RAYNA - His Achilles Heel

By suitelifeofcotah

(PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS ALPHA TEACHER) Rayna has lived her life up until this point in terrible situations. She... More

Another day at Guildin University
Well Thats an Introduction
A coincidence?
A Filler Job
New Meetings
Dinner and the Guests
Damage Control
What? you don't know?
Feeling of Security
Why
"601"
You wouldnt.
Monster
An Uninvited Guest
The Troupe Of Idiots
Okay but..who are you?
Well hello
The road to decisions
New Beginnings
Moving on
A mental collision
The long Process
Im sorry, what?
Better left unsaid
Rebuilding
Bonded
A moment of weakness
Training
Elders
Sleepless nights
To the mall we go
Chopsticks are the devil
A new Appearance
Tell me
The talk
Timing
A chaotic Morning
The Morning After
My Dear Sunflower
Call A Meeting
You want to what ?
You can do what ?
Make it A date
Date night
Date night Pt 2
Into The Woods
The Princess and the Peasant
To Ashes.
Authors Note

A steamy encounter

5.6K 164 36
By suitelifeofcotah

Raynas POV

We had played for the whole period and by the time we were done I knew that his favorite color was royal blue , the girl that was in the kitchen was his sister, he has a mother and I had met his dad already ... his favorite food was curry and he loved Asian food . We were currently arguing over whether Wendy's is better than McDonald's.

 "I honestly don't even see why this is a conversation!  McDonald's is CLEARLY BETTER ." Alois exclaims throwing his hands in the air in frustration.

"Are you dumb? The only thing good from McDonald's is their fries and smoothies/Coffee , I would say their ice cream but OH WAIT THE MACHINES ALWAYS BROKEN, Their sprite is literally acid in A cup, Not to mention they know nothinggggg of proper customer service and How are you a fast food place that specializes in sandwiches BUT YOUR SANDWICHES ARE NASTY." I'm so sick of him

 No wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend who the fuck picks McDonald's over Wendy's . 

He opens his mouth to say something before the speaker interrupts him . "Will Ms.Rayna Artegio please report to the Main office , Rayna Artegio to the Main Office , thank you."
Me to the office? Alois turns looking just as confused as I am before his eyes glaze over slightly . I check the time on the clock 2:11 I should probably take my things, since theirs only 9 minutes left I'm probably not coming back here . I grab my book bag and make my way to the door instantly snapping Alois out of his trance . 

"I'll see you at home ." He says softly as I walk out the door . Home , I have a home? The thought makes me smile slightly . Within minutes I'm in front of the main office . I open the door and see Ms.Kathy , her eyes beaming as I approach , she flicks my head and starts screaming at me giving me a rant on how I can't just disappear like that and that I left her with these idiots just to come back today and not say Hi . I smile laughing " I'm sorry miss ! I've just been so busy lately ."
" Sooo busy that you forgot all about lil ole me , it's okay I understand. You youngins always forget about us old folks ." She laughs out smiling as she hugs me. I thought I heard her say something but I guess I was imagining it , the bell rings and I turn " I'll see you tomorrow Ms! "
"Rayna , Mr.Finn wants to see you in his class before you go." She says as I'm walking out .
" Ughhhh." I groan and make my way back towards his class. If I knew He'd make me come back I would've left my bag . 

The hallways were relatively clear besides a few teachers and athletes getting dressed in the bathroom . I knock on the door and he opens it his eyes roam my frame as he opens the door. Before I can even say anything he pulls me into the classroom and hugs me . His once tense body relaxing as the hug progressed , In not sure what's wrong but I place my hands on his back and rub small circles . He immediately relaxes completely with the small gesture . He sighs and then lets me go making me blush slightly. He grabs my hand in his and pulls me out the door . "Let's go." I pull back slightly staying put "Alois what if someone sees u-."
"They won't " he interrupts sounding sure so I decide to trust him . He pulls me through the hallways and eventually we go to the main door , surprisingly I didn't see anyone at all everyone must've been outside . " Let me go out first."
He raises his eyebrow at me but let's my hand go. I walk out first a safe distance from the school and then Alois follows getting into his car, by the time he's gotten in his car I'm at the same place I asked him to let me out at this morning . Within seconds he's next me to in his car and I get in . I watch him as he drives before leaning my head back and slowly drifting to sleep. Is this what life's going to be like at school? 

And it was . For the next two weeks when it came to school me and Alois pretty much had the same routine , ignore each other through the day , I do my work in class he doesn't bring any extra attention to me in class then for my Aiding period I help him with school stuff and we get to know each other , we're pretty close now and he's one of my only other friends besides Alex . Something seemed off today though ? Alois has been fidgety all day , this morning he didn't even say anything to me before we got to school and we were now in my aiding block and he seemed so tense . What was wrong? "Alois?"
He jumps as if I startled him bringing him out of a deep thought .
"Yes Ms.Artegio ?"
Something was definitely wrong
I got from out of my seat and walked to him standing directly in front of him and his spin chair .
"What's wrong ?" He looked me over and his eyes began to get dark ? Maybe I'm imagining it.

