Aureliashipping

By NightcoreDCX

Ash returns to Alola after his trip back to Kanto after a few weeks. Ash was completely thrilled and wanted t... More

Chapter 1: Tears
Chapter 2: Change of person
Chapter 3: Normal School Day
Chapter 5: Life
Chapter 6: Sweet time
Chapter 7: Wishing
Chapter 8: Broken heart
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: Sacred hope
Chapter 10: Lemon Chapter
Chapter 12: Watery river
Chapter 13: Let's go!
Chapter 14: The forest witch
Chapter 15: Fiery rocks
Chapter 16: Intensity
Chapter 17: Cold
Chapter 18: Start line
Chapter 19: Fight
Chapter 20: Just a friend
Chapter 21: Dynamax
Chapter 22: Applin a day
Chapter 23: Time for a New Journey!
Chapter 24: New Encounter
Chapter 25: Dandelion and Evolution
Chapter 26: The Forest Witch Reappears
Chapter 27: Flooding the Battle

Chapter 4: Numb

2.7K 38 55
By NightcoreDCX

Ash's POV:
At Professor Kukui's house~
8.30pm~

Me: Professor! We're back!

Lillie: Hai hai!

Professor Kukui stepped out of the kitchen as looked at the both of us.

Professor Kukui: Oh? You're here as well? I was getting a bit worried.

Me: Sorry, Guzma wanted to challenge me to a Pokemon battle.

Professor Kukui: Huh? Guzma?

Me: Nevermind that...we had lots of fun!

Lillie: Yeah!

Glaceon: Glaceon!

Snowy: Vulpix!

Professor Kukui looked at Lillie up and down as he looked amused.

Professor Kukui: Wow! You're dressing up as Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Pikachu jumped down from upstairs onto Lillie's shoulder as he nuzzled against her cheeks.

Lillie: Haha! It tickles!

Pikachu then jumped right at me which I held him in place.

Me: Miss you too Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pika, pika!

Lillie removed her tail and her hairband as she walked to the kitchen to get something to drink.

Lillie: What should I name my Glaceon?

I heard her saying as she look through the fridge.

I smiled before giggling.

Me: You gotta name everything, don't you?

Glaceon: Glaceon!

Glaceon snuggled against Lillie's leg as she immediately thought of a name.

Lillie: How about Icika?

Glaceon smiled broadly as it runs around Lillie's legs.

Icika: Glaceon!

Lillie turned over to Snowy who was just licking its fur on the couch.

Lillie: Come here, Snowy!

Lillie opened her arms as I was just watching her while preparing my pajamas. I gave her a smile she couldn't see as I headed to the bathroom.

Narrator's POV:

Snowy jumped into Lillie's arms as Lillie spinned around.

Snowy: Vulpix!

Lillie: Well, I believe you both should take a rest, okay?

Lillie petted Icika and Snowy as they laid on the ground to fall asleep.

After a few minutes, Ash came out of the bathroom and prepared the bed for Lillie and himself.

Lillie went into the bathroom to get a quick bath of about a minute or so before coming out of the shower.

Lillie grabbed a towel and wipe the water from her body.

Lillie: Oh dad...we'll come and save you, I promise!

Lillie clenched her fist as she wrapped the towel around her body.

She put on her underwear before wrapping the towel around her hair, to make sure her blonde hair wasn't untidy.

Ash: Lillie, I came to give you-

Ash turned a corner just to stare at Lillie's gorgeous exposed body.

Nobody said a word for a whole minute. Ash managed to find his voice before looking away as he was closing his eyes. Both of their cheeks started boiling as their nervousness builded up.

Ash: S-sorry, I didn't know you bathe so fast...I-I'm just here to...b-borrow you my clothes...

Ash said as he was handing over a set of white pajamas and his blue and white striped shirt.

Lillie: W-well, it's fine! Bu-but you could have...like...knock or something...

Lillie took the clothes as Ash immediately walked away. At the corner of her eye, Lillie noticed some white uniforms that Professor Kukui wears most of the time.

She thought of an idea before taking one of them.

Meanwhile~

Ash: *sigh* we're just friends, nothing more than that...*smiles* Typical Ash...should have knocked, haha...

Pikachu: Pikachu?

Lycanroc: *Licks Ash*

Ash: Haha! That tickles!

Ash looked up to all his Pokemons he caught in the Alola region.

Incineroar: Raw... *licks its paw and rubs its head*

Rowlet: *Snores* *Sleeping*

Melmetal: *Lying on the ground for some weird reason*

Ash: So, has it been fun here?

Everyone: *Nods*

Ash: Hehe, glad to hear.

Icika: Glaceon!

Ash: Huh?

Ash turned his head to look at Icika.

Icika: Glaceon!

Icika jumped happily on the ground as it smiles widely.

Ash: Of course, you must be having fun too.

Ash said as he pets Icika.

