King Micajah

By a_soft_bun

Years before his birth, it was prophesised that his soul would never be whole, that his heart would never bea... More

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s e v e n
e p i l o g u e
n o v a
important notice :)

f o r t y - s i x

53.9K 2.5K 319
By a_soft_bun

if you are reading this story on any other platform apart from Wattpad (https://www.wattpad.com/home) you are very likely to be at the risk of a malware attack. if you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/a_soft_bun). thank you!

f o r t y - s i x

It had been a few hours since Adah had found out her news, and she spent the most of it in her room, back sprawled out on the bed, eyes looking at the ceiling. Her lips couldn't stop curving into a smile, and her cheeks were flushed. She felt warm all over, in a good way. She felt happy, and it was indescribable what it felt like. She didn't know she could ever feel happy in this type of way. Her head was in another world, full of dreams, questions and wonders. She wondered if her pup was a girl or a boy, if they would look like her or Micajah, and what personality traits they'd have.

She hadn't seen Micajah yet, and she wasn't sure exactly how she was going to tell him. She didn't want to make a big deal of it, or do something over the top. She just wanted it to be a moment that they shared together, that was all natural. It wasn't like she wasn't telling him, for fear that her pregnancy wasn't certain – miscarriages didn't happen naturally to wolves, and females would only lose pups if it was their choice, or if they were physically harmed.

She sits up, hair tumbling down her shoulders and pooling down to her chest. She thinks to herself for a little longer, and she heads to seek her mate out. As expected, Micajah was in his office with Lena, and as soon as Adah had walked in, the plans they were going through were shoved in a draw, both wolves not looking her in the eye and not taking a risk of Adah finding out what they had in store for her.

Lena gives Adah a grin, as she heads out, planting a kiss on the female's cheek. Adah waves her off, slinging her hands in the pockets of her hoodie.

"Hey," Micajah greets, as she comes over to him. He pulls her into his lap, an arm around her stomach. Adah's stomach flutters, and she's sure a blush has arisen on her cheeks.

"Hi," thinking again, and he runs his nose on the underside of her jaw, kissing her throat.

"We haven't really had time with each other, and I want to go on a date," Adah tells him, watching the silver flames in his eyes dance. He shrugs the dark locks of hair out of his face, brows furrowing. Adah's fingers caress his dark, warm skin. He awaits further for her to elaborate, his grip on her tightening.

"Another picnic," she mumbles, not looking at him, curls fringing before her face. Her eyes don't meet his, her stomach dancing in nervousness and excitement, fingers playing with the material of his jeans.

"You have to cook though," another mumble, watching amusement paint over his features, a chuckle falling from his lips.

"Of course. Any particular preferences my love?" he asks, voice soft to her. Adah thinks carefully, her dark eyes twinkling. She shakes her head, telling him to surprise her. He gives her a grin, pressing a kiss to her temple.

"Would seven be okay for you?" he asks, after checking his schedule, and Adah nods, sliding off his lap.

By the time seven actually rolls around Adah has successfully taken one of the longest naps she had ever had. And she loved it. She didn't have any other duties for the day, as her morning had been filled with meetings. She had planned on spending the rest of her day with Uriah, watching him train the juvenile wolves, but sleep called to her and she fell to it without a complaint. Micajah had his own workload to finish up.

When she awakens again, she takes a long warm shower. Her headspace was clear. She knew what was next, and she couldn't wait. She was buzzing all over, fingers trembling at the thought of her being a mother. She smiles at the thought of Micajah as a father. He did so well with he pups in this pack and was so earnest for them to like him. It was adorable. There were so many good memories to come, and Adah couldn't wait.

After massaging some body oils into her skin, and diffusing her hair dry, she slips into floral patterned dress, the material flowy and loose, falling to midthigh with a low neck. She pins her hair up, letting a few curls fall and frame her face. She wanted to look pretty, because she felt really pretty on the inside.

