Love Is In The Air - AdiYa Sh...

By Kairawrites_

Scribbling down some short lighthearted (well mostly) stories on my favourite couple Aditya and Zoya and peep... More

[1]-Perfectly Imperfect
[2]- Along The Waves Of The Ocean
[3]- Millions Of Emotions
[4]-Crimson (16+)
[5]- Happy Tears
[6.1]- Always And Forever
[6.2]- Always And Forever
[7]- Destined To Be Together
[8.2]- My Heart Will Go On
[9]- Happiest Than Ever
[10]- The Biggest Day Of My Life
[11.1]- Je T'aime
[11.2]- Je T'aime
[11.3]- Je T'aime
[12]- Family Is Everything
[13]- Bahon Ke Darmiyaan (18+)

[8.1]- My Heart Will Go On (18+)

1.5K 55 871
By Kairawrites_

Kiska birthday hai aaj? HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY JENNA. I remember how awestruck I was when I saw you as Maya in Beyhadh as you nailed every bit if it. And, I instantly found my woman crush. I have adored you for the past 4 years and you have always proved yourself as the best.

Thank you for being Zoya Siddiqui, my naive and innocent baby. Happy Birthday once again, you queen.

Wrote a long romantic sequence. So, read it at your own risk, only if you are 18+ (Look who's talking) I don't know why am I blabbering so much!? And listen*whispers* *looks here and there to check if someone is spying* *pulls you closer* Don't tell this to my mommy, she'll hit me. Will you? *looks at you suspiciously* Please! *puppy eyes*

Okay, I'll shut up. *fingers on my lips*

•••

"Are you serious!?" She squealed in excitement as she jumped on him throwing her arms around his nape while he embraced his over-enthusiastic close. "Thank you so much. But, how do you know that I always wanted to go on a cruise!?" She broke the hug and said.

"Mmm..nn..I am not telling you that and that doesn't even matter." He nodded his head in a no, making her curve her lips. "Just get our suitcases packed and we'll have the best time of our life." He added pulling her closer, nuzzling his head in her hair while soft giggles escaped her mouth. She playfully hits his arm as he stops with his sweet tortures.

She held his palms in hers while she said, "Thank you." His smile turned wider.

•••

Zoya runs around the ship like a little kid making the man laugh at her cuteness. She looks around the huge ship. "Oh lord! Aditya, this is so beautiful!" She exclaimed in awe. Titanic was a British passenger liner operated by White Star Line, set out in its voyage from Southampton to New York. The large ship carried some of the wealthiest people in the world. The first-class accommodation was designed to be the pinnacle of comfort and luxury, with a gymnasium, swimming pool, libraries, high-class restaurants and opulent cabins. A high-powered radiotelegraph transmitter available for sending passenger 'marconugrams' and also for ship's operational use. It has advanced safety features, such as watertight compartments and remotely activated watertight doors. But, it only carried enough lifeboats for 1,278 passengers-about half the number on board, and one third of her total capacity-due to the maritime safety regulations. It was believed that the ship would never sink due to its large size and advanced safety features.

A Deck, also called the Promenade Deck extended along the entire 546 feet (166 m) length of the superstructure. It was reserved exclusively for First Class passengers and contained First Class cabins, the First Class lounge, smoke room, reading and writing rooms and Palm Court. The Bridge Deck, was the top weight-bearing deck and the uppermost level of the hull. More First Class passenger accommodations were located here with six palatial staterooms featuring their own private promenades.

One of Titanic's most distinctive features was her First Class staircase, known as the Grand Staircase, built of solid English Oak with a sweeping curve, the staircase descended through seven decks of the ship. It was capped with a dome of wrought iron and glass that admitted natural light to the stairwell.

She walked in her luxurious bedroom which uses soft and soothing grays and silvers to create a sparkling, luxurious feel. From a modern chandelier at dangles over the bed to a plush silvery gray carpet that practically begs for your bare feet. It was sleek and minimalistic. From a basic white gauge curtains that fell down long and a low and cozy bed placed in the centre. The huge private bath is the only way to soak away a long day of exhaustion. This bedroom is just small but the beauty that exudes from it is immeasurable.

