I'll Ride For You, Homie

By unrelatedrae

Down-low, bi-curious thug, Delontae "Smutt" Williams, has had curious thoughts about sexual activities with... More

Disclaimer
c h a r a c t e r s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
c h a r a c t e r*u p d a t e
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
Q&A

c o n f e s s i o n a l s

5K 125 143
By unrelatedrae

Some of y'all are a trip 😂

🗣ANYWAY.....

I wanted to do it as a confessional to keep down drama. I am only the messenger, so don't shoot me for how these character may or may not answer your questions. I will intervene when I can. The characters are also in separate rooms so there will be no outside influence on how these questions are answered. Might be a lil more back in forth in the comments if y'all feel like their answers prompted more questions as well.

Questions will be in bold next to who asked them, the answers will be in plain text.

Smutt's Confessional

QueenLou87: Are you over lil daddy or just biding time to fix the mess Weasel and Erica made before you try again🤔🤔👀👀

To be honest with you, I know I'm not over him. But I'm over the situation. *shrugs shoulders* Can't keep breakin' my back for someone that won't even bend down to help me or they-self.

luvalushx: do you give up on getting back together with arique ?

Yeah. He let it be known that this wasn't what he wanted, ain't no sense in forcin' somethin' where it doesn't fit.

luvalushx: you gonna find a little jail boo ?

I'm cool off that. If anybody wanna help keep my balls light then I'an gon' complain *shrugs with a smirk* but I plan to just chill and be still.

luvalushx: why aren't you holding a grudge on ericka after she did you so dirty ?

We did each other dirty. Why I'ma stay mad at her for doin' the same shit I did? Minus that police shit. Her feelin's was hurt so she entitled to do what she felt like she had to do.

luvalushx: are you gonna get revenge on weasel and ericka for setting you up ?

Never let the left hand know what the right hand is doin'.

jcolemyboo: I don't have a question but I love you and Ima hold you down for sure bae!

*smirks sexily* Preciate you

jocolemyboo: the realest nigga ever wrote. AND THATS ON CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT😭😭❤️

*chuckles lightly* already, baby.

legallyshort: smutt I'll hold you down can't believe these folks flipped on you like that baby 😢

They can't hold a real nigga down, you know how this shit go.

onlykeem: I don't wanna know anything about the sequel, but I want to know will you ever go public to everyone about your sexuality?

I highly doubt it my nigga. I would have before, but now I can't see myself puttin' myself out there for nobody else to be real.

Arique's Confessional

ameerahbrown99: will you n smutt be back together

I want to, but I don't see that happening given our circumstances. Hopefully, we can work our way around these hurdles and make it work though.

QueenLou87: Will you tell Erica about her ass and realize she isn't worth you loyalty 😒sister/cousin or not👀

What'chu mean tell her about her ass? As far as her being worth my loyalty, we share the same blood. I was taught blood is thicker than water. She will forever have my loyalty.

luvalushx: do you regret breaking up with smutt?

I mean, yes and no. Yes because I genuinely love him. No because what we were doin' was wrong. Besides, it'll mean we were meant to be if we do end back up together, right?

luvalushx: was one of the reasons you broke up with smutt because you lowkey miss corey ?

Ew. No. Honestly, after seeing Corey with JB I no longer see him in that light at all. I still hold him near and dear to my heart, but I could never be on that level with him again.

PeopleSayQ: What made you want to talk to Smutt at his going away party and try to be nice to him (i.e. give him a ride to turn himself in) after you broke up with him?

A breakup don't mean I love him any less. I still care about him and his well being. I was just trying to be there for him.

luvalushx: what gave you the sudden idea to leave smutt because you felt "guilty"? my nigga... ericka was still family before you found out she was your sister but you ain't care then

I get that she was still family, but sister is a different level than cousin, I don't care what anybody says. Add that to the fact that we are the only kids that my dad has. I would feel fucked up if I continued.

jcolemyboo: can you please just get over yourself and just love Delonte? I love you but he didn't deserve that😭

*rolls eyes* Man saye, I do love Delontae. But, what we was doin' was fucked up for more reasons than one, I don't deserve this either.

780-GANGGANG-3985: are you done being stupid or do we expect you to still be actin like a fûckin fool for a whole nother book

*rolls eyes* I'm not stupid, everybody makes questionable decisions here and there.

780-GANGGANG-3985: no hate cause i love you arique, i mean you throw that aśs back like no others, but for once throw that aśs back before you throw away ya life 😭😭😭

I 'preciate the love, but I'm not even gon' pretend like I know what you tryna say in that last lil part.

780-GANGGANG-3985: and like also what made you care about that shi now? why build a beautiful relationship before you bring this up ?

