebrow as I waited patiently. People were already giving us curious looks since we are practically the only people standing.

"We should sit," the man suggested from beside me and we all agreed silently.

"So, do you mind telling me who you are now?" I asked seriously.

I turned to Clara and she just watched the both of us with an expression I couldn't understand on her face. She gave me a smile and a curt nod. I looked back at the lady.

"I'm an agent just like Clara here, we've come to give you a message."

"Who are you?" I ask again, paying no attention to what she said before.  The lady sighed, after giving me a watery smile, she replied.

"

My name is Rhea Rodriguez and you are in great danger."

+

I didn't want to believe what I was seeing or hearing but I knew didn't have a choice.

I recognized her all too well.

It was like time stopped when those words left her lips. Everyone else at the table grew silent almost instantly as they waited for my reaction.

I didn't know how to react.

I swallowed, my eyes were still on her because I couldn't move. I was frozen in shock.

She's supposed to be dead.

I could feel my heart rate escalate after it skipped a beat at the reality of her words. I felt very tense and confused, maybe even overwhelmed.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I never thought I'd hear my sister's voice again.

I bit my quivering lip and let out a breath as if I'd been holding it in for a long time. I didn't want to believe it, I hoped it was all a sick prank being pulled on me.

My fingertips still layed on the wooden table in the cafe we congregated. My crossed feet squeezed tightly together and my stomach churned as unpleasant thoughts started to flood my mind.

I don't know what to feel.

Before I knew it my vision blurred and it became hard to breathe, everything darkned and my hands stared to shake. I suddenly feel a cold hand land on mine, instantly freeing me from my slowly approaching attack. My vision cleared.

"Are you okay?" Rhea asks concerned with her hand still on mine. I don't reply and glare down at her hand making her withdraw it quickly. "I know this is alot to take in, and I know there is still so much you don't know, but that's why I'm here, to clear it all up and protect you."

Her words slowly registered in my mind, each letter gently brushed my wheels of thoughts as I sunk it all in carefully. Once I did, something snapped in me.

I clench my hands tightly into fists and flutter my eyes closed. My hands shook as the were already on the table and my own fingernails painfully dug into my flesh but I didn't care.

A hand landed on my shoulder, "Bianca-"

"Don't touch me," I spat venomously, my tone nearly making me flinch myself. The hand flitted.

"Are-"

"Stop asking me if I'm okay," I snap, finally opening my eyes and looking back at Rhea. She returned my gaze with a confused expression on her face. I clenched my hands tighter, knowing I was drawing blood this time.

"I don't get it bi-bi, aren't you happy to see me?" Rhea asks softly. I flinched at the nickname.

Clara and the man had been watching the commotion carefully before Clara speaks up, "we'll give you two some alone time," she says while sending the man a pointed look. They both leave the table silently.

I hear Rhea sigh, "Bianca, aren't you?"

I don't speak for what feels like forever leaving the place silent. Suddenly a chuckle escapes my lips at her words, but it wasn't a happy one. It was a chuckle that I noticed caused Clara to shiver uncomfortably from the next table I knew she was eavesdropping from.

I shake my head at Rhea and stare right at her angrily, now knowing exactly how to react.

"Happy to see you?" I ask with growing rage. She must be delusional. "Happy to see you?!" I repeat louder and Rhea looks around at the eyes slowly falling on us.

"Hey, keep it dow-"

"Rhea I blamed myself!" I slightly yell. "I - all those nights that I cried, telling myself that I killed my mom and my sister!"

Clara butted in, "Bianca there's no need to shout. Rhea can explain."

I give her a bewildered look, "explain?" I look back at Rhea, my body trembled with rage and I felt like I would explode. I don't think I've ever felt this angry or hurt, not this deeply at least. "I went through so much pain, on my own. Do you have any idea what dad put us through when mother died - no, what he put me through-"

"I know and I'm so sorr-"

"No," I interrupt, shaking my head at her, "no you don't know Rhea. Y-you left me to face all that pain on my own, after promising to never leave me, after telling me you'd always be there for me. Then without even batting an eyelash you gave me even more burdens to carry after you faked your own fucking death. I hated myself for what happened, I blamed myself for so long, he blamed me! He hated me!" I felt something warm trail down my cheek making me realise I was crying.

"How dare you come to me, after ten fucking years and tell me shit like that. Do you expect me to just forgive after realizing you were alive all this time?" I ask in disbelief, my voice quivering. "My childhood, took away a very large part of my soul, and no therapist could bring it back," I tell her, "I don't blame myself like I used to, but to think I shed a tear for someone as selfish and conning as you," I spat in disgust. Rhea stared at me, her mouth slightly agape in shock.

A waiter came to our table, "is everything alright here?" She asks hesitantly, probably because of all my shouting.

Clara walks to our table and opens her mouth to speak but I beat her to it, "everything is fine here, infact I was just leaving," I say as I rise to my feet. "And Clara, thanks. Thanks for knowing all this time and never telling me. Thank you for watching me ruin myself and do nothing while knowing you could have helped in a big way."

