Exchange student | VKOOK [C]

By Boredomexistsashuman

[COMPLETE.] In which Kim Taehyung fell for the exchange student. And the exchange student fell for him. He... More

Exchange student
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Parents: 1
Parents: 2
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26: part one
26: part two
26: part three
not an update of the book. an update of smthn else.
27
28
29
30
31
31: part two
32
33
34
35
35: part two
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue

16

1.4K 46 7
By Boredomexistsashuman

Jungkook skipped back to the table which he was sitting at, a wide bunny smile on his face because of two main reasons.

1. He was going to his boyfriend.
2. He was going to help a friend get his love.

Even if there was a possibility of Sarah not liking Yoonjae, he was going to make her like Yoonjae.

He arrived at the table, watching as all of them started acting weirdly.

"is something wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"no."

"of course not."

"mm."

"why would you think that?"

Four out of the six boys answered. Taehyung slapped his hand to his forehead and regretted the decision immediately.

Yoongi just shoved mac and cheese in his mouth.

"OK?" Jungkook said sitting down beside Taehyung and holding his hand.

He was stretching his neck to place a kiss on Taehyung's cheek and Taehyung turned, making their lips meet.

Their eyes widened comically. Not like they couldn't kiss, but they haven't kissed in front of their friends.

Yoongi slammed his fist to the table.

Jimin whistled.

Jin squealed.

Namjoon let his mouth fall open.

Hoseok let his stolen mac and cheese fall back to the plate.

"ew. You need to stop doing that." Taehyung said.

"a fly might get in Joon." Jungkook said trying to cover his awkwardness.

"Yoongi didn't that hurt?" Taehyung said quirking an eyebrow and tilting his head.

"oh shit." Yoongi cursed, watching as Jimin cradled his fingers, caressing them.

Hoseok pecked his cheek, his eyes saying unspoken apologies.

"ew you guys."

"oh shut up Jin." Yoongi grumbled, looking at his reddening fist.

"did you just... Did you just tell me to shut up?"

"babe, calm down." Namjoon said patting Jin's back.

"Joonie, he just told me to shut up. He didn't even say hyung!"

"I know-"

"you don't. I'm about to teach this idiot some morals!" Seokjin said getting up from his seat.

As if on cue, the bell for end of recess rang and everyone at the table breathed out a sigh of relief.

Well except Seokjin.

"I'll deal with you after school. This is not over." Seokjin said kissing Namjoon goodbye and walking quickly out of the cafeteria doors.

"is he... Is he always like this?"

"yeah. You don't want to mess with him when he's angry." Jimin said, gulping.

"so... Is he still going to face Yoongi after school? I-"

"sometimes he forgets. Sometimes he ends it with a smack to the head and sometimes... He doesn't."

"and if he doesn't?"

"just stop asking so many questions!" Yoongi said stomping out of the cafeteria.

"what he meant was that, we'll see after school. Gotta blast. Bye chim. Love you." Hoseok said kissing Jimin's cheek and running out of the cafeteria.

"well... Bye?" Namjoon said, scratching his nape and exiting.

"I guess it's just us classmates? No lovey dovey in front of me. Let's go for class." Jimin said walking away with the two other boys behind him.

***

Jungkook had called his driver beforehand, Taehyung saying something about coming home with him.

He didn't want to waste time in school immediately the bell for the last class was rung, so he called the driver a little early.

The bell rang and students happily slammed their books shut, running into the hallway, finally free from the hellhole.

Jungkook stretched lazily beside Taehyung, smiling as he was finally going to Taehyung's house but felt his nerves kick in when he remembered he hadn't really met Mr Kim.

Taehyung took his time to pack his books in other words, slowly as doing anything quickly nowadays was too much for his poor head.

Then he remembered the 'fight' that was supposed to go on between Seokjin and Yoongi.

He groaned and then looked at Jungkook who had been staring at his face, feeling his face color red as he didn't know how long Jungkook had been looking at him.

"stop staring." Taehyung whispered. They were the only ones in the class so they could hear each other.

