Trapped | Hwang Hyunjin

By howleyshet

"Hyunjin as a soulmate? This is stressful." Hwang Hyunjin Soulmate AU :D Note: Lowkey a slowburn :') Note 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
End
THANK YOU
EDIT
Side Story [1]
Side Story [2]
Side Story [3]
HUGE THANK YOU FOR 100K!
Felix Soulmate AU! :>

Chapter 17

3.5K 138 26
By howleyshet

In the end, Han couldn't bring herself to leave Hyunjin, since Jisung also told her to stay while he got some new clothes for her.

It was painful for Han to stay however—they casually chatted like how they did at the dog café, but knowing that all these memories will disappear by tomorrow, stabbed her so hard.

Hyunjin really is, someone she misunderstood. All the bad feelings are already gone, but she can't forget the fact that she prioritizes her plan to get out of the time loop, not sincerely befriending him originally.

So, she thought that she deserved such pain.

During the talk, Han kept on praying that Seungmin will pop out of nowhere to make things better. But she found out midway that Seungmin was still roaming around the exhibition, not liking how fast Hyunjin's pace was.

Typical Hyunjin—he's just there to take pictures of him. She thought, again, recalling the first time they met.

Well, at least she had Jisung, who somehow interrupted them when they got a little bit too deep. He gave her the new sweater, and she handed him the dirty one.

"Thank you so much for this." Han checks out the new outfit—surprisingly, it fits her well, and the style really does suit her. Jisung nods at her look and grins, satisfied by his choice of fashion. "No worries. It was my fault, to begin with."

"What? No, it was my fault." Han emphasizes, which then attracts Hyunjin. "Oh right, Hanseol. You said you needed to leave just now when you abruptly got up?"

Shit. She wants to bang her head on the table so bad. Who knows that a single sentence could spark Hyunjin's curiosity?

"Nothing serious Hyunjin, it's okay." She says, but prompts to leave, "But I guess I'll have to go now."

"Thanks again, Jisung."

Jisung waves at her, "You're welcome, Han!"

She chuckles at him, before softly smiling at Hyunjin with a small wave, "See you around, Hyun."

He blushes at the way she called him, but Han lets out a sigh after leaving the museum. All of these memories will disappear again anyway—but at least she made him blush, something that she enjoys seeing.

Then, Han realizes something.

She literally handed over her phone number to Jisung so that he could return her sweater to her, but what's the point of that anyway? She should've just gone home with the dirty sweater instead of stealing the bonding time between Hyunjin and Jisung.

Han should've not caused much trouble for Jisung, since time will repeat again tomorrow.

How dumb. Han chuckles to herself and goes home.

>>>

Han takes off her shoes and sees Felix, absorbed in his video game as always. She greets him softly before excusing herself to her room, plopping herself onto her bed rather violently. Lots of things happened today and yes, just like what she expected, she's emotionally drained.

And the fact that she'll have to come up with some plan tomorrow is driving her crazy.

"SIS?" She hears Felix yelling from the living room. "WHAT?" She yells back.

"KEEP YOURSELF FREE TONIGHT COZ' I'M INTERROGATING YOU."

"FINE."

Felix then cackles at her answer, before focusing back on his video game.

Han closes her eyes to rest, but her phone suddenly rings, indicating an incoming call. She hoped that it's Hyunjin, but realized that she didn't even exchange contacts with him.

And with Jisung, instead.

"Hello...?" Han picks up, and hears Jisung on the other line. "Hey there my twin! I'm here to notify you that I've just dropped off your sweater to the laundry service!"

"L-Laundry service?!" She gets up in shock, "Jisung, you know you don't have to go that far."

"AHH? WHAT IS IT THAT U SAY?" He sarcastically replies, "IT'S OK FOR ME TO GO THAT FAR? YES I KNOW RIGHT!"

Han laughs at his remark and grins uncontrollably instead—Hyunjin's right. Jisung is a really nice and bright person, and she can find herself befriending such person well.