"I-its not Clara's fault-"

"Don't you dare speak you bitch," I cut off Rhea. "You might be alive and breathing Rhea. But you are dead to me, and I will never speak to you again," I snap and turn on my heel before storming out of the cafe.

Tears fell out of my eyes and I looked up at the blue sky while blinking to help prevent them from falling but they kept coming.

Without thinking I quick walked into the busy street, desperate to find a taxi to take me back to the mansion. I try my best to hold back the sobs clawing at my throat and use my sleeves to clean my never ending tears.

I felt like a fool, I felt betrayed and I felt angry at the same time.

As I searched for my phone in my purse I colided with a hard chest, nearly falling go the ground in the process.

"Are you alright miss?" A deep masculine voice asked. I don't look up and nod, shoving him aside with my shoulder as I try to walk past him. I felt him grab my elbow, "B - Bianca?" The male voice stuttered. I hesitantly turned and was met with a pair of worried eyes. The man's expression was filled with shock and worry. "Bianca it's me, Caleb. What are you doing here?"

My eyes widen slightly and trail through his familiar features before landing on his brown hair. Why did he dye his blonde hair?

"C - Caleb?" I let out, feeling relieved from finding someone I know. "Oh goodness I'm so glad to see you," I admit weakly as I attempt to dry my wet cheeks.

"Bianca, aren't you supposed to be at the boss's mansion with Jasmine? And why the hell are you crying in the middle of the street?" He asks me.

I sniff, looking down at my feet. I hate the fact he's seeing me like this for the first time after five years... so weak. I'm not weak, I'm not thesame Bianca I used to be, sure I still have my scars and my triggers but I'm actually fine now.

At least I think I am.

"I - I don't know," I reply, deciding not to tell him what just happened.

He stares at me in obvious doubt for a few seconds before deciding to drop the topic. "The boss should be here by now, he'll take you home."

My face fell, "I thought he travelled," I tell him.

Called smiles and I almost find myself returning it because of how contagious his smile is.

"That's what he wanted you to think," he answers. "He has a lot going on, he didn't have the time to visit you or Jasmine till a few days after now. I bet he'll be more than shocked when he pulls up in his limo and finds you standing in front of one of his hotels," Caleb says.

I look behind me and find the entrance to a grand looking hotel a few blocks away. Just as I turn back a sleek black limo pulls up beside Caleb and I.

I freeze almost instantly, sniffing one more time as I cringed at my reflection in the black tinted windows. I look like a mess.

One window quietly strolled down painfully slow, catching me in a terrified trance. It revealed the profile of the well known and feared Asher Dane.

His eyes weren't on me, he stared straight ahead of him from inside his limo and I noticed his sharp jawline clenched tightly.

"Get in," his deep dark voice instructed without aknowledging Caleb's presence beside me

A shiver ran down my spine at how the whole circumstance. Usually I wouldn't give in so easily but something in his voice and expression screamed 'listen or else' so I decided to save myself.

I walked closer to the limo and went to the other side, Caleb opened the door for me, "I'll see you another time so we can catch up properly," Caleb says with a wink, "until then... Good luck," he says gesturing towards Asher.

I nod and send him a small smile before entering the car. Caleb shut the door for me and the vehicle moved.

The atmosphere was tense and uninviting. I felt extremely edgy with his dark silence, making me shift in my seat unconsciously closer to the door.

Asher doesn't speak one word and I occasionally steal glances at him but he doesn't look at me once either.

Suddenly, I hear him clear his throat loudly, making me jump before turning to him.

Immediately my eyes met his I was left staring into his stormy and bluish green sea that looked too cold to be human. They seemed so different from the soft and inviting ones I remember from years ago. Dark, empty and angry was all I could make out from them, and it seemed they had been like that for a long time. This broke my heart.

I gulped at the intense look he gave me and suddenly felt like a child caught stealing an extra cookie from the cookie jar.

"Care to explain yourself?" He asks sharply and I flinched at the tone in his voice.

-

AN

Well this was quite the chapter...

Can't wait to write what happens nexttt.

So... What do you think about her reaction to meeting Rhea? Good or bad?

And what about Caleb, and what do you think Asher is going to do to her 😂😂

Thanks for reading!! Please leave a vote and comment your thoughts, I love seeing them.

Till my next update.

Elizi ❤️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
967K 36.2K 39
At twenty, I died as I watched my country burned to ashes. When I opened my eyes, I am sixteen again. The first thing I plan to do is breaking off m...
1.6K 24 36
" For years, It was only us. I can't believe she lied to us. She was a traitor to our kind. I would never forgive that back stabbing bitch!!" Transfe...
15.8K 828 19
"I'll not hesitate to kill him. Because if he can't be mine I won't let him be yours. Be careful." Her words made my breath hitched. But I have to st...