Chapter 2 after party

Mylan Pov

Mylan Pov

We left the concert & was in the truck with youngboy gang or whatever i was feeling joe ass man i was all on his lap & shit Michal want act like she ain't a freak & be all shy but ima show her.

Mylan why you so quite Michal asked, bitch why you so shy i replied she ignored me. The rest of the ride was quite until we pulled up at some big ass house. Joe where we at? We at kentrell after party he responded, i looked & said kentrell? he said youngboy he kentrell girl don't act slow, i popped the back of his head don't play with me.

I see Michal standing there on her phone, Joe ima be back lemme check on my bestie, ite he said lowly.

Bestie what's wrong?  ughh she said i see how you & Joe all boo'd up i want be like that with youn-

Kentrell i cut her off,  kentrell she replied confused? yeah that's his real name i responded, oh but yeah i wanna be like that but i know he just want fuck me man that's all he do she said.

she sounded to depressed ion play that shit with my bestie. Bestie it's your 20th birthday don't let no nigga let you down girl forreal i told her she nodded then Kentrell came & grabbed her away she look back & stuck her tongue out i swear she bipolar i said, i heard that she yelled i just laughed walking back my Joe.

I snatched Joe by his shirt,  joe let me tell you something i'm feeling you so don't fuck it up & my bestie feeling Kentrell so you would wanna knock some sense in his dented up ass head & if either of y'all fuck up i giggled & let him go.

I was finna walk away he grabbed me by my hair & said, "if you ever grab me like that a day in yo life yo ass ain't gone see the next day you understand, i laughed & said yes daddy hehe. Then he stated that he was gone talk to Kentrell.

So as he was going to talk to Kentrell i decided to post my pics from earlier.

Swipe>>

Liked by: mmichall, bby.babyjoe, nba_youngboy and 1,456
mmylann: i'm the best so you won't compete😘

mmichall: bestie your my heart😍😭
mmylann: ily🤞🏾

bby.babyjoe: my bby🥺
mmylann:4L🤞🏾

nba_youngboy: sis n law😌
mmylann: n law👀 @mmichall
mmichall: hush yo ass😭

so i get done posting my pics & here come that pig screaming KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN!!

i looked over, him & my bestie was tonguing it down. I ran up to joe & said look. Aww shit they cute he said  while recording, before he could post it jania snatched the phone out his hand & i smacked the hell outta her for touching my man phone.

Next thing you know we was rolling, i had her on the ground i was on top of her punching her face i felt joe grabbed & i elbowed him then jania bald head ass friend jumped in.

Michal Pov:
So me & youn- kentrell was kissing next thing you know i looked up & bitches banking my bestie.

OHH FUCKK NO I KNOW YALL BITCHES NOT BANKING MY BESTIE I YELLED !!!

I jumped out kentrell lapped & started beating the hell out of some girl i'm guessing it was the pig bestfriend ionno but i don't play that shit bout my bestie so i'm on top of girl punching the shit out her kentrell grabbbed me i yanked back still fighting the hoe who THOUGHT they had my bestie sike bitch i think the fuck not after we got done fighting we left well technically got kicked out but i don't care we had a good reason.

Yo Michal what the fuck was that about kentrell yelled, don't ask me ask Mylan i went cause they was banking my bestie the fuck.

Mylan what happened Kentrell asked ?

Mylan Pov:
okay so i'm just standing there posting my pics on the gram & i hear pig well fuck jania pig looking ass  yelling yo full name i'm guessing, so i scanned the room for you & i see you & my bestie tonguing it down so i told Joe & he said "Aww shit they cute" & he was recording, & right before he was about to post it jani- fuck that PIG snatched his phone from him so i smacked her for touching my nigga phone the fuck then we was rolling & her friend jumped in then there came my bestie loyal ass.

All i heard was Kentrell smacking his lips & i rolled my eyes i ain't give a fuck & obviously he didn't so.

We pulled up at the hotel told the niggas bye but they was coming in i said y'all not coming out rooms i said, i heard joe smart ass mouth say we got our own rooms here stupid.

Kentrell Pov:
Yo Michal come to my room real quick. she smacked her lips. Say son don't smack yo lips at me, whatever she said.

So we got in my room she sat in my bed. So kentrell what you want cause i'm tired & i need to shower she said with a attitude. Say stop talking with a attitude before i not tell you what i wanna say. okay kentrell what she said more calmly.

Okay so i wantchu i know we just met but you my type & im feeling you, i'm not saying we hop straight in a relationship i'm just tryna let you know the real so you don't talk to no other nigga only me okay ? she said yeah lowly, why you said it like that you don't want me or something i said? i do but i don't want you to fuck me then move around or cheat on me i been broke to many times dawg she said i heard her voice cracking i know she wasn't gone cry in front me tho cause i know females, look i ain't for none of that ite i wantchu real shit i'm done playing females i just want you & ima prove that ite ? okay she mumbled. I'm serious Michal that's why i want you to stay & come with me for the rest of my tour ? what? you serious kentrell ? she said yeah i'm serious i want you son. okay she said loudly this time & she just jumped in my arms & kissed me passionately.

Ite look go get you some sleep clothes & come stay with me tonight. Nah ima stay in my own room since i'm paying why waste plus we still gotta get to know each other she said as she walked out i just said ite.

Y'all think they moving to fast or they doing good ? should she go with him on tour ? will jania be back with more bullshit ?