"OMG!? Aditya, this is so beautiful. Thank you so much." Saying so, she jumped on him hugging him tight. "Thank you. I love you sooo much." He chuckled at his woman. "I love you too but I need a different thanks." He winked at her leaving her cheeks flushed making him chuckle again. He kissed her reddened cheeks making her feel shy.

•••

"Zoya, just come here." He said, exhilarated. She had a confused expression on her face as she furrowed her brows which did not go unnoticed by him. "I am telling you, just come with me." He said pulling her as he walked after her.

*instrumental*

"Where are we going?" She asked him while he gave her an unbelievable look. "Can you just stop with all your questions and simply follow me?" She sighed at him while he looked at her with those puppy eyes of his melting her heart instantly and she couldn't say no.

"Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on."

"Give me your hand." She looked at him more carefully while he repeated himself. He gentlemanly forwarded his hand as she placed hers. A smile crept on her lips. "Close your eyes." He ordered. She obediently closed her lids while he grinned.

"Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on."

"Okay, now step up." He gently whispered near her ear as she obeys him, silently. A confusing smile on her lips. "Hold onto the railing and close your eyes, don't cheat." He said childishly making her chuckle. "Step up on the grill." She did what he asked her to.

"Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on."

She stepped up on the grill, nervously. "Hold on." He said joining her as he stood behind her, her chest brushing her back. He made her open her arms wide, horizontally with his resting on her petite waist. "Open your eyes." He whispered huskily near her ear making her tickle. She slowly opened her eyes, earning him a fascinated gasp. He smiled at her suprised reaction.

She looked at the surreal view infront of her eyes in awe. The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. .

It was mixture of those beautiful vibrant colours- orange, yellow, a tint of purple and red adorned the sunset sky. Sun sank lower in the sky, light of day draining away, the heat of the day had been replaced by a cool breeze. The evening had sent the birds to their roosts and the crickets to sing, melodiously. Another day began to set and send the croissant moon back to the sky, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations. The cool breeze blew making her close her eyes gently as a smile adorned her face. Her strands spread on his face making him tickle.

"Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone."

A merry laughter escaped her lips. "I am flying, Aditya. I really am." She said as the ship moved forwards, speedily. She felt the fresh air in her lungs. Aditya rested his chin on her shoulder while she was too lost in the beauty to notice anything. He spread his arms wide, his meeting hers and he later intertwined her fingers soaking in the precious moment. His hot breathe fanned her ear causing her goosebumps. He gently fondled and caressed the back of her palm making her breathe grow heavier.

"Love was when I loved you
One true time I'd hold to
In my life we'll always go on."

He slowly brought their hands together, resting them, their fingers still intertwined. She parted her lips and craned her neck towards him. His eyes met hers and they could feel the moment stopping forever. She could read his eyes, sending chills down her spine as those two intoxicating orbs made her feel weak on her knees. His eyes were captivatingly beautiful; not because of their colour but the words they hold in them. As deep as an ocean, She could see her figure in them. In the depths your eyes, she's able to visualise everything, her hopes, her dreams, her desires, her ambitions, her goals, her thoughts, her secrets and even my whole life, of which she wants him to be a part forever. It was making her escape a few heartbeats, giving her arrhythmia , but at the same time bring solace to her soul. His eyes were expressive, articulating all upon their own without his lips moving even for a second. They had an entire conversation in that intimate eyelock.

"Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart"

She leaned onto him to seal his lips in a kiss as he does the same, closing his eyes in anticipation. Her lips were just an inch away. She pushed herself up a bit and our lips touched. He could the taste of wine on her lips. They kissed slowly, passionately. Zoya started to moan as he held her face in his hands like a delicate flower whose petals he was sucking moisture off, kissing her softly, lovingly. His hands moved up and down the length of her back, the need to touch every part of her and her body seemed to mould against his as if she were liquid. His heart thrummed in his chest. The heat rose in her cheeks as her tongue touched his tongue, quick and electric and delicious, then firmer, more determined, more curious about the heat that lay within, seeking to chase down that elusive liquid lightning that reached through both of them, drowned in the moment of ecstasy.

