Chap 8: Getting healed?

3rd POV (still):

(Y/n) gulped and tightly shut her eyes. Slenderman was creating the serum for becoming a creepypasta. Once he was finally done he put it into a needle. Toby held her hand and tightly held it. Slender bent down and injected the shot into her system. He took the needle out and rapped her arm up. Toby hugged her tightly with a smile. (Y/n) hugged him with one arm. The other one felt as if somebody injected fire into her arm. Toby held her hand. "Come on *tick* I'll put you in bed and *tock* bring you some hot cocoa *tick*." She smiled slightly Toby is so sweat to her. He put her in his bed. "Ill be right *tick* back." After a minute or two after Toby left, little Sally came skipping into the room. "Hi (Y/n)! Remember me!?" She asked smiling. O smiled back. "Sally how could I every forget *tick* you?" Her smile grew. "I just wanted to check on you, Dr. Sally with help!" She giggled. "Okay Dr.Sally." Sally took a look at your arm. "Hmm.... Interesting..." She then stopped looking around it. "The only way to cure this is stickers and glitter!" She went into her little toy dr bag and grabbed a pack of sticks. She started placing them on my rap. She went back into her bag and found a jar of glitter. She took a pinch and sprinkled it all over the rap. She grinned at her work. "Thanks Dr.Sally, I'm sure now I'll get way more better soon!" Sally giggled and skipped off. Toby entered with some hot cocoa. He then noticed your arm. "I-I'm just gonna *tick* guess Sally came *tock* by..." (Y/n) giggled "You mean Dr. Sally?" He chuckled. "Sure." Toby handed you the hot cocoa. "So, how are you *tick* feeling?" She took a sip of her hot drink. "Fine. My arm is even *tick* healing up." Toby nodded.

Toby's POV:

She's doing good. I just hope she'll be okay when it reaches her heart and brain. "Well you should *tick* get some rest." (Y/n) then asked "Where are you gonna sleep?" I sighed slightly. "The *tock* couch." She shook her head. "I'll take the couch *tick* it's your room." I shook my head. "We'll just share my bed then. She blushed, but nodded. I took my hoodie off. I wore a long black sleeve shirt. (Y/n) cuddled up in the blankets. I smiled. She looks so... Cute... Gah! What am I saying!? I got into bed and took my goggles off. I turn to (Y/n) and rapped my arms around her gently, but protectively. That's when I drifted into a deep sleep.

(Y/n) POV:

I didn't have a dream. It was like I closed my eyes and then opened them. I felt warmth. Toby?! He was holding me while he was sleeping!?!? I felt a twitch in my head. I reached up and gasped. I quickly hoped out of bed and went to Toby's mirror. "Oh my gosh!!!" I had orange soft ears on my head. Then I felt another twitch. I turned around. "Wow!" I had an orange fluffy soft tail with white at the end. I smiled and looked at my eyes. My eye were know (f/c). I have to wake Toby! I shake him excitedly. "Toby! Toby! Toby!" He woke up and rubbed his eyes "What?" He saw my ears and his eyes widened. "Wow." I smiled. "I know right!?" He pet my tail. "It's so soft!" I smiled. "Sally is gonna flip!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYO! Sorry for the slow updates, I've been working on a project with some friends. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I hope you have a nice day!