*exhales deeply* Because, when I saw the way it affected Boo I felt fucked up to be honest. It was too many damn obstacles in our way for us to have been together happily.

onlykeem: Are you a ho? Cause I feel like you are deep down that's what you on.. Why would you go through all that then want it to end it once Shít got rough ?

Not you tryna clock me. *huffs* Nigga are you a hoe? It would take one to know one. Let's see how you would handle a situation like the one I was in. *rolls eyes and crosses his arms over his chest*

Weasel's Confessional

QueenLou87: When will you die😑

*laughs* Gon' on. *waves hand dismissively*

luvalushx: do you truly fw smutts bm or did you just get with her to get back at smutt and arique ?

I really fucks with her... *smirks*

PeopleSayQ: Do you still want to "hit that" with Arique?

Hit what? You mean fuck? Hell yeah! Soon as he let me I'ma have him wishin' he let me hit a long time ago.

legallyshort: you gone catch rona now or later?

*quirks a brow* Rona? Who is that? Is she a bad bitch? *rubs hands together with a smirk* You finna put me on?

Corey's Confessional

QueenLou87: Are you with Arrique's aunt only to be around him🤔

I'm not answering that shit. *Waves his hand dismissively*

*Unrelaterae: You gotta answer the question foo. It's a simple one. *rolls eyes*

Man whatever. Naw I ain't just with her because of Arique.

legallyshort: why are you so grimy?

Why ya mama-

*Unrelatedrae: you not finna talk about nobody mama fam. You'on even know these people.

*exhales an annoyed breath* I'm not grimy. I just get it how I live.

Psych's Confessional

QueenLou87: Are you REALLY in love with Arrique's mom🤔

Duh muh fucka.

jcolemyboo: what is sex like with arique's mother?

You's a lil nosey ass, freak muh fucka. *shakes his head* The sex legit though. She ain't with that shy, playin' shit these lil young hoes be on. She don't gotta be inebriated to let her freak flag fly either.

Joshua's Confessional

QueenLou87: You gon marry Kiki👀

Marry? What do that mean? *feigns ignorance*

*Unrelatedrae: you know damn wel-

Chill, chill, chill. I was playin'. I'ma marry her when Smuttie graduate. College.

Ericka's Confessional

QueenLou87: Who is D'Arrique's real father?

*rolls eyes* The one who art in Heaven.

luvalushx: are you gonna miss smutt while he's in jail ?

*jerks head back* Fuck kinda question is that? I miss his ass when I go to work. Of course I'ma miss him.

luvaluhx: are you over smutt ?

No. I can't even front, I do enough of that with...lemme stop. *exhales* No.

luvalushx: do you still believe smutt was sleeping around with arique ?

To be honest, I was reaching at first to clear my conscience. But, when Smutt started tryna defend him over me in my face I thought it was for real. But I really don't believe Smutt gets down like that, he loves pussy too much.

QueenLou87: Why did you really tell Arrique your mom's secret after keeping it so long? Did you suspect him and Smutt and knew it would cause him to break it off😒🧐

I simply wanted him to know so he would take up for me...as for me thinkin' they was foolin' around, I was just tryna cover my own ass. But with y'all askin' me these questions about them bein' together.....

jcolemyboo: girl how could you even fathom giving the coochie to a nigga named weasel? like I can't take you serious sis 😂 imagine fucking a nigga named weasel

Bitc-

*Unrelatedrae: Aht, she ain't call you out yo name so show the same respect.

*exhales in annoyance* What I do with my puss is my business and don't concern you. *rolls eyes*

legallyshort: girl fukk you

Unh unh Rae, these bitches is rude as the fuck. *shakes her head*

*Unrelatedrae: What I say about callin' people outta they name?

*rolls eyes while looking away*

*Unrelatedrae: That ain't got shit to do with me.

*rolls eyes* Fuck you too hun. *smiles sarcastically*

Janie's Confessional

PeopleSayQ: Why are you so hostile towards your nephew?

I can be hostile toward you instead. How 'bout it? *tilts head*

Questions for the author

QueenLou87: No questions, just wanted to say your writing is amazing 👏👏, I enjoyed both of you books and writing style. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us🤗

Awwn🥺😩 That's love🤎🤎 Thank you very kindly. Comments like this let me know that I'm not as bad as I think that I am. Thank you for boosting my confidence, friend!💪🏾🤎

luvalushx: what inspire you to write this bomb ass story !?

Y'all big boostin' me, makin' me blush and shit😊 But, I was writing a story about a certain someone and their parents popped up in my head and then boom! Here we are.

luvalushx: this is very late an i apologize but happy mother's day!! did you kids ever distract you from writing?