"And my heart will go and on...."

•••

"Are you done!?" He frowned his face, siting on the bed with his feet tapping to floor, counting each second passing by. "Just two minutes." He heard her shout again. He stood on his feet thumping it against the ground, whining childishly. "That's the ninth time you are telling me so, Zoya. What's wrong with you!? You always look so beautiful, sweetheart. Why do you apply makeup, when it's not even needed, huh!?" He again sat on the bed, impatiently as he checked his wrist-watch again.

"How do I look!?" She appeared out of nowhere as her sweet voice catches his attention. He looks at her and his jaws drop down. He stood up on his feet as his eyes fell on his woman before him, looking stunning as always. But tonight was different, his gaze refused to shift from her beautiful face as he checks her out from top to bottom. The lady before dressed in a beautiful black ball gown which had beads and pearls and all those necessary embellishment. The dress fitted her well like a second skin, showing all those sexy curves of her body. The V-neck of her dress gave a good view of her cleavage, exposing her soft buttery skin. A statement neckpiece adorned her neck. Her hair tied up in a messy bun as a few curly strands fell down loose in her face, giving her a flawless look. Her lips painted in red making him gawk at her. He could take his eyes off his wife as she shooed all his innocent thoughts away.

He jerks out of his dreamland when she shook him by his shoulder. "Where are you lost?" She waved her hand in front of his eyes, making him gasp, a questionable look on her pretty face. He stares at her once again before hissing and cupping her cheeks. "Oh my my! Is that you, my darling?" He gulps hard before adding, "You look like an angel and I can eat you up; right now." Her cheeks flushed listening to his not-so-innocent talks. She hit him playfully on his arm making him chuckle at the innocent baby of his, only his.

He was no less, dapper as always in a black tuxedo with a matching bow tied around his neck. Aditya noticed her checking him out as he says in a sarcastic tone, "Stop checking me out, Zoya. Will you? Otherwise, we won't leave our bedroom today." He smiled lopsidedly as she shifted her gaze, hesitantly. He then took her hand in his, planting a soft kiss on her knuckles to which she smiled shyly as she lowered her gazes. He spinned her around as her back hit his built chest making her gasp, loudly. He slowly nears his lips towards her ear as he whispered huskily, "I am not leaving you tonight." She shivered listening to his dirty talks making her shudder.

"Shall we?" He forwarded his hand as she places her palm in his with a wide smile on her face.

The power couple descended down the The Grand Staircase beautifying it even more.

Aditya couldn't take his eyes off his beautiful lady who was standing just a few inches away. She could a feel a stare as she looks around, she finds him standing in a group of men, sipping on his red wine.

•••

He enveloped her fragile body in his arms, resting his chin on her shoulders, the pair of arms brushed her skin as he wrapped them around her waist, pulling her close against him. She hesitantly lifted her gazes up and she could see his figure in the mirror that stood in front as her lips quivered at his intense gaze and a loving smile adorned his lips. His heavy breathing fanned her neck and she gulps hard, fidgeting with her fingers as she lowers her gazes in shyness.

"You'll be the reason of my death, baby. You do things to me." He spoke in his husky voice making her shiver. He noticed her body becoming stiff, making him smirk. He slowly lowered his head, nuzzling his nose in her hair, inhaling her cocoa fragrance of her body, making her close her lids at his actions. She clutches onto his hand.

