He was cool...

Por Ari3ll3

As much as it pains her to admit it.... He was cool. Más

He was cool: Chapter One
He was cool: Chapter Two
He was cool: Chapter Three
He was cool: Chapter Four
He was cool: Chapter Five
He was cool: Chapter Six
He was cool: Chapter Eight
He was cool: Chapter Nine
He was cool: Chapter Ten
He was cool: Chapter Eleven
He was cool: Chapter Twelve
He was cool: Chapter Thirteen
He was cool: Chapter Fourteen
He was cool: Chapter Fifteen
He was cool: Chapter Sixteen
He was cool: Chapter Seventeen
He was cool: Chapter Eighteen
He was cool: Chapter Nineteen
He was cool: Chapter Twenty
He was cool: Chapter Twenty-One

He was cool: Chapter Seven

161K 2.2K 532
Por Ari3ll3

"The answer is correct Nirvana, well done!" the teacher smiled at me, "Now class I would like you to solve these equations I have written on the board for the rest of class!"

I stared at the teacher with confusion. Did he just call me Nirvana? What the hell.

"How do you do that?" frowned Travis scrunching his face up.

"What can I say?" I sighed crossing my legs together, "I'm a genius"

"God I hate math..." Kane sighed massaging his temples.

"Didn't I warn you about having the same class as me?" I raised an eyebrow. Turning on my seat I faced Travis and Kane on the opposite lane of desks.

"I give up already!" Travis grunted.

"Agreed" Kane nodded.

"Where is Seb anyway?" I curiously asked since he was in this class.

"Don't know" shrugged Kane.

"First off can you please tell me about this so-called group called DTS?" I asked.

"You mean the STD group?" Kane chuckled, "They're a bunch of loonies"

"That I know" I huffed, "But seriously a fan club?" I gave them a disgusted look.

"Have you heard of Seb fridays?" Travis grinned.

"Oh god what the hell is Seb fridays?" my face dropped.

"They all dress up with pictures of him on their shirts!" Travis roared with laughter almost falling off his seat.

"Mr. Banks!" the teacher shouted glaring. "I didn't tell you to socialize, I told you to WORK!"

"Sorry.." Travis muffled down his laugh and cleared his voice. Turning around back in the seat I watched as the teacher got diverted by a student who needed help. I then turned back around when it was safe to talk.

"But tell me.... What does Seb exactly have planned for me?"

"You should probably ask him yourself..." Travis grimly answered.

"He's basically setting you up" said Kane crossing his arms together.

"What?" I whispered, "But-"

"It's not what you think Nirvana" Kane stared at me, "It's basically a win win situation for both of you."

"What do you mean it's a win win situation?"

"Not only does Seb want you to help him with his parents forceful grunt into marrying, but other tasks too.."

"Meaning?" I snapped. At the same time both Kane and Travis looked at eachother and back at me. I somehow didn't like where this was going.

"He wants you to eliminate CINS" Kane said seriously. I looked at them strangley and tilted my head to the side.

"What in the hell is CINS?"

"It stands for the 4 most deadly, beautiful girls... You will ever meet" gulped Travis.

"What the hell do I have to do with this?" I lowered my voice just as my heart rate dropped.

"They are basically the reason why Seb is being forced into an arranged marriage... That and many reasons" sighed Kane.

"All four of these girls once played a role in Sebs life. The fact he tried to flick them off didn't work out..." whispered Travis like he was telling a tale. Glaring at both of them I let them continue their talk.

"No the fact they didn't allow Seb to let him flick them off so easily... IS the reason why Seb doesn't date anymore." Muttered Kane.

"Seb tried to tell them off, but they all held strong. He tried to tell them he cheated on them all. Instead of hooking up with one he told them he had others.."

"Then war happened" Travis shivered.

"You guys sound like your talking about Hitler or something?" I snorted.

"The girls went nuts" huffed Kane, "Till this day I never seen anything as crazy as those 4 girls. For Seb thinking he was the ultimate player... well he was wrong for pickng those 4 girls."

"Then what happened?" I frowned.

"The girls all wanted Seb even though he deceived them, they all thought they were right for him."

"Go on..." I muttered.

