Sweet As Candy ( 3V ((Vox, Va...

By CottonCandyFoxie

This is based off my personal OC Cotton Candy. But I had a request to write out a fanfic. This will be a qua... More

Setting The Stage - Chapter 1
Sweet Greetings - Chapter 2
Happy Or Hazbin Hotel - Chapter 3
Staffing The Heart - Chapter 4
The Fox Hunt Begins - Chapter 5
Dolly Love (Sweet As Candy Chap-5 Sub Story)
Static Fluff - Chapter 6
Wired For Love - Chapter 7
Locking Doors, Opening Hearts - Chapter 8
Drink Or Dare - Chapter 9
Pain Is Pleasure, Right? - Chapter 10
To Control Or Not? - Chapter 11
Let's play Dress Up! - Chapter 12
Dare To Be True - Chapter 13
Electrified Hearts! - Chapter 14
Jealousy Wears Red? - Chapter 15
Love is Only Skin-Deep - Chapter 16
Cyber Stalking - Chapter 17
Marked By Hearts - Chapter 18
Drugged Love - Chapter 19
Deleting History(Part 2) - Chapter 21
Velvety Smooth - Chapter 22
Friend or Foe? - Chapter 23
Shattered Glass - Chapter 24

Deleting History(Part 1) - Chapter 20

1.5K 35 7
By CottonCandyFoxie

((Part 1 & 2 will be very long and take a bit longer to post due to the detail and characters required for the dramatic play of this part of the story. Please enjoy the yandere sadness ahead))

~Kalli Enters Hell~

It was dark and the streets were loud as the red lights faded into sight for the girl laying in the alley. The last thing she could recall was her boyfriend and her fighting again. But then a loud sound and now she was here. Where was here? The girl stood and stumbled, her eyes looked down and noticed she was shorter now. Her skin was pale and she looked younger even. She walked slowly to the exit of the alley and then saw her reflection in the window on a near by shop. Her clothing was torn and bloody. On her chest was a big blood stain and a small hole. She had kitty ears and a kitty tail and she looked so young, but that was impossible. She was nearly 38, but she looked barely over 18! 

She looked around the street she found herself on and started noticing the signs, the creatures and everything around her. Breathing started to become harder, her legs trembled and her vision got hazy. Hell! She was in hell! Sure she didn't live the best life, yeah she didn't go to church or anything, but hell?! She nearly fainted till a set of gently hands grasped her shoulders and steadied her. Tears had been flooding down her face, she was hyperventilating, and shaking horribly. She looked up to see who was holding her shoulders. A set of pink and neon blue heart eyes were looking down into hers with concern and worry. "Are you ok little one?" A sweet voice asked her. 

The female turned out to be a kitsune named Candy who lived and worked in the royal palace. She had been walking near by when she saw Kalli having her breakdown. Candy had taken Kalli in that night and helped her, having a soft spot and well needing to hire a new maid for the palace anyways. Kalli was soon taught everything she needed to know when it came to being a maid in the palace. Candy had become like a mother to her even though Kalli wasn't as young as she looked. Kalli adjusted to her new body and age, learning how to control it and work with it. It wasn't easy but she was determined to get it right and worked every day to mater everything she could. That is what caused Candy to recommend her to Lilith for training in the Shadow Serpents. After another few years in the palace, Lilith accepted the idea and Kalli was brought into the fold. Kalli, not being born in hell wasn't as strong as the others in the group. But she was a good support for the main assassins. She worked hard and killed the minor lords and nobles who posed threats. She enjoyed her job, but more enjoyed her cleaning in the palace and the peace it brought her.

~Back to the Story~

The evening was young and going well at the hotel. Though that's how it seemed. Charlie was torn up over her mother's death. Refusing to speak to her father. Luckily Irene and Kalli had remained unfound by Lucifer so far, but they were unset over the events as well. Kalli had stopped talking with everyone. Her once bubbly warm nature was gone. Irene had gotten more bitter and harsh with others. Her mind wrapped up in the fact Candy was being held by the top three overlords in Hell. Irene had told Kalli about Candy being taken, but only a day later, Lilith was erased the next day. And now, 4 days had passed and Candy was still not back. But the 3Vee's hadn't been anywhere near as active. No had even seen Valentino, Velvet was shopping more so then normal. And Vox had been on edge but not doing business at all. Lucifer had begun his witch hunt for those who had been working under Lilith. He had located a few and made clear examples of what happens when you attempt treason on him. 

In the hotel, Vaggie spent time taking care of Charlie. Doing anything and everything she could to get her to cheer up. Irene had been lying to her of where Candy was gone to for now, not wanting to add to the stress. The others were working as normal, except for Alastor who had noticed the sudden and dramatic change in the two new healers that the kitsune had randomly left in the hotel for Charlie. While they were helpful regarding the hotel, their minds were blocked to him. They avoided him like the plague and didn't find him even the tiniest bit amusing. Then with the news, he knew that something was up for sure. He knew he'd get no where with asking Irene anything. While she was older, she was also colder to him and harsh. Kalli would be the one he'd seek answer to.