"I'm only admiring art. Are you done?" Jungkook asked smirking. Taehyung wondered why he had so much confidence today.

"yeah." Taehyung said zipping his backpack. Jungkook took the other's backpack swiftly and slung it over one of his shoulder effortlessly with his own bag on the other shoulder.

And Taehyung's bag was heavy.

"Kookie," Taehyung whined, "gimme my bag." he said running after Jungkook who was now running out of the classroom after sticking his tongue out playfully.

Taehyung began to chase him, forgetting that he could develop a headache.

As they ran down the hallway with giggles falling out of both of their mouths, Taehyung tripped over his feet, falling to the ground and letting out a yelp.

Jungkook heard the thudding and Taehyung's voice turned around worriedly running back to his lover.

"are you alright? I shouldn't have been running. I'm sorry. Did you get injured?" Jungkook asked his features painted in worry.

Taehyung wondered how he got so lucky. His first boyfriend was so caring, handsome careful, tall-

Jungkook lifted him from the ground, carrying him bridal style.

-and strong.

"h-hey, put me down. I ca-can walk."

"I don't want to risk anything Tae, you could have broken a bone or something."

"but you're carrying our school bags and me that's too much."

"it's alright you're not that heavy and the bags are nothing. So just relax." Jungkook stopped walking and placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung, as usual, blushed. His cheeks flooded with a very deep red. So he relaxed on Jungkook's chest, listening to his boyfriend's calming heartbeat.

When does he even find the time to work out?

He looked up at Jungkook only looking at his angular jaw and his adam apple bobbing as he swallowed.

Then he remembered what his friends told him earlier in the cafeteria.

He felt color spreading again from his neck, up to his face and to the tip of his ears.

People who hadn't gone home yet looked at them as Jungkook walked gloriously in the hallways with Taehyung in his arms.

They arrived outside to find their friends waiting for them with Seokjin also walking out from a different building.

Jungkook and Taehyung could see Jimin squealing as he saw the couple walking towards them.

The three boys reached at the same time to the bench where some of the other boys were sitting.

"show off." Jimin muttered as his lips formed a pout, looking at his invisible muscles. He sighed.

"Jin hyung I am so sorry. I was talking with pain and wasn't thinking straight so I said what I said." Yoongi said his hands clasped together pleading with Seokjin.

Everything ended with a smack to the back of Yoongi's head.

"Kook, you can put me down now."

"yeah right." Jungkook said helping Taehyung stand.

"that was long overdue." Yoongi muttered.

"see I'm alright. Nothing's broken."

"yet." Jimin whispered, a teasing smile on his face.

"what do you guys plan to do now?" Jin said sipping on an apple juice box.

"I'm going to Tae's house. He invited me."

"maybe we all should go. It's been so long since we went to Taehyung's house. Right guys? Do you have anything planned?" Jin asked raising an eyebrow.

"are we gonna walk? I called my driver and I think he brought a small car."

"rich boy JK speaking." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"sir! I've been waiting for you in the van over there. I'm sorry I didn't bring the BMW you usually used. I took it to the mechanic." Thomas his driver said jogging up to Jungkook.

"I guess it's settled then. Jungkook you don't mind us riding with you do you?"

"no. Not at all." Jungkook said as he began walking to the direction of the van with Taehyung's bigger hand in his.

______________

Hi!

Sorry for another filler chapter.

But thank you for reading this crap.

I don't even know what to do anymore!

*calms down*

Random question.

Do you guys get angry that I reply to all of your comments?

Please let me know.

Buh-bai!

'peace out💟

current me:

I stopped replying to every comment.

no one answered the question so I thought it was annoying

lololol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

158K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
47.5K 1.7K 50
Their families never wanted them together. They did not want themselves to be together. But destiny had another plan... "I will never be yours Jeon...
125K 6.3K 33
4th book! Young doctor Jeongguk was sent to the Kim family to serve as their personal physician. - He never expected to fall in love with Taehyung, K...
858K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...