Letters To You

By ShanteSOspecial

where a boy writes letters to his ex girlfriend in hopes of getting the courage to send them to her one day. ... More

a u t h o r ♡ n o t e
0|0
0|1
0|2
0|3
0|4
0|5
0|6
0|7
0|8
0|9
1|0
1|1
1|2
1|3
1|4
1|5
1|6
1|7
1|9
2|0
t h a n k y o u

1|8

43 5 1
By ShanteSOspecial

to evangeline,

       we're graduating next week and according to mr barnes, i am going to be valedictorian this  year! i have to prepare a speech and everything. i can't believe it. i don't know what i'm going to do after i leave school as yet. i have saved up enough money that could probably pay for university, but i would need more if i was going to leave from this town. maybe i'll take a gap year to work then i'll go to university. i still want to major in psychology or maybe english literature. can i do both? not sure. i remember you telling me that you wanted to be a fashion designer, are you going to school for that?

       i really hope i get the courage to send you these one day. i don't want these letters to just sit in a corner in my room catching dust. i want you to know what i was feeling after you broke up with me. it is pathetic, but what can i say? pathetic is my middle name and i guess i've learnt to accept that.

yours truly,
hayden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 177 45
few rumours, big misunderstanding and uncontrollable hate. Jason Styles, the topper and the bad boy of the most prestigious school of London. Sohin...
530 59 25
Lovers who met through their bestfriends. A simple and fun story of Pallavi Gautam who's Barbie and Siddharth Dhungana who's just KEN. Sid USA return...
255 74 11
Princess Leah wrote a suicide note ahead of her wedding. It was because she was certain that she would die after the wedding night; a miserable end o...