"So the 4 girls did something remarkable.." said Travis.

"What..?" I whispered.

"They formed an alliance" cut in Kane.

"What sort of alliance?" I glared at him.

"A type where only 4 of them can have Seb, no one else. If any other girl dared to go after Seb then they would pay."

"What the fu-"

"Till this day this is one of the reasons why Seb didn't date" cut in Travis, "The fact he made a mistake trying to go for the 4 hottest, dangerous girls in west Florida... Well it paid it's price" he sighed.

"You guys are... kidding right?" I tried to laugh, but was cut off by they're serious expressions.

"R-right..?" I stuttered paling a little.

"I'm sorry.." Kane squinted his blue eyes shimmering. Speechless into what to say next the bell suddenly rang.

"Let's go.." muttered Travis not looking into my eyes.

Slightly staggering I got off my desk and floated my way out of the class deep in thought. Walking the halls Kane and Travis were silent behind me. What have I gotten myself into? echoed into my mind. Is temptation really the death of me?

My feet were somehow moving, but my mind was somewhere else wandering. Light soft hands touched my shoulder all of a sudden waking me up from my daydream. Staring into those forest green eyes I soon found out who it was.

"You okay?" Seb questioned. Without even a hesitation I placed my hand into his hair and gripped it hard against my fingers.

"Come with me.." I hissed leading him out the school doors. A couple of people gave us big wide eyes of shock, but I didn't care. I wanted answers.

"So you think it's funny huh!" I grunted throwing him. Seb didn't fall, but staggered a little, almost losing his balance.

"Nirvana.." whimpered Travis who followed, Kane shortly behind.

"Shutup!" I hissed. "Seb.." I growled glaring at him.

Seb slowly came out of his crouch and stood tall. He breathed slightly heavy, but his eyes were interlocked with mine. He held a peice of paper in his hand, but I didn't care.

I.

Wanted.

Answers.

"I can explain.." muttered Seb raising his hands.

"WHAT?" I snapped, "EXPLAIN THE FACT YOU'RE A SICK BASTARD WHO PLAYS WITH GIRLS?"

"No but-"

"THE FACT YOU WANT ME TO SOMEHOW GET RID OF THEM?"

"Nir-"

"SHUTUP!" I pointed my finger at him, "Let me finish..." I growled making him flinch.

"Before I kill you let me finish" I snarled.

"Let me explain-"

"NO!" I snapped.

"20k!" he shouted.

"SHUT- what did you say?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I said.." he stuttered, "20k"

"20k what?" I glared.

"20 thousand dollars" he whispered, "That's the final amount"

"For what?"

"If you pass these two months" Seb clarified.

"Ar-are you se-serious?" I stared at him.

"Yes" breathed Seb taking a step forward.

"First of all tell me about these so-called girls called CINS?" I narrowed my gaze. Seb quickly glanced behind me and then back.

"First put down those two fists of yours and I'll tell you" he took a deep breath. Blinking I lowered my head and stared at my two clenched fists. Sighing I slowly unclenched my hands and let them dangle beside me.

"Kane, Travis" said Seb nodding for them to go away. Kane and Travis slowly left leaving Seb and I alone to talk.

"Before you be late for your next class follow me" muttered Seb glancing at me and started to walk. Hesitating at first I took one step and found myself trailing behind Seb quiet. We finally made it to a nearby bench with both of us taking a seat.

Seb started off the story of his so-called explaination by taking a breath.

"I was young..." he began, "and over confident at the fact I could get any women." I had to roll my eyes at this so I did.

"It was last year when I met all four of them. Coincidently actually" Seb smiled to himself, staring at the floor and remembering something.

"All four of them have gone through something. Heartbroken, something in common and I on the other hand... decided to play a game of my own."

"A game that started out as fun playing around with girls that were older then me, some of them naive and easily charmed" Seb frowned putting his arms across the bench.

"Oh god I can see your ego growing" I scoffed making a gagging sound.

"Well it worked for them" Seb smirked, "But I was foolish to think it would last"

"How DID they find out?" I curiously asked.

"I-I told them... I thought they would leave me alone after I told them that I cheated on all of them.."

"But the opposite happened" I pouted nodding my head.

