MY MARRIED MATE

Por DeeTomer

What will happen if your mate is already married and he has no clue about being your mate. This is what happe... Más

For all the readers!❤️
NOTE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
SEQUEL
Update.

24.

1.8K 74 7
Por DeeTomer

We are sitting for almost one hour, Alpha Andre and Luna are both sitting close to each other on the couch and me and Alpha Andrew is sitting at the chair each side of the couch. I am a bit uncomfortable not because of the couch but the happy vives had vanished in the room. We had our tea, Alpha Andre had talked about pack and stuff. But no one is making an effort to bring up the topic of why we are here. I am too afraid to begain so I am just sitting here.

"So.. I guess we should talk about that." Alpha Andrew said not to me but to his father. He sighed and gave me a soft smile.

"I want you to listen carefully. Try to understand that what we did then was necessary." More just keep your mouth shut throughout the conversation. I agreed and gave him my full attention, like I had any other choice.

"Oliver have you ever thought why our pack doesn't has a name when everyother have." I shook my head. Clearly it's odd for a pack to not have name. A pack name is like a identity, we are known by it, addressed by it. But as long as I remember our pack doesn't have one and none has ever voiced it, they simply don't care.

"God, how to say this?" Luna patted his hand which encouraged Alpha. Alpha Andrew and Luna both left their seat and went outside. I didn't question it, may be they already know where this discussion is going.

"Our pack did had a name but after things got bad, we decided to live as a anonymous pack. Not many people know about our pack just council and some other high rank packs. We were like all normal packs. Alpha, Beta,Gamma or any other wolf, were all happy. We were always low in numbers when I was the Alpha there were only one hundred or so pack members in the pack. Wolves stay in group but I never felt that we should add more to us. And there was a reason for that, that is still the reason for that why Andre hardly allows outsiders."

Nothing made any sense but I had already zipped my mouth shut so I waited for him to continue.

"It may not make sense to you but 40 years ago things weren't this easy, like they are right now. It's not like your life is easy but now atleast you know who is your enemy is. That was difficult in the past."

He paused for moment like gathering his thoughts together where I was confused as hell thinking what it has anything to do with me.

"Existence of us-supernatural was a secret. Any kind of supernatural lived hidden specially witches. Humen had their suspicious about them so they never lived around them. Humen never cared to clarify before killing them if they are evil or not. They just assumed that if a person is a witch then they had to get rid of them. Seeing how they were treating them all supernatural decided to live away from them. When they can't reach us, can't harm us.

Shifters were happy with this decision because we need to let our inner animal out. We can't trap them inside this humen body so shifters were more glad with that. You see, we don't possess any superpower but we are supernatural which humen believes is a myth. But somehow news spread about supernaturals. How nobody knows but knowing humen, we knew it they are not going to sit back. They are going to the root of this. Humen are curious by nature so they started their hunt.

If you are a supernatural, you can tell what kind of supernatural is other person, by their scent. We all had this in our blood but humen were oblivious. They didn't know this so we used this as our advantage. We thought they wanted to wipe our kind but they had other plans. They figured how to identify us. They began to attack us, kidnap us, kill us. Soon our ability to shift, our strength,our healing ability everything was exposed as well as our weakness. They knew where, how and with what they can attack and do most damage.

Kidnapping increased, things were out of our hands. We had no clue why they were kidnapping or what they were doing with them.

That also wasn't confidence for a long time. A lion shifter ran from their hostage when he told what was humen doing we weren't shock, we were petrified."

He stopped talking and took a deep breath. Then he gave me a look, may be to see if I can grasp all this but nothing is making sense or may be he wanted me to ask about that lion shifter.

"What did that lion shifter see there?"

"Humen were experimenting on us."

"Experimenting? What you mean?"

"They were trying to...they forced those male shifters to mate with humen. They wanted to create a child which had abilities of us but a mind of theirs."

I couldn't breath after that. How could someone be so low to do that.

"You can imagine what kind of disaster it was. For many years of kidnapping and torture, they failed. Whenever a humen conceived, she died because she wasn't strong enough to endure the power and pressure of a supernatural. They killed so many girl of different age and different regions just to get a hybrid child."

"But why? Why would they do that? Why would they..God this is sick." I can't wrap my thoughts around this whole story. I know for sure that Alpha Andre is speaking truth but there is still why?

"To overpower us, to rule us, to show us that even if they are not strong in comparison of us, they can still make us ask for mercy."

"Is that all? That's the whole reason why they did what they did?"

"This is how it works Oliver. This is the rule of this universe. Powerful ones crush the weaklings. If you want to live, you have to step on the weaks."

"That's absurd. We are not like that no matter how powerful we are. We try to live with them but not to hurt them. So why would humen do that?"

"Well yes it is. We are way more powerful then them. They might have believed that we are threat to them so like a natural reflex they got more powerful. Their way of that was...is evil."

"So you are saying that all they did was right as long as it was for their defence or whatever. And what does it have do with me?"

"I am not saying what they did was right neither I am saying what we had lost because of that, wasn't made me angry but it's understandable."