"I recommend you don't stand this close to me sweetheart. Especially dressed like that ." He says making my face flush red . I had on a black long sleeve dress that went to about my knees and was form fitting yet comfortable, even his voice seemed a bit more tense than usual but it made me feel right in so many different places . A tingle shot up my spine as he grabbed my hand pulling me down on his lap, by now I'm sure my face was giving a tomato a run for its money , I crossed my legs together at my ankles and attempted to get up only to be pulled back down by Alois . " I can sense your arousal Rayna ." 

Ah fuck

"I wonder how that happened." He murmers lowering his head to my neck blowing softly the gesture making me shift slightly my breath getting caught in my throat as he runs his hand over my thigh moving his head up to my ear .

Do I want him to stop ? The warm tingling sensation I got whenever our skin made contact was like something out of a romance novel. 

"What are you thinking about Sweetheart ? Youre body's getting hotter by the second ."
 why does this affect me so much 

 He's barely touching me yet it feels so nice , it's like small sparks everywhere his hands touch .
I shift slightly as he lowers his head back to my neck , placing a trail of soft kisses down my collarbone and shoulder . He uses his hand that was once rubbing my thigh to grip right in between my legs opening them slightly . He begins an assault on my neck with his mouth causing me to  bite my lip as an attempt to keep any other sounds from escaping.

He uses his spare hand to grip my throat softly and tilt my head to the side giving him easy access . The sound making him tense he stops , i instinctively whined from the lack of contact my body subconsciously rubs against his causing his already noticeable hard on to press against me more . He groans before kissing the tip of my ear and pulling me off of him. He rubs his face and stands up looking at me. "Mamas as much as I'd love to continue you're not ready, and I know you're not. We're stopping ." He says slightly out of breath . I wanted to argue with him but he was right , I'm not ready . I back away and pull down my dress standing up straight. "Yeah ..you're right.." I mutter , I can feel tears brimming in my eyes so I just walk out completely ignoring Alois who was calling for me . I just didn't want to talk right now .
I walked right out the main doors and made my way towards the house . School wasn't nearly over yet but I just could stay there anymore .

He rejected me , he had to . 

I don't blame him I should've told him to stop . 

He probably thinks I'm easy , disgusting, fat . 

As the words filled my head I felt my tears fall . I sniffled and kept walking not even bothering to wipe my eyes . 

Slut ,Whore,Easy . 

My whole body slowly began to shake as I walked , The words repeting in my head that I once only heard from my parents I could now hear in Alois's voice. 

Useless

Trash

 my breathing becomes hitched as my vision blurs slightly . My back slides against the brick wall behind me , As I place my head in my hands and start sobbing .

 I feel the lack of oxygen from my hysterical crying kick in as my vision starts to go black , I hear footsteps thundering towards me but I don't even care. I knew it was too good to be true what was I thinking .

 "He'll never want me ." Was the last thing I managed to say before darkness over took me

Alois's POV 

    What do I do ? I want to run after her but It looks like she wanted to be alone . Kade sadly whines in my head as I pace back and forth. 

Why did she react that way I just didnt want her to rush into something she's not ready for . I sigh fustratingly gripping my  hair taking it out of its man bun. 

" I need a haircut " I think to myself quietly. 

  Alex could you please go check on Rayna ? She ran out and I dont think she would want to see me right now but.. I want to make sure shes okay. 

 I look at the text contemplating.

"Dammit all " Shoving my phone in my pocket I quickly get up running out of my classroom and outside into the rain. What was she thinking she's going to get sick

I think to myself . Did she need to get away from me that badly ? The thought saddened me as I pushed myself through the rain desperately trying to keep track of her scent while the rain was masking it. 

I turned the corner and saw her limp body in the arms of a male wolf I didn't recognize. A threatening growl erupted from my throat as I fought with Kade for control trying my hardest not to shift. 

" So you're her mate ? " The boy says softly staring at me with lack of interest 

He walked her to me gently placing her in my arms before turning away. 

I found her in the rain passed out with her eyes swollen clearly from crying she probably had a panic attack and fell unconcious. " The male says walking away. 

" Take better care of her, she's been through enough already." He says barely loud enough for me to hear it I look at her now soaked frame . and brush the hair out of her face. The last words he said now dawning on me I look up but to my surprise. He vanished. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 68 21
This is part 2 of Ari's Reverse Harlem. Ari has been getting stronger every day with the help of her mates and brothers. Her love ones are still try...
1.5M 43.4K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
43.5M 220K 49
2021 NEW EDITION | COMPLETED From dodging airborne slot machines to an unplanned swim in the fountain of a luxury hotel, it's safe to say that a tr...
175K 6K 40
Rejection is not natural. Neither is being wolf-born, but that one I had to live with. It began with a rejection, and not one that was taken lightl...