"Worse then the opposite" he groaned.

"You do kind of deserve it..."

"I know.." Seb grimly answered. "But they were also the reason my parents got so strick on me"

"What happened?" I frowned.

"I nearly died..."

"How?" I eyed him paling. "Are they that dangerous?"

"Let's just say it didn't end well that day... My parents found out everything after I spent a long time in the hospital. The found out alot about me of what they didn't know and vowed to import me to somewhere else." Seb's voice incredibly lowered almost into a whisper.

"But they didn't.. they found other ways to get back at me," he sighed, "To marry after highschool"

"What would that accomplish?" I frowned.

"A partnership that could boost my father's company 20 times higher."

"What a sellout."

"I know" Seb chuckled, his face lightening up, "I know.." he muttered.

"So you got caught.." I muttered playing with my fingers.

"In the middle..."

"What are these girls name?"

"Cirus, Irina, Noreen and Senna"

"Now tell me.." I coldly spoke, "Tell me exactly what you want from me?"

"I need you" Seb turned to face me. "I need you to help me"

"I'm pratically a stranger to you Seb" I glared at him, "What makes you think I will help you?"

"I have an offer you won't resist" he breathed.

"Enlighten me" I raised an eyebrow. Seb handed me the peice of paper that he was holding. Eyeing the paper suspiciously I took it and found out what it was. A contract.

"You want me to sign a contract?"

"I wanna know for sure you're going to be apart of this."

"And what if I say no?" I stared at him.

"Then I will never bother you again" Seb stared back. Biting the side of my cheek I read what the paper said.

'If you so happen to finish the 2 month trail, I, Mr. Marks will pay you in full sum of twenty thousand dollars...'

I stared at the sheet speechless and looked up to face Seb watching me.

"You serious about this?"

"It's a real document, I got my lawyers to make it"

"Lawyers?"

"Yup"

"This is legit?"

"I'm serious"

"In cash?" my eyes went wide.

"Yup"

"Oh god.." I staggered a little. This was freaking crazy. I'm crazy, HE'S CRAZY! What does he think I am? A girl that agrees to anything when paid. Well it makes sense, but I look like the bad guy accepting the money.

Think Mercury think! If I don't agree I'll probably regret it for the rest of my life. If I do agree then I'm basically selling myself to the devil for money. Not just some chump money, but some legit money. Cash that could pay off the first year of my University. Money that I could do alot with.. PLUS the contract stated I get paid every hour still when I go on 'fake' dates with Seb. Including the perks such as food and him giving me gifts.

What do you have to loose Mercury? I thought.

"Nothing.." I muttered to myself. Turning to Seb I stared at him and absentmindedly and made up my decision.

"I agree.." I sighed choking out the words.

"You sure?" Seb raised his eyebrows.

"I'm sure.." I breathed as my heart sped up. Seb took out a pen out of nowhere and handed it to me. Staring at the pen I took it numbly and did the deed. Handing the paper back to Seb he folded it and put it into his pocket.

"Then it's done" he sighed stretching, "You can't break the contract until November 7th"

"Okay" I nodded my head.

"Now..." Seb murmured, "I have a mission.."

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Our first date" Seb clarified.

"Oh"

"But.."

"BUT?"

"Someone specific is going to be there at our date.."

"Like..?"

"Cirus"

"Since when Sirius black a girl or did he have a daughter?" I snorted.

"She owns a bar downtown, were going to meet her"

"Why?"

"She found out I have a 'girlfriend'."

"Oh" I blandly said, "What does she want?"

"She wants to see if your real or not" Seb sighed.

"Wow" I snorted.

"So we need to go"

"You her slave or something? You DON'T have to go"

"Oh we have to go" Seb seriously stated, "We need to convince her that you're my girlfriend for a reason.." Seb all of a sudden glanced at my stomach and then at me.

My mouth nearly hung onto the cement floor as I slowly got the hint.

"OH HELL NO!" I shouted getting up.

"Please, please, please!" Seb begged going onto his knees.

"YOU WANT ME TO PRETEND I'M PREGNANT?" I shouted.

"Shush!" Seb ushered looking around nervously. He softly grabbed my hands and motioned me to sit down.