"Thank you so much for this, Jisung. I didn't know a stranger would be this kind." Han giggles, stating the truth.

"Strangers?! How rude of you, I've officially considered us TWINS since we've got the same nickname!"

And not gonna lie, Han could imagine Jisung pouting while stating such sentence.

"How is our bond stronger than your bond with Hyunjin? That's sound wrong." Han jokes, and Jisung laughs. "Yo, Hyunjin's my best friend but that doesn't mean I can't have another one?"

Han gets startled at Jisung's sentence. That fast??? They've just met and things somehow blossomed very quickly already.

"I mean, it's not a problem of course. I'm just surprised that we both get along well." Han states, "Unlike when I first met Hyunjin..."

"Oh? How did you first meet Hyunjin? Did that boy actually treat you well? I haven't been seeing him this lately that I don't know how he'd respond to girls..."

"Ehh..." Han scratches her nape, regretting that she brought up the topic. Moreover, it's going to be hard to explain—Jisung could never understand her struggles in a time loop, and that meeting Hyunjin every single time gives her different impressions.

Though the last time she met him was probably the best she could ever ask for.

"Hm? Did something happen?"

Can I trust Jisung? Han thinks for a while, but decides not to tell the boy. They've just met and she doesn't want to ruin his sunshine-self with all her confusing stories. He might even want to help her do something about it, being a nice person he is.

"Hyunjin's a little bit shy, but is overall a gentle person." Han recalls every single bit of her experience with Hyunjin, nearly making her sob again. "He's really that one friend that can't express his feelings well, but actually cares about you."

And there she goes, sniffing again due to the overwhelming emotions.

"H-HAN?!"

"Oi?! What's wrong?!"

The fact that Jisung reacts dramatically over soft sniffles makes her chuckle. "Nothing, it's just that I remembered unpleasant memories...But guess what? Talking to you makes me feel better, even without you trying."

Jisung goes quiet on the other line, before proceeding to reply. "I'm sorry if I triggered some bad memories in you. But hey, at least you get to experience them with people, be it good or bad."

Han tilts her head in confusion, not knowing what Jisung is trying to imply.

"Jisung...?"

"O-Oh! I'm sorry! Forget about that please, being melancholic isn't really my thing, but I couldn't help it." A dry chuckle escapes his lips. "ANYHOO, I shall end this call since I've got to walk home. It's really great meeting you, Han! At least it makes me feel better after all the things I've gone through these days."

Han frowns.

Even someone as smiley as Jisung, does have troubles too. But he chooses to cover up to not burden people, which is very considerate of him.

"Han, you know you can talk to me if you've got problems. Treat me like how you treat Hyunjin." She says, earning a soft giggle from the boy.

"Gotcha, Han. See you."

He then hangs up, and Han lets out a huge sigh of relief. Wow, thank God she didn't tell anything about her time loop—or else the boy would have even more burden to carry. 

---------

Author's Note: How's everyone doing?? Safe? :D :D :D 

Anyhow I can't imagine having 700 views at this point AHAHA I DID NOT EXPECT THAT MANY PEOPLE TO READ THIS SHITTY FANFIC

Also, HELL WEEK is coming next week... yep, a bunch of assignments, I hope I can still update this story regularly (which is usually once a week). 

And omg I really enjoy writing Jisung's character here! HE'S SUCH A BALL OF SUNSHINE UWU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 685 20
'Platonic, what fucking torture.' _________________________________________ CONTENTS- • Friends to lovers • Jealousy • Slow burn • Fluff/ 18+ • Cheat...
338K 13.2K 52
Rose was 22 when she found her soulmate. She was 25 when he found her. - Part of the same universe as my other story An Indescribable Feeling (BTS...
88.3K 1.7K 17
As a successful kpop idol, you never have time for romance or relationships. After getting your heart broken by men in the industry, you vow to never...
19.3K 659 12
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...