Chapter 4

Han starts cracking eggs and chopping veggies to make an omelette, as Felix goes up behind her to peek at her progress. He seems to notice how his sister is feeling out of it, so he gives her a massage on her shoulders.

"Sis, are you not feeling well?" He asks.

"Uh, not really. Thanks for your concern." Han replies, though Felix fully knows how she basically just spat a big ass lie. But he seems to let her go this time.

"Btw, do you mind putting some sliced oranges for today? In need of vitamin C."

Han's hands stop moving upon his sentence and her shoulders suddenly get tense. I'm pretty sure I heard him saying this whole sentence before...

"Sis? Please tell me if you're really not feeling well." Felix's tiny hands stop massaging his sister's shoulders, and he instead, wraps his arms on her. "Actually, I'll go buy lunch for today. Go rest, okay?" He says in a rather worried tone.

The older one shakes her head and turns to him with a convincing smile, "Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure I'm just not fully awake. Go and get ready. I'll make sure to add your extra vitamin C."

After a while, Han finishes preparing Felix's bento, and he comes out of his room on time with his hair, neatly slicked. Han stares at her younger brother in shock—this was exactly what he did to his hair yesterday.

"You've got occasions...?" She hesitates to ask but knows that she had to.

Felix's cheeks heat up at her question, and he quietly goes to put on his Converses.

"Are you trying to look good for someone?"

He turns his head to her after hearing the question, putting on that same, bashful look. "Can you please not?"

"Okay okay." Han raises her hands to surrender, "I hope whoever you're trying to impress, will be blown away."

Felix thanks the older one in a tone with slight sarcasm in it and bids goodbye after gathering his stuff, including his lunch box.

Han lets out a huge sigh that she probably didn't know she has been holding. Her hand runs through her hair as she heads off to her room, feeling so stressed over the events that happened in the morning.

As the girl was about to sit and contemplate it, her phone buzzes, catching her attention.

Jeon Jungkook

HAN
r u coming to the 12pm lecture?

Jeon Jungkook
i'm honestly lazy but i mean—
:c

Han blinks a few times upon the message; it is once again, the exact same event that happened yesterday. She scrolls up the chat to see if this conversation has happened before—but as expected, it is Jungkook's first time, sending such message.

But why does it feel so familiar? She is now questioning her memories but decides that going with the flow is probably the best for now.

Lee Hanseol
I'm lazy but we've
got no choice

Jeon Jungkook
same han, same
so u goin?

Lee Hanseol
Yep

Jeon Jungkook
aight
i'll c u later

Han frowns upon his message. It is weird how the entire content is a replica of what he sent yesterday. The world seems abnormal to the poor girl at this point, but she knows that she isn't going anywhere if she doesn't try to look for solutions.

.

.

.

As Han arrives at the lecture, she looks so baffled to see every single content of the lecture is basically what she has learned before—yesterday, if she recalls correctly. Being in such a bad state, she watches the lecture with no enthusiasm while spinning her pen.

"You're gonna drop your pen soon if you don't stop spinning it." Jungkook comments, and Han instantly stops playing with the stationary—though for different reasons now.

Seeing this situation as a chance to test her suspicions, she starts clicking it instead, to see his reaction.

"Stop being a distraction oh my god." He whisper-yells, which is what the girl intended to see. Instead of shooting a question back at him, Han instantly peeks over his laptop screen, revealing that same, pixelated game.

Ah, Minecraft, again.

Jungkook gives her a stare when she's still silently judging him. After perhaps a few more seconds, Han finally tears her gaze off the screen and starts wondering.

Some events may occur very similarly. But if I don't do the exact same things I did before, things may go slightly different? But the end result doesn't seem to change.

As the girl is busy thinking and correlating some information, Jungkook's sudden question sends chills throughout her whole body. "What's your opinion on soulmates?"

------------

Author's Note: HELLO SHDJHJS I believe y'all are already aware of what's happening at this moment (though I won't say shit about it) ;)

It's a short update unfortunately :( since I feel like separating the moment ehe