"Cirus needs proof.. she knows me too well. She probably suspects both you and I are fake!"

"But we are" I scoffed.

"That not the point" Seb snapped, "Cirus knows I don't date and the fact I dated you out of the blue, someone she doesn't know.. Cirus is bound to be curious"

"So your saying... Cirus is the type of people who when see believe?"

"Yes" Seb smiled, "And if she sees that you're actually, not really, pregnant then she will give up this act."

"How do you know this?"

"I've known Cirus for awhile. When serious things like that happens she easily pities and stays away. If she sees that I got you pregnant, and I'm your boyfriend and maybe fiance-"

"Okay lets not go that far" I snapped.

"Okay" Seb smirked. "We just need to get her to believe our act and shes out of the picture"

"Won't she tell the other girls?"

"They don't talk to each other"

"But they formed an all-"

"They did, but it doesn't mean they like each other" cut in Seb.

"I don't get it why are they so dangerous?"

"Cirus.." muttered Seb, "Works underground, her bar is an undercover act. She's been on the police's radar for a long time, but she never gets caught."

"How old is she?" I glared.

"23"

"WOW"

"Wow is right, she started out with nothing and now makes big bucks"

"What does she sell?" Seb stared at me for a second and nodded his head as it hung.

"You don't want to know" he chuckled scratching his head.

"What do I get after this ordeal?" I raised an eyebrow.

"An extra grand in your paycheck"

"Make it two grand and I'll be the best preggo drop out you'll ever see"

"Deal" said Seb extending out his hand. Shaking it I smiled, but it faded almost instantly.

"How am I going to fake being pregnant?"

"Oh I got some things don't worry" he smirked getting up.

"When do we meet?"

"Tonight I'll pick you up at ten sharp outside your house."

"WHAT THE HELL?" I scolded, "Dude! I can't be out that late school just started are you nuts?"

"Just find a way out, I'll get your address from Kane"

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes getting up.

"I hate you, you know that?" I punched him straight in the gut.

"UGH!" moaned Seb rubbing his stomach. Growling Seb grabbed me around my waist and flung me around.

"And I just fake love you" he snarled grinning like a fool. Laughing I smacked him to put me down.

"You really do rock you know that?" he smiled.

"I know I do" I shrugged. "It's all for the money"

"Hoe!" Seb smirked

"Bastard!" I smirked back. Grinning like fools we made it back to the school holding hands, some students were around watching.

"I'm already getting use to holding your hand" sighed Seb putting an arm ontop of my shoulders.

"Don't" I muttered, "After these two months it's adios with you!" I wrapped my right arm around his waist.

"I'll see you at lunch!" said Seb walking the opposite way to class.

"Love you!" I shouted for others to hear.

"Love you too!" he shouted back.

"NOT!" I muttered to myself skipping to my class as the second bell rang.

Seb's POV

"NOT!" I muttered to myself.

Too think everything is going as planned. Grinning I put both my hands into my pocket and walked the halls curiously. It surprises me to an extent how Nirvana doesn't swoon for me, but on the otherhand she's a trooper. Not like any other girl I have ever seen, certainly something I never encountered before. Something tells me I'm dragging her along to hell with me, but now that she signed the contract theres no turning back.

It's time for me to finally end what I started long ago. Taking the ring out of my pocket I stared at the shimmering diamonds.

"Senna.." I whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :) damn I have school tommorow.. IT FREAKING SUCKS! Oh god winter break was so long, but now it ended making it seem to short.

I dont know how I'm going to survive school...

SO yeah guys this is where it's going to get fun. The contract between Seb and Mercury is now sealed. A good, but bad thing at the same time. You will soon get to know CINS (aka if you noticed the actually word 'SINS' :x props to the people who got that) They are an interesting group of girls.... all different, but each having different personalities...

Vote? That would rule :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Him Por Emily

Historia Corta

53 7 6
He was everything she was looking for.
800 7 15
My life story. Exaggerated. Greatly.
481K 22.6K 27
All she wanted him to do was smile. A love story.
28.3K 909 25
I wished I could have Ryder. With my goody two shoe of a sister, he's bound to get her. I mean look at her. She's everything a guy wants.