I shook my head and sat up, how can he say that. Understandable?. How taking others life, torturing them for some shit reason is not acceptable. I glanced at him, Alpha Andre was already looking at me.

"Oliver what you do when you found a strong pack or wolves near your pack boundary?"

I thought a little then sighed. I get where he is going with this. Old people has their way to make you understand things.

"We talk first to see if they are threatening or not then if they are we fight and if not we make them our allies." Alpha smiled hearing that but that's a absolute different scenario and what we were talking before isn't related to it, at all.

"But that time humen didn't try to talk to you.." I argued.

"Yes but neither we did."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"You need to know some more things before that." I nodded and hoped this time I'll listen without saying anything.

"They weren't getting what they wanted. That child who is a perfect mix of us and humen. After many failed attempts, they realized something is off. Those females were too weak, too fragile for a child of inhuman power. So they tried with female supernatural and male humen. But results still were same. They knew it they are losing it."

This doesn't make sense. My mother was a wolf and father was human while James is beta and Emily is human. So matter what is what, Emily and Mom both got pregnant.

"How? I mean I'm alive. Emily is pregnant. So?"

"There is reason why your mother and Emily got pregnant. They are chosen one. Your mother was mated to your father, Emily is mated to James. Your parents were meant to be together so are Emily and James. Emily is all James need in a partner. She completes him. This is why she can conceive. But humen didn't know that. Not then, not now."

"So all those women died because they weren't mated to those men." It wasn't a question. It was that thought that made me realized how big of problem this is..." They are still upto it? To make some hybrid to fight for them against us?" When Alpha Andre nodded his head my mouth went dry and my body was cold all of a sudden. I rubbed my hand together to get some warmth but that wasn't working. Alpha motions to the place beside him on the couch. It took two whole minutes to function my body but I did. As soon as sat next to him, he wrapped his arms around me for a side hug. My body still wasn't working the way it should so I sat there not returning the hug, he didn't mind though.

"I know it's hard to believe but this kind of people exists and they will do anything to get what they want."

"Want? What?"

"You. And anyone like you. They somehow managed to get information about our pack and you. Now their main goal is to take you with them."

"Why me? I mean nobody knows about my pare...wait Mom and Dad were mates, right?" I panicked only thinking about the possibility of them not being mates. This must be worst thing out of all that has happened in my life.

"No. Of course they were mates. That's why you are here. Did you forget what I said just now?" Alpha Andre shook his head and rubbed his forehead..."But your father didn't know about this. When all this was going on and your mother met him first time, she couldn't bring herself to approach Matthew fearing if words got out of them being mates. Lucy was determined to let your father go and never ever look at him."

"She wanted to reject Dad?" My voice came out much low than I wanted. It's obvious that she didn't reject him otherwise I wouldn't be here. Just how much things were chaos back then?

"Yes at first but after spending some time together with Matthew she felt the bond between them has grown stronger and stronger. So that's why she never told your father about mates or her being a shewolf." He rubbed my arm which he thought that relax my tensed body. But that wasn't working.

He had told me so many things till now and I am sure there is more to this. I afraid for that what is hidden and if I want to know or not. What if it is something which I never want to hear.

"She left the pack with Matthew. She was a great warrior,a great daughter, a great friend so when for first time she wanted something for herself, no one could have said no. They left the country to live for away from all that mess. They were happy and when you born instead of getting happy for them we were fearful. We were worried about YOU. We had no idea who our enemy was, who was stabbing in our backs."

"Because Dad was human."

"Yes. We couldn't afford them to get caught. So many things could have gone wrong if even a person knew about you. They would have realized it was possible to humen and shifters to get together which will further reveal about MATES. We kept it down but still words got out, someone from our own pack betrayed us in the most worst possible way."

No.

"They figured out your parents whereabouts. They figured out why they never succeed. They figured about you."

I wanted to stop this conversation here. I knew it what's coming next. Please don't say it. I don't want to hear that. I can't handle that.

"Your parents tried their best to save you and they did but those bastard were so many in numbers, we couldn't reach there in time. We tried hard to save them. Turst me Oliver we di.."

"They got killed to save me. They died because some crazy, shitty...mere humen...God this is...this is so much." My stomach had dropped to hell, my whole body was shaking.

I was the reason why Mom and Dad died.

I am the reason why they died.

_______________________

How was it?

This was the initial thought in my mind when I started this book. I hope it came out well🤞. It took me so many chapters to come to this point still I don't know if those previous chapters had served the purpose.( To keep the suspense up)

I hope all these chapters connect well.🤞

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.4K 101 13
Jackson was kicked out of his home and clan when he came out to his parents. Sent away to a boarding school where he didn't know anyone. What happen...
281K 9.2K 37
I turned 18 2 weeks ago, not that anyone cared I was home alone in my room when I shifted it's so bloody scary and hurt so much but I had no one ther...
27.4K 1.9K 38
Oliver is an Original thats been hiding out from the human, he's been stuck on earth for a thousand years, but because of his safety, he's been hidin...
541K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...