He gently shifted her hair on other shoulder letting his fingers brush her skin not before glancing at her once before he ran the tip of his index finger on her neck in a slow motion, sensually as she closed her eyes anticipatingly and threw her head back her head against his built chest, gasping loudly making him smirk for the fact that it affected her even after all these years of marriage, he still managed to make her feel butterflies in her stomach, he still manages to make her feel weak on her knees with a mere look of his which boosted his ego. He soon started planting wet and long kisses on her neck to her shoulders, slowly and his nose brushed her buttery skin. She did something to him and he loved her the way she was. She was naive, innocent and vulnerable, all his. She was the only blooming flower in the garden of his heart, to whom he waters each and every day with immense love and affection. He treats her in the best way and she proved that she was worth it. He can write a book on her without even blinking his eyes. She was a true goddess and he worshipped her body. She was utterly dear to him and he makes sure he took care of her in the bestest way ever possible. She was his porcelain doll and he always managed to handle her with ease and gentleness. "Adii..." She moaned his name, loudly unable to hold it anymore.

He dragged his lips up, still in contact with her skin, to her ear, biting her lobe and then pecking them once as he moved to the back of her ear, rolling his tongue over her sensitive skin as she squirmed in his arms. She turned her back to face him, slowly lifting her gazes up at him. He pulled her closer, their chests collided against each other as she gasped as hers moved up and down as she panted. "Adit..ya.." He placed his finger against her lips, shushing her down in his husky voice as she tried to speak.

He brushed her chubby cheeks, pushing back her strands, tucking it behind her ear and his other one slowly reached at the zipper of her gown, caressing her skin above her dress, he looked in her eyes for her contest but she she seemed drowned in the intensity, not minding anything that he does. He pulled the zipper down letting her dress hang loose her body and soon realization took over her as she opened her lids, smiling. The noses nuzzled slightly as she leaned her face against him, gulping hard. He cupped her beautiful face in her palms, caressing her cheeks with his thumb while others caressed her hair. Her hold on his shirt grew tighter as she clutched the fabric in her fist.

He then ran his thumb on her jawline buliding up the sexual tension between them. Their breathes mingled with each other as he gazes at her plump red painted lips. She gulped at the sight before her, not able to match his intoxicating eyes, she forwarded her face for him to kiss her, waiting for him to take the initiative as she closed her eyes, anticipatingly. He smiled at his lady, who was desparate to be his as he simply watched with a teasing smile on his face. She frowned her face, still not feeling his lips on hers. She opened her eyes and caught him staring at her while she looked at him hesitantly but he patiently waited for her to take the initiative this time with a smirk on his lips as he raised his eyebrows at her. Unable to take it anymore, she sealed his lips in a passionate kiss giving herself to him and she knew he would take care of her in the best way. His lips mashed against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth, the taste of wine still lingered on his lips. She hungrily pushed back, her mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. The bristles of his stubble scratched against her soft cheeks as she gripped his head firmly, as if she prevented him from escaping. She worked her mouth against his, their tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other, both of them fighting for domination but none of them gave up and he could feel her smiling in the kiss.

He pulled her dress down by her shoulder to her breasts, still in the kiss. He shifted his lips to her perfect jawline, leaving trails of soft feature-like kisses to wet ones on her swam-like-neck, biting them at places, marking them purple as she ran her slender fingers in his thick brown hair as if encouraging him to please her more as she lost her sanity at that particular moment. He placed long kisses on collerbone which was her weak spot and knew as he kept pleasuring the area again and again, rolling his tongue over her sensitive skin as she moaned his name continuously, chanting them as if some prayer. He was making it tough for her to stand on her legs as she began shivering, already. He moved down to her visible cleavage, giving them equal attention, planting peppery kisses as she soon started losing her consciousness. She threw her head back, closing her eyes as she bit her lower lip. He pulled down her dress, letting the black fabric pool around her ankles leaving her semi-naked, only in her undergarments.

"Aditya..plea..se."She moaned his name. Without wasting any more minute, he lifted her up as she wraps her legs around her torso.

