Ocean life

By Vixky_

There's a girl name Lois Sea. She lives in North Carolina. She loves to surf. The beach is near her house. Sh... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

chapter 5

2.9K 40 8
By Vixky_

Let it go let it go can't hold it back anymore. Let it go let it go turn away and slam the door. I don't care-

"Ugh who's texting me at SEVEN IN THE MORNING IT'S SUMMER" I yelled to myself. I turned to see if Aqua was awake and she was, she wide awake. "Oh umm that wasn't a alerm sorry" I told her. "Oh well what was it then" she asked. As I yawned I took the phone from my night stand. "Oh it's Luke?" I said confused. "What did he said" Aqua ask while frowning. "Um he asked if me and you were going to the beach to surf?" I said.

"Oh yes I am going see ya" she said while getting up from the bed and going straight to the bathroom. As she was in the bathroom I when to my closet to look for my surfing suit. I did my bed and finally when she got out the bathroom I went in.

I brushed my teeth, put a face mask and I put some waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I got out the bathroom and went down stairs. I saw Aqua already eating breakfast. To be honest I'm not a morning person so I just slowly went down the steps. "Ugh I'm so tried" I said whinning. "And why are you 'sooooo' tried?" she asked me. "Um I had my mind on stuff" I told her trying to avoid saying Luke's name. "What type of stuff?" She asked me while arching her eyebrow. "Uhhh I umm surfing" I said. "Surfing?" She said crossing her arms.

"Yeah." "Well I don't believe you" she said playfully. "Ok" I said wth a smirk. I really don't care if anybody doesn't believe me on anything even though it bothers me. "Well hurry up I wanna see Luke" she said jumping off her seat. I went to get a banana.

"Hey where's your mom?" She ask confused. "Oh she left a note on the refrigerator" I said suprised cause she never leaves a note. "Oh it says she had to go out of the state for a emergency."

"But wouldn't she call you if she left or the day before?" Aqua asked. "Ehh" I said not really caring. "It saids tht shes not coming back until next week" I said pretty sad because we never spend time together as a family.

"Oh ok well lets go hit the beach!" Aqua said hitting my front door open. I started laughing on how she hit the door open because when she open it she almost tripped. "It's not funny" she said with a frown. "Oh please" I said.

We went heading toward the beach until Aqua stopped me. "Hey what are you doing?" I asked her. "Well what if he was asking you specifically?" She said with a frown. "Well what if you stop with the what 'ifs' and we go and find out" I told her trying to go towards the beach. "Umm well ok" she said growing a smile on her face. We went to the shore as we saw Luke running to us. "Hey guys oh I mean girls" he said teasing us. "H-h-heyy" Aqua said. "Oh here we go again" I said. "What was that?" Luke asked me. "Oh umm nothing" I said trying my best not to embarrass Aqua.

"Um how you've been" Aqua said trying to make the akwardness go away. "Ehh fine a little tough but good" he said rubbing his wet hair. "Well we got to go hit the waves" I said cutting them both. Ugh how much I hate all this 'chemistry' connection and stuff. "Ok I'll be watching" he said with a smirk on his face.

~Two hours later~

We came back to shore and I went running to my bag to get my phone. I got my phone and I checked what time it was. "Wow it's 4pm" I said. As I was still staring at the time some shadow was in front of me. I turned around and it was Luke. "OMG you scared me" I said with a shocked face. "Uhh sorry" he said. "Sooo". "Oh yea umm I was going to ask you and your mom if you guys wanted to come over my house for dinner?" He said rubbing his hair. I looked up then I stand up and I asked him "why do you always do that." "Do what?" He asked in confusion. "Well you know the rubbing hair thing" I said crossing my arms. "I don't know I just do it" he said. "Oh ok well sorry about that" I sad with shame. "Ahh don't be" he said smiling. "Sooo can you come oh yea and your mother?"

"Um well I don't know cause my mom is not home until next week soo-". "Oh it's ok if you don't come my told me to ask you" he said. "Well thank you I will think about it" I said smiling. "Hey what did I miss?" Aqua said running to us. "Oh nothing" I said. "Well I got to get home" Aqua said with her demanding voice. "Oh yea well bye" I said waving at Luke while running towards my house.

--

As Aqua left I went to take a long relaxing bath. I just remembered that Luke offered me to come today to his house for dinner. "Oh snap I forgot to tell him my response" I said to my self. I decided to go since I have nothing to do. As I quickly got ready to go to his house I texted him saying that I will be coming to his house for dinner.

--

~Aurhors note~

Thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666 14 34
Danielle Davis is an average girl who enjoys reading and being secluded from the world. Danielle plans to get an internship to travel the world after...
67.8K 2.3K 47
Brianna grew up in Atlanta and didn't want her life to be anywhere else. That's until her best friend Sammi forces her to go on a summer trip to Cali...
196K 5.6K 24
Meet Hannah, a fun loving girl who lives in Port Douglas, Australia. She loves to surf, it's her favorite thing to do. But everything changes on her...
6.8K 1.6K 24
☆ 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 @𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 ☆ Sun, sea and surfing...it's Skye's version of paradise - so why does everythi...