Thank you!! 🤎🤎

Did they?! But nah, I would say they did, but didn't. A mother's job just never ends. It just seemed like every time I was in a good writing groove they wanted to play, or the alarm for lunch, or something like that would happen.

luvalushx: who's your favorite wattpad author(s) ?

Def not in any particular order: love3dontchang3, paristeen, louiistyles, stilldagoat, cullenking, thattrillblasian, whorefortaymor, casuallyslaying, tittyology, jada_from_nowhere, adjoaq, morrisondauthor, hotcheetozzz, temptxss (ik I fucked this name up:/)....I'ma stop there, there may be a few more, but thats all I'ma name for now. :/

QueenLou87: Is your book based on people you know?

Kinda, sorta, not really. 🙃

luvalushx: did you ever feel pressured to write updates ? i would hope not

I did, but it was from myself. I didn't want to take too long to update in case anyone lost interest. :/

luvalushx: i loved how you used face claims that i very rarely see others use, how did you go about finding them ?

Thank you😌 I used ig. Most of my list of characters are from Houston that I found on a few mutuals. (I low-key feel like a stalker now :/).

luvalushx: do you only write bxb books or do you write books with straight main couples as well ?

I do both! I had a hetero (well mostly anyway) story that I posted on here when I first joined called A Screwed Up Love, but I took it down. The male of the main couple was straight, the girl was pans.

I have two hetero stories planned tho.

legallyshort: honestly how are you so talented ?

Awwn,🥺 y'all really tryna make a real nigga feel special. Nah but for real, thank you, love🤎. I don't feel like I'm as talented as I want to be, but I do feel like I'm getting better in my craft. So thank you for the confidence boost to keep going! 💪🏾🤎

wxvygod: Are u going to make Arique have a new love interest

Idk. You'll be finding out for sure tho 😉

PeopleSayQ: How long were you working on this story before you published it? Because the flow is excellent!

Thank you!!! 😩🤎 I honestly don't like the first like 5 chapters, ngl. So thank you for real, friend🤎🤎. But, I like to research before I start shit (even tho I know I still get some info wrong) so I did that for a few weeks for the setting of the story(June/July '19). Honestly though, I write from the seat of my pants. I started with an outline, and if only you knew....nothing went as planned😭

onlykeem: Ummm 🤔 so I'm not going to ask age cause I just feel like that's disrespectful. I just get vibes you aren't super young like a lot of the ppl on the app. I'm an old mf (24)on here lol.. all that for my question lol, what keeps you on here though? I see lots of people on twitter referring to it as something they used to be on in middle, high school, etc. but I wonder why those same ppl don't bring their ideas and progressed adult (lives&stories) on here..

You good, I'm not too far from you in age, a few months behind if I'm not mistaken. 90's baby! I guess we 2 old mf's on here then friend! lmfaoooo.

You good, I'm long winded myself. I tend to over-answer at times. I enjoy what I do on here for real.

I'ma popcorn bitch that likes to see immediate results, so the feedback I get once I post a chapter (after months with only 4 reads lmaooo) lets me know what I need to work on and things like that.

Idk, but, I just stepped into the kids side tbh(fanfic, first one was ybnk). I found this app as an adult in 2016, and up until 2018 I had only read the more mature adult authors. I followed an actual published author on here b/c reading is my first love and this one author in particular posted sneak peaks of her novels on here from time to time.

I would say they either read/write published novels now, don't enjoy writing/reading as much as they did before when they were on here, or ......hell idk. It could be that they only got on here to be messy (which boggles the fuck outta me bc I've come across some messy situations on here lmfaoooo). One thing I came across on here was like "advice to anybody on Wattpad, just get on here to read a book" I'm like, "duhhh, wtf was ppl gettin' on here for? Maybe I'm the weird one for gettin' on here just to read/write." I really don't know why other ppl feel like this is an app for kids. I don't have a twitter and nobody I fw even knows what Wattpad is fr. But I know everything is what you make it so...

Heisrare: When are you gonna update the actual book / how are you going to continue it? Like another book type situation?? And I'm a big fan of this book one of my top 5! 😭❤️

The last chapter of this book is already posted. But, the sequel of this book, I'll Die For You, Homie, should be out soon. 🙂
Thank you, love☺️🤎🤎
Im glad you enjoyed it!!🤎

*********
Seriously though, thank y'all for reading, voting and commenting. I really didn't think I'd get this far. I really appreciate those who showed love and kept me motivated to continue writing🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.3K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
93.8K 5.6K 27
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...
317K 11.8K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.1M 122K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...