He gently placed her on the bed hovering over her as he hid his face in her neck as Zoya pulled him closer by his nape. His hands roamed all over body sending shivers down her spine. His hands travelled down to her buttocks and he squeezed them hard, earning a gasp from her while she kissed him, harder this time. His fingers reached her back as he unhooked her bra in a mere flip throwing it somewhere in the room. Her breathe grew heavier and her chest moved up and down, her nipples brushing against him as she panted heavily, he broke the kiss and straightened himself. He silently watched the beauty that laid in front of him, all to be his. His seducing looks making her wet to the core as she bit her lip waiting for him to continue but he was too lost in admiring the sheer beauty, simply watching her, the lady before him squirmed, craving for his touch.

She furrowed her brows at him making him smirk. Not even wasting a second, Zoya held his wrist, placing his palm on her breasts, waiting for him to make a move again. He removed his hand and neared his face, whispering huskily in her ear, "What's the hurry, darling? It's just the beginning. Let me take care of you, babygirl." His words did something to her as she wraps her arms around his nape in an urgent need but he removed her hands making her furrow her brows as she wondered what's up on his mind.

Her eyes got covered with a black cloth suddenly, blocking her vision as she gasped. Her hands moved up, involuntarily with a familiar touch and she knew what's coming next. He tied her hands to the headboard with a furry handcuff making her gasp again. "I'll make sure you don't leave the bed tomorrow. " He whispered in her ears as a blush crept her cheeks which didn't go unnoticed by him.

He runs the tip of his finger, seductively from her forehead to the bridge of her nose to her rosy lips as she sucked on his finger while he threw his hand back, groaning. His wet finger then travelled down to her neck to the valley of her breasts to her navel making circles over her skin, sensously causing goosebumps on her milky skin as she gasped. He smirked moving his finger back to her breasts making circles around her dark nipple as she arches her back, throwing her head backwards. "Adi..ya.." She managed to speak. "Yes, my sweetheart!?" He sounded casual while she struggled with her handcuffs. "Mmmhmm...Adi..tya..kee..keep doing it." He dropped a kiss on her forehead, letting it linger on her skin for a while. "As you say, my Highness." He obliged her silently; more passionately.

Aditya left trails of butterfly kisses around her mounds making her feel aroused. He kissed her once before working on her bust as he licked her nipples, biting them between his teeth, being gentle enough to not hurt his woman, he sucked onto them and then blowing some air making her shiver at the cold sensation. She arched her back giving him more access as he kneeded the other one with his hand, caressing her inner thighs with the other one. She was a moaning mess under him, the blindfold and the handcuffs tortured her. She wanted to touch him, kiss him, she wanted to be dominant but it was the other way round. She laid their helpless, struggling for her freedom. He knew all her weak spots well as he pleasured them continuously making it tougher for her to keep patience. Oh, what a tease it was!

His lips trailed down, towards the south as she moaned his name. His tongue rolled over her belly button making the area wet, reaching her private part as he dropped a kiss there as she moaned. "Aditya, open my hand...please." She said, trying to catch her breathe. He pitied her helplessness.

As soon as he opened her hands free she pushed him on the bed coming over him as she sat on his torso, she pushed back her messy hair. Her wet panties brushed his skin as she removed her blindfold and then hovering over the man beneath, she held him by his collar. She attacked his lips trying to seek domination; which he happily gave. She fidgeted with his button, discarding the cloth off his body as she runs her hand all over him, his built hard chest down to his abs making him groan in the kiss, making her smile. She shifted her lips to his neck biting him like a wild cat, marking him with her nails as if revenging upon him for what he made her go through.

She looked at him with a mischevious smile on her face, the one before her raised his eyebrows to which she smirked. She placed her nail on his nipple scratching the spot slowly making him groan as she leans in for a delicate kiss. "Oh, my wifey! Trying my tricks on me." She leans her head as she whispered huskily, "You teach me a lot, husband and I want to revenge upon you for making me suffer...after all you have trained me well." She whispered against his lips followed by a naughty wink.

"That's like my girl." Hearing so, she rolled on the bed, taking the advantage he came upon her, she sealed his lips with hers before rolling down again on the soft mattress, her hands travelled down to his torso as she undid his pants.

