chap.3:New friends? Or, new foes?

Ticci Toby's POV:

I carried her on my back. The wind piercing my face. I finally reached the mansion, the Slender  mansion. I jumped into my bedroom window, and placed her on my bed. She started ticking again, which ment she was waking up.

y/n's POV:

You woke up in an different room. You heard ticking. But it wasn't coming from you. It was coming from under the bed. You looked under the bed to see Toby. You smiled and asked "what are you? A eight year old'smonster?! Get out from under the bed. He slowly got off, and said "You're going to meet the creepy-pastas, but don't flip out! Okay?" You nodded your head in agreement. He took your hand, and you blushed lightly. He led you to a dark pink door, covered with glider. You said "let me guess. Sally?" He smirked and said "Well, look who's been studying!" And then, an eight year old little girl, with brown hair, green eyes, blood coming from her forehead, with a pink dress with a name tag that said 'Sally.' Sally smiled and asked "Hi! I'm Sally! Do you wanna help me dress up Ben?!" Someone in the room, you guessed Ben, whisper/yell "Please. Help. Me."Sally wore a huge smile on her face. You answered "Why, I'd love to. Toby, would you like to help as well?" Toby quickly nodded his head like a ticking bobble head. We went in to see a tied up Link from Zelda, but with red pupils, and blood pouring from his eyes. I grabbed some make-up, while Toby and Sally grabbed a dress, and some high heels. We all starred at Ben, and laughed evilly. Ben looked as if the world just ended.....And. It.......Was.......... HILARIOUS!!!