Real Or Fake// Nba Youngboy ❤️

By simplytaa

More

Meeting the gang
Chapter 2 after party
Chapter 3 Working On Us
Chapter 4. Mall/Pettiness
Chapter 5: We official
Chapter 6: LA
Chapter 7: Day Together
Chapter 9: Back in BR
Chapter 10: It only gets worse
Chapter:11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NEW STORY !!

Chapter 8: Album

66 3 0
By simplytaa

Michal Pov:

After my bestie & Joe left out me & Trell room i went to take my shower & i was just thinking about everything that happened in my life then boom hate comments coming i never looked at them yet but still this is just too much.

Once i got out the shower i laid down by Kentrell but he got up to take his shower so while he was in the shower i was in instagram just scrolling & liking then i came past the picture Kentrell posted of me & i liked the picture i looked good but these comments was funny to me.

nba_youngboy

Like by: bbg.babyjoe, mmylann, theshaderoom, and 455,399 others

nba_youngboy: my shawty a real rider💚🔐
@mmichall

theshaderoom: We see you done with kay & nene👀
jania4L: like nene better
mmylann: @jania4L he obviously dont😭
bbg.babyjoe: @mmylann bring yo ass on😭
Random1: eww she ugly asf you did better with kay🤮
janiameshell: you downbad for posting this thing shawty ain't got nun on me😂
nba_youngboy: get yo lame ass on everything bout her better then you & she ain't in it for my money so even if it was true i wouldn't care🤗
Random2: eww🤢
kayyfans: youngboy you downbad for this😭

I just stopped reading them tbh i really didn't care they just called me ugly then it's fan pages shit funny asf. My followers really went zoom & i hated it man. Kentrell came out the bathroom asking what's wrong.

"What's wrong shawty?" kentrell asked. "Nothing but thank you for sticking up for me you didn't have to tho" i told him. "I know i didn't but i wanted to that would be rude to let people talk about yo girl on yo page & not say nothing back no matter what happens or where we at ima forever stick up for you" he told me i just smiled.

He came & laid on side me then we kissed & went to sleep i didn't want to do nothing with him yet i just want to make sure we last before i just give it up.

June 6th
Saturday

"Bae the album that you made for me really come out today"? i asked & he nodded. Can you at least name the songs on there i asked. "Damn Michal they called:
You the one
No.9
Sky cry
Over
Ride out
Show me your love
How you want it
& Call on me".

(i'm using the songs i wanna use i know they all out of order)

"Oouu bae you really wrote 8 songs about/ for me i feel special it need to hurry up & drop i want hear it since you acting bad right now" i told him he just laughed & said "i told you i was for real about us & you special to me & you got 30 minutes til it drop".

30 Minutes Later

Trell album that he made for me finally dropped so he told me to get in the car he wanted to go for a ride while we listen to them, the first song he played was You The One.

You the one that I want in my life, yeah
You the one that I want every night, yeah
You the one that I want on my side, yeah
Promise for you I'll ride
I need you to be there for me, yeah
I'm so deep up in these streets, yeah
I stay clutching on my heat, yeah
I know these niggas wan' kill me

"Awwe trell" i told him he just was smiling

Say they love me, they don't love me
Ain't nobody that I'm trustin'
Ain't got no time to be fussin'
I need you to be there for me
So many hoes wanna fuck me
Baby that ain't worth nothin'
Know I want us to be together
I won't change on you for nothing, yeah
You won't never want for nothing
I won't change on you for nothing
You won't never want for nothing

Once the song was over i kissed him at the red light & he played No.9 i already heard that cause he sung it to me in stage so then he played Sky Cry.

Got a real big heart, but I'm real deal slime
Get a real bad bitch, I'ma make her mine
I'm a real street nigga who be totin' that iron
She a real hood bitch, she the rich nigga kind
She a real good girl, some shit on her mind
Post up at the trap with the stick outside
Every bitch in the truck, neither one my kind
Have a daughter by choice, I'ma name her Kind.

"So bae you want our daughter name to be Kind" i asked & he nodded & i just continued to listen.

You can't make a choice wit' your heart in the middle I see your soul in the sky through a symbol No insurance for the incidentals
Real bitch go hard for they niggas.

30 Minutes Later
After we listened to all the songs i was cheesed up he was laughing then i got a call from Joe so i answered it.

Michal:
what you want joe.
Joe🙄:
man jania & kay on live together talking about you they mad cause you got a album they said you gone see.
Michal:
man i ain't trippn off them they mad cause he gave me the time of the day, but we finna get son to eat you want something.
Joe🙄:
yeah bring a nigga a chicken sandwich
Michal:
ite bye ugly ass
wait ask my bestie if she want some
Joe🙄:
say bae you want some from popeyes...
she said get her chicken sandwich too

After we got our food we headed back to the hotel we gave Joe & my bestie they food & went to our hotel room, once we got done eating i took my shower & headed to my bestie room to talk.

"Man best Jania & Kay really some hating ass hoes for real then they taking all this shit to the internet. I don't know Kay like that but that hoe getting her ass beat next time i see her" i told Mylan. "You ain't lying & you know i'm right there if she or anybody else want do something stupid cause you know me ima go retarded tuah" Mylan said.

"But how you like the sings trell made for you?" she asked. "Girl i love them i gotta day my favorite one is
ride out & No.9" i told her. "So the stuff he said you said in the song did you really say it" she asked. "Yeah me & him actually had some conversations we had one deep conversation that's it but hopefully he open up more".

Me & Mylan talked for the longest then i finally went back to my room.

Kentrell Pov:

Michal left to go talk to her bestfriend & Joe came into me & her hotel room & we just talked.

"Aye bro you really feeling shawty it ain't even been that long & shawty got you soft & you wrote a whole album about her in less then a week" Joe told me.

"Man nigga shut up ain't nobody soft it's just something bout shawty for real even nene couldn't do it to me & shawty ain't even let me fuck yet i think that another reason why cause she ain't fast like the rest of em i like a female who challenge me"

"Man fuck that she made you soft" Joe said laughing & shaking his head.

Me & Joe talked bout a few things & what state we gone be going till we go back to BR.

Once Michal came back she made Joe leave & we held a mini conversation.

"Trell" she mumbled. "Huh" i said. "Why it got to be so much hate why can't we just have a normal relationship without me having to fight people i feel like i gotta watch my every move for real" she said.
"Cause shawty you mines they mad cause i never did this shit to them you got a album i took you on stage posted you & asked you to be for me on stage during my concert sung songs to you during my concert to it's just love & hate okay" i told her & she nodded.

After that she played in my hair & we fell asleep.

I been making these things so short ima start making them a lil longer especially when the problems start happening.

Btw he don't have no kids in my book nor herpes & on the next chapter ima skip a few months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.4K 41
𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐯𝐞 - Cover By : @MONEYISMY...
166K 5.2K 48
" 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞"
98.6K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?