Aditya pulled down her panties swiftly as he rubs his hand over her womanhood and he was welcomed by her wetness. "So wet..for me." She looked at him with her innocent orbs melting his heart, he wanted to squeeze his adorable baby in his arms and never let her go. Her innocence makes him fall in love with her, all over again as he pushed her hair back while she pecked his chin.

He rolled his magical tongue over her wet folds as she clutched on the sheet in a tight fist as she curled her toes. She ran her hand in his thick hair as he inserted his finger in her depth and he absolutely loves the way her walls clutch onto his fingers as he twisted them still inside of her his rings giving her extra pleasure as she threw her head back. "Adi..t.ya...that...fee..ls so go..od." She gulped, panting heavily. The hot atmosphere caused sweat beads on her body. He obeyed whatever his queen told him to told. He licked her clitoris, which tickled her making her cry in pleasure. She felt as if she will explode with the pleasure he was giving her. She threw her head back, her hands reached her mounds as she squeezed them hard in her tiny palms, she felt her juices oozing out involuntarily.

"Adit..ya I need you. NOW!" She screams while he simply nodded as a response. He settles himself in between her legs not before kissing her once again. He entered her womanhood as he threw his head back, groaning as her hold on him grew tighter. Welcomed by her warmth, he thrusted deep in her as she scratched his back with her long nails. "YOU ARE SO TIGHT, ZOYA!" Aditya almost shouted. He fastened his pace ramming inside her and she lost her senses, going insane. The room was filled with her screams and loud moans.

"OH..M..GOD..ADITYA...FA..TER" She somehow managed to speak as she choked. He nodded, leaning towards her, she cupped his face in her palms sealing his lips in an urgent kiss. "OH MY GOD! ADITYA....DON'T S..STOP...NOT TONIGHT...NEVER!" She screamed her lungs out.

He fastenend his pace, thrusting faster in her, the deepest making her scream his name loud. "I'LL EXPL....ODE ADITYA...." She screamed. "WAIT FOR ME BABYGIRL. HOLD ON." She bit her lip, clutching onto him tight. He climaxes in her, fills her with his seeds, groaning loudly. She could feel her juices running down her legs. "OH...ADI...T..YA" She pulls him for an urgent kiss.

He dropped his sweaty body near her as he rests his head on her bosom. She pulls him closer, panting heavily. "That was awesome." He smiled at her, leaning in for another sweet kiss as they get drowned in their moment of ecstasy.

•••

Hey all! Firstly, thank you so much for making it till here. I hope I didn't bore you. So, I think all of you must have understood I am recreating the epic movie Titanic with my babies but it's going to be different as I was quite unhappy when Jack died. *crocodile tears* I know so many of you must be wondering that isn't exactly how it was. So let me tell you beforehand that I have just taken the original concept as I didn't want to exactly copy the movie. So please bear with me. Also, the description of the ship that I wrote. The credit entirely goes to Wikipedia.

And I don't know how the romantic scene turned out. Honestly, I have never written something like this and I am not at all pro. I imagined it in my head and it was so tough to write. Took like hundred days to complete it. Never wrote an erotica. Phew! *nervous laugh*

The second part will be up soon. It was lengthy so I have split it into two parts and I don't know when that'll be up. So I would request you to be a little kind to me. Haha, because I am a lazy bum. But let's hope for the best. I shall see you as soon as possible. Until next time!

Love,
Kaira.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 3.3K 41
Hi everyone. Its my 3rd story that I have started to write. Please support me guys as I really need your encouragement. The story: Hello everyone I a...
20.4K 1K 16
She doesn't know that she has been trapped by a man whom she loves the most until he becomes her universe.. ( This is my first story on wattpad, hop...
74.4K 6.4K 36
Zoya Siddaqui and Aditya Hooda never knew that their destinies were entangled since forever, but one wretched night when they receive a call and find...
41.9K 2.9K 25
#1 in AdYa (17.08 to 1.09.18) #69 in Travel (27.10.18) || Zoya Siddiqui, for the first time in her life, throws caution to the wind and goes to Irela...