Alastor was walking down the hall, twirling his microphone cane with a static hum. He was looking for the adorable neko who ran around much like Nifty did. He spotted her, his eyes lit up, his grin widen as he walked straight to the female. She was busy dusting a photo mindlessly. "Hello my dear!" He said, his voice a bit more static hitting his voice. It startled the neko, making her dropped her duster and turned to him. She growled and put her hands on her hips. "Alastor! You scared me! Don't do that!" She yelled softly, her fluffy kitty ears going back. "Oh forgive me dearie! I just came to chat with you. Do you have a moment?" He asked smiling, tilting his head to her as she crossed her arms but nodded. "Yes, whats up?" She asked softly, picking her duster. "Your friend Candy, where is she?" He asked, his static clicking around them. Kalli's ears twitched and dropped flat as she looked at him. "C.c..candy..She's...well..." She started shifting in front of him. The action only made the grin on Alastors face grow, she feared not only him but his question. So there was some entertainment going on without him being privy to it. "Well my dearie! I've been looking all over for her and can't seem to locate her. Then I remembered how well both you and that imp girl seem to obey her every command. So I came to you to find out where she had run off to." Alastor said, seeming to circle Kalli like a shark waiting to close in on it's kill. Kalli had slowly uncrossed her arms while he spoke remembering Irene's words. Candy was being held hostage with the three Vee's. But that they couldn't tell anyone with the recent death and witch hunt in the royal family. Kalli watched him circling her and shifted in place, her ears dropping fully flat. 

Kalli had a weak spot for the demons in the hotel. She had enjoyed their company and the fact it was calm there. But Candy had taken her in and raised her. "I can't tell you Al. Irene made me promise." She said softly, looking away. Alastor's smile thinned as she spoke then he stopped in front of her and watched her closely. "Dearie, what are you hiding?" He asked, taking a step towards her. It made Kalli back up into the wall quickly. "I..I'm not. Look, Al. You have to ask.." "I'm not asking her. I'm asking you, my dear." He said, tilting his head slightly. His horns extended, eyes turned to static, his grin growing wider as he watched her closely. "She's being held hostage!" Kalli said quickly, mewling afterwards. She was weak, she knew it. But out of all the overlords, the Radio Demon terrified her. And worse, he knew it and now could use it. His form reverted within a single blink, his grin back to it's cheery look. "Hostage? Well! Why didn't you tell me this earlier dearie! I shall go get her at once!" He said, his laugh track playing. "By the Vee's." Kalli whispered whispered finally, which forced the laugh track to skid to a halt. 

Alastor had tensed and then shifted his staff in front of him. Leaning forward on it to peer down at the neko before him. "Come again dearie." He said calmly, his eyes glowing brightly as did his cane. "The three Vee took Candy a few days ago, maybe a week ago, but they have been holding her hostage in the porn studios suite." Kalli said softly, looking at him now truly terrified as his grin slowly began to grow wider. It seemed to consume his face with his eyes. "And why, pray tale, would the three Vee's want a little kitsune maid?" He asked, his static growing thick in his voice. Kalli began to tremble in place and swallowed in fear. "She's an assassin, we all are!" She whispered to him, pressing herself to the wall with more fear. 

"I do hope you're not spreading that news to everyone kitty cat." A voice suddenly said, making Kalli blink and look over to who spoke. Standing in the hall was none other than Vox. His left was swirling slightly as he watched the pair. Alastor stood up fully, his static being ungodly loud in the hall at the sight of Vox coming in. "So then it is true. How interesting, but why hold her hostage? Why not kill the dog?" Alastor asked, earning a glare from Vox. How dare he have the gall to insult HIS Candy! But that would have to wait. The neko had to die before she told more people about Candy and her past. "You're lucky I'm running an errand today Alastor." Vox snapped and then suddenly snapped his fingers. Electrical wires formed all over Kalli suddenly as a neon teal portal opened under her and she fell threw it. It sealed afterwards, leaving no trace of her behind. Alastor would watch her vanish in the portal and turn to see Vox was gone as well. For once his grin was not on his face. Something was going on, on a much bigger scale than he had thought. He walked off quickly, needing to find Irene. His static echoed in the halls during his search.

Irene was in the kitchen, looking for a snack when she had felt the sudden pulse of a portal opening and closing. She knew how Alastor's portals felt, no this was different. She turned and dodged a set of wires before they could encase her body. She growled and looked over at the doorway seeing Vox standing there, with a look of hate and amusement. "Damn it. You!" Irene snapped, pulling out a kitchen knife from the knife block to defend herself from him. He scoffed at her, rolling his eyes and walked forward to her without fear. "You see, you two happen to know just a bit too much regarding something I treasure." He started, his grin forming as he saw her eyes widen. Irene realized he already had taken Kalli. "And I need to erase you both for her sake. Don't worry. It'll be painful." He said smirking and grabbed her wrists in his. Irene had been to stunned to react to his movements. He had closed in faster than she thought, his clawed hands holding her wrists. Forcing her to drop the knife she was holding. Wires creeping up along her body and casing her tightly then the portal formed under her. 

"See you in just a few." He said then she dropped into the blinding glow that was his portal to his pocket realm.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - Deleting History(Part 2)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.5K 28
[DISCLAIMER! HORRIBLY SLOW UPDATES] ❝ 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝�...
14.6K 438 12
Everyone knew what happened to Lucifer and Lilith when they ate the forbidden fruit. They were banished to Hell. It was said that they built Hell to...
53.8K 1.6K 13
[Y!HH x F!READER] ❝𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄 , 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑...
671K 19.2K 42
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...