Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 63

32.5K 1.4K 100
By ju5ta9url

"Baby, wake up"

"Anvi, wake up, we have an appointment with the doctor today"

"Anvi, please baby wake up", he said but I just whined and hugged him closer.

"5 more minutes please Arjun", I said and laid my head on his chest. But that was when the aching in my shoulder began. I winced at sat up.

"What happened?"

"My shoulder, it's pricking", I said and winced once again as the pain started increasing. He ran a hand through my hair to fix the nest and then picked me up and took me to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Arjun, it's aching a lot", I whined as he parked the car.

"Shhh... We've come here right, it's going to be okay", he said as he jogged over to my side and opened the door for me. He quickly picked me and and started walking inside the hospital.

"You know, my shoulder is aching, not my legs", I said.

"Yeah, but I'm sure you'll manage to fall down with that cast around your shin", he said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Malhotra", the doctor greeted me and then helped me sit down on the bed as he inspected the bullet wound.

"Oh god, seems like your wound was healing well until it got infected"

"Uh what?"

"It may have been that the bandage may have come off during the night and the wound may have become infected"

"Yes, the bandage did come off last night, but Arjun put it back when he found out"

"Yes my dear, but are you sure that Mr. Malhotra put it back right when the bandage came off?"

"Uh..."

"So maybe that's the reason it's become infected"

"So what do we do?"

"Well, I'll just ask a nurse to clean the wound properly to get rid of the puss, and then put a fresh bandage and prescribe some medicines for the pain", he said as he called a nurse who worked on my wound.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

After a week, finally my bandage from my shoulder was finally out. My shin bone was healing and the rib cage was fully healed. Finally, I could work without anyone's help.

Currently I was sitting in my office when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in"

"Seems like brother dearest finally fired you from the job", Anuradha said.

"Bitch what?"

"Oh and seems like you've got a tongue"

"What's the point of coming over here, if you're here to waste my time then please go because I'm very busy"

Her heels clicked on the floor as she made her way over to my desk and settled down in the chair.

My phone pinged and I smiled as I saw it was Arjun informing me that he was coming over to pick me up.

"So, what's your purpose? Of visiting the cousin you hate the most", I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Well, it's about time you were told about your original identity, since your mom doesn't have the guts to tell you this or maybe they're just scared about your reaction"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know Tanvi, you aren't their child"

"What the fuck do you mean?", My heart was beating rapidly as I started sweating, "and why are you doing this?"

"Well because you don't deserve to be happy with life when my mother is mourning over Sanjay's father's death"

"What? W-"

"You aren't their daughter, Raghav found you on the road, near the hospital", I gasped as tears built in my eyes. She told me the whole story about how mom cheated on dad with Sanjay's father whom her mother loved and how they found me and felt sorry for me hence took me in but then realized that I was just a burden. She continued telling me until I was crying my heart out.

"That's enough", Sanjay shouted as he along with Arjun stormed inside my office, Yash following behind them.

"Arjun!", I sobbed as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me closer to his body.

"I swear to god! If you weren't a girl and my sorry excuse of a cousin, I would've killed you with my bare hands for spewing such a bullshit", Sanjay said as he slammed his hands on my table.

"That's what I'm here for Sanjay", Yash said as she punched Anuradha in the face.

I flinched at the sound and hid my face in Arjun's chest, Arjun whispered soothing words in my ear to calm me down.

"Get the fuck out of here and out of our lives", Yash screamed and Sanjay held her from killing Anuradha with the scissors.

"So you're not one bit sad that your father passed away?", Anuradha asked.

"Why should I be I was the one who killed him?", I gasped as I heard his words and started crying more.

"He brought nothing but pain to my family and especially to my sister", he said and then pulled Anuradha out of the office before slamming the door shut as he slid down on the floor with his head in his hands, Yash sat next to him and pulled him in a hug as his shoulders started shaking as he cried.

"Sanjay, come on, we'll come some other time", Yash said as she stood up and Sanjay picked Yash up before they both left the office.

Arjun sat on the sofa and then settled me on his lap as I stopped crying. He rubbed my back soothingly and just kept quiet until I calmed down. I felt so drained after crying that I just kept my head on his shoulder and stared blankly at the wall.

"You know baby, 99% of what she told was a lie", he said softly.

"And what was the 1% that was the truth? What was the truth?"

"First promise me that you'll stay here once you know the whole truth", he said.

"Arjun jus-"

"Baby please, just promise me because I know what your reaction will be", I turned to look at him and promised him.

But I didn't expect him to actually shock me further. So I really wasn't their daughter. And they really had found me near the hospital.

Once he was done, even though I was crying, I was on my feet and was about to leave the office when he held my hand and spun me around.

"You promised you wouldn't leave", he whispered as he wrapped his arms around me. My whole body shaking as I cried.

"So what? You also feel sorry for me? You fucking knew and when did I find out after two weeks? What did I ever do wrong that the world had to be so cruel to me? Do you know how much it hurt me when my mom oh wait she really isn't my mother, when that lady would hit me? I would not eat food for days! I would be treated as a maid! Always! And now look at you, do you feel sorry for me? Pity perhaps?", I lashed, a painful smile on my face.

"Oh yes you do don't you, no wonder you're still here with me!", I said as I removed his arms from around me and just sank down on the floor as I cried.

"No, I don't feel sorry, I don't feel pity or sympathy, I'm here with you because I love you and not because I feel sorry. You wanna know what I feel? I feel proud of you! You've been so brave, always.", He said as he hugged me.

"And baby, I am proud of you, everyone is proud of you!", he said as he rocked us back and forth.

"Your mother-"

"She's not my fucking mother!"

"Baby, come on don't be like that, I know you're hurt, you're angry that she treated you like that but you have to put yourself in her shoes to feel what she went through"

"No!"

"Okay, not now, not today, but soon you will have to face her and decide whether you forgive her or you don't", he said as he held me close.

Arjun's P.O.V.

Soon she fell asleep on my shoulder and just as I was about to get up and take her home, she clutched onto my shirt and pulled me closer.

"Don't go, don't leave me", she whispered as she nuzzled her face in my neck.

"I'm not going anywhere baby", I said as I gave up on trying to go home and settled down on the floor so that she could get comfortable.

"I love you" I whispered as I kissed her cheeks and let her sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I was actually working on my other book that I'm planning to post after this and hence couldn't update sooner.

Anuradha is such a fucking bitch. Anyone coming with me to kill her??!!

Also, I want an Arjun to myself!!! God! I feel so single right now.

Anyways so last time, I asked you all to suggest some good ship names, here are some of my fav:

Arvi

Dhruti_Rathod suggested two very good names with the meanings as well:

Aarta

Aanvi

Also, something happened and my friend who previously said yes to writing stuff said no and so I'm sorry to disappoint y'all but you all will not get the intimate chapters of these two. Sorry.

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
1.2M 49.8K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
43.7K 2K 35
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| Mr Aditya Singh Rathore , A Crowned Prince and a Successful Businessman of Udaipur , Workaholic, Grumpy , possessive...
1.1M 71K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...