Chapter 9: Back in BR

August 7
Friday

Mylan Pov:We finally back in BR me & Michal start college on the 13th

Mylan Pov:
We finally back in BR me & Michal start college on the 13th. Michal went back to her moms house to pack her bags cause she buying her own house, i'm sitting in the car with Joe nem waiting for her to come out then we hear screaming so we all jump out the car i told them to stay cause her mom would trip.

"BESTIE BESTIE MICHAL WHERE YOU AT?" i yelled until her mom boyfriend grabbed me by my neck & put me in the room with her & tied me up like they did with her.

"Mylan where the boys at?" Michal whispered so they wouldn't hear. I told them to stay in the car but you know trell if we not back in five minutes he gone take matters in his own hand.

25 Minutes later

Okay you said he gone take matters in his own hands where the fuc-
before Michal could finish talking...

"BOOM BOOM BOOM"

Trell knocked the door down & untied us while Joe was holding Michal mom so she wouldn't move.

Once Michal got all her stuff we left & Michal mom ran over to her dead boyfriend.

"Michal you straight" kentrell asked her & she just nodded. "Best you not good i know you something happen but you don't want us to know" i told her & she just broke down crying.

25 Minutes Later

We made it to trell house & Michal didnt go straight in the house like everyone else did so i stayed back with her.

"H-he raped me & she just sat there & watched" Michal told me while crying. "Omg best come here it's ok he gone now so you don't have to worry about that no more & your mom is a sorry excuse of a mother" i told her. "She sat there & said you should've came home & you could've avoided all this & we could've been a happy family ain't shit about that was happy he used to always put his hands on me a she sat there like a bitch she the reason my sister & brother n- not around" she said as she broke down again.

Me & Michal been bestfriends since babies & as i remember her siblings was around until she turned 7 she never opened up to me about it she said she will when she felt like it.

"Michal let's go inside & clean your face up you got your mascara all over" i told her.

Michal Pov:
When Mylan said let's go in the house we went to trell downstairs bathroom i was guessing the guys was in the backyard cause i ain't see them anywhere in the house. But i was thinking & i think i'm ready to open up to Mylan about my Brother & Sister.