My Bench Boy (On Hold)

By CriticallyIntense

Colton Peters is the smallest boy in the lacrosse team, people wonder why he's even in the team because he ne... More

My Bench Boy
001 - dead lamppost
002 - I should be
003 - I don't want to
004 - Or else what
005 - He started it all
006 - Blue, Colton.
007- I know
008 - It is to me.
009 - so you used me
010 - Bretty Bre
011 - Iced Coffee
012 - it's so gross
14 - I have hands
15 - Shut up
16 - Mine's Civil

013 - hello to you too

3.9K 245 85
By CriticallyIntense

Chapter 13: hello to you too

Colton Peters

I sat on one of the benches in the locker room, my back resting on a random locker as I tried to drone out the sound of the shower as Brett fucking Adams showered.

My leg was bouncing impatiently on the floor as I tried to think of something else. I couldn't, I couldn't get the stupid wankers body and touch of my mind. Never in my life have I wanted to be a pervert so bad. All I had to do was scoot towards the edge of the bench and look back and I'd see Brett showing in all his naked glory. My body jerked at just the thought of that and I could feel my blood rush towards a particular area.

Fuck.

I got up and started pacing around in a furtile attempt to stop myself from getting hard. It's Brett's fault I'm this worked up, he bloody kissed me. More like pecked me but-- My fingers moved up to touch my lips and I bit them in anger. Bloody fucker. "Kiss me again Brett Adams and I break your face in," I mumbled to myself but even I doubted myself.

Kissing boys felt good, a fact I've known since I was thirteen. It felt way better than girls and was mind-blowing if it was with someone you like. I didn't like Brett, not like that and not in any way. I just started tolerating his company now and even with that, I'm still on the edge. But— but his peck wasn't so bad, no peck has ever felt so much before. Maybe it's the way he held me, God, the way he held me.

How else could he hold me? I wondered, closing my eyes shut. Then as if that was not enough, he just had to get shirtless a minute later. Did he know how that would affect me? Like, I'm literally gay — I'm attracted to his kind and he just decided to get naked in front of me. With his amazing body.

I thought I'd seen all with Hardin but damn. I knew Brett would have an amazing body, the outline was there on his clothes but I didn't expect it to be that good. He was shiny tanned, biceps, pectoral, triceps, six packs... Everything was popping out. How did I manage to stand a chance against him when we fought?

"Um, Colton," I heard Brett's voice and my eyes that I didn't even know were closed, snapped open. "What are doing?"

I was relaxing with my back against a locker, drooling about Brett's body. Brett that was, again, standing half naked in front of me in his school trousers and a white towel around his neck. I pushed off the locker, my entire body heating up. "Nothing."

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.

I nodded, unable to look at him. I was already lusting enough as it is. I'm not letting myself feel anything more for a handsome, obnoxious, smug, rich Primal Boy. Never.  "I'm fine, put on your shirt so we'd go back."

"I can't wear that shirt anymore. It's soiled and I'm done with it." I heard him shudder, like the total drama king I've learned he is. "Gross."

I pounded my fist on a locker, "well, your highness, you can't go around half naked either."

"What? We're practically alone in the school, it's okay."

"Mrs Fanning is still around," I reminded wandering where his senses have run away to.

"We could just tell her what happened," he was moving, I could tell. "No biggie."

"Yes biggie!" I turned around to face him only to realize he was right behind me. "Um—"

"Yeah?" Brett asked but I'm sure he knew what was happening. He was messing with me on purpose. "Colton?"

Placing my hands on his sizzling chest, I shoved him back. "Fuck off." My voice sounded nothing like my voice. That 'Fuck off' lacked everything a fuck off, should have.

Brett snickered and I glared, knowing he was loving every moment of this. He sat on the bench, "Well, Colton, unless you have an extra pair of shirt for me, I'm afraid I'm going to remain shirtless."

I raked my head for solutions to wipe the smirk off his face and I immediately got one. Opening up my locker, I tossed my lacrosse shirt at him. Without the pads inside of it, it was a really big shirt and clean. I smirked at Brett as he pulled the shirt away from his face, "that should work, right?"

Brett looked the shirt over, "not exactly my size."

"Snug fit then," I said, crossing my arms at him.

He rolled his eyes and pulled the shirt on. I was right, it was a snug fit. His shoulders were nearly as broad as mine with the paddings. This guy. "You smell nice," Brett said with a wink at me.

I gave him my middle finger, "we've got toilets to clean mister." I heard him groan as I left the locker room and I couldn't help but smile.

---

I supervised Brett's work in the toilet, telling where to scrub at and where to just clean. I took over the stalls — the really gross place, and he took over the sinks and mirror. I did most of the work but I didn't mind at all. We couldn't finish before Mrs Hendricks had to go and dismissed us, saying we'd finish up next time. Brett's groan and grumble was so amusing, especially since he was in my lacrosse shirt. It suited him to be honest, maybe more than it did me.

"Here you go," Brett held a hand sanitizer up for me as we were about to part ways in the parking lot. I spread my palms open and he squirted the gooey stuff into each of them.

"We already washed our hands," I commented, rubbing my hands together nevertheless.

"One can never be too careful."

"Are you a neat freak?" I blurted out, "like big on hygiene and stuff?"

"Not really," he admitted, "there's just something about a public toilet that freaks me out."

"Oh," I nodded and tucked my hands into my pockets. Giving him one last look, I walked away.

"So, I'd pick you up by seven?" He yelled after me and I came to an immediate stop.

What?!

I turned with a raised brow at him, "what?"

He took two strides closer to me, "our date. Seven pm."

