Ticci-Toby x reader

By CreeperHugger321

More

chap.1:Summer vacation
Chap.2:da waffle friend
chap.3:New friends? Or, new foes?
Chap.4:The beautiful Ben
Chap 6: Mysteries
Chap 7: Meeting Slenderman
Chap 8: Getting healed?

Chap.5: Yes? Or No?

2.2K 94 51
By CreeperHugger321

Ticci Toby's POV
I folded up the paper and shoved it in my pocket. Hey! It's a cute drawing, and very well drawn! I blushes slightly at the thought of me and y/n holding hands. I shook the idea out of my head. "I-Idiot" I whispered "She could n-never."
I sighed not finishing my sentence. I looked over to her and smiled slightly under that mask like thing over my mouth. I shook her gently and whispered quietly to her "y/n? Y/n it's time to wake up." She yawned slightly, still having her eyes shut and waved her hand slightly while mumbling "Leave me to sleep. I wanna marry sleep right now." I chuckled lightly and picked her up bridle style, and carried her to my room.
I don't want Sally to forcefully turn her into a pretty princess like BEN. I set her down lightly on my bed and tucked her in like a little kid. I removed my mask slightly to reveal me lips and kissed her forehead gently. I put the mask back on and whispered 'goodnight' as I stood in the doorway, then headed down stairs to the living room of the Creepypastas. I walked past the couch were BEN was sitting still in his princess outfit playing video games as a grumbling Jeff in a purple princess dress with a tiny crown on top of his head.
I chuckled slightly and went into the kitchen and made some microwaveable waffles. I ate my waffles peacefully. I was the only one in the huge kitchen besides Masky and Hoddie eating a whole ton of cheesecake. I pulled the picture out of my pocket and looked at it. 'Cute.' I thought to myself. 'I wonder how y/n is doing?

Your POV
I was sleeping peacefully till I heard a certain Toby nudge me and whispered quietly to me "y/n? Y/n it's time to wake up." I yawned slightly also waved my hand at him and mumbling "Leave me to sleep. I wanna marry sleep right now." I heard him chuckle slightly, and picked me up gently and started carrying me somewhere. I was to tired to see where. He set me gently on a bed, and tucked me in.
I felt like a little kid again. I felt a cold pair of lips meeting my forehead and blushed slightly. I heard a very faint whisper of him saying goodnight, and shutting the door. I blushed more. 'Did he really just kiss my forehead!?' I questioned in my mind, as I slowly drifted back to sleep, my mind racing on if that really had happened, or if it was just some dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 38.9K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
284K 19.5K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
234K 2.6K 22
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
5.6M 229K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...