Icika: Glaceon!

Lillie: Ash, you still awake?

Ash noticed what Lillie was wearing and was slightly confused.

Ash: Umm, Lillie, why are you wearing Professor Kukui's uniform?

Lillie: Don't ask~!

Lillie placed her index finger on Ash's lips.

Ash: Oh well...good night guys! See you in the morning!

Ash waved to his Pokemons before heading to the bedroom.

Lillie: See you in the morning too, Icika!

Lillie petted her head.

Icika: Glaceon!

Lillie followed Ash to the bedroom as the other Pokemons began to sleep.

Lillie slept beside Ash who has already fallen asleep in the matter of seconds.

Lillie: Hehehe..."This kid is so funny, and sweet and kind."

Lillie got out of bed and slowly unbuttoning the uniform. She removed it off her shoulders and crawled back to bed.

Lillie: Goodnight, Ash.

Lillie faced away and went to sleep.

2am~

Ash: *yawn*

Ash got out of bed and went to the washroom as he needed to use the toilet. After a minute or so, Ash came back to the bedroom and noticed Professor Kukui's uniform on the ground. He then stared at Lillie who was deep asleep.

Ash started staring at her gorgeous top of her chest, where it perfectly exposed her bra and her breasts. Ash crawled on top of Lillie as he began removing the blankets. When he removed the covers until tummy level, he thought to himself.

Ash: "What am I doing? Am I a pervert?"

Ash continued removing the blankets until he could see her panties. Her white lacy underwear matches the white bra which was not big enough that Ash could see her average size breasts.

Ash stood still, trying to admire the body. Her ass and her boobs may not be that big but her body was perfect.

Lillie: Brrr...Ash...why is it so cold.

Ash flinched for a second as he saw Lillie turning over to look at him.

Lillie: Ash, why are the blankets off?

Ash: Uhhhh...because I think its hot so yeah...

Lillie: Ash, you want to see my body so badly?

Ash: Uhhhhh...

Ash knew he can't run away anymore.

Lillie: Am I cute?

A change of tone was in Lillie's voice. Ash was confused with the sudden change of voice.

Ash: V-very...

Ash laid back on bed as Lillie crept into Ash's arms.

Ash: L-Lillie!?

Lillie: A-Ash...can I...ask you something...?

Ash: S-sure, go ahead.

Lillie: Do you...like me?

Ash hesitated for a second but decided to asnwer.

Ash: M-Maybe.

Lillie felt happy that her life long crush likes her, hopefully. She gave Ash a smile before asking more questions.

Lillie: What do you like about me?

Ash: Umm...uhhh...You are cute and...gorgeous. You have a...uhhh...sexy body.

Lillie: Anymore?

Ash: And you are kind, and that's what I like about you.

Lillie: Hehe...

Lillie rubbed her cheek against Ash's neck while Ash could feel her chest being pressed against his. Ash then attempted to make a bold move.

Ash stroked and rubbed Lillie's back with his strong hands which forced out a moan from her. She seemed to be enjoying it.

Ash then shifted his arms at the back of Lillie's bra as he began undoing it.

After hearing a click, he slowly slipped off Lillie's bra but it was stopped by her and she snapped as she got up.

Lillie: Ash, you pervert, quit it!

Lillie then slapped Ash across his face as she moved her hands to the back of her bra, began to tie it back.

Ash: "What the hell, what's with the change of tone!?" Alright! You should have at least said so!

Ash said with a bit of anger in his voice.

Lillie: I-I'm sorry...but, I do not want my body to be the only thing you care about. I do not want to be a-a...

Lillie hesitated as she find it difficult to find the word and say it in front of her crush.

Ash: A?

Lillie: A-a...s-sex slave...

Ash got a shock in his face as he sat up on the bed as well. Nobody said a word. There was just silence as Ash walked over to the window. He stared at the moonlight as Lillie walked beside him. 

Lillie: So...you are just gonna ignore me?

Ash looked at the ocean outside of the window. The sound of the waves fills his head.

Ash: I would never see my friend that way...

Lillie: Huh?

Lillie was caught off guard by Ash's response.

Ash: Not just any friend...but the best friend that took care of me ever since I arrived in Alola...

Lillie felt sad in her heart. She knew he was right. Lillie wouldn't see Ash that way either.

Ash: Oh well...I'm getting tired. I'm going back to bed. You coming?

Ash headed to bed, put on the blankets and laid down. Lillie followed Ash and slept right beside him. She snuggled close to his chest and closed her eyes while Ash hugged her closer and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 573 30
when ash's friends and family betray him he ventures into the reigon of....... alola... Where he meets Lillie...... he now has a fresh start to build...
190K 3.7K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...
49.1K 868 34
Basically, a typical betrayal story...without a betrayal, so to speak. Basically, Ash's pals think it is time to try something new. His Kalos league...