"Must it be today?" I asked with frown. I didn't want to go out with him, especially today.

"Yeah, I made reservations earlier but if you have other plans—"

"Reservations?" My eyes widen. Is this some kind of fancy date? Oh God, what have I gotten myself into.

Brett winks, "so seven then?"

"Fine, since you already made fucking reservations."

"Where do I pick you?"

I raised my head, then mentally shook the thought away. He can't come to the trailer park, nope. "Tell me where and I'd meet you there."

Brett pursed his lips, "that won't work, it's supposed to be a surprise."

I scoffed, "you're taking me to a five or four star restaurant, what's a surprise in that?"

Brett narrowed his eyes at me, "it's still a surprise. Now stop being difficult and just tell me where you fucking live so I'd pick you up."

I crossed my arms, "I'd rather come meet you."

"I'm picking you up," Brett insisted, crossing his arms at me too.

Seeing that this wasn't going anywhere, I sighed, biting my lip. "Fine, I'd wait for you at Jams bridge."

Brett doesn't respond and when I look at him, his eyes are trained on my lips. I stop biting my lip and frown at him. "Brett?"

"Yeah," he looked away, his hand going to rub his neck. "Jams Bridge."

I rolled my eyes at him, walking away. "See you."

"Don't be late," Brett shouted after me and I just gave him the finger.

The walk over to the bus stop turned out to be a really long one as I thought about how everything could go wrong. How I was making a mistake and going against my rules just for Brett Adams. It's exciting though, how he get me to do things I have said I won't. He had some kind of power over me and it was a bit scary and fascinating. What else except muscles, drama and a smug look was Brett packing under his sleeves. It might be nice to find out.

*

When I got to my 'home' I was too restless to rest. He was taking me on a fancy date so I had to dress the part. I don't have the clothes needed. I don't have anything expensive except my uniform. I don't go anywhere expensive and I couldn't afford it.

After a truck load of stressing out with just less than an hour left until I have to go. I settled on my finiest blue jean, my only blue jean, the other two were black. And a polo shirt I won at some game once and I have only worn it once for some interview. I studied myself in the mirror, they went together, I looked nice. As nice as I could. My fingers kept hitting the side of my leg as I fought the nervous.

I'm going to go to a fancy restaurant and stick out like a sore thumb!

I glanced at my little 'wardrobe' of clothes arranged on hangers. I could just wear my hoodie and a cap. No way Colton. Even I didn't have the guts to get embarrassed on that level.

Running a comb over my hair, I tried to relax telling myself that it'll be okay. It's just one date and nobody would know me there. My eyes shifted to the pack of cigarettes lying on my table, they might help but I'm certain they'd smell on me. No way, I shook my head, not worth it right now. I don't stink of poverty after all and the polo does look nice. Twenty minutes to the time, I left my trailer, taking the semi long walk over to Jams Bridge.

I reached there ten minutes after seven. I took my time coming here, I didn't want to run so I don't get sweaty and ruin everything. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets to see the latest Mercedes Benz parked by the bridge. With my mouth hanging open, I looked around. The road were somehow empty by this time.

What the fuck was a Benz like this doing here?

Then my eyes caught on what it didn't before— the tall guy relaxing on the wall, hands in his pocket as he whistled to himself. Brett fucking Adams. He owned the Benz? Wow. I didn't have it in me to be mad because of his unnecessary wealth because the car was too awesome and not something to be seen around this area. Someone could attack him and steal the car.

I started walking towards him taking the liberty that he hasn't seen me to check him out. Of course he looked better. He had on washed blue chinos trousers and a plain grey shirt tucked into it with a nice dark grey jacket blazer over it, buttoned at the center with the only button on it. His hair was styled to perfection and I just wanted to retreat and run back home. Unfortunately he saw me before I could, leaning off the wall and smiling at me.

"Hi," he said, unbuttoning the jacket and stuffing his hands into his trouser pockets.

I eyed him and moved my eyes to  the Benz. "This yours?"

He grinned, "yeah, sweet ride, right?"

I walked over to the passenger, "yeah, would look good to the black market when it's stolen from you."

He chuckled, "hello to you too."

If he thought I was joking, then he's more dense than I thought. I pulled at the door, but it didn't bulge open. "Can we just go and get this over with?"

He nodded and I got a feeling I'm going to upset him or hurt his precious feelings. "Right," he opened the doors, "you look good, by the way."

I rolled my eyes, getting into the car. I wasn't upset, I was just nervous about some hoodlum spotting the car and tracking Brett down to steal it— I've done it before. Plus, he looked really good and was getting on my nerves, I could only resist so much. "Yeah, can we go now?"

He got into the car, his cologne hitting me in all the right places. "Colton Peters, you're just a ball of sunshine, aren't you?"

You wouldn't think so if you know the real me, I thought to myself. Then I faked a wide grin at him, "aren't I?"

To that, Brett just chuckled driving us out of there, out of a flake of my world and into a speck of his.

---------------------------

I just love this two...

Share, vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 78.3K 26
Meet Jordan, a shy eighteen-year-old boy, who had just started senior year in the sunny state of California. He's a quirky, nerdy boy who happens to...
59.8K 2.5K 48
[boyxboy] Cameron Patterson and Aaron Williams have hated each other for as long as either of them can remember. Because they play positions that cou...
1.2M 41.8K 47
The son of the schools old, but famous, QB jock and head cheerleader - Andrew Simmons. He was supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one...
133K 5.2K 69
Luis and his family recently moved to a new state. His favorite thing to do is play soccer. Everything soccer. There's struggles at home and struggle...