She meets Micajah at the front of the palace. He had already been waiting, wearing some grey sweats and a white tee. His hand holds a basket, but his attention just falls on her when she walks out. His eyes gaze, lightening with lust and features turning to a darker pleasure. He'd never forget how elegantly beautiful Adah was. How her skin was shimmery and soft to touch, how her curls were each coiled to perfection, and how her dark eyes allured him in every time they met his.

"I didn't realise this was a special occasion," voice velvet, the wolf in him ready to snatch her. Adah just shrugs, padding over to him, and tiptoeing to give him a kiss, hand running down his chiselled abdomen.

"You look good," her tone, and it wasn't a lie. Adah's voice had darkened, seeing Micajah in grey sweats was her favourite thing. He gives her a lazy grin, his attention still racking over her.

"Same place as last time?" Adah questions, settling to his side.

"If that is okay with you," he responds, his hand resting on her back, and lowering down to the curve of her ass. She smiles.

"It's perfect my love," she tells him.

The stars were out, shining as hard as Adah was. She glowed, and Micajah could feel it, sensing it in every word she spoke, in every step she took. He hadn't seen her much in the last few weeks, and his wolf missed her sorely. He could feel something had changed, and the more he stared at her, his wolf grew intuition too. But they couldn't put their finger on it. Adah talked about everything and anything, and Micajah let her. Her voice was his favourite thing to listen too.

The picnic spot had been set up exactly as it had been last time, and Adah loved it, her stomach pooling with warmth. She gives a little squeal, pulling Micajah down by the shirt, so she could meet his lips. She bounds towards it, sitting down on the blanket, and watching Micajah sort out all the food. They talk a lot, about each other, about their memories and their wishes. Adah's nervousness had now begin to grow within her.

Micajah had made chicken pie, that had somehow managed to port over and keep warm – he was a man of many talents. There were many other delicacies with it too, each beautifully cooked. They ate together, they laughed together, they drank cola together.

It was just them, and the dark of the night. It was perfect.

"I love the moon," Adah tells him.

She was laying on his chest, her back pressed against his front. She plays with his hand, both of their gazes upon the starry night above them. His arm wraps around her loosely, his chin resting on top of her head.

"It reminds me of your eyes," she murmurs, hearing him hum in response. It falls to a comfortable silence. She clears her throat, easing out of his hold, turning around to face him.

"I-," she clears her throat again, a blush forming on her face. The silver hues watch her intently.

"I'm-," she halts again, taking another inhale.

"I'm pregnant," her voice is low, quiet. Her eyes flicker up to him, her face flaming with warmth.

His features have stilled for a moment, but his eyes flare up, the silver flames dancing high and dancing wild. His features shift softly, lips curving and expression becoming tender. His brows furrow in disbelief.

"I-," he can't find the words, eyes darkening in colour.

"Pregnant?" he whispers, face in awe, features stricken and surprised. Adah's lip curve into a shy smile, and she nods.

"A pup?" his voice is merely a whisper, eyes becoming glossy. She nods again, lips grinning.

A laugh comes of his mouth, loud, hearty and clear. His features turn to raw, uncontrolled joy. He laughs again, standing up and swooping her up into his arms, spinning around. She laughs, as they halt, and he presses a deep kiss to her lips.

"Our pup," setting her down, and pulling her close into him. He laughs again, voice filled with excitement.

"Fuck," he murmurs, holding her, cradling her close, chin resting on her head. Adah smiles, lulling against him.

"I love you. So much," he murmurs, and Adah smiles, eyes closing in bliss. 

A/N - i hope i'm not dragging this out. just a heads up, there's only one chapter left, and then an epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ALPHA JADAKISS By CHISOM77

Mystery / Thriller

280 32 19
Being born into privilege and wealth was a coveted aspiration for many, as it would spare them from toiling endlessly for a meagre sustenance. Regar...
4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...
10.1M 349K 51
"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were threatening to fall. Don't cry, please Han...
96K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...